Mike Rinder, being unpersoned?

R. Hill

Mar 9, 2008, 7:34:59 PM3/9/08
I have a link to Mike Rinder on my web page about him:

http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rinder.htm

The page load, but no picture. I wonder if it's a hint of an attempt
at unpersoning him without making it too obvious.

http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/ is not linked anywhere as it
doesn't work well too. There is a new directory dedicated to news, and
I can't find a link to Mike Rinder in there, or anybody else than
David Miscavige for that matter. Tell me if I missed the way to get
there.

Ray.

R. Hill

Mar 9, 2008, 7:43:53 PM3/9/08
On Mar 9, 7:34 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> I have a link to Mike Rinder on my web page about him:
>
> http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rinder.htm
>
> The page load, but no picture. I wonder if it's a hint of an attempt
> at unpersoning him without making it too obvious.
>
> http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/is not linked anywhere as it

> doesn't work well too. There is a new directory dedicated to news, and
> I can't find a link to Mike Rinder in there, or anybody else than
> David Miscavige for that matter. Tell me if I missed the way to get
> there.
>
> Ray.

Note that Lisa Goodman's page load's well:
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/weiland.htm

In order:

L. Ron Hubbard (pictures don't load):
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/lrh1.htm

Heber C. Jentzsch (pictures don't load):
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/jentzsch.htm

Leisa Goodman (works fine):
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/weiland.htm

Kurt Weiland (pictures don't load):
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/weiland.htm

Mike Rinder (pictures don't load):
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rinder.htm

Guillaume Lesevre (pictures don't load):
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/lesevre.htm

David Miscavige (works very well)
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/bios.htm

Maybe they are just redesigning the whole thing. Curious that Leisa
Goodman's page load fine, and not the other ones around.

Ray.

R. Hill

Mar 9, 2008, 8:03:53 PM3/9/08
On Mar 9, 7:34 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> I have a link to Mike Rinder on my web page about him:
>
> http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rinder.htm
>
> The page load, but no picture. I wonder if it's a hint of an attempt
> at unpersoning him without making it too obvious.
>
> http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/is not linked anywhere as it

> doesn't work well too. There is a new directory dedicated to news, and
> I can't find a link to Mike Rinder in there, or anybody else than
> David Miscavige for that matter. Tell me if I missed the way to get
> there.
>
> Ray.

That's a funny one:
http://www.approvedscientology.org/

At the bottom of the page, there is a button "Biographical profiles":
http://www.approvedscientology.org/profiles.htm

"Profiles," with an "s"... But "David Miscavige" all over the page,
nobody else.

Hmm...

Ray.

Hartley Patterson

Mar 9, 2008, 8:50:58 PM3/9/08
rh...@xenu-directory.net:

> Note that Lisa Goodman's page load's well:
> http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/weiland.htm

If you check the actual img URLs you'll find Leisa's pic is on a different
domain to the others. They've been having problems recently, though
whatever this is the firewall, DDos or general incompetence Xenu knows.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 9, 2008, 9:11:11 PM3/9/08
"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:

>I have a link to Mike Rinder on my web page about him:
>http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rinder.htm
>The page load, but no picture. I wonder if it's a hint of an attempt
>at unpersoning him without making it too obvious.

Apparently he flew to Europe to quell one of the Scientology business
office "uprisings" due to the human rights abuses and "squirreling" of
Hubbard's writings that was taking place. For some reason it is said
that he disappeared and hasn't come back.

---
2. Write a letter to the editor. You are free to write about anything you want
with one rule: DO NOT MENTION SCIENTOLOGY OR THAT YOU ARE A SCIENTOLOGIST.

R. Hill

Mar 10, 2008, 1:04:38 PM3/10/08
On Mar 9, 8:03 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 7:34 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
>
> > I have a link to Mike Rinder on my web page about him:
>
> >http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rinder.htm
>
> > The page load, but no picture. I wonder if it's a hint of an attempt
> > at unpersoning him without making it too obvious.
>
> >http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/isnot linked anywhere as it

> > doesn't work well too. There is a new directory dedicated to news, and
> > I can't find a link to Mike Rinder in there, or anybody else than
> > David Miscavige for that matter. Tell me if I missed the way to get
> > there.
>
> > Ray.
>
> That's a funny one:http://www.approvedscientology.org/
>
> At the bottom of the page, there is a button "Biographical profiles":http://www.approvedscientology.org/profiles.htm
>
> "Profiles," with an "s"... But "David Miscavige" all over the page,
> nobody else.
>
> Hmm...
>
> Ray.

Throwing more for reference purpose.

The same page in March 6, 2005:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050306014812/http://www.approvedscientology.org/profiles.htm
Listed: Mark Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Guillaume Lesevre, Kurt Weiland,
Heber Jentzsch, Leisa Goodman

The same page in October 24, 2005:
http://web.archive.org/web/20051024084033/http://www.approvedscientology.org/profiles.htm
Listed: Mike Rinder, Guillaume Lesevre, Kurt Weiland, Heber Jentzsch,
Leisa Goodman

On December 16, 2005, all gone.
http://web.archive.org/web/20051216223929/http://www.approvedscientology.org/profiles.htm

It's not news, but I wonder if this particular page was noticed
before. The links on that pages where linking to pages in
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/

Ray

Eldon

Mar 10, 2008, 1:18:42 PM3/10/08
On Mar 10, 2:11 am, FR...@SkepticTank.Org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
> "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> >I have a link to Mike Rinder on my web page about him:
> >http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rinder.htm
> >The page load, but no picture. I wonder if it's a hint of an attempt
> >at unpersoning him without making it too obvious.
>
> Apparently he flew to Europe to quell one of the Scientology business
> office "uprisings" due to the human rights abuses and "squirreling" of
> Hubbard's writings that was taking place. For some reason it is said
> that he disappeared and hasn't come back.

And may never come back, since he failed. Was that Holland or
elsewhere?

> ---
> 2. Write a letter to the editor. You are free to write about anything you want
> with one rule: DO NOT MENTION SCIENTOLOGY OR THAT YOU ARE A SCIENTOLOGIST.

What a nasty sig you have. How about if I said I am a former
Scientologist who hates their guts? Would that do?

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 10, 2008, 1:26:05 PM3/10/08
On Mar 9, 8:03 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 7:34 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
>
> > I have a link to Mike Rinder on my web page about him:
>
> >http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rinder.htm
>
> > The page load, but no picture. I wonder if it's a hint of an attempt
> > at unpersoning him without making it too obvious.
>
> >http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/isnot linked anywhere as it

> > doesn't work well too. There is a new directory dedicated to news, and
> > I can't find a link to Mike Rinder in there, or anybody else than
> > David Miscavige for that matter. Tell me if I missed the way to get
> > there.
>
> > Ray.
>
> That's a funny one:http://www.approvedscientology.org/
>
> At the bottom of the page, there is a button "Biographical profiles":http://www.approvedscientology.org/profiles.htm
>
> "Profiles," with an "s"... But "David Miscavige" all over the page,
> nobody else.
>
> Hmm...
>
> Ray.

Ray, I think that's the official page they give to the front groups to
promote DM only. http://www.approvedscientology.org/profiles.htm

ie:
" Church of Scientology Grand Openings Featuring Mr. David Miscavige"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=news&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Church+of+Scientology+Grand+Openings+Featuring+Mr.+David+Miscavige%22&sa=N&tab=bw

jesusG...@googlemail.com

Mar 10, 2008, 1:35:55 PM3/10/08
This is Leisa Goodman's Link: http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/GOODMAN.HTM
Not: http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/weiland.htm

Yeah, loads fast.....until she pisses DM off.

banchukita

Mar 10, 2008, 2:19:22 PM3/10/08
On Mar 10, 1:04 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 8:03 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 9, 7:34 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
>
> > > I have a link to Mike Rinder on my web page about him:
>
> > >http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rinder.htm
>
> > > The page load, but no picture. I wonder if it's a hint of an attempt
> > > at unpersoning him without making it too obvious.
>
> > >http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/isnotlinked anywhere as it

> > > doesn't work well too. There is a new directory dedicated to news, and
> > > I can't find a link to Mike Rinder in there, or anybody else than
> > > David Miscavige for that matter. Tell me if I missed the way to get
> > > there.
>
> > > Ray.
>
> > That's a funny one:http://www.approvedscientology.org/
>
> > At the bottom of the page, there is a button "Biographical profiles":http://www.approvedscientology.org/profiles.htm
>
> > "Profiles," with an "s"... But "David Miscavige" all over the page,
> > nobody else.
>
> > Hmm...
>
> > Ray.
>
> Throwing more for reference purpose.
>
> The same page in March 6, 2005:http://web.archive.org/web/20050306014812/http://www.approvedscientol...

> Listed: Mark Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Guillaume Lesevre, Kurt Weiland,
> Heber Jentzsch, Leisa Goodman
>
> The same page in October 24, 2005:http://web.archive.org/web/20051024084033/http://www.approvedscientol...

> Listed: Mike Rinder, Guillaume Lesevre, Kurt Weiland, Heber Jentzsch,
> Leisa Goodman
>
> On December 16, 2005, all gone.http://web.archive.org/web/20051216223929/http://www.approvedscientol...

> It's not news, but I wonder if this particular page was noticed
> before. The links on that pages where linking to pages inhttp://www.scientology.org/scnnews/
>
> Ray- Hide quoted text -

In Sept 2005 I wrote a piece "Marty and Warren's Excellent Adventure"
about their unpersoning, available at xenu.net, that references
Rathbun & McShane's removal from these and other Scn websites.
Probably sorely in need of an update, especially if anyone knows where
either of them are.

http://xenu.net/archive/rtc/

-maggie, human being

feministe

Mar 11, 2008, 5:27:47 AM3/11/08
"Fredric L. Rice" <FR...@SkepticTank.Org> a écrit dans le message de

> "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
>
>>I have a link to Mike Rinder on my web page about him:
>>http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rinder.htm
>>The page load, but no picture. I wonder if it's a hint of an attempt
>>at unpersoning him without making it too obvious.
>
> Apparently he flew to Europe to quell one of the Scientology business
> office "uprisings" due to the human rights abuses and "squirreling" of
> Hubbard's writings that was taking place. For some reason it is said
> that he disappeared and hasn't come back.

This reminds me of an old story: one of my students, he was somewhere near
19-20 years then, had been choosen despite his very short experience of the
cult, as the chief or under chief of one of the divisions WWide. It was
under missy cabbage in 1981 or 1982, and he had discovered that all the new
bunch of patrons of the cult were mad.

So, the first time he got some money (a little sum indded, despite his high
level post) for a travel he had to make, he took it for another travel, back
home!

He was probably choosen since he was the same age as DM, and was known from
the "ED INT" Guillaume Lesevre, another french guy from the same area as my
org (Lyon).