Additional Questions Added to Factnet Questionnaire

SME

Apr 16, 2007, 12:34:51โ€ฏPM4/16/07
This follows a post I made earlier this month concerning the Factnet
questionnaire entitled: "Scientology Human Rights Abuse and
Criminality Questionnaire for Former Members and Family".

The posting can be found at the following link:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/c01ff081dcb54334/74d1722b25e39f5f#74d1722b25e39f5f

This is just to give anyone concerned a "heads up" that three new,
multi-part questions have been added to the questionnaire based on
input already received from different people.

I will shortly be able to provide you a link to the new expanded
questionnaire but in the meantime, below are the three new questions.
Anyone who would like to answer these please feel free to email the
answers to Factnet as listed in the questionnaire itself. (The link to
the actual questionnaire can be found in the posting in the above
link).

Anyway, here they are:

145) Throughout 1981 and very early 1982 when David Miscavige was not
on any corporate board nor a corporate officer or trustee, do you have
any information about:

A: his removal of corporate directors, officers and/or trustees of any
scientology related corporation;
B: his seizing control of any scientology-related operations, bank
accounts, departments, units or other sections;
C: his physical abuse of scientology corporate and other staff and
executives including such things as the forcible incarceration of the
then Executive Director International Bill Franks or the then
controller Gordon Cook while Miscavige seized control from them;
D: his running of an "All Clear Unit" and a unit know as "Special
Project" and any actions taken while in that capacity to seize and use
funds of the organizations of scientology and relay them to L. Ron
Hubbard or to other private individuals;
E: while being an employee of the Church of Scientology of California
(CSC), and not a corporate officer of same, his actions to order the
removal of millions of dollars of assets of the CSC into other
organizations he would control so as to avoid legal claims being made
against those assets;
F. any other matters involving this time period that may be relevant
to an investigation into criminal activities.

146) Throughout early 1982 through 1987 when David Miscavige was
officially working in ASI and for which time period he has sworn in
court he did not manage, run or otherwise control any organization of
scientology or individuals within such organizations outside of ASI,
do you have any information about:

A: his appointment and/or control of senior management personnel in
CSI, CST, RTC, IAS or other corporations of scientology;
B: his direct actions to remove from authority, spit on, slap, punch,
choke and/or otherwise abuse senior staff within CSI, CST and/or RTC;
C: his ordering and control of senior members of CSI's "Watchdog
Committee" and "Commodores Messenger Organization International" and
other top CSI, CST and RTC executives including such people as:
Mark Yager - CO CMO Int and WDC
Mark Ingber - CMO Int and WDC
Steve Marlowe - Head of RTC
Vicki Azerran - Head of RTC after Steve Marlowe
Larry Brennan - Special Unit IC and WDC X
Marty Rathbun - Special Unit Litigation Execution
Geoff Shervelle - Special Unit Investigations
Execution
Jesse Prince - RTC Executive
Guillaume Leserve - ED International
David Mayo - former Senior CS International
Ray Mithoff - Senior CS International
Wendell Raynolds - International Finance Dictator
Any other executives of CSI, RTC or other
organizations of scientology besides ASI;
D: his and Norman Starkey's complete control of two of CSI's Special
Unit sections run by Marty Rathbun as "Special Unit Litigation
Execution" and Geoff Shervelle as "Special Unit Investigations
Execution";
E: his control of the litigation and intelligence actions of other
church corporations through Marty Rathbun and Geoff Shervelle and
others;
F: his being the final authority to approve all major scientology
corporate changes starting in 1981;
G: his control of any major flow of funds amongst, to and/or from any
of the major corporations and/or trusts of scientology;
H: his ordering of millions of dollars to be sent to L Ron Hubbard,
with the money coming from scientology organizations under threat of
beating, strangulation or other abuse being carried out on others if
the money was not sent and/or without approval of appropriate
corporate staff of the organizations affected;
I. his personal couriering of large sums of cash over state lines to
secretly go to L. Ron Hubbard;
J. any additional misuse of such funds for personal gain, for use in
gambling, for use of prostitutes and/or any other uses not allowed for
the funds of a tax exempt organization;
K. his usage of his power as a notary public to notarize what was
alleged to be signatures of L. Ron Hubbard when L. Ron Hubbard was not
in fact present and signing before him;
L. his forging or condoning of the forgery of the signature of L. Ron
Hubbard to perpetuate any frauds including the sales of books or other
properties sold by ASI, the transferring of funds, the wills or
writings of L. Ron Hubbard or any other type of fraud involving
forgery;
M. any misrepresentation of orders, advices, policies, levels,
courses, run downs, other auditing actions and/or anything else as
having come from L. Ron Hubbard when it had not so as to perpetuate a
fraud with courts, paying scientology public, the IRS or anyone else;
N. any direct or indirect involvement with the death of L. Ron Hubbard
and/or the misrepresentation of the facts connected with same that
resulted in personal gain, misrepresentations of facts to defraud
members of the scientology organizations and their publics and/or to
stop governmental or private civil investigations into Miscavige,
Hubbard or the organizations of scientology;
O. any form of power struggle between David Miscavige and Pat Broker
for control of the organizations of scientology (Miscavige has
declared under penalty of perjury that there was no power struggle
between himself and Pat Broker);
P. any other intentional misrepresentations of fact to courts,
governmental bodies and/or any other groups or individuals to mask his
controls of the organizations of scientology;
Q. any other misuse of the funds of the organizations of scientology;
R. any other secret actions taken to seize control of the
organizations and the finances of the various organizations of
scientology, along with any misuse of the finances of the
organizations of scientology;
S. any other matters involving this time period that may be relevant
to an investigation into criminal activities.

147) Throughout the period of 1987 to the present when David Miscavige
has been officially working in RTC and for which time period he has
sworn in court and to the IRS that he did not manage, run or otherwise
control any organization of scientology or individuals within such
organization outside of RTC, do you have any information about:

A: his appointment and/or control of senior management personnel in
CSI, CST, ASI, IAS and/or other corporations of scientology;
B: his ordering and control of senior members of CSI's "Watchdog
Committee" and "Commodores Messenger Organization International" and
other top CSI, CST, ASI and/or IAS executives;
C: his direct actions to remove from authority and/or to abuse members
of CSI and other scientology corporations outside of RTC, including
their highest authorities within "Watchdog Committee", "Commodore's
Messenger Organization International", "Gold", "Executive Director
International's Office", etc. This can include, but it is not limited
to, such actions done directly by or ordered directly by Miscavige
while he was Chairman of the Board of RTC:
- removal of people in top CSI positions within CMO International,
Watchdog Committee and the Executive Director International's offices
and running those areas himself;
- physical beatings of any scientology CSI executives including Ray
Mithoff, Guillaume Leserve, Marc Yager, Mark Ingber, Mike Rinder,
Wendell Raynolds and many others not currently on staff;
- the public ridicule and abuse of CSI executives in front of
"International Base" staff;
- the assignment of CSI, CST and other non RTC executives and/or other
employees to forced labor camps and/or other types of strict
punishment;
- forcing non RTC scientology staff into dehumanizing activities
including but not limited to the following. - 1) Multiple CSI
executives made to play "musical chairs" with each loser being told by
DM that they were being offloaded. 2) making CSI executives raise
their hands if they were married and telling them they all must get
divorced and complaining when they cried that they cried for their
marriages and not for David Miscavige;
- removing top CSI executives from their positions and assigning them
to hard physical labor. But when it was time for a major scientology
event, cleaning them up, having them speak at the events as if they
were still running things and then sending them back to hard labor
after the events while Miscavige secretly ran CSI operations from RTC;
- intentional torture of CSI executives through such things as sleep
depravation for nights at a time and then publicly ridiculing them in
front of others;
- ordering another to run down Marc Yager in her car with Marc
escaping death by jumping off the road down ten feet and breaking his
ankle;
- any other examples of control of employees outside of RTC during
this time period.

D. redirecting of hundreds of thousands of dollars of scientology
corporate/trust funds for personal use including for clothes, precious
metals, vehicles, guns, personal staff, housing, vacations and/or
anything else of monetary value;
E. ordering hundreds of thousands of dollars of scientology money and
use of personnel to the personal benefit of his personal friends
including actor Tom Cruise and other "scientology celebrities";
F: taking and/or ordering actions to create false advertising to
paying scientology public that misrepresents the character, extent or
volume of the business of scientology;
G: personal control of the funds and major activities of numerous
scientology-related corporations and trusts besides RTC, This includes
but is not limited to the following:
Church of Spiritual Technology; Church of Scientology International;
Author Services Incorporated; International Association of
Scientologists; Church of Scientology Flag Services Organization;
Scientology Missions International; World Institute of Scientology
Enterprises; Bridge Publications; New Era Publications; Association
for Better Living and Education; Narconon International; Applied
Scholastics International; US Churches of Scientology Trust; Church of
Scientology Religious Trust; Scientology International Missions Trust;
International Scientology Films Trust; International Scientology
Religious Trust; International SOR Trust; International Publications
Trust; SOR Management Services Inc.; Religious Research Foundation;
Operation and Transport Corp.; Church of Scientology of California;
etc.;
H. direct control of CST and other non RTC scientology organizations
in direct contravention to statements made to the IRS;
I. intentionally hiding records, forging records and/or creating
records to falsely show the IRS the financial operations of CSC, RRF,
OTC and/or other scientology entities as part of applying for and
gaining tax exempt status in the early 1990s. This will include a
major project concerning the creation of financial records in the
early 1990s under Miscavige;
H. any illegal actions taken to try to register copyrights already
lost as well as misrepresentations concerning same in courts and/or in
other areas;
I. actions taken to cover up the loss of the "Dianetics" trademark in
the USA and to cover up anything Hubbard may have done with CSC,
Narconon and various educational organizations in the 1970s to allow
their free usage;
J. any illegal actions taken to influence, blackmail or otherwise
improperly induce the IRS to grant broad scientology federal tax
exemptions in 1993;
K, any false or misleading statements given to the IRS as part of the
process towards getting tax exempt status;
L. defrauding paying scientology public by releasing materials and
other things for sale as authored by L. Ron Hubbard when they were in
fact not so authored;
M. any illegal actions ordered by Miscavige to silence or destroy
critics of organized scientology, litigants against organized
scientology or to influence the decisions and/or actions of courts,
legislators and/or other governmental authorities;
N. any funneling of monies through attorneys to private investigators
with the expressed intention of perpetuating crimes against and/or
violating the civil rights of any individual.
O. any other matters involving this time period that may be relevant
to an investigation into criminal activities.

SME

SME

Apr 21, 2007, 10:27:08โ€ฏAM4/21/07
On Apr 16, 12:34 pm, "SME" <larrybren12...@aol.com> wrote:
> This follows a post I made earlier this month concerning the Factnet
> questionnaire entitled: "Scientology Human Rights Abuse and
> Criminality Questionnaire for Former Members and Family".
>
> The posting can be found at the following link:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread...

I keep having to send this post to various people via private emails
as they missed seeing it on ars due to being burried in spam.
Soooooooooo, here it is again.

SME

Out_Of_The_Dark

Apr 21, 2007, 3:54:09โ€ฏPM4/21/07
On Apr 16, 12:34 pm, "SME" <larrybren12...@aol.com> wrote:
> This follows a post I made earlier this month concerning the Factnet
> questionnaire entitled: "Scientology Human Rights Abuse and
> Criminality Questionnaire for Former Members and Family".
>
> The posting can be found at the following link:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread...

Larry, Can you again post the address where the respondents are to
send their answers?
Are you running this project for FactNet? That would be a comfort for
some here, including myself.
Thanks :)
Mary Out_Of_The_Dark

SME

Apr 21, 2007, 4:46:23โ€ฏPM4/21/07

Hiya Mary:)

Here's the instructions in the questionnaire itself re where the
respondents are to send their answers:

"We need your responses as quickly as possible. These are the various
ways to reach us.

1.) The preferred way is email for speed and ease of report handling,
email to man...@factnet.org with Scientology Investigation in the
subject line:

2.) Snail mail if you must, Mail to Factnet, PO Box 1315 Ignacio, CO.
81137-1315".

I am helping Factnet with this matter, as are others. I consider this
a really vital project as it can truly bring so many people and their
information together that can tell the truly compelling story that no
one individual can tell fully.

And, when this is done, I believe that those who care to do so will be
in a position to actually do something about all that is covered in
the questionnaire.

I hope this helps:)

SME

Out_Of_The_Dark

Apr 21, 2007, 5:09:04โ€ฏPM4/21/07
On Apr 21, 4:46 pm, SME <larrybren12...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 21, 3:54 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 16, 12:34 pm, "SME" <larrybren12...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > This follows a post I made earlier this month concerning the Factnet
> > > questionnaire entitled: "Scientology Human Rights Abuse and
> > > Criminality Questionnaire for Former Members and Family".
>

> Hiya Mary:)
>
> Here's the instructions in the questionnaire itself re where the
> respondents are to send their answers:
>
> "We need your responses as quickly as possible. These are the various
> ways to reach us.
>
> 1.) The preferred way is email for speed and ease of report handling,
> email to man...@factnet.org with Scientology Investigation in the
> subject line:
>
> 2.) Snail mail if you must, Mail to Factnet, PO Box 1315 Ignacio, CO.
> 81137-1315".
>
> I am helping Factnet with this matter, as are others. I consider this
> a really vital project as it can truly bring so many people and their
> information together that can tell the truly compelling story that no
> one individual can tell fully.
>
> And, when this is done, I believe that those who care to do so will be
> in a position to actually do something about all that is covered in
> the questionnaire.
>
> I hope this helps:)
>
> SME <

Thank you Larry. I realize how important this project is and hope
others will, also.

Just before you replied, I searched and found the original post
followed by your 2 followups:

FACTNET Scientology Criminality Questionaire - for Scientologists and
Ex-Scientologist
I also found the link to the web page where it is mentioned

Update into the criminal investigation of David Miscavige and
Scientology
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/0a71a569df55cc60?hl=en&

Additional Questions Added to Factnet Questionnaire
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/2720e202cc0cdcff?hl=en&

I also found the web page at FactNet
Scientology Questionnaire Scientology Human Rights Abuse and

Criminality Questionnaire for Former Members and Family.

Factnet is seeking information about Scientology, Dianetics, ...
www.factnet.org/Scientology/questionnaire.htm

Thanks for your help.
Mary Out_Of_The_Dark

Hey DM.......You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all
of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people
all of the time. ~ Abraham Lincoln (attributed):

SME

Apr 22, 2007, 11:16:18โ€ฏAM4/22/07
> Scientologyhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/0a71a569d...
>
> Additional Questions Added to Factnet Questionnairehttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/2720e202c...

> I also found the web page at FactNet
> Scientology Questionnaire Scientology Human Rights Abuse and
> Criminality Questionnaire for Former Members and Family.
> Factnet is seeking information about Scientology, Dianetics, ...www.factnet.org/Scientology/questionnaire.htm
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Mary Out_Of_The_Dark
>
> Hey DM.......You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all
> of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people
> all of the time. ~ Abraham Lincoln (attributed):- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for giving these links again Mary:) It is amazing to me what an
incredible amount of information people have about all this and want
to share. I hope as many as possible take advantage of this
opportunity.

Have a great Sunday!!

SME

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 24, 2007, 12:20:41โ€ฏAM4/24/07
On Apr 16, 4:34 am, "SME" <larrybren12...@aol.com> wrote:
> This follows a post I made earlier this month concerning the Factnet
> questionnaire entitled: "Scientology Human Rights Abuse and
> Criminality Questionnaire for Former Members and Family".
>
> The posting can be found at the following link:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread...

Marty has a lot of ethics presence. Nobody in the orgs would hit
him.

Exposing p$ychiatric agents and trolls:
if you are intelligent and think for yourself, they defame, libel and
abuse you as being mentally ill. If you are not intelligent and don't
think for yourself but adopt their mentally retarded, narrow, false,
insecure and hate filled opinions, they call you sane. - Thanks, I
rather be my own thinking person. -- Barbara Schwarz