Newly sent Ken Shapiro email regarding Chuck Beatty.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 28, 2006, 10:58:31 AM2/28/06

From: Ken Shapiro khshapiro @hotmail.com
To: Tom Smith

February 27, 2006
Dear Tom,

I have emailed some of you in the past with the intent to clarify Chuck
Beatty?s motives in going after my friends ? and his former friends ?
and for not being truthful.

Some of you falsely complained to hotmail.com and got my account
cancelled. I thought XSO was a place where people would discuss and
share their experience and that you are pro-free-communication as
opposed to censorship.

I also thought that XSO is a place for old friends to share stories and
not a group to preach a crusade, at least this is what Mick claims on
XSO.

Well, I see you are conducting an anti-Scientology crusade and giving
people like Chuck a forum to trash his former friends and group. It is
a one way street with no balanced views.

Chuck decided to make my email public and thanks to his actions someone
is making postings in a newsgroup forging my name. These are the
typical actions that are being caused by Chuck, but he of course is
oblivious to it and claims that he is not harming anyone but just doing
a public service. As a result, Chuck leaves me no choice other than
going public myself to correct the lies and misleading information he
is putting out there. The
information will be published in my website.

Chuck alleges that ?someone is making me to do this.? He is wrong. He
continues to ignore the very point of my original email as to his real
motives for leaving. If he decided to leave the Church because he
wanted to be able to engage in sexual perversion it?s his choice, but
why does he then drag other people into his smear campaign against his
former friends? I
don?t care if he likes to wear women?s underwear or look at child
pornography. I don?t agree, but it?s his choice. What?s dishonest about
it is that Chuck makes it look like he is a ?victim? when he is not. It
makes it look like his entire life has been dictated by someone
else, when he knows it is untrue.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and it is your decision to
believe whatever you wish but I certainly hope you do so after
verifying the facts without bias or prejudice or preconceived ideas.

Ken

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 28, 2006, 11:45:41 AM2/28/06
Dear Ken,

If this is you, are you able to talk or do you have to relay my answers
to OSA for consultation first?

Most people volunteering to counter people like me, from the church's
viewpoint, usually aren't left to decide how to converse and talk on
their own.

I'm a declared SP, and you have to defer my communication to others.

Fine.

And your communicating to "SPs", I figure you also may not actually
believe in it, or have a selective personal view on things, but you and
I know the scene.

Later, in about 10 or so years, when things are settled, we can talk.

I know you are on board with OSA's help, so carry on.

LIfe goes on, and we each have the people around us to take note of and
comment to each of us as friends, etc.

I think it's unfortunate that the church hasn't evolved around LRH's
worst ideas, and it eventually historically will be forced to.

I'd love to hear your unvarnished views, so post away, send your views
to whichever landing point or chat site that will have them.

And keep sending your views whichever way you can.

People far wiser than both of us, will take note, and it unfortunately
looks better for me, than for the Scientology movement and you.

LRH's own works, speak for themselves. And us sideline, at least I
consider myself, extremely minor potatoes sideline ex-follower, will
have little bearing on the public's take on LRH.

Scientologists learn to see the best in Ron. Fine. But after a point,
a lot of ex-Scientologists come to see some blemishes, and then they
recognize some things they weren't able to really see, later.

It's not pretty. LRH's own published works, when I spent that last 15
months on the RPF's RPF, I read and read and read. LRH's own bold
writings condemn him and peg him well enough.

Scientology is stuck in a predicament of forwarding enough of LRH's
faulty ideas, that no further statements of detractors makes much
difference, in my opinion.

Because I got into Scientology to "see for myself" and beause I already
bought into the whole "OT" powers that man was supposed to be able to
attain.

Scientology sadly, doesn't deliver. LRH sadly, claims far more than
his inspired movement can deliver. And the criticisms of the church
will carry on so long as the movement perpetrates the worst of LRH's
ideas on its followers, causing recurring numbers of disappointed and
worse disgruntled former members.

The only thing I agree now, are two major data from KSW #1. First, the
bold challenge to "Quit fast.." and the admission by LRH that students
had a right to upbraid the movement for lack of results.

The intricate web of Catch 22's in Scientology are LRH's permanent
"legacy" the movement will always have to contend with.

It is human nature to reject such a web of Catch 22's.

Chuck

Lermanet.com

Feb 28, 2006, 11:55:42 AM2/28/06
On 28 Feb 2006 07:58:31 -0800, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"
<chuckb...@aol.com> wrote:

>From: Ken Shapiro khshapiro @hotmail.com
>To: Tom Smith

Dear Kenny,

How yah been?

Its been a long time, id love to chat,
give me a call
703 241 1498

Wouldnt you like to know what is really going on?

Isn't that what you joined scientology for?

regards

arnie lerma
ex FBO Pubs US

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

29 November 1995 - Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation of RTC in suing Lerma, DGS and The Post is to stifle criticism of Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html#psychiatry
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/altreligionscientology-killfile-settings.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/flint-suicides-in-scientology-040383.htm
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Lermanet.com

Feb 28, 2006, 11:58:36 AM2/28/06
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:55:42 GMT, Lermanet.com <ale...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>On 28 Feb 2006 07:58:31 -0800, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"
><chuckb...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>From: Ken Shapiro khshapiro @hotmail.com
>>To: Tom Smith
>>

> Dear Kenny,
>
> How yah been?
>
> Its been a long time, id love to chat,
> give me a call
> 703 241 1498
>
> Wouldnt you like to know what is really going on?
>
> Isn't that what you joined scientology for?
>
> regards
>
> arnie lerma
> ex FBO Pubs US

PS: I have NOT been declared an SP..
no one including sylvia stanard and sue taylor at OSADC have
ever seen my SP declare..

So you CAN call me

Eldonbraun

Feb 28, 2006, 12:21:41 PM2/28/06
Still a brainwashed, babbling little twit, huh Ken?

Take the microphone out of your little gingham lampshade and try to
wake up. (That was a cryptic message.)

realpch

Feb 28, 2006, 12:23:40 PM2/28/06

Oh dear. What a schmuck!

Peach

barbz

Feb 28, 2006, 12:57:07 PM2/28/06
Yeah...I like how this asshole equates being gay with pedophilia, which
is illegal, and crossdressing, which isn't.

And then he says he doesn't care whether Chuck is a crossdresser OR
pedophile. Nice guy, Shapiro. I wouldn't let him babysit any of MY
nieces and nephews! Cuz he obviously doesn't think child molestation is
a big deal.

"I don't care if he likes to wear women's underwear or look at child
> pornography."
--Ken Shapiro

Anyone with an ounce of decency would turn in anyone caught looking at
child pornography. But Ken? He doesn't care...nice guy.

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

barbz

Feb 28, 2006, 1:06:13 PM2/28/06
chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:

The question marks in place of apostrophes in the text of Shapiro's
email suggests it was pre-written in another program before being sent.

By whom? Can't help but wonder.

Feisty

Feb 28, 2006, 1:37:58 PM2/28/06

"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message

This is sad to see, as it is either written by Ken himself who is seriously isolated to
the truth, or someone else who is just as isolated.

Can tell by his general attitude the extreme amount of isolation that exists. That he
chooses to believe all this stuff about you, Chuck is another matter. The loyalty seems to
be in believing only those of the $cientology color.

Such inferiority for any other point of view. I don't think the intent was to hurt you as
much as keep Ken believing the isolated beliefs.

Feisty

bb

Feb 28, 2006, 1:50:54 PM2/28/06
CHUCK

The only thing I agree now, are two major data from KSW #1. First, the
bold challenge to "Quit fast.." and the admission by LRH that students
had a right to upbraid the movement for lack of results.
BB
Loosely quoted, but good points. I of course am pro tech.

Chuck has a history of liking everyone he met. This is IMO a very
positive thing. I hope he dosn't become too cynical with the slings and
arrows he recieves.

I'm suprised that some obvious observations have been missed. I'm
not specially interested in whether or not chuck is a cross dresser.
AFAIK
he has not posted such info. Others have. This is iether revealing
confidential
case data, or a smear attempt. Iether way contemptable. And, well I
guess stupid!
Chuck has it seems good media contacts now. The media seems to be
closing
in on COS.

bb

roger gonnet

Feb 28, 2006, 3:02:34 PM2/28/06
Look this Ken ShapiRondroïd, calling for sex and blood...

robotic ken. Better learn to think by yourself again: leave the area where
everyone thinks like Hubbard while thinking he remains himself.

kenshapiro

Feb 28, 2006, 3:31:16 PM2/28/06

The truth of the matter, Chuck, is that we're scared to death of all the
trouble you've made and will make for us if you keep on with your crusade
to expose the evil in Scientology.

You're a nice guy. People trust you. They talk to you. You encourage them
to go public with our dirty laundry. But we don't want more of our evil
deeds exposed, Chuck! We've had enough exposed already to make Scientology
loathed and a laughingstock at the same time.

And we don't know how much more of this we can take before our beloved
leader, David Miscavige, lands up in a prison cell. Then what would we do?

Please stop and think, Chuck. Remember all of the things you learned in
Scientology that kept you from doing the right and honorable thing when you
were confronted with evil? You need to rehabilitate them. The big mistake
you're making now is that you keep going along the path of unindoctrinating
yourself. You know very well that you should be reaffirming your
indoctrination.

Come back to us, Chuck. If you go back into the RPF for a few more years,
everything will be fine. DM says you can have all the tools you want.

Do you want custom-made work clothes? You can have them.

Custom-made work boots? DM will have them made by the same good people that
make his.

Do you want to ride his custom-built motorbikes? You can ride any one of
them for up to half an hour a week. If he's not using them or having them
re-custom-built to even more exacting specifications.

Do you want a computer and Internet access of your own? We'll give you one
and make a Net Nanny just for you. To keep you safe from all the entheta.

You know we have your best interests at heart. What do you say, Chuck?

Ken Shapiro, OSA Int Volunteer

Magoo

Mar 1, 2006, 12:48:51 AM3/1/06

"Feisty" <su...@skytoday.com> wrote in message
I doubt this was written by Ken Shapiro.............as barb pointed out,
the ? between each word indicates it was pre-written. Nice footbullet, OSA
floormats.

Kenny, IF you happen to be reading this, give me a call.
I don't bite and you cannot be ~that~ stupid to believe ALL the
flat out lies OSA is telling you.

Don't sleep: Call---it's not too late to stop the downhill slide.
If you're any kind of an "OT"...the least you can do is find out
what *I* Know...and then make up your own mind. I have no problem with that.
I have every disagreement with people calling themselves Scientologists, and
"OT's", yet unable to speak, at all. That's BS.

Tory/Magoo~
(818) 841-3632

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Mar 1, 2006, 1:59:41 AM3/1/06

Hey Tory,

Here's Kenny's phone number 818-237-6963
and email: khshapiro@ hotmail.com

He's contactable, and admitted today to one person who called him, that
he is working with OSA to "handle" me. He comm lagged answering some
questions, but he's definitely "on board" as a volunteer, doing his
duty.

He's a busy real estate agent, but he will talk with you, I believe.
He talked with another person who called him today.

Best, Chuck

Magoo

Mar 1, 2006, 10:26:39 AM3/1/06

"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hey thanks, Chuck!
And by the way, you are doing a ~~fantastic~~job :)
I know, just be watching how much black pr they have on a critic, and this
week---YOU.
You rock this week :) Guess they don't want all those Exec's who've left to
find their way to their friends: Too bad, too late, OSA.

We all tried to tell you,for Y E A R S>

Love to you, and all else who've had the courage to wake up, LOOK, listen,
and finally......leave. It's a rough road for many at first, but things sure
brighten up fast once you do.

Tory/Magoo~~