Monica Pignotti and Robert Irvingson Yahoo Haters

Nomen Nescio

Apr 30, 2011, 11:19:10 AM4/30/11
Monica Pignotti and Robert Irvingson, in a Yahoo chat room, called "dinasmom" a "crack whore" because she sought out the services of therapist, Dr. Bryan Post.

This is just another case where the adulterous and inexperienced Pignotti is in a hate speech campaign against a dedicated child therapist.

Irvingson is a known crackpot with strange motives and noted sexual fixations.

It is obvious Irvingson and Monica are now in a libidinous mode.

dedicated lurker

Apr 30, 2011, 12:25:43 PM4/30/11

I'm sure they did, Artie.

It was nice to see you get more socks of yours banned, though. Hadn't
seen you do so in a while, and I was wondering where you were. Upset
about that court case?

Monica Pignotti

Apr 30, 2011, 12:54:41 PM4/30/11
On Apr 30, 11:19 am, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

[lies snipped]

I have never been in any such chat room and have never called anyone
such names, not even you. I have no idea who Irvingson is. If someone
is posting there in my name, it is a hoax but more likely, you are
fabricating again as usual.

I don't need to resort to that kind of language because I have
evidence for what I criticize. What I do instead is refer to
documents, such as this one from Mr. Post's state board, (although I
have never posted in the chat room referred to -- I don't even go to
chat rooms):

http://www.casewatch.org/board/sw/post.shtml

Once again, the hate speech is against me and your attempts to flip
things are lame.

http://monicapignotti.wordpress.com

Monica Pignotti

Apr 30, 2011, 1:02:20 PM4/30/11
On Apr 30, 12:25 pm, dedicated lurker <dedicatedlur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm sure they did, Artie.
>
> It was nice to see you get more socks of yours banned, though. Hadn't
> seen you do so in a while, and I was wondering where you were. Upset
> about that court case?

Now they have even more reason to be upset about Federici v Pignotti
et al because the deadline for appeal has expired this past week.

It's also interesting to note that Mr. Bryan Post wasn't even
mentioned by Ronald Federici, where he listed "experts" he feels were
unjustly attacked.

http://www.drfederici.com/Response_to_Internet_Critics.pdf

Perhaps this is because Mr. Post has had an issue with his OK state
board:

http://www.casewatch.org/board/sw/post.shtml

I challenge the person to e-mail me and send me what he thinks I
posted because I do not frequent chat rooms. Personally, I don't like
that mode of communication.

Kat

Apr 30, 2011, 7:39:33 PM4/30/11
On Apr 30, 1:02 pm, Monica Pignotti <monica.pignotti....@gmail.com>
wrote:

I love how this individual is convinced that anyone who trolls them or
the fruitbat child abuser federici is in fact you, monica. I wonder
whats next? It's raining! OMG ITS MONICA! Flu? MONICA! Someone take
their favorite parking spot? MONICA!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Apr 30, 2011, 7:54:55 PM4/30/11
"Kat" <lady...@comcast.net> wrote in message
<snip>

> I love how this individual is convinced that anyone who trolls them or
> the fruitbat child abuser federici is in fact you, monica. I wonder
> whats next? It's raining! OMG ITS MONICA! Flu? MONICA! Someone take
> their favorite parking spot? MONICA!

Hush your mouth, snot girl!

--
Gregory Hall

Kat

Apr 30, 2011, 9:34:52 PM4/30/11
On Apr 30, 7:54 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Kat" <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Make me, you retarded, limp dicked sack of shit. OH WAIT, you cant get
a woman to do anything you want! HAHAHAHAHA

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

May 1, 2011, 8:43:51 AM5/1/11
"Kat" <lady...@comcast.net> wrote in message

::

Do multiple screaming orgasms count? ;-)

--
Gregory Hall

Kat

May 1, 2011, 5:06:49 PM5/1/11
On May 1, 8:43 am, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>

wrote:
> "Kat" <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On Apr 30, 7:54 pm, "  Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
> wrote:
>
> > "Kat" <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > <snip>
>
> > > I love how this individual is convinced that anyone who trolls them or
> > > the fruitbat child abuser federici is in fact you, monica. I wonder
> > > whats next? It's raining! OMG ITS MONICA! Flu? MONICA! Someone take
> > > their favorite parking spot? MONICA!
>
> > Hush your mouth, snot girl!
>
> > --
> > Gregory Hall
>
> ::Make me, you retarded, limp dicked sack of shit. OH WAIT, you cant get
> :: a woman to do anything you want! HAHAHAHAHA
>
> ::
>
> Do multiple screaming orgasms count?  ;-)
>
> --
> Gregory Hall

No, since the last time you saw a vagina was your mothers on the way
out of the womb. And with that, back to ignoring you I go!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

May 1, 2011, 5:13:35 PM5/1/11
"Kat" <lady...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Dream on, unfulfilled witch! It's all about a finger or two pulsing upward
pressure on your G-spot and an active tongue surrounding your clitoris
slowly building up to rapid with a crescendo of vibrations followed by
slowly sucking almost to swallowing until the firm nub throbs to a climax
and you squirt.

--
Gregory Hall

Hartley Patterson

May 2, 2011, 1:32:31 AM5/2/11
nob...@dizum.com wrote:

> Monica Pignotti and Robert Irvingson, in a Yahoo chat room

Goodness, Yahoo chat rooms. They are I'm told the new thing, and will be
replacing Google forums on the Intertubes any day soon.

--
ARS FAQ
Please read before posting

Android Cat

May 2, 2011, 1:46:59 AM5/2/11
"Hartley Patterson" wrote in message

> nob...@dizum.com wrote:
>>
>> Monica Pignotti and Robert Irvingson, in a Yahoo chat room
>
> Goodness, Yahoo chat rooms. They are I'm told the new thing, and will be
> replacing Google forums on the Intertubes any day soon.

Yahoo GeoCities will be replacing Facebook at any moment.

--
Ron of that ilk.