Impact issue 115. Interesting article about Criminon work in Columbia

Barbara Schwarz

Jan 6, 2007, 8:53:42 PM1/6/07
They are rehabilitating hundred of mercendary drug soldiers in
Columbia.

Perhaps there is hope for the ARS guys too?

Barbara Schwarz

SME

Jan 7, 2007, 12:52:35 AM1/7/07
Hey Barbara

I question the integrity behind anything written or covered in IMPACT.

Let me ask you something, since you have such a high regard for
Hubbard.

Does it bother you at all that there are some 17 pictures of DM in that
issue of "IMPACT" (and I believe just one of Hubbard by the way) and,
on page 51, it lists the "30 Rights" (as in "the Universal Declaration
of Human Rights")? And these listed "rights" include:

The Right to Life
No Slavery
No Torture
You Have Rights No Matter Where You Go
Your Human Rights Are Protected by Law
No Unfair Detainment
The Right to Privacy
Freedom to Move
Marriage and family
Freedom of Thought
Freedom of Expression
A Fair and Free World
No One Can Take Away Your Human Rights
etc.

Now, read though the human rights listed in IMPACT and think of all
those abuses carried out by DM, the beatings, the family breakups, the
countless abuses by OSA under DM, etc., etc. that violate most of those
points listed above (taken directly from the IMPACT issue). Think of
the people right now dehumanized and imprisoned on the RPF this very
day (men, women and children) for whom these rights are denied. Think
what DM has to do with this and now look at his smiling face all over
that IMPACT issue. Does that bother you or make you question the
integrity of what else is written in there?

Additionally, does it bother you at all that the IAS that "puts out"
IMPACT is nothing more than a bunch of bank accounts controlled by DM
and his people and is not in fact any type of an "association" of
people at all (as it implies)? Does it bother you that it was set up
with phony paper trails pretending that scientologists somehow voted it
into existence when it in fact was merely a pretense to force more
money out of public scientologists saying that they had to pay IAS
memberships in order to be able to ALSO pay for "church services"?

Does it bother you that the very attorney(s) that worked out IAS also
worked on how to disguise the fact that Hubbard and, though him, DM
were really running the "church" and these same attorneys also worked
on matters to help secretly funnel money to Hubbard through lies and
deception?

Do all the lies behind this seem at all similar in pattern to the lies
behind IAS, its "association" and its stance for "human rights"?

I've been a "Patron" of the IAS for many years, was coerced to pay over
$82,000 to it and NEVER once got to vote on anything in IAS or have any
say whatsoever in this "association of scientologists".

Does it bother you at all that DM is the only major "church" executive
shown in IMPACT issue 115 (not even the woman who is supposed to be
over IAS is pictured) and that DM himself has spearheaded more human
rights abuses than probably anyone in the history of the "church". (And
that's saying ALOT)! Yet there are all the articles you quote in
IMPACT that sound so wonderful and point out how the "church" is taking
all these great stands for human rights and such.

I'm just wondering how anyone can give any credibility whatsoever to
what is written in IMPACT.

These are honest questions Barbara. And I'm trying to be very nice in
this post and not even go into anything I could say about how Hubbard
and DM actually did work together on many things resulting in
widespread human rights abuses.

Would you consider DM to be a realistic representative of Hubbard and
that DM carries out things as Hubbard would? I actually think so, but
then that is not a compliment towards either of them. Let's just say
for now that it's just my opinion.

SME

Beckyboo

Jan 7, 2007, 9:34:42 AM1/7/07

(bumping for Barbara Schwarz, the real one anyway)

SME, if you look at the latest posts under BS name, you may see it's
not always the real Barbara posting under that name.

--

Becky

Jan 9, 2007, 12:11:11 PM1/9/07
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You don't see the massive conflict of interest in believing what they say?
Have you ever heard of impartiality? Clearly not. You don't even
understand the links between schizophrenia and every single thing you wrote
in your 92-parts-and-counting installation. You have no critical mind. You
accept what you need, and ignore everything else. You will die unhappy.

Kevin Brady

Jan 9, 2007, 4:29:37 PM1/9/07
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

"d" <d...@example.com> wrote in message