Fascist regime goes after 15 year old boys art

Fredric L. Rice

Apr 26, 2004, 11:51:17 PM4/26/04
From The Associated Press, 4/26/04:
http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=1814158

Secret Service investigates teen's art project

Prosser, Washington-AP -- One drawing showed President Bush's head on
a stick. Another depicted Bush as a devil launching a missile.

The drawings by a 15-year-old boy in Prosser, Washington, were enough
to prompt some questions from the Secret Service.

Agents questioned the teen after being called by police.

The boy's art teacher told school officials about the drawings, and
they called police.

The boy was not arrested but the school district has taken
disciplinary action.

---
Anti-War / Anti-Fascism protest: http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice/awp.htm
"The stations that are showing Americans intentionally killing women
and children are not legitimate news sources. That is propaganda,
and that is lies." -- Senior military spokesman Mark Kimmitt, Nazi
"...since when is fighting invaders in your own country terrorism?" - Tempest

Lee Reynolds

Apr 27, 2004, 6:13:46 AM4/27/04
Fredric L. Rice wrote:

> From The Associated Press, 4/26/04:
> http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=1814158
>
> Secret Service investigates teen's art project
>
> Prosser, Washington-AP -- One drawing showed President Bush's head on
> a stick. Another depicted Bush as a devil launching a missile.
>
> The drawings by a 15-year-old boy in Prosser, Washington, were enough
> to prompt some questions from the Secret Service.
>
> Agents questioned the teen after being called by police.
>
> The boy's art teacher told school officials about the drawings, and
> they called police.
>
> The boy was not arrested but the school district has taken
> disciplinary action.

Disciplinary action? If a school tried to discipline my child because
he or she painted a picture they didn't like they'd find themselves in
court. I may not agree with the sentiments behind this kid's paintings,
but that doesn't mean I'd deny him the right to express those sentiments.

Lee

Tilman Hausherr

Apr 27, 2004, 11:56:21 AM4/27/04
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:51:17 GMT, Fr...@SkepticTank.REMOVE.ORG (Fredric
L. Rice) wrote in <108rlvf...@corp.supernews.com>:

>Secret Service investigates teen's art project

LOL... a government agency that is named "secret service". Hilarious.
And obviously not "secret" at all.

>Prosser, Washington-AP -- One drawing showed President Bush's head on
>a stick. Another depicted Bush as a devil launching a missile.
>
>The drawings by a 15-year-old boy in Prosser, Washington, were enough
>to prompt some questions from the Secret Service.

Reminds me that the FBI today settled the Judi Bari case for 2 million.

Tilman

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

StrongBad

Apr 27, 2004, 2:52:19 PM4/27/04

Prosser, Wa is a VERY conservative town.. hell county for that matter.
I'm surprised they didn't run the family out of town for questioning
the President and the war.

Fredric L. Rice

Apr 27, 2004, 11:59:35 PM4/27/04
Tilman Hausherr <til...@berlin.snafu.de> wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:51:17 GMT, Fr...@SkepticTank.REMOVE.ORG (Fredric
>L. Rice) wrote in <108rlvf...@corp.supernews.com>:

>>The drawings by a 15-year-old boy in Prosser, Washington, were enough
>>to prompt some questions from the Secret Service.
>Reminds me that the FBI today settled the Judi Bari case for 2 million.

http://www.judibari.org/

All the available evidence points to the FBI trying to murder her.
But the jury got them on defamation and other civil actions; the FBI
never were indicted, of course. They didn't even get indicted for
THERMCON which the FBI admitted committing.

---
Scientology tries to disrupt terrorist attacks relief efforts: http://www.cosvm.org/

roger gonnet

Apr 28, 2004, 10:07:50 AM4/28/04

I'd certainly do the same if that was possible.