Actress and Scientologist NOELLE NORTH : Tried to rob 2 little kids of their civil rights

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 16, 2008, 12:56:27 AM7/16/08
This video shows how evil people become following L Ron Hubbard.
\http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

On July 12, 2008, a family went to protest the Scientology
Organization in Hollywood, CA.

http://www.whyweprotest.net/
http://www.youfoundthecard.com/
In awareness of the cult's practice of "Fair Game," they wore masks to
protect their identities.

Upon arriving six blocks from the protest area, mother and children
were blocked in their automobile by a sleazy looking private
investigator who came up inches from the passenger side of the vehicle
and took photos of the children.

Later, the family approached the Subway restaurant on Sunset
Boulevard. Seeing a "NO ANONYMOUS" sign, they took a step back.
Another adult protester attempted to open the door of the Subway
restaurant, and was forcibly stopped by a Scientologist handler who
pulled the door shut, refusing entry to the children. In the moments
afterward, the scientologist used physical force to bar protesters
from opening the door. She claimed Subway "Wants the Sign Up," and
that she was simply enforcing it. "Respect the Sign!" she told the
young girls outside.

Then she laughed nervously. "I'm not shutting it, I'm just ... OPENING
it for you!" She then told the young girls that they could come into
Subway, but only if they would "TAKE OFF YOUR MASKS."

Not. Going. To Happen.

These three young ladies know more about the Cult of Scientology than
most Scientologists.

And after this experience -- well, they know even more.

Portions of this video (notably the physical scuffle) have been
omitted from public view in the event that a criminal complaint is
lodged. No sense in tainting potential jurors.

Expect us.

Subway - 4700 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, (323) 666-2490
Category: News & Politics
Tags: Dianetics Scientologist Ron Hubbard Critical Thinking
Human Rights Disconnection Scientology Cult Anonymous Hereos
Shame of Noelle North. She looks like death and acted like a crooked
cop. What a waste .
http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=114762
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0636044/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noelle_North
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/n/noelle-north.html

phil scott

Jul 16, 2008, 1:54:30 AM7/16/08
On Jul 15, 9:56 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This video shows how evil people become following L Ron Hubbard.
> \http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
>
> On July 12, 2008, a family went to protest the Scientology
> Organization in Hollywood, CA.
>
> http://www.whyweprotest.net/http://www.youfoundthecard.com/

hey,,, I met Noelle at the flub land base lemon tree dinning room in
1984.. we sat with Matts Norid
a well known artist from Norway
or sweden

He was there to cure his cancer... i have many 35 mm slides of his
work.photographed with his patrons
the king and queen of his country... he died a couple of years later.
much lighter on funds no doubt.

I was going to rep his work in LA...the cult back stabbed that
deal...I had been long since targeted
for ruin by scn at that point. .. it took me 15 years to
recover... Matts was not so fortunate.

sad to see she is still in scn..

Phil scott

Phil scott

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 16, 2008, 1:58:51 AM7/16/08
> > cop.  What a waste .http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=114762http://www.imdb.com/nam...

> hey,,, I met Noelle at the flub land base lemon tree dinning room in
> 1984..  we sat with Matts Norid
> a well known artist from Norway
> or sweden
>
> He was there to cure his cancer... i have many 35 mm slides of his
> work.photographed with his patrons
> the king and queen of his country... he died a couple of years later.
> much lighter on funds no doubt.
>
> I was going to rep his work in LA...the cult back stabbed that
> deal...I had been long since targeted
> for  ruin  by scn at that point.  .. it took me 15 years to
> recover...  Matts was not so fortunate.
>
> sad to see she is still in scn..
>
> Phil scott

Some facts you all should be aware of on Noelle North. She is married
to Michael Haywood North, another D-list actor. Their organization,
Laughworks, have had long times to the Celebrity Centre, i.e., another
Scientology front group to draw in wannabe actors.

Noelle & Michael live at 13335 Chandler Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91401,
(818) 997-0397 http://www.userinstinct.net/detail-2814-5881609.htm;
(their address & telephone number is publicly accessible on
http://www.Zabasearch.com.

* Laughworks, Organizations linked to the Scientology Celebrity Centre
in Los Angeles: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/prolinks/index.html

* Special Artists Agency is the talent agency representing Noelle
(though it doesn't look like she's done anything since the early 90's.
Anyhoo, this is their contact information.
Let them know how "popular" their client is right now and that the
media is being informed she is represented by this agency, they'll
drop her like a rock. Bad PR = no $$$.

Special Artist Agency - Agency Profile at Voice Chasers (old agency
address)
http://specialartists.com/ (current address of agency)

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 16, 2008, 2:10:16 AM7/16/08
Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This video shows how evil people become following L Ron Hubbard.
>\http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

>These three young ladies know more about the Cult of Scientology than
>most Scientologists.
>And after this experience -- well, they know even more.

If you can -- in fact everybody might consider doing it -- you might
get on http://www.youtube.com/user/hu88ard and private message the
parents and get some additional background on this. The two children
were informed about the core reason why mommy and daddy protest against
Scientology's actions though obviously being young they probably were
not _fully_ aware of all of the issues and motivations.

I would not have brought children that young to a protest even though
it was in any event mostly a happy party -- the usual Anonymous "raid."
But those girls are only a few years away from being fully capable of
making informed opinions about such things on their own, and this has
without a doubt been a minor educational experience for them which
could very well motivate their later activist selves.

Kids that young are usually protected from having to look such evil
in the face but I don't think they were actually harmed in any way
by this.

Remember Moe? }:-} Speaking of young people. I think that young
people know more about and are more aware of things that go on around
them and happen to them than we adults give them credit for.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Violently insane Scientology woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

Skipper

Jul 16, 2008, 8:55:12 AM7/16/08
In article
<12f922d0-89f7-42f7...@y21g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I watched this one -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

That's pretty sick, Noelle. Her face looks totally haunted.

I gave her husband Michael his first stage role, as far as I know. Got
him started in showbiz in a play at Celebrity Centre. Oh boy, were
things different 25 years ago.

It's sad to see how they've deteriorated, those people.

Then that group she's a part of, Laughworks, founded by Tom Solari. Did
he let his wife Cass die because of not getting proper medical
treatment for cancer? She's one of the Oatee $cientology women who died
that way. Don't see how it's so funny, Tom.

http://www.laughworks.com/bios.htm

barb

Jul 16, 2008, 11:37:41 AM7/16/08

I watched half of one of the skits on that site and I tell you what.
They wouldn't know funny if it bit 'em. It was pretty horrible,
overacted, broad, Hubbardian strokes where they assume you're too stupid
to get the joke if they don't do the winkwink nudgenudge.

I'm sure they're a hit at Scientology parties, though.

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC