Tommy Gorman, insane asshole, threatens an Anon

henri

Jul 23, 2008, 11:42:10 AM7/23/08

Jul 23, 2008, 12:01:06 PM7/23/08
How many fucking times have the OG been told they should not go to the
Thunder Dome. It's /b/ on enturb, which means you will be trolled. No
exceptions.

"henri" <he...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 23, 2008, 3:03:23 PM7/23/08
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:42:10 -0400, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Lulz do not ensue.

Scientology can help them with that!

plexf...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2008, 3:26:57 PM7/23/08
On Jul 23, 11:42 am, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/co-gorman-23093/
>
> Lulz do not ensue.

Well, he's lost what little respect I had for him and he'll never get
it back. He's just another violent, stupid asshole who isn't worthy
of my help or support.

realpch

Jul 23, 2008, 6:17:19 PM7/23/08

Ooops! Sounds like they've explained the offense to him.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

barb

Jul 23, 2008, 9:06:20 PM7/23/08
k wrote:
> How many fucking times have the OG been told they should not go to the
> Thunder Dome. It's /b/ on enturb, which means you will be trolled. No
> exceptions.

One size does not fit all OG. Some of us are twisted. By some of us, I
pretty much refer to me.

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

t_shuffle

Jul 23, 2008, 10:25:13 PM7/23/08

This is why we can't have nice things.

Beth

Jul 23, 2008, 10:46:10 PM7/23/08
On Jul 23, 9:06 pm, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> k wrote:
> > How many fucking times have the OG been told they should not go to the
> > Thunder Dome. It's /b/ on enturb, which means you will be trolled. No
> > exceptions.
>
> One size does not fit all OG. Some of us are twisted. By some of us, I
> pretty much refer to me.

You doesn't afraid of anything! I imagine Patty and Rob would get by
fine in there, too. Not me, though. I've poked my head in a couple of
times, but I know better than to try to post in there. My skin is too
thin.

I hated to see all the Anons raging about OG over this. OG + Anonymous
= best chance for Epic Win. I understand some of their complaints
about OG but I would hate for the two groups to "divorce."

beth

Quaoar

Jul 24, 2008, 1:36:20 AM7/24/08

It seems that Channology has become much like the cult of Scientology:
if one disagrees with the excesses of Channology, then one is declared
PTS and disconnected.

Channology is composed of much the same mindset as is Scientology.
Channology hopefully will suffer the same demise as the cult.

Ben

Jul 24, 2008, 1:44:36 AM7/24/08

I think many of these are just lies and/or exaggerations made by the CoS
and its members to try to put down project Channology and taint people's
perspectives on the project.

Nothing more, nothing less.

And I would also add that the acts of individual Anonymous members do
not reflect the goals of the whole.

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 1:56:32 AM7/24/08
Its not possible to fully separate the chans from anonymous. Nothing
is sacred inside the dome. Magoo knew that. She walked in, arms wide
open and declared "hit me with your best shot". She got what she asked
for, and went crying to Tommy about it. If you do not like chan
culture, stay the fuck away from it. I know I do, and am happier for
it.

People are angry because retaliating with threats of real life
physical violence to trolling is unnaceptable. Absolutely and
completely unnaceptable. It would not be tolerated if it came from
another anon. It is unfortunate that this had to feed the schizm
between the OG and Anon. I still think most of the OG on the site and
the "celebrity" og like Mark Bunker are pretty cool. Let the actions
of the individual speak for them before drawing a conclusion about the
whole.

MegaphoneBitch apologized for what he said, which he did not HAVE to
do. Just like Tommy did not have to come on the site and start
insulting more people and challenging the next person to "insult" him
to a fucking brawl. This isnt high school. We don't have to meet each
other in the parking lot after final bell. THERE WILL NOT BE SHOWDOWNS
BETWEEN PROTESTERS AT THE PROTEST. Its childish and its bullshit.

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 2:03:22 AM7/24/08
Oh ffs, don't tell me my spacing problems are back again *slams her
head on her keyboard* I swear theres gremlins in this evil box
sometimes...

Jul 24, 2008, 3:26:06 AM7/24/08
Something does tell me you'd be fine in TD.

"barb" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Smurf

Jul 24, 2008, 3:46:41 AM7/24/08
On Jul 23, 9:01 am, "k" <admin...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> How many fucking times have the OG been told they should not go to the
> Thunder Dome. It's /b/ on enturb, which means you will be trolled. No
> exceptions.

What is the "Thunder Dome"?? (Outside of Tina Turner & "Mad Max")

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 4:09:56 AM7/24/08
It is a section of the Enturb forums that exists for the sole purpose
of trolling. OSA spies, trolls, and bullshit threads are sent to die
there. Nothing is sacred. Anything goes. Two men enter, one man leaves
yadda yadda yadda. I have heard a couple of really good analogies for
it over the past couple of days, but it boils down to

1) Nothing said on that board that is offensive, mean or demeaning IS
SERIOUS or pertains to rl. People rip each other to shreds on there as
a means of free speech. People will be as offensive and ruthless as
they want to be, simply because they can. Does not mean they actually
mean what they say.

2) If you cannot tolerate the dome, DO NOT GO THERE. Someone on enturb
compared it to a water park. You do not go to a water park for the
purpose of getting wet, then complain about getting wet after. It is
all or nothing.

3) What happens in the dome stays in the dome. Its like those bars in
japan where you can pay to smash plates for an hour or so and scream
your head off. When you walk in, you can go positively bat shit crazy,
but when you walk out, you are the normal self you present to society.
It is hedonistic escapism at its purest (sometimes ugliest) form.

Tory walked in wanting to "play" after being told the kind of shit
that went on there, got what she was asking for, then cried about
it.Yes the dome is destructive. I do not like some of the shit that
goes on there, but I understand why it exists. I do not think many
outside the culture have a good understanding of what it is and why it
exists. I never really got into the culture myself, but I can still
understand it enough to try and bridge the culture gap for others. Im
sure there will be a shitstorm over this that will not die down for
some time simply because people do not like /b/ or understand it.

Tom Newton

Jul 24, 2008, 4:27:44 AM7/24/08
On 2008-07-24, in
<bad5ea0e-97df-4b0b...@56g2000hsm.googlegroups.com

The "Thunderdome" at enturbulation.org:

> It is a section of the Enturb forums that exists for the sole
> purpose of trolling.

Considering that's all 'Anonymous' does, really, that's a pretty
silly stetement

> OSA spies,

Right.

> trolls, and bullshit threads are sent to die there. Nothing
> is sacred. Anything goes. Two men enter, one man leaves yadda
> yadda yadda. I have heard a couple of really good analogies for
> it over the past couple of days, but it boils down to
>
> 1) Nothing said on that board that is offensive, mean or
> demeaning IS SERIOUS or pertains to rl. People rip each other
> to shreds on there as a means of free speech. People will be as
> offensive and ruthless as they want to be, simply because they
> can. Does not mean they actually mean what they say.
>
> 2) If you cannot tolerate the dome, DO NOT GO THERE. Someone
> on enturb compared it to a water park. You do not go to a
> water park for the purpose of getting wet, then complain about
> getting wet after. It is all or nothing.
>
> 3) What happens in the dome stays in the dome.

Obviously not.

> Its like those
> bars in japan where you can pay to smash plates for an hour
> or so and scream your head off. When you walk in, you can go
> positively bat shit crazy, but when you walk out, you are the
> normal self you present to society. It is hedonistic escapism
> at its purest (sometimes ugliest) form.

Rational people think of sensual pleasures like food and sex
when they use the word "hedonism".

Sick fucks think that abusing people is fun.

And only very immature people are vulnerable to the impotent
blatherings of trolls.

> Tory walked in wanting to "play" after being told the kind of
> shit that went on there, got what she was asking for, then
> cried about it.Yes the dome is destructive. I do not like
> some of the shit that goes on there, but I understand why it
> exists. I do not think many outside the culture have a good
> understanding of what it is and why it exists. I never really
> got into the culture myself, but I can still understand it
> enough to try and bridge the culture gap for others. Im sure
> there will be a shitstorm over this that will not die down for
> some time simply because people do not like /b/ or understand
> it.

Tom

--
Real science: http://www.sethcenter.com/pages/bookstore.htm
If I read your article, I replied to it.

Smurf

Jul 24, 2008, 4:29:11 AM7/24/08

Great. Thanks for the info, Kat. Yuh learn something every day. I
agree. Don't whine if you play with rattlesnakes & get bit.

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 4:36:14 AM7/24/08
*grins wickedly* Well hello there Tom, I thought you blocked me.

realpch

Jul 24, 2008, 5:30:37 AM7/24/08

: D

Kim P

Jul 24, 2008, 6:47:42 AM7/24/08

There is a definite culture gap here - and anyone who has heard or
experienced this culture knows what I am talking about. I do not like
what TD is or what happens there - I find it very off putting to say the
least. My sons talk like that to each other and occasionally to me -
not to be mean but just because they think it is funny.

Thing is - to many many people THIS is NOT funny - it is reprehensible
and destructive - which is why it exists actually. For those who do not
get it they will be shocked when they see the interactions that happen
there - but real world reactions will only be laughed at and treated
with further maliciousness.

My advice is to not go to the dome unless you are fully prepared for
what you will find - and secondly to realize the dome is really for
totally unrestricted language/behaviour that has no bearing on the real
world.

Many of my generation would find this type of behaviour inexplicable -
but it is definitely a culture thing. I do not like it so I do not go
there and advise others not to either. I still get upset when I hear
things from my sons but I tell them not in front of me - please.

I sometimes sound like that old foggey yelling at kids for walking on
his grass...what's the matter with kids today?

Kim P

outt...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2008, 10:17:48 AM7/24/08
On Jul 24, 5:03 am, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:42:10 -0400, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> >Lulz do not ensue.
>
> Scientology can help them with that!

Don't make me start liking you.

Ball of Fluff

Jul 24, 2008, 3:42:01 PM7/24/08

I imagine I'm gonna get flamed for saying this, but fuck, guys, I told
you so.

Tommy Gorman goes after people sometimes. I speak from personal
experience. He is earnest in his crusade against CofS- I'll give him
that. But his posts get way out of line and non sequitur. Very
problematic critic for whom I have little regard.

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 24, 2008, 3:43:49 PM7/24/08
On Jul 24, 1:09 am, Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote:
> It is a section of the Enturb forums that exists for the sole purpose
> of trolling. OSA spies, trolls, and bullshit threads are sent to die
> there. Nothing is sacred. Anything goes. Two men enter, one man leaves
> yadda yadda yadda. I have heard a couple of really good analogies for
> it over the past couple of days, but it boils down to

Yes, some interesting threads were sent there to die that could
actually have engendered some good conversation and, indeed, actually
were doing so. Perhaps it was truly the best call as flaming was
taking place but thing is, if you don't have the ~right~ POV there, to
the TD you will go.

www.claireswaey.com

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 3:53:56 PM7/24/08
Yeah, I personally dont agree with everything that was send there to
die. However, shit STARTED in TD as it was by Tory, within the
cultural context of TD itself, knowing full well what you were getting
into is another thing. Her crying foul to Tommy who then threatened an
anon with physical violence is a very unfortunate chain of events. We
would like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but physical
violence or the threat of it will NOT be tolerated at any anon
protest... even by the "OG".

henri

Jul 24, 2008, 4:20:06 PM7/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:42:01 -0700 (PDT), Ball of Fluff
<amaflu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I imagine I'm gonna get flamed for saying this, but fuck, guys, I told
>you so.

>Tommy Gorman goes after people sometimes. I speak from personal
>experience. He is earnest in his crusade against CofS- I'll give him
>that. But his posts get way out of line and non sequitur. Very
>problematic critic for whom I have little regard.

There's a place for people like Tommy. It's called jail.

JT

Jul 24, 2008, 7:07:49 PM7/24/08
"Kat" <lady...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Is this thug an OG at all? I never heard of him before Anonymous. I always
thought he was an anon, even though named.

Smurf

Jul 24, 2008, 7:51:49 PM7/24/08
On Jul 24, 4:07 pm, "JT" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "Kat" <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Yes, he is. He was listed in Scientology records as Tom Gorman. This
is information on what happened to his wife. I can see why he is very
angry with the cult. I just think some other OG's need to work with
him on how to be a non-violent SP. http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/scien517.html

Ball of Fluff

Jul 25, 2008, 8:03:59 PM7/25/08

They can start with his tendency to libel people he does not know and
to make assumptions about them. Arnie placed Tommy Gorman in charge of
Factnet's Scn subforum(Arnie and Wolly are evidently friends) and
Tommy immediately threw off everyone Arnie told him to, which, IIRC,
was Tigger, UMike and myself. The grounds were that those individuals
were supposedly mean to his friend. Yeah, that's a great reason to do
that, sure. It's very Cof$-like.

Then, as a topper, Tommy posted a vile accusation about my husband and
myself (that we are "perverts") on OCMB because of my husband's
humorous and critical JPGs about Scn. I told him OSA didn't like the
JPGs and he all but called me a liar.

He then informed me that I didn't like his commentary because "The
truth hurts-LOL" to which I responded that he hadn't actually posted
any truth regarding this and that anytime he'd like to get around to
posting some truth, I'd sure like to see if "it hurts-LOL".

Personally, I think that he's got a learning disability of some sort
or has some mental problems or both. He spent a lot of time spamming
the hell out of the "your story in Scn" section of OCMB before they
assigned a moderator.

I know people who've met Tommy Gorman and really liked him but I've
not had the opportunity to encounter anything likeable.

He'd have far more credibility with me if he didn't attack other
critics. My guess is that he doesn't like whomever Arnie tells him not
to like. That's exactly why he did what he did on Factnet and OCMB.

It's sad when people leave the cult and still cannot think for
themselves.

Claire
www.claireswazey.com

obscene dog

Jul 26, 2008, 9:15:31 AM7/26/08

Or the Cult.

I bet he'd fit in well as an OSA thug.

I've also lost any respect I once had for Magoo.

Feckin' emo cry baby.

Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that. Tommy Gormless will probably
threaten to beat me up.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jul 26, 2008, 10:26:59 AM7/26/08
On Jul 25, 8:03 pm, Ball of Fluff <amafluffyg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> They can start with his tendency to libel people he does not know and
> to make assumptions about them. Arnie placed Tommy Gorman in charge of

Fuff is the queen of contentless innuendo...

> Factnet's Scn subforum(Arnie and Wolly are evidently friends) and

Yeah we both have been sued by scientology and testified under oath

> Tommy immediately threw off everyone Arnie told him to, which, IIRC,
> was Tigger, UMike and myself.  The grounds were that those individuals

Defender of Umike... the quintessent scumbag

> were supposedly mean to his friend. Yeah, that's a great reason to do
> that, sure. It's very Cof$-like.
>
> Then, as a topper, Tommy posted a vile accusation about my husband and
> myself (that we are "perverts") on OCMB because of my husband's
> humorous and critical JPGs about Scn. I told him OSA didn't like the
> JPGs and he all but called me a liar.
>
> He then informed me that I didn't like his commentary because "The
> truth hurts-LOL" to which I responded that he hadn't actually posted
> any truth regarding this and that anytime he'd like to get around to
> posting some truth, I'd sure like to see if "it hurts-LOL".

Claire posts most posts that any other scientology apologist
spammer...
all distract, attack a real personality, and make less of folks on the
front line,
well done fluff, and her nick is a button word to describe her
replies, no meat, just fluff...

> I know people who've met Tommy Gorman and really liked him but I've
> not had the opportunity to encounter anything likeable.

by your own words.
well you have no problem with scientology's nazi roots..

"Fluffygirl" "Claire" amaflu...@yahoo.com Does an "I am a
reasonable ex-member apologist act"...- "oh yeah, sure, you think
that's true, well I never saw it, so it isn't necessarily true and I
am the princess of $cientology" Fluffy is a detriment to any newbie
coming in because of her use of a pattern of apology and then always,
gently, and graciously, changing the subject. In my opinion, she helps
keep people in scientology, gently...

> He'd have far more credibility with me if he didn't attack other

Scientology has credibility with you, that's saying a mouthful.

> critics. My guess is that he doesn't like whomever Arnie tells him not
> to like. That's exactly why he did what he did on Factnet and OCMB.
>
> It's sad when people leave the cult and still cannot think for
> themselves.

well said, now gaze into your mirror and ask who is the loveliest
of all...

On 27 Aug 2002 11:26:41 -0700, ladayla <ladayla...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>explain why you think you know so much of it.You have cited that '2nd time
>around' three times that I read, and maybe more times that I missed. Don't you
>think that if people here were going to dis you for your beliefs, that they
>would have taken that up with you? You collapse frequently into the valence of a
>schoolteacher and tell others how and what they should post. What they should
>think. What they DO think. You would greatly benefit from a GreenForm to run out
>your compulsion with religion. Catholic schools are wonderful for their
>scholastics, but they do sock one in to the R6 bank.
>>
>>It was nice to know she still keeps on keepin' on.
>
>I will keep on keeping on. I love this NG. I loved it much more before you came
>along with your arrogant, humorless, uninformed opinions about everything and
>everyone who posts here. You bring up others in the Freezone with whom you
>'position' yourself, yet don't seem to see that they don't get the flaming that
>you do. Why do you think that is? You say " I am the noisiest scn" here, and
>while that is true (for real) you are also arrogant beyond belief, rude in the
>extreme, and woefully ignorant of that which you claim to be one of. Your
>endless Blather about black and white thinking, stereotyping, failure to
>differentiate, etc etc etc is grossly insulting to most of the people who play
>here. The wrong indications you propagate here are mostly what lead to the
>disagreements with you. But...you like that, don't you? Gets your stats up,
>doesn't it?
>end of rant (for today)
>It's good that I am in your killfile. You can never get your BS past me.
>

>>Hubbard did qualify the statement about AAs either in Standard Dianetics or
>>in NED. Any professional (or even amateur) auditor knows that. He didn't say
>>there weren't any. See my answer to Jeff Jacobsen.
>
>What is that "Standard Dianetics"? Are you talking about HSDC? I have that pack
>right here. I have 3 sets of NED packs right here.
>>
>>I will have someone with access to Scn books (I didn't bring any out with me
>>to where I'm staying and working) dig it up sometime if I feel like it.
>

>>For those who ask nicely.
>
>Well, there ya go. Cop out. Again. Standard Claire.
>>
>>It's interesting to me that this disagreement with yours truly has to be
>>displayed through expressions of spite and anger instead of just saying
>>"Well, as far as I know, that's not the case and I disagree because..."
>>
>>I also am not sure what my social life has to do with an allegation I made
>>about Dianetics.
>>
>>Why don't you try this: Take some deep breaths and say "It's only a
>>newsgroup" "Fluffygirl is only another contributor. I can ignore her if I
>>choose."
>>
>>Thanks for revealing what you really think about me. I'll take the other
>>comments you made before as prevarications and outright lies.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jul 26, 2008, 10:27:53 AM7/26/08

Maureen Drueck

Jul 26, 2008, 10:28:25 AM7/26/08
On Jul 23, 11:42 am, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/co-gorman-23093/
>
> Lulz do not ensue.

I give credit to Tommy Gorman for having left a subversive cult and
cut him slack.

A gentle reminder, that the cult already knows how to whisper to Tommy
and others in picketing, as they switch to loud and noisy
aggressiveness. Then the topic switches to distracting about the
"critics" as Tory so intelligently claims.

How about the system they use to go after the critics and train
everyone in the act?

http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/hubbard2percentrule.htm

"An organism can progress through these stages by increased
stimulation, random negative stimulation, reversing positive and
negative stimulation, or physically debilitating the organism."

How much can you read and learn nothing? (As if calling people insane
and using swear words to "teach" or "help" remind others, and step
back, and see how the cult invokes?)

Tommy helps out alot. Why not help him?

my 02
maureen

Maureen Drueck

Jul 26, 2008, 10:42:48 AM7/26/08
On Jul 24, 1:56 am, Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Its not possible to fully separate the chans from anonymous. Nothing
> is sacred inside the dome. Magoo knew that. She walked in, arms wide
> open and declared "hit me with your best shot". She got what she asked
> for, and went crying to Tommy about it. If you do not like chan
> culture, stay the fuck away from it. I know I do, and am happier for
> it.
>
> People are angry because retaliating with threat of real life

> physical violence to trolling is unnaceptable.

Pavlov can help you understand how to control restimulating others who
experienced transmarginal inhibition. You cannot.

Maureen

Ball of Fluff

Jul 26, 2008, 10:49:44 AM7/26/08

"Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!" <ale...@verizon.net>
wrote in message

On Jul 25, 8:03 pm, Ball of Fluff <amafluffyg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> They can start with his tendency to libel people he does not know and
> to make assumptions about them. Arnie placed Tommy Gorman in charge of

> Fuff is the queen of contentless innuendo...

No, actually, I come right out and say what I mean.

> Tommy immediately threw off everyone Arnie told him to, which, IIRC,
> was Tigger, UMike and myself. The grounds were that those individuals

> Defender of Umike... the quintessent scumbag

I didn't defend anyone in my post. I just think it's stupid to apply
censorship the way CofS does. Factnet's mb is now just about dead.

> were supposedly mean to his friend. Yeah, that's a great reason to do
> that, sure. It's very Cof$-like.
>
> Then, as a topper, Tommy posted a vile accusation about my husband and
> myself (that we are "perverts") on OCMB because of my husband's
> humorous and critical JPGs about Scn. I told him OSA didn't like the
> JPGs and he all but called me a liar.
>
> He then informed me that I didn't like his commentary because "The
> truth hurts-LOL" to which I responded that he hadn't actually posted
> any truth regarding this and that anytime he'd like to get around to
> posting some truth, I'd sure like to see if "it hurts-LOL".

Leaving this in.

> Claire posts most posts that any other scientology apologist
> spammer...

That's becasue I'm not a "spammer".

> all distract, attack a real personality, and make less of folks on the
> front line,

Like accuse them of being OSA or perverts etc? You must be looking in the
mirror.

> well done fluff, and her nick is a button word to describe her
> replies, no meat, just fluff...

I left a cult (CofS) over the censorship and freedom of speech issue. I also
deplore CofS' fair game tactics. How unpleasant to see the same behavior by
alleged critics.

For your information, I've written many posts about the abuses of CofS and
I've sent money to Shawn Lonsdale and to another critic whom I can't name.
So if you think that's fluff, then you're the only one.

> I know people who've met Tommy Gorman and really liked him but I've
> not had the opportunity to encounter anything likeable.
>
> by your own words.
> well you have no problem with scientology's nazi roots..

I never said anything about Scn and Nazism in any post.

> He'd have far more credibility with me if he didn't attack other

> Scientology has credibility with you, that's saying a mouthful.

Some of it does. But I don't just study Scn - I'm interested in other
things, besides. And I've said so a number of times.

I've probably written just as many posts criticizing CofS and Hubbard as you
have.

> critics. My guess is that he doesn't like whomever Arnie tells him not
> to like. That's exactly why he did what he did on Factnet and OCMB.
>
> It's sad when people leave the cult and still cannot think for
> themselves.
>

> well said, now gaze into your mirror and ask who is the loveliest
> of all...

Well, at least I don't throw people off forums or post libel about them
being perverts.

Arnie, you can't expect to treat people like crap and then have them like it
and also never say anything about it.

<snip 6 year old posts from idiots>

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 26, 2008, 10:50:48 AM7/26/08

"Maureen Drueck" <Lerma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 23, 11:42 am, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/co-gorman-23093/
>>
>> Lulz do not ensue.
>
> I give credit to Tommy Gorman for having left a subversive cult and
> cut him slack.

Some of the rest of us also have left a subversive cult.

> A gentle reminder, that the cult already knows how to whisper to Tommy
> and others in picketing, as they switch to loud and noisy
> aggressiveness. Then the topic switches to distracting about the
> "critics" as Tory so intelligently claims.
>
> How about the system they use to go after the critics and train
> everyone in the act?

I don't know but your friends certainly do. They go after critics
constantly.

www.claireswazey.com

Maureen Drueck

Jul 26, 2008, 11:04:59 AM7/26/08

It is very Co# like- to see people push them over the edge, to be so
right. Is that where the cult wants Tommy and Tory, etc

That is a Hubbard "game" for real!

Maureen

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jul 26, 2008, 11:10:28 AM7/26/08
On Jul 24, 7:07 pm, "JT" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "Kat" <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote in message

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-relig_anonymous-scientologyjul25,0,980144.story
In the comments section for this article:

John Allender wrote:
The County of Santa Clara, in California has declared "anonymous "
a hate group after its own investigation.

I called the Santa Clara District antorny's office, and read them this
line of text above, neither of the officers I spoke with knew anything
about this.
Do you believe everything you are told?
That may explain your belief in Scientology.
Arnie Lerma
Arlington, VA

1 min ago

I kept trying, and have determined that this claim is just another LIE
by Scientology. The Public Information officer knows NOTHING about
this and was concerned that Scientology is LYING about the policies of
the good people of Santa Clara California.

regards
Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON of scientology since 1997

PS: The folks I spoke to are now reading Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

When presented with a thought stopping epithet, whether it is "Santa
Clara government has determined that anonynmous is a hate group" -
or- "Tommy Gorman threatens an Anon"

The intent is to STOP thought... The whole gorman thing is a tempest
in a teapot about nothing, the ones spinning it up are the same
ass**** that have been spinning up every pecaddillo...for years, the
same crew.. and then there is nickname fluffygirl...the I am a
reasonable scientology actress... and some morons..

The Pattern of deception is to tell a person a LIE, and then USE the
reputation of THAT person (because scientology has lost all
credibility) to propagate the lie.

It behooves osa to spin up the gorman issue now, as I just got off the
telephone with a writer doing an areticle about him.

Remember, detectives always look for MMO

Means - established fake critics that opost all day long using
multiple nicks
Motive - A story being done on Tommy Gorman now
Opportunity - a peccadillo based upon a strange tolerance for hate
speech on a chatboard section (thunderdome) where hate is okay as
'anything goes'

SOME of the ones who engage in such conduct have been listed here:
http://www.lermanet.com/osa.osawhoiswho.htm

thank you for reading

regards
arnie

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jul 26, 2008, 11:15:40 AM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 10:50 am, "Ball of Fluff" <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com>
wrote:
> "Maureen Drueck" <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

> I don't know but your friends certainly do. They go after critics
> constantly.

> www.claireswazey.com

bullshit.

We have endured your rubbish for years, and only occassiionaly speak
out on it to try and connect the dots for those whose thoughts have
been stopped by your epithets

let me translate what you said into what it really means:

critics (meaning you and your fake critic friends)

You are universally detested by the oldest of the old guard, cause we
can see through your deceit. You are an actress that never got the
starring role in the play... and now play a reasonable scientologist
apologist, who seens no evil in scientology's naziesque roots.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jul 26, 2008, 11:17:22 AM7/26/08

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jul 26, 2008, 11:19:26 AM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 10:49 am, "Ball of Fluff" <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com>
wrote:

I never said anything about Scn and Nazism in any post.

-------------

When I was introducing the the new webpages on this subject,
you stated that yiou did not care whether scientology was based on
the nazis.

"During the Nurembourg War Crime Trials evidence exposing the cultic/
religious nature of the Nazis was suppressed and deemed inadmissable
because prosecutors did not want the accused to escape the death
penalty by being able to plead insanity. "

And Here is how scientology pictures me, gerry armstrong, Andreas
and the rest of you SPs" to its deluded adherents
- from the cover of the "Shattering Suppression"
manual for handling SPs

SP: (c) Religious Fakery Center

"If you want a picture of the future, When we are omnipotent
we shall have no more need of science. There will be no
distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity,
no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be
destroyed. But always - do not forget this, Winston - always there
will
be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly
growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of
victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.

If you want a picture of the future,
imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
George Orwel 1984

As far as free speech goes... I'd ask one question to provoke thought

Does a mad dog have a constitutional right to its next victim?

"And my philosophy is why not kick a dog when it's down?"
L Ron Hubbard 20 April 1955

Indeed, this is my opinion also, this is a travesty.
See Scientology and the Occult

Charles Manson had an E-meter at the Spahn ranch
"Charles Manson was a Scientologist

Building "renovations" using slave labor like the Third Reich
Scientology and Historic Buildings - Like Hitler and the Third Reich?

"Hubbard Youth" judge says "Judge says: "tactics used by Hubbard and
his helpers are grimly reminiscent of the ranting and bullying of
Hitler and his henchmen"
Hubbard Youth,The teenage bullies who reign supreme over a sinister
cult.

Books Scared THEM
Library Journal, 1974 Anti-Scientology Books Targets of Lawsuits

Scientologists claimng to be Nazi's in their past lives
Scientologists Claiming to be NAZI's in past lives

L Ron Hubbard in Science of Survival points out that the sudden
deletion of individuals below 2.0 on the tone scale would drastically
improve society. Sound familiar?

Just because there is an internet now to prevent it, does not mean we
are not dealing with the identical playbook.

When I asked Paulette Cooper why she dared to write scandal fo
scientology she told me, "Arnie, I grew up in orphanage because my
parents died at Auschwitz. I recognized in Scientology the same
spectre that killed my parents."

Ball of Fluff

Jul 26, 2008, 12:56:22 PM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 8:15 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Jul 26, 10:50 am, "Ball of Fluff" <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com>
> wrote:
>
> > "Maureen Drueck" <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > I don't know but your friends certainly do. They go after critics
> > constantly.

> >www.claireswazey.com
>
> bullshit.
>
> We have endured your rubbish for years, and only occassiionaly speak
> out on it to try and connect the dots for those whose thoughts have
> been stopped by your epithets

I think that's a pot, kettle, black situation.

I speak out against the cult and have maintained my own interests.
Some people have railed and inveighed against that and I stood up for
myself. ~That's~ what people have "endured". Oh poor things.

> let me translate what you said into what it really means:
>
>  critics (meaning you and your fake critic friends)

I don't have any fake critic friends.

You can think what you like, of course. If you think some people are
fake critics and you believe that they are my friends, feel free to
name them and write a precis' about each.

>  You are universally detested by the oldest of the old guard,

Which is why several of them have either emailed or phoned me in
interests of rapprochement and why several others either don't care
what I do, or feel free to agree to disagree without getting into
personality issues or even are my friends. So it doesn't seem
"universal".

>cause we
> can see through your deceit.

I've not deceived anyone.

If you really think that I have- which is not true in any case, why,
then, you'll have no problem saying exactly WHAT I've written that's
not true and constitutes a misrepresentation. Direct quotes and proof,
if you please.

Otherwise, talk is cheap.

> You are an actress that never got the
> starring role in the play...

Again with the veiled and vague accusations of deceit. Yet you have no
specifics.

When I left CofS, you wrote me a couple encouraging emails. Later,
when I decided to retain some interest in SOME of the ideology, you
had a big problem with that and started telling people I was OSA.
(yeah, right. Someone expelled and declared with FZ ties who's had FZ
auditing is OSA. If I were, all those people would have been betrayed
by now. It's been years.) You've continued to make vague accusations
and to ignore things I've done and posted. Things like forwarding the
information you provided about elderly Sea Orgers pushed aside to
another forum that didn't have that information. Things like sending
money to Shawn Lonsdale and to another critic. Things like talking to
the press about Scn- in a critical way.

> and now play a reasonable scientologist
> apologist, who seens no evil in scientology's naziesque roots.

I never ever said anything about its naziesque roots one way or the
other. You really shouldn't make things up.

If you think I've done or said anything like that, then produce the
posts and links. If you can't, then it's bullshit.
Because, in fact, it IS bullshit and you are not telling the truth.

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 26, 2008, 1:02:23 PM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 8:19 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Jul 26, 10:49 am, "Ball of Fluff" <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com>
> wrote:
>
>  I never said anything about Scn and Nazism in any post.
>
> -------------
>
> When I was introducing the the new webpages on this subject,
>  you stated that yiou did not care whether scientology was based on
> the nazis.

Please produce the post where I said that.

>  "During the Nurembourg War Crime Trials evidence exposing the cultic/
> religious nature of the Nazis was suppressed and deemed inadmissable
> because prosecutors did not want the accused to escape the death
> penalty by being able to plead insanity. "

AFAIK, Hubbard was an American.

I don't think he was a Nazi though it very much appears that he was a
racist in many respects.

Nazism had a lot of occult roots as did Scn. So ~there~ I would see
commonality. To that extent.

I never did mind Scn's occult roots, one way or the other. To me, it's
a non issue. To others, it's not. I think discussion of that is
healthy and I don't expect everyone to see it the way I do.

The things I like best about Scn are the things that I think were
borrowed from Buddhism (then changed by Hubbard in his rather unique
fashion) and some of the things that seem obviously borrowed from
early psychoanalysis. The occultism stuff seems to me to be rather a
dead end.

I do not believe that this constitutes Scn having Nazi roots but, like
I said, this could constitute a common element. Not the same thing.
~You~ may think so and you're welcome to your opinion. Someone else
having a different opinion or perspective is not a threat to you.

> And Here is how scientology pictures me, gerry armstrong, Andreas
> and the rest of you SPs" to its deluded adherents
> - from the cover of the "Shattering Suppression"
> manual for handling SPs

See? I'm an (expelled/declared) SP, too- and you've just admitted it.

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 26, 2008, 1:03:08 PM7/26/08

Yes, it is, and it's sad to see long time critics and activists
playing it.

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 26, 2008, 1:04:06 PM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 7:27 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 8:03 pm, Ball of Fluff <amafluffyg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

No new test. Kewl.

I don't know who "clair swazyze" is, anyway. I've never met anyone
with that spelling of that name.

www.claireswazey.com