Lisa Marie Presley chronically sick?

Jeff Jacobsen

Sep 28, 2003, 1:03:44 PM9/28/03

I was in a non-moving line at the grocery store last night, so I had time
to read the National Enquirer article about Lisa Marie Presley. Seems she's
been chronically ill with stomach problems. Doesn't Scientology help with
that?

www.lisamcpherson.org

mimus

Sep 28, 2003, 1:50:28 PM9/28/03
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:03:44 -0000, "Jeff Jacobsen" <cul...@ev1.net>
wrote:

Is she a "clear"? if so, she should be essentially disease- free.

Unless, of course, her "clear" status was revoked or something.

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1/BAD

KSJ

(And, BTW: Xenu Xenu Xenu!)

Tigger

Sep 28, 2003, 2:00:14 PM9/28/03
LISA MARIE BATTLES MYSTERY ILLNESS

The National Enquirer: Lisa Marie Battles Mystery Illness
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/stories/feature.cfm?instanceid=59432

Lisa Marie Presley is plagued by a mystery illness. Elvis’
daughter began suffering severe nausea and vomiting during her summer
concert tour promoting her debut album.

And doctors still don’t know exactly what’s making her
sick.

The issue that goes on sale Friday chronicles Lisa Marie’s
health nightmare, reveals why she’s haunted by the fear
she’ll die young, tells why she’s determined to push on
with her
touring and more

Magoo

Sep 28, 2003, 3:34:08 PM9/28/03

"Jeff Jacobsen" <cul...@ev1.net> wrote in message
I knew Lisa while "in" Scientology. She was one of THE most unhappy
people...all the time.
I used to wonder this exact question...and it had nothing even to do with
physically. She always seemed isolated (Super Distant)...silently
angry.....and quite lost within Scientology. She never "fit in" there.

I'm quite surprise she's still there. I can only imagine they run a constant
campaign to make here feel she NEEDS them.

Hopefully, one day, she will break loose....for her own sake.

I used to feel that way, when I was "In". Can you imagine??? I just
thought...this group cannot be right for this person. She's WAY too unhappy,
ALL the time.

I only wish her well.

If only Elvis was alive...can you imagine how fast he'd have her out of
there?

Tory/Magoo!

> www.lisamcpherson.org

Rev Norle Enturbulata

Sep 28, 2003, 5:14:34 PM9/28/03

"Magoo" <Mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Hell, yes! The guy said, "Fuck those people! They only want my money!"

They still do. That's why they've got Priscilla and Lisa Marie.

One wonders if the cult has fee-free use of Elvis' music as a result!
Imagine what it'd been like with that incredible catalog, AND Michael
Jackson's, let alone Northern Songs, part of the Beatles catalog? I think
Michael sniffed that one out. One of the stories I'd heard while working in
(unnamed company) was that this was one of the straws that broke the
marriage with Lisa Marie.

Have you ever thought of writing to Lisa Marie, Tory?

--
Revd. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism

> Tory/Magoo!
> >
> > www.lisamcpherson.org

Skipper

Sep 28, 2003, 5:30:08 PM9/28/03
In article <3f77...@news2.lightlink.com>, Magoo
<Mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> "Jeff Jacobsen" <cul...@ev1.net> wrote in message
> >
> > I was in a non-moving line at the grocery store last night, so I had time
> > to read the National Enquirer article about Lisa Marie Presley. Seems she's
> > been chronically ill with stomach problems. Doesn't Scientology help with
> > that?
> >
> I knew Lisa while "in" Scientology. She was one of THE most unhappy
> people...all the time.
> I used to wonder this exact question...and it had nothing even to do with
> physically. She always seemed isolated (Super Distant)...silently
> angry.....and quite lost within Scientology. She never "fit in" there.

Let me weigh in on this a little bit. I agree with you on her sadness,
Tory. It's a damned shame.

> I'm quite surprise she's still there. I can only imagine they run a constant
> campaign to make here feel she NEEDS them.
>
> Hopefully, one day, she will break loose....for her own sake.

It'll be hard for her but she could do it. All her friends are
$cientologists from what I can tell. I don't know what Danny Keogh
(father of her kids) does for a living if anything, but as I recall he
was a Delphi School kid and his parents were involved in $cientology so
that probably goes way back.

I was introduced to Priscilla Presley by Spanky Taylor. We met at one
of the Brilliant Film offices at Crossroads of the World. Priscilla
need someone to answer all the Elvis email she got. She would give me
the mail, I would answer it under guidelines she provided, and type out
the letters on her stationery. I had access to an early word processing
machine so that made it easier. When Priscilla and I met for a good bit
of time that first meeting, I thought she was the most beautiful woman
I had ever seen first in pictures, and she was prettier than her
pictures, amazing. Spanky told me afterward that she was shocked, that
she had never seen Priscilla just loosen up and be herself with someone
like she did with me. We got along very well after that, too. Then one
day Spanky mentioned that Priscilla was getting roughed up by a
boyfriend who was an alcoholic and that she could use a good strong
$cientology boyfriend.

I took that - perhaps wrongly - to mean that maybe Priscilla was
interested in me and Spanky was being the "beard" about it. In any
event, the LAST thing I wanted was to be known as Priscilla Presley's
boyfriend. I was trying to make it as a musician in L.A. at the time
and I could see the headline - Press not Quite Presley - or something
like that. So I wrote Priscilla a letter and said that I was very fond
of her but if I kept working for her I would probably fall for her, so
I quit. The word I got after that was that Priscilla was really pissed,
because no one had ever quit working for her or Elvis.

C'est la rock 'n' roll.

Fast forward a few years to 1983. I'm living in a house a block north
of Celebrity Centre, sharing the house with Richie Acunto, who would go
on to found Survival Insurance in Los Angeles, and Nicky Hopkins, who
played electric piano on John Lennon's "Imagine" and did a couple of
world tours with the Rolling Stones and was also in Quicksilver
Messenger Service. Nicky had gotten Van Morrison into $cientology
briefly.

I'm putting on two one-act plays of mine at Celebrity Centre which got
a great write-up in the Theater section of the Los Angeles Times, with
a picture of a couple of my actors. It's the ONLY time I've ever seen
anything favorable about $cientology in the L.A. times, before or
since.

I'm dating Jenna Andrews at the time, former girlfriend of Keith Moon
of The Who and the girl David Bowie wrote "Jean Genie" about (she
worked for him at Mainman, listen to the lyrics, that's Jenna.

Still rock 'n' roll.

There's a guest house behind the house I'm living and a garage. In the
garage a band rehearses, with Chick Corea's son Thad on drums, and one
of other members is Danny Keogh. One day I'm listening to them (they're
just kids to me) and there's Lisa Marie, hanging out with Danny. Next
thing you know, they're always hanging out and they get married. Even
then, she had that sullen face and was very shy, but a nice kid,
anyway.

The next time I see Priscilla at Celebrity Centre, she'll barely say
hello. But then a little further down the line I meet her live-in
boyfriend, actor/model Michael Edwards, and we really get along. One
day I went over to their house to listen to a presentation about
something Michael was trying to do, a resort real estate development on
a river island in West Virginia where he used to go to camp. Priscilla
wasn't there (naturally) but Lisa was, same old sullenness.

In case you don't know the story, Priscilla had Lisa in a private
French school in Beverly Hills and she was experimenting with drugs.
She pulled her out of there and put her in (I think it was)
$cientology-based Apple School and Lisa got off drugs. Of course, the
"church" later attacked the Apple School people and ran them out of
business I believe.

I would see Lisa on occasion at Celebrity Centre. One day at a break I
said hey, you ever gonna make your own music?

"No!"

Well, would you like to be in a rock video? (I had a song called Poor
Little Girl.)

Pause. "Maybe."

I didn't follow up because I didn't want to bother her and she wasn't
enthusiastic about it, and the last thing I wanted to do was capitalize
on someone to push my own career. Call me an idiot, but I'm like that.

Fast forward many years. I've met my wife, she's helped me get out of
$cientology, and we're driving through Tennessee and our kids insist on
stopping at Graceland. I have a little freak-out (dumb to do it but I
did) thinking what if Priscilla or Lisa are around and we run into
them?

Of course, we didn't but as we're walking past a room downstairs my
then seven year-old son sees a white piano off to the side and says
with some upset: "Where's the other one?"

"Other what?"

"Other piano. There was another piano there!"

I told him I didn't know. He'd never seen anything on TV about the
place or read anything about it. Some other strange stuff happened that
day, too, all of which I wrote about in a chapter in a book.

When we're back in Los Angeles, I write Priscilla and ask her about the
"other piano" and tell her some things my son said and did.

No reply. Nothing.

A month later, I just "happened" to open up a People magazine, which I
usually never read.

There's a picture on one page of one of Elvis' former piano, the "other
one" from that room. Priscilla had just sold it.

Priscilla can't handle certain things, apparently.

> I used to feel that way, when I was "In". Can you imagine??? I just
> thought...this group cannot be right for this person. She's WAY too unhappy,
> ALL the time.

It's because of losing her dad, Tory. She was at Graceland when they
found him dead. Until she deals with that and gets over it, she'll
never be OK, and she won't get over it in $cientology. It's
impossible.

> I only wish her well.

Me, too.

> If only Elvis was alive...can you imagine how fast he'd have her out of
> there?

If Elvis was alive, she'd have never been involved. He spotted how
screwed up $cientology was the first time it was explained to him at
the old Sunset Blvd. mission.

And here's how I hope Lisa feels about $cientology someday -

There must be lights burning brighter
Somewhere
Got to be birds flying higher in a sky more blue
If I can dream of a better land
Where all my brothers walk hand in hand
Tell me why, oh why
Oh why can't my dream come true?
Oh, why

There must peace and understanding
Some time
Strong winds of promise that will blow away
The doubt and fear
If I can dream of a warmer sun
Where hope keeps shining on everyone
Tell me why, oh why
Won't that sun appear?

We're lost in a cloud
With too much rain
We're trapped in a world
That's troubled with pain
But long as a man has the strength to dream
He can redeem his soul and fly

Deep in my heart there's a trembling question
Still I am sure that the answer, answer's gonna come
Somehow
Out there in the dark
There's a beckoning candle
Yeah!

And while I can think
While I can talk
While I can stand
While I can walk
While I can dream
Please let my dream come true
Right now

Let it come true right now

"If I Can Dream" by W. Earl Brown - one of Elvis' most inspiring songs

My dream for you is health and happiness, Lisa Marie.

Get out of $cientology before it kills you, kiddo. You deserve better.

(There is no x-no-archive: yes on this post, but no one has my
permission to put it on any website without my express written
permission.)

Skip Press

roger gonnet

Sep 29, 2003, 1:05:31 AM9/29/03

"Jeff Jacobsen" <cul...@ev1.net> a écrit dans le message de
> [...]

it should. They have this fantastic tech, the PTS tech, but it's forbidden
to any scientologist to find out that the true SP is the Scientology group,
unless you want to be declared an SP yourself.

roger

Anonymous via panta

Sep 29, 2003, 4:50:51 AM9/29/03
Jeff Jacobsen wrote:

>www.lisamcpherson.org

P.A.B. No. 107
PROFESSIONAL AUDITOR'S BULLETIN
The Oldest Continuous Publication in Dianetics and Scientology

From L. RON HUBBARD
Via Hubbard Communications Office
35/37 Fitzroy Street, London W.1

SPECIFIC FOR TERROR STOMACH

There is a specific process which goes this way. You ask the preclear to
put into the six sides of the room, the four walls, the ceiling and the floor,
in regular order, the statement to him or to some part of his body "This means
go to _____" and the preclear furnishes the location. He does this with each
wall, the floor and the ceiling, in rotation. Now you had better let him have
the walls, etc., first of all say it to him, then after a while say it to his
body. Now the next time round you get him to put into the walls, etc. "This
means don't go to _____." Then the next time we go around to "This means go to
_____," and finally we get this thing flat. These commands are run in
alternation until it seems fairly flat.

Now the reason why you ask him to supply the name of the location each
time is simply to see how his communication lag is coming along. If you didn't
ask him to add the name you would not see his comm lag. When you ask him to
originate a location this puts a little stopper on the line. Now when we have
that pair of commands fairly flat we go on into the next pair. "This means
stay in _____" is completed with all the six sides of the room, and the
alternation command in this case is "This means don't stay in _____," and we
run these alternately covering the six sides of the room each time.

Now, of course, this is essentially the anatomy of the confusion -- the
confusion basically of a person doing, or trying to do, two things at once. So
we get him to sort out the stable data. This is a technique which has been
with us for some time. It is what we call one of our specifics, and it is a
specific for a terror stomach.

Now this is something for you to have because these terror stomachs can
cause you some difficulty. For instance, one of the commonest things that you
find in prison work or in people who are under pressure from the police in one
way or another is the terror stomach. With some people just the thought of
possibly being arrested would turn one on. Now just why the police are the
commonest restimulator of the terror stomach lies, of course, on the back
track.

The stomach is guilty of the overt act of eating, it is continuously
guilty of this act and becomes quite frantic on the whole subject of being
incarcerated. This is rather funny, because the stomach is already
incarcerated and is continually incarcerating -- it puts food into jail three
times a day; and so we get police putting somebody away as being the commonest
restimulator of the terror stomach. A terror stomach is simply a confusion in
a high degree of restimulation in the vicinity of the vagus nerve. This is one
of the larger nerves and it goes into agitation under this restimulation. Now
medical science has already solved this, already knows how to take care of it:
they simply cut the vagus nerve -- that it brings on a fairly early death and
completely disrupts the entirety of the gastric system is, of course, not considered. It
is comparable with electric shock, which, incidentally, is almost uniformly
followed by an early stroke.

Now here we have a specific and this somatic has not had any alleviation
from any other process prior to Spring, 1956. At that time some other
processes came in which are, to some degree, faster. But they have not yet
been tested on a terror stomach with any thoroughness. They are more powerful,
but they have not been thoroughly tested against this specific somatic.

With good auditing and good communication we can, apparently at any tone
level, seem to be able to use this process successfully. This is quite
remarkable. The terror stomach flattens out and if it does recur, it will be
quite minor. But the preclear should be warned about this so that if it does
recur he can come in again to see the auditor, who can continue the process
and flatten it further.

It is a specific and for a long time I figured out the confusion of where
to go and where to stay, and figured out the disenfranchisement of the game
somewhat. Disenfranchisement brought about a condition of confusion which was
best expressed in the stomach evidently. We can handle that today. I can tell
you with some confidence that the only thing that would interrupt your ability
to handle this would, of course, be your communication with the preclear. This
would have to be pretty good before you could use this process. To establish
communication with a preclear suffering from the terror stomach is, of course,
one of the more interesting things to do because the preclear is quite
frantic. He leaps around, goes in and out of session, etc. Nevertheless, in
spite of this, the process does level out the terror stomach which is just a
bundle of confusion.

With this process one would apparently be dealing with a no-games
condition, because something is talking to the preclear. But remember that the
preclear is making something talk to him for the first time. The walls are
always telling people something, and when walls become warnings and when the
various items of the physical universe become associated ail under the
headings of warnings, then you have a terror stomach. Well the common
denominator of a warning is not conditional actually, it is a warning about
change of position. What has deteriorated in the preclear is the ability to
differentiate messages so that all messages mean "Go to _____, don't go to
_____, stay in _____, and don't stay in _____." The process runs out, in
essence, the bad 8-C of the universe and you just turn it into good 8-C.

When running the process, ask the preclear if he is putting the postulate
behind the wall, in the wall, just ahead of the wall, ask him how it is going
now, what is the progress of the various points, how much space is the
postulate occupying now, has he any inclination to put the postulate into the
whole building, or compulsion to do this or that, and so on. You just go on
policing it you see, but don't slow it down with too much policing because
this process is a quantity process -- unlike almost any other process we have
-- it's very low scale and so is quantitative, i.e. how many times he gets it
into the wall. So you want him to do as many of these commands as possible.

Now the reason I bring up this process is to acquaint you with it and
also because it is so wonderfully illustrative of the relationship between
aberration and learning rate, a subject which I will be continuing in another
PAB.

L. RON HUBBARD

Rev Norle Enturbulata

Sep 29, 2003, 5:24:59 AM9/29/03