To Barb and The Cowardly Misfits in San Diego

coach...@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 2008, 10:47:34 PM6/15/08
Hello. Been out of the country a couple years and recently returned.
The group hasn't changed much, but I must say, the stunt you lowlifes
pulled yesterday was even worse than the usual from bottomfeeders such
as you and your tag-alongs.

I happened to be visitng in San Diego. Just so you know, the police
received 4 calls from non-scientologists complaining about the
harrassment the large group of masked hoodlums was pouring onto one
lady (much younger than you Barbie)...

The group started out by surrounding her (20 or more of them and one
of her), and ended with about 6 following her all the way up the
street, taunting her (for about half a mile). On the way BA ing her,
etc.

You guys don't have to pass out anything really. As the saying goes,
actions speak louder than words. Now, San Diego knows how cuel and
evil you really are.

By the way - young Asian guy with the glasses. How would your parents
like it if they found out what you did to this lady? How would any of
you like it if that was your mother?

Shameful scum - all of you.

Chef Xenu

Jun 15, 2008, 10:54:51 PM6/15/08

How would an out-of-towner know how many calls the police received on
this or any other subject?

Anonymous followed a clam over 1/2 a mile?

Pics or it didn't happen.

CX
__
SP V - Marcab Confederacy Mobile Mess Unit, 4th (or 5th) Marcabian
Interstellar Invasion Force
http://www.youtube.com/ChefXenu - Bachelor pad cooking meets
$cientology
http://www.youtube.com/OhioXenu - Protest footage and enturbulation

redco...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2008, 10:58:54 PM6/15/08
Baloney, you weren't in San Dieog.

Good to see that Anonymous is working though, and its killing the
cult.

What is more shameful, demonstrating, or fair game?

The cult is dying

Anonymous001

Jun 15, 2008, 11:10:03 PM6/15/08
On Jun 16, 4:47 am, coach.da...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello. Been out of the country a couple years and recently returned.

No you haven't been out of the country at all. In fact you're usually
posting as the CCHR clown Nina.R...@yahoo.com.

The only one using the exact same IP address as you in ARS is
Nina.R...@yahoo.com.

Fucked up now did we CCHR? Showing even more clearly that CCHR and
Scientoloy is the same scam eh?

Can you say BUSTED Nina.R...@yahoo.com/CCHR/Scientology?

Let's have some headers shall we, for verification:

First your article, and then the most recent posted by you under the
name Nina.R...@yahoo.com:

From: coach...@yahoo.com
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: To Barb and The Cowardly Misfits in San Diego
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
5.1; .NET CLR
1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR
2.0.50727),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

From: Nina.R...@yahoo.com
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Psychologist charged in third child assault case
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
5.1; .NET CLR
1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR
2.0.50727),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

redco...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2008, 11:12:29 PM6/15/08
On Jun 15, 8:10 pm, Anonymous001 <Anonymous...@live.com> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 4:47 am, coach.da...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Hello. Been out of the country a couple years and recently returned.
>
> No you haven't been out of the country at all. In fact you're usually
> posting as the CCHR clown Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com.

> The only one using the exact same IP address as you in ARS is
> Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com.

> Fucked up now did we CCHR? Showing even more clearly that CCHR and
> Scientoloy is the same scam eh?
>
> Can you say BUSTED Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com/CCHR/Scientology?

> Let's have some headers shall we, for verification:
>
> First your article, and then the most recent posted by you under the
> name Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com:
> From: Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Psychologist charged in third child assault case
> Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
> Organization:http://groups.google.com

> 5.1; .NET CLR
> 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR
> 2.0.50727),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ANOTHER CULTIST BUSTED!

LMAO

Anonymous001

Jun 15, 2008, 11:38:24 PM6/15/08
On Jun 16, 5:10 am, Anonymous001 <Anonymous...@live.com> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 4:47 am, coach.da...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Hello. Been out of the country a couple years and recently returned.
>
> No you haven't been out of the country at all. In fact you're usually
> posting as the CCHR clown Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com.

> The only one using the exact same IP address as you in ARS is
> Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com.

> Fucked up now did we CCHR? Showing even more clearly that CCHR and
> Scientoloy is the same scam eh?
>
> Can you say BUSTED Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com/CCHR/Scientology?

> Let's have some headers shall we, for verification:
>
> First your article, and then the most recent posted by you under the
> name Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com:
> From: Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Psychologist charged in third child assault case
> Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
> Organization:http://groups.google.com

> 5.1; .NET CLR
> 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR
> 2.0.50727),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Oh, I forgot of course to show that these clowns are posting from San
Diego...

CustName: EARTHLINK, INC

Address: 1375 PEACHTREE STREET, LEVEL A

City: ATLANTA

StateProv: GA

PostalCode: 30309

Country: US

RegDate: 2006-11-17

Updated: 2006-11-17

NetRange: 64.203.48.0 - 64.203.63.255

CIDR: 64.203.48.0/20

NetName: ERLK-TW-SANDIEGO02

NetHandle: NET-64-203-48-0-1

Parent: NET-64-203-0-0-1

NetType: Reassigned

Comment:

RegDate: 2006-11-17

Updated: 2006-11-17

RTechHandle: DAE4-ARIN

RTechName: Domain Administrator, Administrator

RTechPhone: +1-404-815-0770

RTechEmail: ari...@corp.earthlink.net

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE60-ARIN

OrgAbuseName: ABUSE TEAM

OrgAbusePhone: +1-404-815-0770

OrgAbuseEmail: ab...@abuse.earthlink.net

OrgTechHandle: ELNK-ORG-ARIN

OrgTechName: EarthLink, Inc.

OrgTechPhone: +1-404-815-0770

OrgTechEmail: arin...@lists.corp.earthlink.net

Alert

Jun 15, 2008, 11:47:21 PM6/15/08
On Jun 16, 1:38 pm, Anonymous001 <Anonymous...@live.com> wrote:

> On Jun 16, 5:10 am, Anonymous001 <Anonymous...@live.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 16, 4:47 am, coach.da...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > Hello.  Been out of the country a couple years and recently returned.
>
> > No you haven't been out of the country at all. In fact you're usually
> > posting as the CCHR clown Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com.

Oh dear, I think they may have had a new Nina spamming.

> > The only one using the exact same IP address as you in ARS is
> > Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com.

PMSL!

> > Fucked up now did we CCHR? Showing even more clearly that CCHR and
> > Scientoloy is the same scam eh?
>
> > Can you say BUSTED Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com/CCHR/Scientology?

Poor cultist. Just goes to show how OSA ranks are depleted.

> > Let's have some headers shall we, for verification:
>
> > First your article, and then the most recent posted by you under the
> > name Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com:
>
> > From: coach.da...@yahoo.com
> > Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> > Subject: To Barb and The Cowardly Misfits in San Diego
> > Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
> > Organization:http://groups.google.com
> > 02:47:34 GMT)

> RTechEmail:  arin...@corp.earthlink.net

> OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE60-ARIN
>
> OrgAbuseName:   ABUSE TEAM
>
> OrgAbusePhone:  +1-404-815-0770
>
> OrgAbuseEmail:  ab...@abuse.earthlink.net
>
> OrgTechHandle: ELNK-ORG-ARIN
>
> OrgTechName:   EarthLink, Inc.
>
> OrgTechPhone:  +1-404-815-0770
>

> OrgTechEmail:  arin_t...@lists.corp.earthlink.net

ROTFPMSL!

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 16, 2008, 12:09:52 AM6/16/08
coach...@yahoo.com wrote:
>Hello.

If people would ignore this troll, the dog fucker would go away.

---
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71238
Scientology smacked down for trying to stop free speech

obscene dog

Jun 16, 2008, 12:28:19 AM6/16/08
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:47:34 -0700 (PDT), coach...@yahoo.com wrote:

>Hello.

Hi, Nina.

<plonk>

--

Don't get in front of me.
What the... Oh, shi-

peters...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2008, 1:41:27 AM6/16/08

Hi Nina, changed your name?
This post:

I bet you weren't even there, hiding scared in your home, behind your
computer with the IP-address 64.203.60.194.
You failed! Down stats for you!

Peter

"There is no more ethical group on this planet than ourselves."
- L. Ron Hubbard, KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING. 7 February 1965,
reissued 27 August 1980

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

RolandRB

Jun 16, 2008, 1:47:59 AM6/16/08
On Jun 16, 4:47 am, coach.da...@yahoo.com wrote:

Did none of them have any lighter fluid? That could have been fun!

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD

Jun 16, 2008, 5:33:09 AM6/16/08

<coach...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hello. Been out of the country a couple years and recently returned.
> The group hasn't changed much, but I must say, the stunt you lowlifes
> pulled yesterday was even worse than the usual from bottomfeeders such
> as you and your tag-alongs.
> <snip>
>
> Shameful scum

Yes, you would be, but for the fact that Scientology's programmed "shame"
out of your mindset, "Nina".

--
SP Goodman
The Usually Right "Reverend" Norle Enturbulata DDT, DTS
*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/enturbulata
http://www.youtube.com/user/Enturbulata
http://tinyurl.com/yre7c6
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
* "Rather than give psychotics such treatment it would be far kinder to kill
them immediately and completely..."
* - L. Ron Hubbard, "Science of Survival", p117

Gertie

Jun 16, 2008, 6:45:35 AM6/16/08
On Jun 15, 11:10 pm, Anonymous001 <Anonymous...@live.com> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 4:47 am, coach.da...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Hello. Been out of the country a couple years and recently returned.
>
> No you haven't been out of the country at all. In fact you're usually
> posting as the CCHR clown Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com.

> The only one using the exact same IP address as you in ARS is
> Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com.

> Fucked up now did we CCHR? Showing even more clearly that CCHR and
> Scientoloy is the same scam eh?
>
> Can you say BUSTED Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com/CCHR/Scientology?

> Let's have some headers shall we, for verification:
>
> First your article, and then the most recent posted by you under the
> name Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com:
> From: Nina.Reye...@yahoo.com
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Psychologist charged in third child assault case
> Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
> Organization:http://groups.google.com

> 5.1; .NET CLR
> 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR
> 2.0.50727),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Perhaps "Nina" was the one spreading Black PR about Anonymous on
Saturday in San Diego?

barb

Jun 16, 2008, 9:27:02 AM6/16/08

I wonder how young asian guy with glasses would feel about his mother
handing out libelous lies about a group of activists protesting a
vicious cult?

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

barb

Jun 16, 2008, 9:36:52 AM6/16/08

T'wasn't just any clammie...t'was an OT8! You shoulda seen her scuttle
back to the org after we were given a flier she was handing out.

No Cause over MEST there...proof of the scam that doesn't work. That
poor woman (who may be younger than me but looks miles older) has wasted
her life on Ron's evil con.

She made it back to the org just fine. Nobody harmed her, except perhaps
her certitude that she's some mighty Homo Novis. Honestly, how stupid
can you get, handing out fliers dissing a group half a block away?
She pulled us in, and fled like a whipped dog when we found her.

Funny she couldn't just fry us with a thought...or use her awesome
powers to make us want to quit protesting...just sayin

barb

Jun 16, 2008, 9:55:38 AM6/16/08

Well, since you've been busted as a liar, I probably shouldn't waste any
more time on this, but...

If we're so dangerous, why is the San Diego org sending aging women to
confront us? Why was Liz Hanning following us if we're so scary? That
poor woman is really not capable of road surveillance, not with that
weird green car she drives.

Anyway, you can't really claim we're all that bad. You send children out
to bullbait us. You send elderly women out alone to libel us. It's a
testament to our character that these people are merely a bit butthurt
by our mocking. If you pulled this shit with, say, the Crips, it'd be ugly.

Where are the men? Why are you sending out women and children?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU'RE FULLY AWARE THAT WE ARE NO DANGER TO THEM? Or is it
just more of that negligent attitude the cult has for its true believers?

barb

Jun 16, 2008, 10:15:48 AM6/16/08

Nah. Nobody smokes these days...

barb

Jun 16, 2008, 10:29:00 AM6/16/08

No, we know who SHE is. One of the few OT8s in town. Weird, isn't it?
That they'd send a little old OT8 out on the street to hand out black
PR? They should have put her in an office and gotten her postulating our
extermination. That'd show us!

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD

Jun 16, 2008, 4:32:32 PM6/16/08

"barb" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

It would be interesting to note what other Anon-Critic raids were
'confronted' with only one, elderly die-hard Scientologist. That's the only
person to talk to us in Tottenham Court Road, he wouldn't admit he was a
Scientologist but, in the standard cowardly manner, said "I read a number of
his books...", going on about engrams and the old sperm-memory rubbish,
before retreating from the back of us, and going to the front to try on the
same old hat again.

How bout it, folks? Did Scientology just send out their oldest and WISEest
single person to deal with you too?

Guess the cult thought they had nothing to lose with some poor old person,
whereas a young person could still potentially "make money, make more money,
make others to make more money."

Hm, that's not working either Scientology. NEXT!

Ted Mayett

Jun 16, 2008, 8:28:05 PM6/16/08
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:47:34 -0700 (PDT), coach...@yahoo.com wrote:

>Hello. Been out of the country a couple years and recently returned.
>The group hasn't changed much,

EXACTLY

--
Ted Mayett
Critical information regarding Scientology:

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 16, 2008, 8:54:03 PM6/16/08
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>No, we know who SHE is. One of the few OT8s in town. Weird, isn't it?
>That they'd send a little old OT8 out on the street to hand out black
>PR? They should have put her in an office and gotten her postulating our
>extermination. That'd show us!

That was really, really bizarre. What it means is that these poor
people aren't being told that their bosses have been trying that insane
nonsense for 15 plus years and that it hasn't worked to silence anyone.
These stupid people were probably told that if they went out there and
exhibited insane cult behavior, all of Anonymous would melt away -- a
Big Win for the crime syndicate.

henri

Jun 16, 2008, 8:55:13 PM6/16/08
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:47:34 -0700 (PDT), coach...@yahoo.com wrote:

>I happened to be visitng in San Diego. Just so you know, the police
>received 4 calls from non-scientologists complaining about the
>harrassment the large group of masked hoodlums was pouring onto one
>lady (much younger than you Barbie)...

FLUNK!

You're supposed to talk about how it was a completely tiny, impotent
group, instead of admitting it was a LARGE group.

You have failed. Please drive through.

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 16, 2008, 8:54:55 PM6/16/08
Ted Mayett <ars.to.t...@XXmmXXspamgourmet.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:47:34 -0700 (PDT), coach...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>Hello. Been out of the country a couple years and recently returned.
>>The group hasn't changed much,
>EXACTLY

<smile>

John

Jun 16, 2008, 11:28:41 PM6/16/08

"barb" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Gertie wrote:
snip

>> Perhaps "Nina" was the one spreading Black PR about Anonymous on
>> Saturday in San Diego?
>
> No, we know who SHE is. One of the few OT8s in town. Weird, isn't it?
> That they'd send a little old OT8 out on the street to hand out black PR?
> They should have put her in an office and gotten her postulating our
> extermination. That'd show us!

Whenever one of these OTs fails to confront, I keep remembering the
Southpark episode with duelling 'psychics', waving their hands at each other
and making spooky psychic noises.

JUH Juh juh juhjuhjuhjujuhjuhjuh..

barb

Jun 17, 2008, 8:52:59 AM6/17/08