Assuming it is all true..

Richard Ford

Sep 7, 2009, 11:04:17 AM9/7/09
Let us assume that all of the Scientology Superpowers are true.

Let us assume that Tom Cruse CAN fly.

That OT VIII are really transparent like ghosts...

That OT's have ESP and can move objects with their minds. Let us
assume it is all true. What then?

Well, they would be pretty neat tricks- but less and less useful by
the day.

I can also fly- at far lower cost than anything Tom Cruse has to
offer. All I need to do is buy an airline ticket over the Internet.

I can know a persons thoughts the other side of the world. All I need
to do is pick up the phone.

The point of being semi transparent eludes me.

In fact Scientology would be pretty much a waste of time EVEN IF ALL
ITS CLAIMS WERE TRUE.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 11 years!

Sep 7, 2009, 11:38:37 AM9/7/09

Do you recall how El Wrong would chuckle and laugh from time to time
during his lectures?
At the time, the mark will think, and I admit thinking this, "he
must see deeper meaning in all this than I am capable of
understanding"
In reality, Hubbard was laughing AT the audience...
I mean, in hindsight it was pretty damn funny wasn't it?
"Ron" would pause after telling you some story he was making up out
of thin air about and
was thinking "YOU SWALLOWED THAT?" HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

and if there were just ONE OT in Scientology,
You would not be reading this line of text.

Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

Rev Norle Enturbulata, DTS, COD, SPx

Sep 7, 2009, 12:37:38 PM9/7/09

"Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 11 years!" <ale...@verizon.net>
wrote in message

On Sep 7, 11:04 am, Richard Ford <doorman.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Let us assume that all of the Scientology Superpowers are true.
>
> Let us assume that Tom Cruse CAN fly.
>
> That OT VIII are really transparent like ghosts...
>
> That OT's have ESP and can move objects with their minds. Let us
> assume it is all true. What then?
>
> Well, they would be pretty neat tricks- but less and less useful by
> the day.
>
> I can also fly- at far lower cost than anything Tom Cruse has to
> offer. All I need to do is buy an airline ticket over the Internet.
>
> I can know a persons thoughts the other side of the world. All I need
> to do is pick up the phone.
>
> The point of being semi transparent eludes me.
>
> In fact Scientology would be pretty much a waste of time EVEN IF ALL
> ITS CLAIMS WERE TRUE.

> Do you recall how El Wrong would chuckle and laugh from time to time
during his lectures?
> At the time, the mark will think, and I admit thinking this, "he must
> see deeper meaning in all this than I am capable of understanding"

Don't forget, "I'd better chuckle knowingly along with everyone else lest
They think I don't know my stuff!".

Voltaire's Child

Sep 7, 2009, 12:57:12 PM9/7/09

"Richard Ford" <doorma...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> Let us assume that all of the Scientology Superpowers are true.
>

> Let us assume that Tom Cruse CAN fly.

I don't think he ever said his body could fly. He probably meant what Bob
Minton used to talk about in the post he used to copypasta and repost all
the time about "spirits flying through the air". When one is exterior, one
feels as if one were flying.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 11 years!

Sep 7, 2009, 1:28:08 PM9/7/09
On Sep 7, 12:37 pm, "Rev Norle Enturbulata, DTS, COD, SPx" <not-

earthli...@nor-hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 11 years!" <ale...@verizon.net>
> wrote in messagenews:82060367-f062-44d1...@o9g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...

> On Sep 7, 11:04 am, Richard Ford <doorman.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> > Let us assume that all of the Scientology Superpowers are true.
>
> > Let us assume that Tom Cruse CAN fly.
>
> > That OT VIII are really transparent like ghosts...
>
> > That OT's have ESP and can move objects with their minds. Let us
> > assume it is all true. What then?
>
> > Well, they would be pretty neat tricks- but less and less useful by
> > the day.
>
> > I can also fly- at far lower cost than anything Tom Cruse has to
> > offer. All I need to do is buy an airline ticket over the Internet.
>
> > I can know a persons thoughts the other side of the world. All I need
> > to do is pick up the phone.
>
> > The point of being semi transparent eludes me.
>
> > In fact Scientology would be pretty much a waste of time EVEN IF ALL
> > ITS CLAIMS WERE TRUE.
>
>  > Do you recall how El Wrong would chuckle and laugh from time to time
> during his lectures?
>
> >  At the time, the mark will think, and I admit thinking this,  "he must
> > see deeper meaning in all this than I am capable of understanding"
>
> Don't forget, "I'd better chuckle knowingly along with everyone else lest
> They think I don't know my stuff!".

Thank you for your candor...your reply brought this quote to my
mind by Carl Jung:

"Man positively needs general ideas and convictions that will give a
meaning to his life
and enable him to find his place in the universe. He can stand the
most incredible hardships
when he is convinced that they make sense but he is crushed when, on
top of all his misfortunes,
he has to admit that he is taking part in a 'tale told by an idiot.".
Carl Jung
from http://www.lermanet.com/exit/