Freddie dont like being forged

Freddie Lice Rice

Jun 20, 2009, 3:39:07 AM6/20/09
So what happens now? freddie gets forged some more.

Anonymous hates you freddie. you are going on the enemies list.

We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.
Expect us.

Tigger

Jun 20, 2009, 10:40:48 AM6/20/09
On Jun 20, 2:39 am, Freddie Lice Rice

Another forgery, I presume.

OSA I presume.

Whoever you are, you are stupid.

Go crawl back in your hole and shut up before Fredric and/or the FBI
find out who you are.

Tigger

John Dorsay

Jun 20, 2009, 12:00:33 PM6/20/09

Anonymous is NYPA, asswipe.

Why don't you go comment to yourself on your blog rather than
clutter ars with your stupidity?

http://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/06/fredric-l-rice-targets-wrong-blogger.html

With all due respect,

John

--

"Phenobarbital is also helpful in getting off Xanax."

Paul Horner
dba silver...@gmail.com (http://tinyurl.com/8japvj)
dba kand...@gmail.com (http://tinyurl.com/clpvqw)
dba lifecasa...@gmail.com (http://tinyurl.com/dyqt86)
aka Fred Durks
aka BarbaraSc...@gmail.com
aka JamesWestfa...@gmail.com
aka kennethno...@gmail.com
aka netskril...@gmail.com
aka pa...@netskrill.com
aka paul.step...@gmail.com
http://tinyurl.com/dmzayd

> HAHAHA when u go to lifecds and respond to them for a contact, it
> links you to a porn site called "fighttofuck". this guy is an outright
> liar and scammer.
>
> noisewater, you are SCUM

Those are called outgoing links. It's for SEO, you stupid fuck.

SEO expert Paul Stephen Horner educates the rabble in alt.drugs.heroin
http://tinyurl.com/cfykzh, message ID
<e89c2142-3c00-40b5...@r31g2000prh.googlegroups.com>

Anonymous4232

Jun 21, 2009, 4:30:52 PM6/21/09