Michael Jackson and Scientology...

David Goodwin

Jul 11, 2002, 9:57:22 PM7/11/02
As MJ has recently come up re. his sudden meltdown about Sony, I was
wondering: has anybody ever figured out just what was up between he
and Lisa Marie Presley? I've never been able to make heads nor tails
of it, personally, and if she was trying to get him into the cult, she
obviously didn't do too well.

-D

Tigger

Jul 11, 2002, 10:41:50 PM7/11/02
Date: Fri, Jul 12, 2002, 1:57am (CDT+5) From: ksg...@yifan.net
(David Goodwin)
wrote:

>-D

The Presley/Jackson union was during the same time frame that Jackson
was accused of sexually molesting little boys.
Many had thought for years, that Jackson was a homosexual. What better
way to dispel the rumors and lawsuit that you are a homosexual and a
child molester?

Of course it would depend on Lisa Marie not being completely revolted by
Jackson and/or perhaps being brainwashed by her auditor to believe that
was what she wanted. It was also rumored that Jackson wanted to get his
hands on the Elivs copyrights. LIsa waned a singing career. IMO it
was supposed to be a marriage of convenience for all concerned, Presley,
Jackson and the "church".

But apparently neither Presley or Jackson could stomach it for very
long. Jackson couldn't even stomach being married to the woman who
bore his children.......that was also a marriage of convenience.
Jackson wanted children and his "wife" apparently wanted money.

The marriage ceremony was as weird as the marriage itself. A private
jet to an island country and scientologists in attendance, as I recall.
Very interesting article and comments from the island reverend who
performed the ceremony. Can't remember the magazine. Maybe it was
PEOPLE.

Tigger

**************************************
May 26, 2002

"Scientology is a huge bluff. The one thing it cannot withstand is the
truth, simply told."

Richard Ford
**************************************
September 13, 1999

"PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU CAN TRUST ME."

STACY BROOKS YOUNG BROOKS
Confessed LIAR ~ April 9, 2002
**************************************

Michael Reuss

Jul 12, 2002, 12:22:31 AM7/12/02
> David Goodwin <ksg...@yifan.net> wrote:

The Lisa Marie, Michael Jackson marriage was very likely a quid pro quo
business arrangement between Jacko and the cult of Scientology. The deal
was designed to create the impression of a respectable marriage for him,
thereby resuscitating "Jacko's" career and reputation. He was to come
out of this appearing to be a regular old heterosexual married guy. Fans
turned off by allegations of his homosexual pedophilia would be happy
and relieved, and return to buying his albums once again.

And for their part, it stands to reason that Scientology, in exchange,
would get Jackson as a member in the Playtone, er, I mean Scientology
Galaxy of Stars. His "conversion" would then draw thousands or millions
of Jackson's prepubescent, impressionable fans into the cult along with
him.

At least one ex-member from one of the Las Vegas orgs, Ted Mayett (who
posts here on a.r.s), has confirmed that in their org, the staff were
warned by Scientology management in L.A. to prepare for an onslaught of
new members following Jackson's conversion.

Lisa Marie actually gave a good effort at recruiting Jackson. She even
kissed him on the Baba Wawa show, and really tried to pretend she loved
him just like a regular gal loves a regular guy. Of course, she wasn't a
very good actress. But she did try. And apparently, if the gossip
reports are true, he tried to join Scientology.

But something went very wrong. While rehearsing for his tour coinciding
with the release of the "History" album, MJ was allegedly doing the
"Purification Rundown." If you don't know, the purif (as it is called by
some) is an dangerous, quackish introductory program of Scientology,
involving fasting, many hours of sweating in a sauna, introspection, and
taking massive, unhealthy doses of the B-vitamin, Niacin. According to
reports from unnamed "pals" in the National Enquirer, the combination of
strenuous dance and performance rehearsals along with the purif regimen
was what caused MJ's collapse and hospitalization in New York, back in
early 1996 (IIRC).

According to the entertainment gossip rags, MJ came very close to dying.
But eventually, he recovered his health after an extended hospital stay.

It is my theory that after Jackson recovered, he told Lisa Marie and
Scientology leaders that he would not be going any further down the path
(or should I say, up the Bridge) to toad'l freedom in Scientology. And
that's when the business arrangement ended. Lisa Marie divorced him
faster than you can say Neverland.

Scientology - the cult too weird for Michael Jackson.

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid

GarryS

Jul 12, 2002, 4:48:25 AM7/12/02
David Goodwin <ksg...@yifan.net> wrote in message news:<rtdsiu4hjt1ss9uk0...@4ax.com>...

The PR story that ran claimed the Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson were
friends since they were children and identified with each other
because they were both very rich and famous (though MJ worked for his
money; Lisa Marie has never held a real job). Most likely, Lisa Marie
married MJ as a ruse to recruit him into the church so the church
could "persuade" MJ to contribute millions to the cult.

The marriage ran while MJ was still answering to authorities on
charges of child molestation and LM and MJ lived at separate
locations. Word had it at the time that the church feared bad PR
bringing a suspected pedophile into its fold, despite MJ having taken
some basic courses and auditing at the Celebrity Center. Lisa Marie
divorced MJ and took on a host of new boyfriends, even while
travelling with ex-husband MJ around the world on his concert tours.

> -D

Tigger

Jul 12, 2002, 6:33:20 AM7/12/02
A google search for Jackson/Prssley wedding ceremony brought up several
things, but so far not the magazine article I remember reading. But
here's one that shows the location of the "ceremony" and the name of the
person who performed the ceremony.

Truth Or Tabloid?
Jackson-Presley vows void?

Here's one appropriate for the Neverland Ranch: TV tabloid "A Current
Affair" reported Thursday that Michael Jackson's 1994 marriage to
Lisa-Marie Presley may have been just a fantasy. "Affair" says that a
year-long investigation conducted in the Dominican Republic indicated
that magistrate Hugo Alverez was out of his jurisdiction when he
performed the ceremony. If that's true, it would make the wedding
invalid.

"Wanna bet?" might be Jackson's response to that rumor. He is currently
in Germany, taping episodes for a game show of that title ("Wetten,
Dass?"). Paul Block, spokesman for Lisa Marie, was more direct: "It's
totally false," he tells PEOPLE Online. "The marriage is valid."

The "Affair" report cited photographs of the wedding, which it said
matched a room at the Casa de Campo resort where Jackson and Presley
were staying. Jackson and Presley's wedding documents certify that the
wedding took place at Alverez's home, some four hours away by car, it
said.

Other inconsistencies included a snag in Dominican law, which requires a
divorced woman to wait 10 months before re-marrying. Presley waited two
weeks, "Affair" said.

Maybe a rumor like this is just what Jackson needs to bump up those
"HIStory" sales, but don't expect the Gloved One to comment right away.
The pop king arrived in Cologne on Friday with his entourage -- sans
Lisa Marie -- for "Wanna bet?" and was expected to stick around for the
Nov. 27 European MTV awards in Paris. His spokesmen could not be reached
Friday.

Jackson, 36, secretly married Presley, 27, in May last year. In a
televised interview with Diane Sawyer, they said they were a normal
married couple.

--Dylan Jones

Message has been deleted

Revd. Norle Enturbulata

Jul 13, 2002, 3:25:14 PM7/13/02

"Skip Press" <skip...@mac.com> wrote in message
> In article <ltjsius216sh13ila...@4ax.com>,
> Jackson's involvement goes back to the early 1980s, when he was sleeping
> with a former drug dealer turned Division 6 (Santa Barbara mission,
> public recruitment for those who don't know) person named Terry
> Fredericksen, who was a vivacious redheaded lady of 17. She was later
> declared a Suppressive Person by the Lurch, and her not recruiting
> Jackson might've had something to do with it. And before that,
> $cientologist Dick Zimmerman, a top fashion photographer in Los Angeles,
> shot Jackson's "Thriller" cover.
>
> It gets deeper. His father, Joe Jackson, went to Flag and had auditing,
> and Jermaine Jackson and his wife Hazel (the daughter of Berry Gordy)
> took a film class with Eric Sherman, the son of noted director Vincent
> Sherman.
>
> The Jacksons were around a lot of clams over the years and one poster
> was right -- the cult's too weird even for Jacko.
>
> --
>
> We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
the Complete Works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this
is not true.

> -- Robert Wilensky

Not disputing the above - though I'd doubt as to whether going to an Eric
Sherman film class would constitute contamination. It would certainly be an
opportunity to shill for the cult. I'm waiting though to see all that gets
posted on this to see what to verify and otherwise. Thanks and keep it
coming!

--
Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism