Hamburg Scientology Officer Ursula Caberta wants to leave her Post

Dixon Hill

Feb 9, 2009, 9:23:15 AM2/9/09

Story in German [Google News: (page compiled)]
http://news.google.com/news?hl=de&tab=wn&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&ncl=1285709838
http://www1.ndr.de/nachrichten/hamburg/caberta100.html

Terrible "Google translation" of German to English/

"The Hamburg Scientology Officer Ursula Caberta wants to abandon her
post."

Hamburg (ddp-NRD). The Hamburg Scientology Officer Ursula Caberta wants
to abandon her post. The Hamburg regional edition of the "Bild"-Zeitung
(Monday edition) reported previously, the head of the Working Group of
the Hamburg Scientology Interior had authority to create a new task in
the social authority advertised.

Caberta was upset about lack of support from their superiors to write
the paper, relying on Cabertas environment. Two of the four posts in her
department were not filled for months. The Personalnot hindering the
department's regulatory mission."

**

The head of the Hamburg group of Scientology, Ursula Caberta, wants her
job after more than 16 years to the hang nail. The NDR 90.3 reported on
Monday. The inner authority stated Caberta had for some time expressed a
desire within the Hamburg administration to want to change career. There
were currently in close consultation with Caberta talks, said the
spokesman of the Interior authority, Thomas butter. Details he cited do
not.

Search for a successor shall be deemed to be difficult

Intern authorities states that Caberta was upset because two of the five
posts of the department were not busy. The Personalnot difficult to make
the wide range of tasks. These speculations expressed not butter.

Caberta applies nationwide as intimate champagne expert of the
international scene. They helped many Scientologists exit and published
several books on the subject, including the "black book" Scientology ".
A suitable successor for Caberta finding is therefore very difficult.

**

Hamburg (dpa) - The best-known sects Bekämpferin Germany, Ursula
Caberta, wants to stop. According to the Bild-Zeitung, the director of
the Working Group of the Hamburg Scientology Interior authority to a new
task in the social services advertised. Caberta be angry about their
lack of support his superiors, says from her environment. Accordingly,
two of the four posts in the department for months Cabertas not
occupied."

**

Ursula Caberta, head of the Working Group Scientology in the Hamburg
Interior Authority, sees their work is not valued enough

The head of the Working Group of the Hamburg Scientology Interior has
authority to create a new task in the social authority advertised.
Caberta be angry about lack of support from their superiors, it means it
loud picture from their environment. Two of the four posts in Cabertas
department for months not been occupied. (...)

The Hamburg Interior Authority confirmed that the champagne is a
transfer officer asked. "Mrs. Caberta has recently signaled that they
are within 16.5 years after the Hamburg administration wants career
change, said a spokesman TIME ONLINE. (...) Whether the office of
Supervisor of champagne after a change Cabertas be filled, left The
spokesman disclosed.

**

Dix_H

//

Message has been deleted

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2009, 12:41:16 PM2/9/09
In regards to Ursula Caberta: Looks like the rat is leaving the
sinking ship.

On Feb 9, 9:05 am, Barbara Schwarz <Barbara.Schw...@charter.net>
wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 06:23:15 -0800, Dixon Hill

Stop forging me, lawless idiot.

I am being forged and impostored and anybody knows it but many
people's IQ isn't large enough that the same happened to L. Ron
Hubbard and is happening to Marty Rathbun.

Barbara Schwarz

> <daguerreotype_photo@in_the_rue_morgue.skotland_yard> wrote:
> >The head of the Hamburg group of Scientology, Ursula Caberta
>

> Makes it sound like she is in the cult.  :-(
>
> --
> "[L.Ron Hubbard] also build places for physical immorality." - Barbara Schwarz, Salt Lake City, June 9th, 2008.
>
> Immorality: wickedness, wrong, vice, evil, corruption, sin, depravity, iniquity, debauchery, badness, licentiousness, turpitude, dissoluteness

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 9, 2009, 12:54:43 PM2/9/09
On Feb 9, 9:23 am, Dixon Hill
<daguerreotype_photo@in_the_rue_morgue.skotland_yard> wrote:
> Story in German [Google News: (page compiled)]http://news.google.com/news?hl=de&tab=wn&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&ncl=1285709838http://www1.ndr.de/nachrichten/hamburg/caberta100.html

Those are all pr reports, not mainstream media reports from Germany
and they are all probably written by CoS. Many of the critics write
similar ones critical of scientology using similar available venues.
Until we see Spiegel or another major news media report from Germany
about this, I suggest it be taken with a grain of salt.

Marcolf

Feb 9, 2009, 5:24:26 PM2/9/09

Really? I dunno ... I see that WELT Online is running the Story which I
assume is part of the mothership "Die WELT" Newspaper published by the
Axel Springer AG company/

Caberta Story from "Die Welt"
http://newsticker.welt.de/?module=dpa&id=20304232
WELT Online

Scientology-Aufklärerin Caberta wechselt Behörden-Job

Hamburg (dpa/lno) - Die bundesweit bekannte Leiterin der Arbeitsgruppe
Scientology der Hamburger Innenbehörde, Ursula Caberta, will ihren Job
aufgeben. Einen entsprechenden Bericht der «Bild»- Zeitung bestätigte
die Innenbehörde am Montag. «Frau Caberta hat vor einiger Zeit
signalisiert, dass sie sich nach 16,5 Jahren innerhalb der Hamburger
Verwaltung beruflich verändern will», sagte Behördensprecher Thomas
Butter. Derzeit werden demnach verwaltungsintern in enger Absprache mit
Caberta Gespräche geführt, die aber noch nicht abgeschlossen seien. Nach
«Bild»-Informationen bewirbt Caberta sich um eine neue Aufgabe in der
Sozialbehörde.

© Die Welt

erschienen am 09.02.2009 um 12:07 Uhr

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Welt
Die Welt
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Die Welt (English: The World) is a German national daily newspaper
published by the Axel Springer AG company.

It was founded in Hamburg in 1946 by the British occupying forces,
aiming to provide a "quality newspaper" modelled on The Times. It
originally carried news and British-viewpoint editorial content, but
from 1947 it adopted a policy of providing two leading articles on major
questions, one British and one German. At its peak in the occupation
period, it had a circulation of around a million.[1]

The modern paper takes a self-described "liberal cosmopolitan" position
in editing, but Die Welt is generally considered to be a conservative
newspaper.[citation needed]

The average circulation of Die Welt is currently about 209,000 and the
paper can be obtained in more than 130 countries. Daily regional
editions appear in Berlin and Hamburg, and in 2002 the paper
experimented with a Bavarian edition. A daily regional supplement also
appears in Bremen. The main editorial office is in Berlin, in
conjunction with the Berliner Morgenpost.

Die Welt is the flagship newspaper of the Axel Springer publishing
group."
<end/snip>

Who is "the Axel Springer publishing group" mich asks?/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Springer_AG
Axel Springer AG
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article describes the Newspaper company "Axel Springer AG" started
by Axel Springer in 1946/1947

Axel Springer AG is one of the largest newspaper publishing companies in
Europe, having over 150 newspapers and magazines in over 30 countries,
including several Central and Eastern European countries: Hungary,
Poland, the Czech Republic, Russia and western European countries:
Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland, more than 10,000 employees with
annual revenues and income on the scale of €1 billion. It was started in
1946/1947 by journalist Axel Springer.[1] Its current CEO is Mathias
Döpfner. The Axel Springer company is the largest publishing house in
Europe and controls the largest share of the German market for daily
newspapers; 23.6%."
<end/snip>

Its leading competitors are the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, the
Süddeutsche Zeitung and the Frankfurter Rundschau. Financially, it has
been a lossmaker for many years.

Die Welt was a founder member of the European Dailies Alliance (EDA),
and has a longstanding co-operation with comparable daily newspapers
from other countries, including the Daily Telegraph (UK), Le Figaro
(France) and ABC (Spain).

The newspaper currently publishes a compact edition entitled Welt
Kompakt, a 32-page cut-down version of the main broadsheet. Welt Kompakt
has a fresher look and is targeted to a younger public. The paper does
not appear on Sundays, but the linked publication Welt am Sonntag takes
its place."
<end/snip>

WELT&Axel sound "editor desk" credible to me but I'm clueless as to
German publishing standards/protocols in general. Tilman could probably
answer the credibility question with one German brush-stroke of the keys
but by golly the man can never get off of work slaving in his new job
keeping him from posting anything onto ARS. He "doesn't have time" as
conveyed by Tilman himself where he might even be the now CEO of a
Telecommunications Grupo Network from doing such concentrated 24/7 hard
work moving him fast track up the Capitalist ranks maybe even taking the
place of billionaire suicide Adolf Merckle with Tilman one finger
controlling the pulse of Berlin behind a 20 foot mahogany desk. Yet, not
being cipher close to Barbara Schwarz psycho drooling over an imaginary
lover because of it probably makes him far far happier not having to go
through that pornographic sex sketch escapade sweating from Babs at the
keys. Make that a default betterment for all of mankind if lucky enough
to be the same turned-off monitor 'distance' away from B/Schwarz; the
now on-payroll OSA Op? LOL. She was dead broke stealing oranges, as one
BS story went, so why not the turn if she actually exists? Nothing like
the prospect of having food in a new refrigerator to "turn" a homeless
girl around into an agent for DM waving money carrots to set her up in
an apartment! Roger is just racking his fulcrum tilting brain over this
"Use of Barbara Schwarz" as of late where I wondered if the man was
going to have a stroke over it. One can't blame him for proffering the
possibility of BS the illusionary filament figure used as a mask by OSA
to file useless sounding FOIA requests to later be picked up by OSA
under the cloak of being Barbara Schwarz. Just when you think you've
heard it all, it only gets Agatha Christie better, except that it might
even be real.

NDR, another German company running the Caberta Story, might be
considered less credible than 'Die WELT' because of its "public
broadcasting" structure which may allow an outside entity to buy its way
past the in house Editor's desk, but, again, ... I dunno/ ...

Scientology-Beauftragte will ihren Job aufgeben
NDR Online, Germany - 6 hours ago
Die Leiterin der Hamburger Arbeitsgruppe Scientology, Ursula Caberta,
will ihren Job nach mehr als 16 Jahren an den Nagel hängen. Das
berichtete NDR 90,3 am ...

NDR Online Home/
http://www1.ndr.de/index.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norddeutscher_Rundfunk
Norddeutscher Rundfunk [NDR]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Norddeutscher Rundfunk (NDR) (North German Broadcasting) is a public
radio and television broadcaster, based in Hamburg. In addition to the
city-state of Hamburg, NDR transmits for the German states of Lower
Saxony, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Schleswig-Holstein. NDR is a member
of the ARD consortium."

About NDR

"NDR - das Beste am Norden" / "The NDR - the best of the north"
High quality programming and busy websites make the NDR unique in its
marketplace.

Logo: NDR

The German broadcaster NDR (Norddeutscher Rundfunk) is one of Germany's
largest public broadcasting corporations. Eight radio programs and NDR
TV provide the city of Hamburg and Northern Germany with ambitious,
high-quality programs 24 hours a day. The programming is characterised
by their high standards of journalistic competence and subject
diversity. As the 3rd largest broadcasting corporation belonging to
Germany's public broadcasting organization, the ARD (Arbeitsgemeinschaft
der öffentlich-rechtlichen Rundfunkanstalten der Bundesrepublik
Deutschland), the NDR contributes 17,5% of the joint programming of Das
Erste (The German National TV Channel)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Welle
Deutsche Welle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

snip>
History

Deutsche Welle was inaugurated on 3 May 1953, with an address by German
President Theodor Heuss as its first shortwave broadcast. On 11 June
1953, the public broadcasters in the ARD signed an agreement to share
responsibility for Deutsche Welle. At first, it was controlled by
Nordwestdeutscher Rundfunk (NWDR). In 1955, when this split into the
separate Norddeutscher Rundfunk (NDR) and Westdeutscher Rundfunk (WDR)
networks, WDR assumed responsibility for Deutsche Welle programming. In
1960, Deutsche Welle became an independent public body, which on 7 June
1962 joined the ARD as a national broadcasting station."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_broadcasting
Public broadcasting
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

snip>
Germany

Following World War II, when regional broadcasters had been merged into
one national network by the Nazis to create a powerful means of
propaganda, the Allies insisted on a de-centralized, independent
structure for German public broadcasting and created regional public
broadcasting agencies that, by and large, still exist today. In addition
to these nine regional radio and TV broadcasters, which cooperate within
ARD, a second national television service (ZDF) was later created in
1961 and a national radio service with two networks (Deutschlandradio)
emerged from the remains of Cold War propaganda stations in 1994. All
services are mainly financed through license fees paid by everybody who
keeps a radio or TV set "ready for use", and are governed by councils of
representatives of the "societally relevant groups". Public TV and radio
stations spend about 60 % of the ~10 Bil. € spent altogether for
broadcasting in Germany per year."
<end/snip>

Barbara Schwarz (German besides Tilman) posting 'entropy ridden snot
magma' to this NG causing reader brain cells to melt if standing too
close to any of her psycho notion scribbling's can't be relied on to
give us publisher credentials credibility of those two high-powered
companies. Maybe, ...well, maybe,"Wolf's Lair Media" can connect the
dots? If Phil Scott can overuse & abuse the phrase; "connect the dots",
then why can't I -- just this once?

>Until we see Spiegel or another major news media report from Germany
>about this, I suggest it be taken with a grain of salt.

Not necessarily a grain of salt, I'd say, but with "an interested eye"
on the lookout for anything more that might come along and from whom,
yes, you..you..you ... 'Watchdog' you .. Mary!

Marcolf

"Still trying to become a 25-cents novel author?"
--Barbara Schwarz to Marcolf

Make it 50-cents and we'll call it a book deal but royalty checks to me
can't exceed the amount of my monthly SSI checks or they'll be stopped
forever! You of all people should understand that concern, BARBARA! LOL

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 9, 2009, 6:59:34 PM2/9/09
On Feb 9, 5:24 pm, Marcolf <i_come_that_i_am@look_who's_talking/

sympissium.goodfellows> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:54:43 -0800 (PST), Out_Of_The_Dark
>

> <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 9, 9:23 am, Dixon Hill
> ><daguerreotype_photo@in_the_rue_morgue.skotland_yard> wrote:
> >> Story in German [Google News: (page compiled)]http://news.google.com/news?hl=de&tab=wn&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&ncl=12857098...
> will ihren Job nach mehr als 16 Jahren an den Nagel hängen. ...
> (snip...the useful but long reply on german media)

> Barbara Schwarz (German besides Tilman) posting 'entropy ridden snot
> magma' to this NG causing reader brain cells to melt if standing too
> close to any of her psycho notion scribbling's can't be relied on to
> give us publisher credentials credibility of those two high-powered
> companies. Maybe, ...well, maybe,"Wolf's Lair Media" can connect the
> dots? If Phil Scott can overuse & abuse the phrase; "connect the dots",
> then why can't I -- just this once?
>
> Until we see Spiegel or another major news media report from Germany
> about this, I suggest it be taken with a grain of salt.
>

> Not necessarily a grain of salt, I'd say, but with "an interested eye"
> on the lookout for anything more that might come along and from whom,
> yes, you..you..you ... 'Watchdog' you .. Mary!
>
> Marcolf <

~ lol ~ I got it. Thanks :)

joe

Jun 12, 2010, 3:00:14 AM6/12/10
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:41:16 -0800 (PST),
barbaralov...@gmail.com wrote:

>In regards to Ursula Caberta: Looks like the rat is leaving the
>sinking ship.
>
>On Feb 9, 9:05 am, Barbara Schwarz <Barbara.Schw...@charter.net>
>wrote:
>> On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 06:23:15 -0800, Dixon Hill
>
>Stop forging me, lawless idiot.
>
>I am being forged and impostored and anybody knows it but many
>people's IQ isn't large enough that the same happened to L. Ron
>Hubbard and is happening to Marty Rathbun.
>

>Barbara Schwarz

Misses Caberta always uses to meet Asdtrid v Rönn the main Torturer of
scn Hamburg every Thursday for a couple of drinks which are payed by
Bob Minton
Sometimes Misses Lehmann passes by and they re are laughing their ass
of.
W Hansen and Juergen Dencker Died on starvation and dehydration in a
camp.
This is true