Boycott the 'Church' of Scientology and ALL of it's celebrities!

kennethno...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2007, 8:45:29 AM10/29/07
This is a current list of celebrity Scientologists plus great links to
all of Scientology's (Front groups) companies. This is a must read for
all who oppose deadly cults and explains why we need to boycott
anything to do with Scientology, especially the main financial backers
of this con. Pass this great and damaging information on to everyone!

==============================
Scientology is an evil cult that is destroying many people's lives.
Tom Cruise is promoting this cult to young kids and adults all around
the world. Major corporate companies are affiliated with the Church of
Scientology as business fronts. This makes the church appear more
legitimate than it really is. This is one of the many ways that they
recruit new members to the church. I say boycott all celebrities and
companies involved with Scientology.

A percentage of the money made by these celebrities and corporate
institutions ends up in one of the many bank accounts held by the
Church of Scientology. Maybe we can't put the Church of Scientology
out of business, but we can limit their spending on spreading its
virus to unsuspecting new members.

:: Here is a current list of celebrity Scientologists ::

* Kirstie Alley, actress
* Anne Archer, actress
* Jennifer Aspen, actress
* Jason Beghe, actor
* Catherine Bell, actress
* Karen Nelson Bell, producer, director and musician
* Karen Black, actress (later repudiated Scientology)
* Mary Bono, congresswoman
* Sonny Bono, artist and congressman
* William S. Burroughs, author, Beat Generation icon (later denounced
Scientology)
* David Campbell, musician
* Nancy Cartwright, voiceover artist
* Kate Ceberano, actress and musician
* Erika Christensen, actress
* Chick Corea, musician
* Tom Cruise, actor - Made %23 of the money made fro MI3 - Boycott
Mission Impossible III
* Dave Davies, musician
* Sky Dayton, founder and Chairman of the Board of EarthLink
* Jason Dohring, actor
* Jenna Elfman, actress, and her husband Bodhi, actor
* Werner Erhard, ex-Scientologist who founded est
* Michael Fairman, actor
* Beck Hansen, (Beck) musician
* Isaac Hayes, musician, actor
* Katie Holmes, actress
* Nicky Hopkins, musician
* L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology
* Mark Isham, musician
* Beck, musician
* Jim Johnson, owner of Mr. Jim's Pizza chain
* Joshua Klesel, former congressman
* Jason Lee, actor and professional skateboarder
* Geoffrey Lewis, actor
* Juliette Lewis, actress (daughter of Geoffrey)
* Peggy Lipton, actress
* Courtney Love, musician and widow of Kurt Cobain - she credits the
Scientology-associated group Narconon in the liner notes of one of her
CDs, her spokeswoman denies her involvement in Scientology.
* Charles Manson, serial killer who joined Scientology in prison
before starting his own cult
* Christopher Masterson, actor
* Danny Masterson, actor, older brother of Christopher Masterson
* Lisa McPherson, died controversially while in the care of the Church
of Scientology
* Peter Medak, director
* David Miscavige, head of Church of Scientology
* Van Morrison, singer, songwriter (later repudiated Scientology)
* Floyd Mutrux, writer, director and producer
* Haywood Nelson, actor
* Corin Nemec, actor
* Judy Norton, actress and musician
* Eduardo Palomo, actor, and his wife Carina, actress and musician
* Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis
* Priscilla Presley, actress
* Kelly Preston, actress and John Travolta's wife
* Leah Remini, actress
* Giovanni Ribisi, actor
* Marissa Ribisi, actress, wife of Beck Hansen, sister of Giovanni
Ribisi.
* Michael D. Roberts, actor
* Mimi Rogers, actress
* Billy Sheehan, rock bassist
* Michelle Stafford, actress
* Sharon Stone, actress (reportedly now a convert to Buddhism)
* Patrick Swayze, actor
* Greta Van Susteren, host of On the Record with Greta Van Susteren on
FOX TV
* John Travolta, actor
* Edgar Winter, musician

A LIST OF (FRONT GROUPS) COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CHURCH OF
SCIENTOLOGY
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/prolinks/

MORE FRONT GROUPS IN SCIENTOLOGY LISTED HERE ON LERMANET.COM
http://www.lermanet.com/frontgroups.html

LIST OF DOMAIN NAMES OWNED BY THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
http://www.scientomogy.com/domains.php

SEVEN ways you can BOYCOTT the Church of Scientology
http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/revolt.htm

The Reed Slatkin fraud
http://www.slatkinfraud.com/index.php

What a nice 'Church'' :)

Parts borrowed from our Scientology critic website:
http://www.boycottscientology.com

Please feel free to leave a comment with any other celebrities not
mentioned above and I will be quick to update the website (http://
www.scientomogy.com/stop_scientology.php) and our critic Blog (http://
stopscientology.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-you-can-help-in-stopping-
criminal.html). Thanks!

DIGG!
http://www.digg.com/world_news/Boycott_The_Church_of_Scientology_and_it_s_celebrities

So, what is Scientology?
http://www.whatisscientology.net
Internet search for "What is Scientology?" on Google:
10/29/2007 - Currently ranked # 5 - Pretty cool :)

moontaco

Oct 29, 2007, 9:00:04 PM10/29/07

This is NOT a current list. For instance, Dave Davies, Peggy Lipton,
and Patrick Swayze have not been involved in Scientology for years.
You also have a number of dead people on the list. If anyone is
looking for a more accurate list (for whatever reason), I recommend
Wikipedia. I know from experience that the people who edit the lists
of Scientologists there are quite vigilant when it comes to demanding
documentation.

Beth

> A LIST OF (FRONT GROUPS) COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CHURCH OF

> SCIENTOLOGYhttp://home.snafu.de/tilman/prolinks/
>
> MORE FRONT GROUPS IN SCIENTOLOGY LISTED HERE ON LERMANET.COMhttp://www.lermanet.com/frontgroups.html
>
> LIST OF DOMAIN NAMES OWNED BY THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGYhttp://www.scientomogy.com/domains.php

> SEVEN ways you can BOYCOTT the Church of Scientologyhttp://www.factnet.org/Scientology/revolt.htm
>

> The Reed Slatkin fraudhttp://www.slatkinfraud.com/index.php

> What a nice 'Church'' :)
>
> Parts borrowed from our Scientology critic website:http://www.boycottscientology.com
>
> Please feel free to leave a comment with any other celebrities not

> mentioned above and I will be quick to update the website (http://www.scientomogy.com/stop_scientology.php) and our critic Blog (http://
> stopscientology.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-you-can-help-in-stopping-
> criminal.html). Thanks!
>
> DIGG!http://www.digg.com/world_news/Boycott_The_Church_of_Scientology_and_...
>
> So, what is Scientology?http://www.whatisscientology.net

Jinkii

Oct 30, 2007, 12:51:25 AM10/30/07
> SCIENTOLOGYhttp://home.snafu.de/tilman/prolinks/
>
> MORE FRONT GROUPS IN SCIENTOLOGY LISTED HERE ON LERMANET.COMhttp://www.lermanet.com/frontgroups.html
>
> LIST OF DOMAIN NAMES OWNED BY THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGYhttp://www.scientomogy.com/domains.php
>
> SEVEN ways you can BOYCOTT the Church of Scientologyhttp://www.factnet.org/Scientology/revolt.htm
>
> The Reed Slatkin fraudhttp://www.slatkinfraud.com/index.php

> What a nice 'Church'' :)
>
> Parts borrowed from our Scientology critic website:http://www.boycottscientology.com
>
> Please feel free to leave a comment with any other celebrities not
> mentioned above and I will be quick to update the website (http://www.scientomogy.com/stop_scientology.php) and our critic Blog (http://
> stopscientology.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-you-can-help-in-stopping-
> criminal.html). Thanks!
>
> DIGG!http://www.digg.com/world_news/Boycott_The_Church_of_Scientology_and_...
>
> So, what is Scientology?http://www.whatisscientology.net

> Internet search for "What is Scientology?" on Google:
> 10/29/2007 - Currently ranked # 5 - Pretty cool :)

i think we should see what googlefight makes of this
$cientology VS Celebrity

http://tinyurl.com/2hofvg

The rules of Googlefight
#1 Never talk about Googlefight