Another article about psychiatric whores in action.

pwalt...@yahoo.com

May 21, 2006, 1:57:24 AM5/21/06

("During the four-day trial, Hanson's court-appointed psychologist
testified that Hanson was a manic-depressive who could not control his
violent behavior. But a psychiatrist who examined Hanson for the
prosecution testified that Hanson was a sexual sadist with a long
history of anti-social behavior.
The victim, now 19 and a student at a university in California,
testified that Hanson slashed her throat four times after raping her
near a Libertyville Township jogging path")

If psychiatry is a science why is it they come up with a theory that
goes along with who ever is paying them wants them to have? That why
they are called whores of the court. Too bad in the process they do
succeed in letting vicious criminals back out on the street to
victimize more people.

Pwalt

Posted on Fri, May. 19, 2006
Registered sex offender convicted of fourth rape
Associated Press
WAUKEGAN, Ill. - A Lake County jury convicted a registered sex offender
of a June 2005 attack on an 18-year-old jogger - the man's fourth known
attack on women in Chicago's northern suburbs.
Illinois law mandates that Christopher Hanson, 30, be given a life
prison term because he has two previous sexual assault convictions,
dating to 1993. Circuit Judge Fred Foreman set sentencing for June 28.
The jury deliberated less than two hours before finding the Round Lake
Beach resident guilty of aggravated criminal sexual assault, attempted
murder and aggravated kidnapping.

http://www.belleville.com/mld/belleville/news/state/14616095.htm

Skipper

May 21, 2006, 9:16:00 AM5/21/06
In article <1148191044.7...@38g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
<pwalt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

(a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the cult of $cientology)

Hey Pwalt,

In my years in $cientology there were a lot of real whores around
Celebrity Centre. I remember when a 32 year-old auditor was screwing a
15 year-old boy who later went on to become the musician Beck. And
this with the family living there and the parents knowing about it.
Then the kid's 13 year-old brother was doing a 28 year-old auditor.

Hey, that's called statutory rape and child molestation, Pwalt.

And nobody at Celebrity Centre did anything about those whores!

How about cleaning up your own $cientology backyard, Pwalt? Or do you
just like whores where you live?

gloriasm...@yahoo.com

May 21, 2006, 9:44:33 PM5/21/06
Not only are the psychiatrists sometimes responsible for letting
vicious criminals loose, they very often have created them in the first
place.

Mikkiblack313

May 22, 2006, 4:25:59 PM5/22/06
In article <1148191044.7...@38g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
pwalt...@yahoo.com says...

>("During the four-day trial, Hanson's court-appointed psychologist
>testified that Hanson was a manic-depressive who could not control his
>violent behavior. But a psychiatrist who examined Hanson for the
>prosecution testified that Hanson was a sexual sadist with a long
>history of anti-social behavior.
>The victim, now 19 and a student at a university in California,
>testified that Hanson slashed her throat four times after raping her
>near a Libertyville Township jogging path")
>
>If psychiatry is a science why is it they come up with a theory that
>goes along with who ever is paying them wants them to have? That why
>they are called whores of the court. Too bad in the process they do
>succeed in letting vicious criminals back out on the street to
>victimize more people.

Why will these guys say whatever the attorney wants them to say? First, for the
money; second they truly have no answer that is correct. This whole thing is a
travesty and society at large is at the mercy of these guys (psychs) and their
victims (patients).

pwalt...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2006, 12:31:13 AM5/23/06

> Why will these guys say whatever the attorney wants them to say? First, for the
> money; second they truly have no answer that is correct. This whole thing is a
> travesty and society at large is at the mercy of these guys (psychs) and their
> victims (patients).

I once saw an advertisement from a psychiatrist in a publication for
attorneys. It said this month only, two lies for the price of one. Call
today and mention this ad.

Pwalt

Gina_and_Phil

May 23, 2006, 10:34:00 AM5/23/06
This is a constant, isn't it - another shrink creates a violent
criminal and certainly there we are; another dead family or set of
friends, a community shattered.

Money, control and just some way to hide the constant psychiatric
failure.

gina

what pwalt found:

Gina_and_Phil

May 29, 2006, 3:59:38 PM5/29/06
the way they use drugs and shock and ice picks, you know that they are
lacking in the ethics gene - arrest them all.

gina