Cannonball Informant Cover Blown - Rajni Parmar

George Orwell

Jul 14, 2008, 9:42:52 PM7/14/08
-Originally post from DF Portal-

STRIP CLUB INFORMANT COVER BLOWN -
Nicole Zammit & Rajni Parmar
by Lesley Baer
Copy from ccwire server10

Nicole Zammit, a waitress at the CANNONBALL STRIP CLUB
has quit her job after being exposed as a police informant
who acted as an agent to enlist the co-operation of a
stripper named RAJNI PARMAR to give evidence on an elusive
satellite suspect targeted by Peel Regional Vice Unit
Police.

The waitress approached the dancer on the common subject of
the suspect in the world of document fraud and pointed out
that he had somehow stolen her ID information that the
police had found on his computer.

The fast thinking dancer pointed out a factual flaw in er
story, by saying he cannot steal that information unless
you gave it to him, to do something with. She went on to
say that the suspect had a video of the waitress explaining
how she wanted him to make a new copy of her ID. She
claimed to have lost, and was in a hurry to start a new job,
all the while claiming to be 21 years old. In a statement
to police, in 2004 her age was seventeen.

The shocked waitress broke down crying and ran to the club
washroom once inside, she called one of the officers in
charge of the case against the suspect and frantically
explained the news of the video and the conflict in her
story she wanted the dancer to back up.

The officer told her to calm down and not to worry. She
advised him that she couldn't handle the pressure now that
the true facts of her meeting with the suspect was spreading
to everyone in the Cannonball strip club. She approached
one of the managers and explained that she feared being
followed or stalked as that being her reason for quitting.

On her way out of the door she warned the dancer
(Rajni Parmar) that the police will make her pay for
telling everyone in the club.

As of this day, Nicole Zammit's revengeful warning has
become true.

The police have made Rajni Devi Parmar a star witness. Due
to her own miscalculation and quick temper on New Years
Night 2007.

The dancer was arrested at HYPE night club in Brampton, on
a long list of criminal charges, including assaulting police.

Happy police, offered Rajni Parmar a LOADED Get Out Of Jail
Free DEAL.

The case is set for trial July 2008.

https://www.mixmaster.it

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 15, 2008, 2:23:42 AM7/15/08
What does this have to do with scientology? You've posted numerous
posts about this but nothing connected to scientology is in them.
Please explain if it is related to scientology or not. Thank you.

barb

Jul 15, 2008, 11:04:17 AM7/15/08

It's just some nut job who's pissed off cuz he didn't get his lap dance...

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 15, 2008, 9:28:04 PM7/15/08
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

> It's just some nut job who's pissed off cuz he didn't get his lap dance...

Er, that's something I never understood. Back in 1998 during the
Lisa McPherson memorial protest about four protesters went to one
of these idiotic "dance clubs" and I was disgusted, appauled, and
amused by turns. The "lap dance" some patrons paid for got me
wodering about just how freaken' broken the human male animal is.
LOL! I was disgusted.

I'd never seen anything even remotely like what I saw in that place
that evening and never seen anything like it sense. Some of the
idiot songs blasting out of the music system were amusing --
masturbation, masturbation! -- but overwhelmingly it was stupid,
stupid, stupid.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Violently insane Scientology woman verbally assaults 2 little girls