Help needed against "stress test" in New York

hel...@online.no

Jul 11, 2008, 3:32:15 AM7/11/08
Help needed in New York:

"I work on [SNIP] street in Manhattan near Madison Square Garden and
Penn Station. To my surprise, recently Scientologists have been giving
out their brainwashing "stress tests" on unsuspecting by-passers. They
have an alarmingly high number of pigeons sitting with those tin-cans
in their hands buying everything the cultists tell them.
[SNIP]
What I want to do is get in contact with some people from Anonymous or
other Anti-Scientologist people who can help me to cause trouble for
these Scientology freaks. I really need the help, we cannot let them
recruit innocent bystanders into their evil cult."

Show up or or write to me and I'll forward your e-mail to this person.

Take care.

Best wishes,
Andreas Heldal-Lund # spirous.blogspot.com/ # www.xenu.net
Ph: +47 8800 6666 # Addr: Pb 131, N-4098 Tananger, Norway
---
"Each of us does what we can do. Our obligation is to do it as well as
we can, with as much grace, dignity, integrity and honor our egos can
tolerate."
- Robert Vaughn Young

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2008, 3:54:10 AM7/11/08

Andreas, maybe this thread might be helpful:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/1e766f407af07b29#

Peter

"Arthritis vanishes, myopia gets better, heart illness decreases,
asthma disappears, stomachs function properly and the whole catalogue
of illnesses goes away and stays away."
- L. Ron Hubbard, DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, 1987
Ed., p. 72

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Alexia Death

Jul 11, 2008, 7:35:11 AM7/11/08

Pass this on to the person in question:
1) Find local anon messageboard, lack of that go to enturbulation.org.
Inform anons of the tests(with pics preferably)
2) Get a V mask and flash em on your lunch break (Just a friendly mask
can do wonders for packing up a test)
3) Get braver and demand to see the FDA label on the E-Meter
4) ?????
5) Proffit!!!