Did Scarff out an HIV positive person in 2000?

1 view

cultxpt

Jan 14, 2009, 6:11:01 PM1/14/09
I was rummaging through a.r.s. old stuff on google, and came across a
thread on misc.legal where people are accusing Scarff of outing
someone with HIV. It's from April 25, 2000 and I don't recall this at
all. I don't see Scarff's post though, so maybe somebody could find
that and fill in the gaps. Here's one post in the thread:

Brandy A. View profilebadbeth...@aol.com (Badbeth666) wrote in
<20000425182903.15432.00003...@ng-cm1.aol.com>: >Well, let's see,
garry. How would you feel if someone you loved and >used to be in a
relationship came down with a fatal disease? Now add >a bunch of nosy
jerks whose concern it definitely ISN'T insisting >that you answer for
your intimacy with the sick person. You're not >ever going to find out
firsthand if Brandy has AIDS. It's like >asking if the chef is using
fresh ingredients for a dinner you're >not invited to. I've had a
number of people tell me I still carry a torch for John. The first
time that happened, I thought it was just jealousy and I got into one
of those "But do you know how many times you've mentioned Hannah"
kinds of arguments that come up between lovers with histories. But
when a few other people said it, well... I will always care for
John. When I heard he was HIV+ I couldn't even stay at work. Not
because I had anything to fear, but because I very well *could have*
since he took a number of trips to Brazil (where he contracted it)
while we were together. I would have blithely assumed he conducted
himself with thought toward my sexual health as well as his own.
After that came the thought that a man I loved and still hold a great
deal of affection for was going to die. Sure, he could be hit by a
bus tomorrow, but this is different. So yeah, having some nosy
ignorant jealous little turd imply, much less emphatically proclaim,
that I have HIV in direct relation to the tragedy (in John's case a
tragedy, in Garry's not IMHO), it's unconscienable. I've bene the
subject of pithy little flames, but someone who would say something
like that is seriously, seriously mentally ill. All of the samples of
his activities that have been sent to me confirm this beyond a
doubt. And, it is *possible* to get firsthand knowledge since there
are HIV negative test results for me out there. Now, I wouldn't have
control over a scanned and manupilated copy, but even though I'm
retired, and specifically because of the John Stagliano situation, the
people who need to know *do* know. The thing is Garry doesn't know
anybody of import or credibility. > I'd sue, too. She has enough
to deal with in her grief without >insignificant morons spreading
rumours about her own health. > Garry, you're a very angry little
man. Get some help. This obviously has something to do with his own
HIV status and it DOES dictate that he see a counselor and learn to
accept responsibility for his behavior that brought it to him. You
know, people will always use things that they are worried about in
their flames. Bianca Trump constantly uses age and weight in her
flames against me because that's what she worries over the most for
herself. Shedidng that light on myself, I tend to use spelling,
grammar and overall literacy in mine, because I don't know what I
would do if I was illiterate. Ignorance is such an awful, awful thing
to me. And, well, we know all about Garry. -- Brandy_Alexandre
http://kamikaze.org
More options Apr 25 2000, 12:00 am

Newsgroups: misc.legal, alt.showbiz.gossip
From: %20bra...@kamikaze.org (Brandy A.)
Date: 2000/04/25
Subject: Re: Retired Porn Bimbo Threatens Lawsuit

--
Brandy_Alexandre
http://kamikaze.org

Jonathon Barbera

Jan 14, 2009, 6:53:13 PM1/14/09
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:11:01 -0800 (PST), cultxpt <cul...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I was rummaging through a.r.s. old stuff on google, and came across a
>thread on misc.legal where people are accusing Scarff of outing
>someone with HIV.

Now you're outing him for outing others.

Karma?

cultxpt

Jan 14, 2009, 6:57:02 PM1/14/09
On Jan 14, 4:53 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:11:01 -0800 (PST), cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >I was rummaging through a.r.s. old stuff on google, and came across a
> >thread on misc.legal where people are accusing Scarff of outing
> >someone with HIV.
>
> Now you're outing him for outing others.
>
> Karma?

Apparently he outed himself by posting on misc.legal, though I only
see reference to his post and not the original post.

Jonathon Barbera

Jan 14, 2009, 7:45:19 PM1/14/09
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:57:02 -0800 (PST), cultxpt <cul...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 14, 4:53 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>

He pulled it in? Guilty hands want to get caught.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jan 14, 2009, 8:27:32 PM1/14/09

I don't read that at all. It's not apparent to me. What is is that I
see a post by 2 other people mentioning that Scarff is orijecting his
own HIV situation and that some other guy named John was supposedly
outed by Scarff, without evidence. Hardly conclusive, Jeff. For all we
know, these could be orchestrated posts designed to black PR Garry.
Who are these people? Anyone know them. The web site is not
operational. What I've found is this:
--
Brandy Alexandre®
http://kamikaze.org

Are you trying to be spiteful in the face of CO$ ' wrongdoing?

Piltdown Man

Jan 15, 2009, 11:42:18 PM1/15/09

cultxpt <cul...@gmail.com> wrote...

> I was rummaging through a.r.s. old stuff on google, and came across a
> thread on misc.legal where people are accusing Scarff of outing
> someone with HIV. It's from April 25, 2000 and I don't recall this at
> all. I don't see Scarff's post though, so maybe somebody could find
> that and fill in the gaps.

Without being able to fill in all in the gaps, and just relying on memory
(I apologize to any parties involved if my memory failed me): this is
basically meaningless Scarff-generated Usenet noise, something that dates
from the time of his endless, ultra-boring flame wars with former porn star
Brandy Alexandre. I have no idea how prominent a "star" she ever really was
in the small world of straight porn, but hey, in porn, everybody's always a
star. They were about as entertaining and informative as his flame wars
with Barbara Schwarz. It had been revealed that a one-time beau of her, and
prolific porn performer and producer, John Stagliano, was HIV-positive. In
the course of Scarff's online feuding with Brandy, he simply claimed that
she was HIV-positive too. She thereupon threatened to sue him. Nothing
further ever happened, of course.

One might also recall that back when Garry Scarff first started claiming he
had AIDS right here in ARS, his credibility was such that several other
posters were convinced he was just making that up, as he had so many other
things. It's not something one would normally think of as something someone
makes up, but in Garry's case, several sane people did think that was quite
possible. He was desperate to prove that he really, really had AIDS that
he, supposedly, gave Bob Minton access to some of his medical records, so
that Minton could vouch for his claim. (This was before Bob Minton's
credibility went much the same way as Garry Scarff's.)

GarryS

Jan 16, 2009, 2:00:24 AM1/16/09
On Jan 14, 3:11 pm, cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was rummaging through a.r.s. old stuff on google, and came across a
> thread on misc.legal where people are accusing Scarff of outing
> someone with HIV.  It's from April 25, 2000 and I don't recall this at
> all.  I don't see Scarff's post though, so maybe somebody could find
> that and fill in the gaps.

Jeff, you really need do need to find a hobby then look for ways to
spite me & backstab me after all these years. My issue with Muriel
Dufresne & Catherine Fraser at Gold blathering to Riverside deputies
that I was HIV+ was her revealing medical information solely to use as
a weapon against me & AGP. Period. And to small degree, it work for
Dufresne, because deputies inquired about our statuses, which makes no
sense either since HIV is not an airborne virus. I brought the matter
to the attention of the Riverside County Supervisors, and I wanted
dumbass cult shill Jeffrey Stone, to be on notice, in a public forum,
which I knew was being taped, that these (Scilons) are the types of
people he has chosen to play patty-cake with.

The LA Times reporter present informed Graham Berry that Muriel
blurted the information out. He reported it in his story for the
Times. Once the article hit the blogs, it took on a life of its own &
continues to grow, and it should. It has nothing to do with me & AGP,
as much as it is an alleged "church" whose been in the news alot and
now this happens. Soon, Muriel Dufresne & Catherine Fraser willl have
some explaining to do. If you want details, contact my attorney
Graham Berry, as I would presume YOU trust him.

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, OD, DTS

Jan 16, 2009, 9:26:22 AM1/16/09

"Piltdown Man" <pilt...@ivehaditwiththespam.sorry> wrote in message

Not just critics/posters, and he didn't just claim to have AIDS. The
political cause that Scarff attached himself to while claiming to have
caught HIV/AIDS ON PURPOSE swiftly distanced itself from him, probably after
reading some of his more vicious posts. He proved over time that he's an
unstable media whore, and likely to glom on to anything or anyone that might
provide him time in some limelight. Similarly, anyone who he thought
threatened to crack his paper-thin stories (which tended to nearly disprove
themselves) was subject to Scientology-style attempts to "shudder into
silence". [knocking] Remember?

Barbara Schwarz learned from his spamming and attack techniques re the
newsgroup. Up until round 2002 she was mainly just a ranting cat lady with
the earplants/submarine/nazi stories. After running into Scarff, she
adopted a lot of the "shudder"-attempt tactics that didn't work for him
either.

> It's not something one would normally think of as something someone
> makes up, but in Garry's case, several sane people did think that was
> quite
> possible. He was desperate to prove that he really, really had AIDS that
> he, supposedly, gave Bob Minton access to some of his medical records, so
> that Minton could vouch for his claim. (This was before Bob Minton's
> credibility went much the same way as Garry Scarff's.)

But not in the same way, and not to everybody. Let's be clear on that one,
as there isn't much of a comparison between the two people. One on the side
of critics, the other frequently caught out working the cult party line.
Hint: Minton wasn't the latter.

--
SP Goodman
Usually Right "Reverend" Norle Enturbulata DTS, OD KTC
*
http://www.youtube.com/Enturbulata
http://tinyurl.com/yre7c6
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
*
" You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
-- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
"...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
"Rather than give psychotics such treatment it would be far kinder to kill
them immediately and completely..."
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Science of Survival", p117
*
"5. invalidation is force applied. You apply enough force to anybody and
you've invalidated him. How invalidated can he get? Dead!"
- Dianetics and Scientology Tech. Dictionary by L. Ron Hubbard

cultxpt

Jan 16, 2009, 10:43:42 AM1/16/09

Somehow you seem to have completely missed the whole point of this
thread. Did you out Brandy Alexandre as having HIV? Whether she does
or not I have no idea.
Scientology did not out your claim to have HIV. You posted it far and
wide yourself.

GarryS

Jan 16, 2009, 12:21:15 PM1/16/09
> wide yourself.-

No, Jeff, you missed the point and if you're didn't carry such a chip
on your shoulder for "past crimes," you'd understand where I'm coming
from. HIV like any medical conditions is a very personal and
confidential matter. It would be no different if you admitted long
ago you had a STD, and the cult is now using it to flout as a weapon
against you. As for Brandy Alexandre is concerned, if I'm not
mistaken, she was fired from a job for being a porn actress years ago.
It's been a long time since Alexandre & battled, but I never recall
any info that she had HIV. I think you're confusing an item that she
posted about having worked with a HIV+ porn star Marc Walllace who was
working (having sex) with actresses without informing them and
severall sero-converted.

I had a very frank & straight-forward exchange yesterday with Mark
Bunker on my desire to make amends; I ask the same of you.

realpch

Jan 16, 2009, 12:38:44 PM1/16/09

You gotta be kidding! That flame war between Brandy and yourself was
posted HERE.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Eldon

Jan 16, 2009, 2:07:02 PM1/16/09

You know, Garry, you may sometimes talk a convincing line of bullshit,
but I think the critic movement would be better off if you left Mark
Bunker, Graham Berry and various other sincere critics alone and
basically just fucked off into oblivion. You have been and still are a
waste of decent people's time with your toxic drama queen nonsense,
and I doubt you will ever get over it.

The best way for you to make amends would be simply to shut up and
disappear for good. No shit.

GarryS

Jan 16, 2009, 4:53:27 PM1/16/09
On Jan 16, 11:07 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Jan 16, 6:21 pm,GarryS<garry90...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 16, 7:43 am, cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote:

You know, Eldon. It's posts like yours that have led Anonymous to
public scourge you & the other "Old Guard" posters here. It's
irrelevent what you & the others here think of my actions. Critics are
like assholes. Evveryone has one. You & your ilk can continue to spew
& froth to the obvious glee of Scientology trolls that read ARS.

henri

Jan 16, 2009, 8:44:15 PM1/16/09
On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:21:15 -0800 (PST), GarryS
<garry...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Honestly, I hope to fuck your current situation really resembles your
testimony before the Riverside County Commission more than it does
your past. I still can't trust you.

Barbara Schwarz

Jan 18, 2009, 6:15:05 PM1/18/09
On Jan 15, 10:42 pm, "Piltdown Man"
<piltd...@ivehaditwiththespam.sorry> wrote:
> cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote...

> > I was rummaging through a.r.s. old stuff on google, and came across a
> > thread on misc.legal where people are accusing Scarff of outing
> > someone with HIV.  It's from April 25, 2000 and I don't recall this at
> > all.  I don't see Scarff's post though, so maybe somebody could find
> > that and fill in the gaps.
>
> Without being able to fill in all in the gaps, and just relying on memory
> (I apologize to any parties involved if my memory failed me): this is
> basically meaningless Scarff-generated Usenet noise, something that dates
> from the time of his endless, ultra-boring flame wars with former porn star
> Brandy Alexandre. I have no idea how prominent a "star" she ever really was
> in the small world of straight porn, but hey, in porn, everybody's always a
> star. They were about as entertaining and informative as his flame wars
> withBarbaraSchwarz. It had been revealed that a one-time beau of her, and

> prolific porn performer and producer, John Stagliano, was HIV-positive. In
> the course of Scarff's online feuding with Brandy, he simply claimed that
> she was HIV-positive too. She thereupon threatened to sue him. Nothing
> further ever happened, of course.
>
> One might also recall that back when Garry Scarff first started claiming he
> had AIDS right here in ARS, his credibility was such that several other
> posters were convinced he was just making that up, as he had so many other
> things. It's not something one would normally think of as something someone
> makes up, but in Garry's case, several sane people did think that was quite
> possible. He was desperate to prove that he really, really had AIDS that
> he, supposedly, gave Bob Minton access to some of his medical records, so
> that Minton could vouch for his claim. (This was before Bob Minton's
> credibility went much the same way as Garry Scarff's.)

Man! Yes, I mean YOU, Piltdown man, what were you thinking by adding
my name in middle of your Garry Scarff and porn star posting?

By reading your posting, people who don't read your entire posting
very carefully can make the wrong conclusion that *I* of all people
did what porn star Brandy did.

This is your stupid paragraph: "They were about as entertaining and

informative as his flame wars with Barbara Schwarz. It had been
revealed that a one-time beau of her, and prolific porn performer and
producer, John Stagliano, was HIV-positive."

Why do you include my honorful name in this dirt?

If you HAVE to write about me, do it like this:

"Barbara Schwarz, a Scientologist who is PROUD TO BE A NUN AND WOULD
ONLY ALLOW THE ORIGINAL MARTY RATHBUN TO COME CLOSE TO HER had to
fight Garry Scarff's outrageous defamation and abuse off and she was
excellent in fighting him back. And she would do it again."

Don't ever mention my name in middle of porn trash. It has nothing to
do me!

And if I would have anything to say how tax payers money is being
used, would I bail out the porn industry? Never! Only in their very
dirty and degenerated dreams!

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Jan 18, 2009, 6:29:46 PM1/18/09
On Jan 16, 8:26 am, "\"Rev\" Norle Enturbulata, OD, DTS"
<notearthligh...@nothotmail.com> wrote:
> "Piltdown Man" <piltd...@ivehaditwiththespam.sorry> wrote in message

> > cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote...

How dare you, Stephen Goodman to lie that I "learned" from lawless
people as Garry Scarff or yourself. YOU married a dumb woman, Sally/
Sarah who violated my copyright and has a low IQ. How dare you to
compare my IQ to that of your wife or your own IQ. With that low IQ, I
am suprised that you were not yet hit by a large red London bus
mistaking it for a ladybug.

I complained to the police because of what he did to me below. They
visited him and he faded away. If he continues his abuse, I will
address the police again.
And you deserve police actions too, Goodman.

You are a disgrace to the human race and I don't find you better than
Scarff.

Barbara Schwarz

This is what I documented in the past:

JAIL FOR GARRY GERALD GARRETT LYNN SCARFF!!!!!!!!

Death treat maker, threats of violence maker, forger, sexual harasser,
other kind of harasser, liar, defamer, abuser and stalker Garry Lynn
Scarff from Hollywood, California, continues to forge and abuse me. He
goes now by the name Garrett and forges Marty Rathbun de Rothschild.
Garry was gone from ARS for a couple of months, and I wonder what
happened that the abuser is back again? I guess his gay rolly polly
lover dumped him and now he is lonely again and gets again obsessed
with Marty and me.

Inform yourself about him, and write your complaints to the LAPD and
the FBI. Scarff needs to be jailed, without Internet access.

Barbara Schwarz

:: You blocked me again.
I checked your "work" on Wikipedia. You are an enemy of my religion.
You are using your bias towards my religion to gag me with your ban,
ChrisO. Don't you get it that you make enemies of Wikipedia by
blocking esp. a poster who is target of a defamation campaign on
Wikipedia? Why can't you put yourself in my shoes? What would you say
if a gang of people who hates your belief defames you on Wikipedia or
elsewhere? I don't know why you hate my religion. What did my religion
ever do to you?

I AM BEING ATTACKED ON WIKIPEDIA, including you. You defamed me as a
loon and abuser. And I can't defend myself back? Is that what you call
justice? I mail a copy of this message to the Wikipedia board. I don't
apologize as I have not done something wrong. But I should work with
Mr. Brandt and Wikipedia Review. As I said, your anti-free speech
actions create enemies for Wikipedia.

I also protest very much so against the wording in the article that I
posted derogatory.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Garry+Scarff&qt_s=Search

The are some of Garry (Garrett) Scarff's e-mail addresses:
Anonymous.Informer @ mindless.com (Note: the original Anonymous
Informer
is an author in Hawaii)
Barbara.Schwanz @ gmail.com
BarbaraSchwarz @ mad.scientist.com
Barbara_Schwarz @ myway.com
Boobara.Schwarz @ emailaccount.com
Barbara_Schwarz @ emailaccount.com
Bobblehead_Schwarz @ myway.com
Dicktop_stud @ mindless.com
Garry90069 @ yahoo.com
GarryScarffsu...@excite.com
Notmylazypsy...@emailaccount.com
Theonewhoisadelusionalpsychop...@emailaccount.com
Theonewhoshallnotspeak...@emailaccount.com
Theonewhoisadelusionall...@emailaccount.com
MRathbun @ scientology.org
Wehoga...@yahoo.com

These are some of his harassing and defamatory posting ID's on Usenet
and Google:
About Gmail terrorist stalker Barbara Schwarz
Anuslytical Publication
Analytical Publication (stolen from other author)
Barbara Schwarz
Barbara_Schwarz
Barbara Schwanz
Barbara Schwaz
Barbara Schwarz is madly in love with Garry Scarff
Barbara Schwarz is the Anti-Christ
Barbara the lying Schwarz
Barbara the Whore Schwarz
Barbara Full-of-Shit-Schwarz
Barbara Dogshit-Schwarz
Barbara Schizo
Bonehead Schwarz
Babble Schwarz aka Obon
Babblin' Schwarz
Babbling.Barbara.Schwarz
Babblin' Barb's best buddy, Garry Scarff
Babbling Schizo Schwarz
Babblin' Schizo Babs Schwarz
Babblin' schizo Boob Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun
deRothschild
Babbling Retarded Monkey Barbara Schwarz
Babbling Bimbo Barbara Schwarz
B-B-Babblin' Barbara Schwarz
Babba Schwarz
Baboora Schwarz
Barbara Schwarz' future is on the chain gang giving blowjobs to
inmates

Barbara Schwarz transforms Usenet in Abusenet and Schizo-net
Build a better world without Barbara Schwarz
Barbara Schwarz is forging and defaming Garry Scarff as favor for the
non-existent SEGNPMSS
Barbara Schwarz' nuts
Barbara Schizo Schwarz
Barbara Schwarz has plan to kill people with poison
Barbara Schwarz admitted she spent 5 years locked up in Utah mental
hospital
Barbara Schwarz admitted she was committed to German & Utah mental
institutions
Barbara Schwarz is a mentally disturbed monkey and useless bum
Barbara Schwarz has many police files within Salt Lake City police
Barbara Schwarz-needs-to-be-neutered-and-given-a-flea-dip-operation
Will they ever learn Barbara Schwarz is totally nuts?
Barbara Schwarz dePsycho transforms Usenet in Spamnet, Lienet,
Threatnet, Forgernet and Abusenet
Barbara Schwarz' mother: Barbara is a mentally disturbed liar@thief
Barbara Schwarz' mother: My daughter is a lazy, pathetic little whore
Barbara Schwarz' mother: Barbara Schwarz is nuts and needs to be
locked away in an insane asylum
Barbara Schwarz humps fire hydrants
Batshit Barbara Schwarz
Bozo Schwarz
Bozo Schwarz the Clown
Bonkers Schwarz
Bobblehead Schwarz
Bumbling Dumbass Schwarz
Big Boob Schwarz Usenet in Spamnet, Lienet, Forgernet and Abusenet
Big Boob Schwarz Usenet in Spamnet, Lienet, Forgernet, Kooknet,
Comedynet, Delusionalnet, Abusenet and Convicted Thiefnet
Bab's imaginary husband Mark Rathbun de Rothschild
Barbara Schwarz is a notorious psychotic liar, an identity stealer,
an
ugly cow and a disgrace to the human race
Barbara Schwarz, former Utah State Hospital Psychiatric Patient #
PR-65987-UT
Criminal convicted schizophenic Barbara Schwarz
Criminal convicted thief@lonely lesbian Barbara Schwarz
Criminal ugly, stupid & insane Barbara Schwarz
Criminal insane stalker Barbara Schwarz is afraid of Garry Scarff's
attorney
Convicted thief & mental retard Barbara Schwarz
Dumbass Barbara Schwarz
Exposing Boob Schwarz's lies
Kearsley's cursed whore Babs Schwarz
Imaginary Scientologist Barbara Schwarz
Imaginary Mark Rathbun de Rothschild's sexy stud muffin husband,
Garry
Scarff
Imaginary Marty de Rothschild
ID stealer Barbara Schwarz is afraid of imaginary Mark Rathbun's and
Tom Cruise's attorney Nazi doctor Barbara Schwarz
If Barbara Schwarz is a Scientologist I am the King of England
Jew hating bigot Barbara Schwarz
Major Kook Barbara Schwarz' imaginary gay curse Mark Rathbun de
Rothschild
Mentally retarded nun Sister Babbles Schwarz
Mentally ill crybaby criminal Barbara Schwarz
Mentally retarded lesbian stalker Barbara Schwartz
Mentally ill loudmouth Barbara Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark
Rathbun
de Rothschild
Morticia Schwarz
Marty Rathbun de Rooty Tooty (using e-mail address
BarbaraSchwarz @ mad.scientist.com)
Martha Rathbun de Rottingchild
Nazi doctor Barbara Schwarz
New SLPD file no: 05-2241 on stalker & mentally disturbed liar
Barbara
Schwarz
Operation Criminal Barbara Schwarz needs to feel the boot of justice
up her bony ass
Patrick Michael Sullivan's Psycho Sister Barbara Schwarz
Psychiatric defamer Barbara Schwarz
Psycho Schwarz imaginary homo husband Mark Rathbun de Rothschild
Psychotic stalker Barbara Schwarz' imaginary husband Mark Rathbun de
Rothschild
Proverbs 12:12 lying lips are abomination of the lord, Barbara
Schwarz
Psychotic stalker & Lesbian curse Barbara Schwarz
Psychotic Space Cadet Barbara Schwarz
Proud to be psychotic Barbara Schwarz
Scientology/Osa's covert work product Barbara Schwarz
Schizo Barbara Schwarz transforms Usenet in Spamnet, Lienet,
Forgernet
and Abusnet
SEGNPMSS Lesbian Curse Barbara Schwarz
Sex Fiend Barbara Schwarz
SMEGMAPUSS sweetie Babs Schwarz
Schizophrenic Barbara Schwarz' favorite stalking target
Still_lying_about_Marty (using e-mail address Barbara_Schwarz
@myway.com
After I posted with posting ID "I am defamed and forged here", Garry
Scarff posted his vulgar postings with ID "I am deflamed and fingered
here".

The Schwarz Fountain of Poop
The lonely & laughed at kook Barbara Schwarz
The real cow Barbara Schwarz
The real Barbara Schwarz de Rothschild
The LAPD ignores & laughs at kook Barbara Schwarz
Lying Bablle Schwarz
SEGNPMSS Frau Babble Schwarz
Will they ever learn Barbara Schwarz is totally nuts?
Spamming Nutscase Schwarz
Schizo Slut Schwarz
Blowjob Schwarz
Blowjob Babe Schwarz
Schizophrenic terrorist Babs Schwarz
Beanhead Schwarz
Batshit Crazy Schwarz
Bumbling Schizo Barbara Schwarz
B-Schwarz-crap detector
Sarah Rathbun Hubbard Eisenhower de Rothschild