XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

1 view

Mark Bunker

Sep 5, 2008, 4:41:30 PM9/5/08
XENU TV has just been reinstated. Hopefully everyone who was hit by this
same attack will be quickly reinstated as well.

Thanks to all who contacted YouTube. I knew this would be short lived.

Now we need to find out who was behind this because it was a crime which
needs to be reported.

mark.tomles

Sep 5, 2008, 4:45:03 PM9/5/08

w00t! Good going.

Skipper

Sep 5, 2008, 5:17:44 PM9/5/08
In article <3Qgwk.5441$Wf5....@fe173.usenetserver.com>, Mark Bunker
<xen...@hotmail.com> wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Magoo

Sep 5, 2008, 5:49:53 PM9/5/08

"Skipper" <skipSP...@yahoo.not> wrote in message

Ditto: Congratulations!
However, Xenutv1 is still suspended, as are other people's accounts.
Please stay on this, find out exactly who is doing this and let's make
it WELL KNOWN.

My best :)
Tory/Magoo~~!

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Sep 5, 2008, 6:11:37 PM9/5/08

Well, for sure, somebody, who had an interest in it. Who would have an
interest in it?

Let me think. ...
.
Well, I am thinking. ...
.

A scientologist?

Rooooflllooool. That becomes better and better.

.Lily.

--
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
For further enlightenment, please read some of Truth Seeker's articles:

http://tinyurl.com/2tecyl

To assure, that the link leads to a google-groups thread, please
preview the long address:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2tecyl

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

banchukita

Sep 5, 2008, 6:12:27 PM9/5/08

Excellent, Mark! Class action.

-maggie, human being

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Sep 5, 2008, 6:19:54 PM9/5/08
Magoo <mag...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Skipper" <skipSP...@yahoo.not> wrote in message
>> In article <3Qgwk.5441$Wf5....@fe173.usenetserver.com>, Mark Bunker
>> <xen...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> XENU TV has just been reinstated. Hopefully everyone who was hit
>>> by this same attack will be quickly reinstated as well.
>>>
>>> Thanks to all who contacted YouTube. I knew this would be short
>>> lived. Now we need to find out who was behind this because it was a
>>> crime
>>> which needs to be reported.
>>
>> CONGRATULATIONS!

What are you congratulating him for?

> Ditto: Congratulations!

What for? I thought he thinks to have been in the right. So why
congratulate him?

That becomes better and better!

> However, Xenutv1 is still suspended, as are other people's accounts.
> Please stay on this, find out exactly who is doing this and let's
> make it WELL KNOWN.

Make it well known? Even I can tell already. It must have been
scientologists, whoelse would have an interest?

I am looking forward of your "critics" announcement on that: "The
church of scientology did accuse Mark Bunker and stop him posting on
Youtube..."

Or will you dare to blame Anonymous for it? But why should they do
that? Hmmm? Why? Could only be phony Anonymous (=scilons posing as
Anons).

Better and better. :-D

.Lily.

> My best :)
> Tory/Magoo~~!

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Sep 5, 2008, 6:23:16 PM9/5/08

Roooflloool. You are really in good comedian shape today.

Class action suite against "The Mark Bunker Xenutv on Youtube
Preventers aka The Church of Scientology"

Grreeaaat.

.Lily.

> -maggie, human being

John Dorsay

Sep 5, 2008, 6:27:58 PM9/5/08

Google/Youtube is immune if they acted on the bogus complaints in
good faith. The bogus claimant, OTOH...

A subpoena for the identity of the bogus claimant might well be
worth the time and effort to obtain.

John

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Sep 5, 2008, 6:34:15 PM9/5/08

If it's a phony scientologist: A Star Is Born!
I love the idea. One of the best in many weeks!

.Lily.

henri

Sep 5, 2008, 7:17:13 PM9/5/08
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:41:30 -0700, "Mark Bunker" <xen...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Dr. Oliver Schaper, Esq.

Some dox pasted from 888chan.org

Some dox from bankruptcy:
http://rs270.rapidshare.com/files/142862100/schaper.zip

Subject Name: Oliver Schaper
Listed Aliases: OLIVER SCHAPER
Listed Dates of Birth:
Listed Ages:

PHONE ADDITIONAL REPORTS
1 12577 WEDGWOOD CIR
TUSTIN, CA 92780 Property Report

ADDRESS & CONTACT INFO:
12577 WEDGWOOD CIR
TUSTIN, CA 92780 Get A Complete Property Report

Get a Complete Property Report
Complete Property Reports Include:

* List of all 33 neighborhood sex offenders
* Sales History
* Mortgage Information
* Satellite Image
* And More

Get a Complete
Property Report

PROPERTY DETAILS
Owner Name Property Info
Rodriguez Rafael A
Sq. ft.: 1,076Bedrooms: 2
Taxes: $4,886 (2006)
NEIGHBORS AROUND THE PROPERTY
Name
Barbara Smith
12565 Wedgwood Cir
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 669-1182 Background Check
Manoj Roychowdhury
12559 Wedgwood Cir
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 731-4797 Background Check
P Redmond
12570 Wedgwood Cir
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 838-7769 Background Check
C Hoffman
12558 Wedgwood Cir
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 508-6770 Background Check
M H Berry
12553 Wedgwood Cir
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 838-2171 Background Check
AREA DATA
Total Population Avg. House Price Avg. Household Income
Area Sex Offenders
55,047 $233,500 $47,961 33

NATIONWIDE CRIMINAL CHECK OFFER
"30% of people change their addresses nationwide each
year...especially criminals"
Get 10% off on a Nationwide Criminal Check for Oliver Schaper now.

CRIMINAL CHECK FOR ALL OLIVER SCHAPER IN THE STATE OF CA
RECORD 1 of 4
IDENTIFICATION
Oliver Schaper
SOURCE: California
DOB: 03/04/1975

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: C50191 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COUNTY CHARGED: Orange DISPOSITION DATE: 10/24/2005
OFFENSE DATE: 10/24/2005 OFFENSE COUNTY: Orange
RECORD 2 of 4
IDENTIFICATION
Oliver Schaper
SOURCE: California
DOB: 03/04/1975

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 43098DQ - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COUNTY CHARGED: Orange DISPOSITION DATE: 08/19/2007
OFFENSE DATE: 05/26/2007 OFFENSE COUNTY: Orange
RECORD 3 of 4
IDENTIFICATION
Oliver Schaper
SOURCE: California

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 08CM01122 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COUNTY CHARGED: Orange DISTRICT: CENTRAL SUPERIOR
DISPOSITION DATE: 02/08/2008 OFFENSE DATE: 02/08/2008
OFFENSE COUNTY: Orange
RECORD 4 of 4
IDENTIFICATION
Oliver Schaper
SOURCE: California

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: T367082 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COUNTY CHARGED: Orange DISPOSITION DATE: 03/26/2008
OFFENSE DATE: 03/26/2008 OFFENSE COUNTY: Orange

CIVIL JUDGEMENT RECORDS FOR OLIVER SCHAPER IN THE STATE OF CA

Record 1:
Civil Record Verification: Confirm Case # 0512240 at the Court House
Defendant: SCHAPER, OLIVER Case Number: 0512240
Filing Type: CHAPTER 13 FILED Entity Type: INDIVIDUAL
RECORD
Filing Date: 20050407 City: TUSTIN
State: CA Zip: 92781
Schedule 341 Date: 20050525 Assets Available: Y
Court Code: CA010 Court Name: SANTA ANA CENTRAL DISTRICT
Judge Initials: JR Unlawful Detainer: N

Record 2:
Civil Record Verification: Confirm Case # 0414580 at the Court House
Defendant: SCHAPER, OLIVER Case Number: 0414580
Filing Type: CHAPTER 13 DISMISSED Entity Type: INDIVIDUAL
RECORD
Filing Date: 20040721 City: TUSTIN
State: CA Zip: 92781
Schedule 341 Date: 20040831 Assets Available: Y
Court Code: CA010 Court Name: SANTA ANA CENTRAL DISTRICT
Judge Initials: JR Unlawful Detainer: N

Record 3:
Civil Record Verification: Confirm Case # 0514255 at the Court House
Defendant: SCHAPER, OLIVER Case Number: 0514255
Filing Type: CHAPTER 13 FILED Entity Type: INDIVIDUAL
RECORD
Filing Date: 20050616 City: TUSTIN
State: CA Zip: 92781
Schedule 341 Date: 20050802 Assets Available: Y
Court Code: CA010 Court Name: SANTA ANA CENTRAL DISTRICT
Judge Initials: JR Unlawful Detainer: N

Record 4:
Civil Record Verification: Confirm Case # 0414580 at the Court House
Defendant: SCHAPER, OLIVER Case Number: 0414580
Filing Type: CHAPTER 13 DISMISSED Entity Type: INDIVIDUAL
RECORD
Filing Date: 20040721 City: TUSTIN
State: CA Zip: 92781
Schedule 341 Date: 20040831 Assets Available: Y
Court Code: CA010 Court Name: SANTA ANA CENTRAL DISTRICT
Judge Initials: JR Unlawful Detainer: N

Record 5:
Civil Record Verification: Confirm Case # 0512240 at the Court House
Defendant: SCHAPER, OLIVER Case Number: 0512240
Filing Type: CHAPTER 13 DISMISSED Entity Type: INDIVIDUAL
RECORD
Filing Date: 20050407 City: TUSTIN
State: CA Zip: 92781
Schedule 341 Date: 20050525 Assets Available: Y
Court Code: CA010 Court Name: SANTA ANA CENTRAL DISTRICT
Judge Initials: JR Unlawful Detainer: N

Record 6:
Civil Record Verification: Confirm Case # 0514255 at the Court House
Defendant: SCHAPER, OLIVER Case Number: 0514255
Filing Type: CHAPTER 13 DISMISSED Entity Type: INDIVIDUAL
RECORD
Filing Date: 20050616 City: TUSTIN
State: CA Zip: 92781
Schedule 341 Date: 20050802 Assets Available: Y
Court Code: CA010 Court Name: SANTA ANA CENTRAL DISTRICT
Judge Initials: JR Unlawful Detainer: N

Civil Check Disclaimer

Customers are charged a search fee for executing a Civil Judgment
check. The Civil Judgment report returns results which may include all
civil judgment records or no results found on the individual.

In the event of using this service for civil background checks, you
should not assume that this data provides a complete or accurate
history of any person's civil judgment history.

You should use extreme caution when interpreting the results of a
civil judgment background search for any type of personal
verification.

Positive or false matches in civil searches may not provide
confirmation of an individual's civil judgment background.

Please reference the updated Intelius User agreement for additional
restrictions regarding the usage of data.

Name Address History Previous Cities Avg.
Income / Home Value
1
Oliver Schaper
DOB: 03/15/1975
AGE: 33 Years Old
Address 1:
2424 TUSTIN #P8
SANTA ANA, CA 92705
(714) 836-6444

Address 2:
2070 SAINT JOSEPH
BATAVIA, OH 45103

Santa Ana, CA
Batavia, OH
Avg. Income:
$62,368

Avg. Home Value:
$376,500
Property Report
2
Oliver Schaper
DOB: 03/15/1975
AGE: 33 Years Old
Address 1:
PO BOX 948
TUSTIN, CA 92781

Tustin, CA
Avg. Income:
$50,986

Avg. Home Value:
$250,300
Property Report
3
Oliver Schaper
RELATIVES:
Ivon Schaper
Address 1:
12577 WEDGWOOD CIR
TUSTIN, CA 92780

Tustin, CA
Avg. Income:
$47,961

Avg. Home Value:
$256,900
Property Report
4
Oliver Schaper
DOB: 03/15/1975
AGE: 33 Years Old
Address 1:
PO BOX 11742
SANTA ANA, CA 92711

Santa Ana, CA
Avg. Income:
$50,986

Avg. Home Value:
$250,300
Property Report

CRIMINAL CHECK FOR ALL OLIVER SCHAPER IN THE UNITED STATES
[...]

Record 1 of 4
Profile Info
Oliver Schaper

ADDRESS:
11742 BOX
SANTA ANA, CA 92711
Domain Names

MELON.COM

MELONFURNITURE.COM
Record 2 of 4
Profile Info
Oliver Schaper

ADDRESS:
948 BOX
TUSTIN, CA 92781

PHONE: (714) 418-4610
Domain Names

THESCHAPERCOMPANY.COM

TSCDANCE.COM
Record 3 of 4
Profile Info
OLIVER SCHAPER
Employment History

*
MELON TELECOM
Position:
Owner
Contact Info:
BOX 11742
SANTA ANA, CA 92711

Record 4 of 4
Profile Info
OLIVER SCHAPER
Domain Names

www.gensler.com
Employment History

*
GENSLER
Contact Info:
2 HARRISON ST SUITE 400
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: 415-433-3700

henri

Sep 5, 2008, 7:39:32 PM9/5/08
>www.gensler.com
>Employment History
>
> *
> GENSLER
> Contact Info:
> 2 HARRISON ST SUITE 400
> San Francisco, CA 94105
> Phone: 415-433-3700

Note, the Gensler Schaper is *not* ours.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Sep 5, 2008, 8:32:43 PM9/5/08
On Sep 5, 4:41 pm, "Mark Bunker" <xen...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Glad to hear this Mark!! I received an email with a YouTube video link
and the video ID's the nic name of the perpetrator. I suspect there
are some working on getting the account ID'd right now.

Best wishes,
Mary

xenubarb

Sep 5, 2008, 8:56:55 PM9/5/08
The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. wrote:
> John Dorsay <restim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> banchukita wrote:

>>> Excellent, Mark! Class action.
>> Google/Youtube is immune if they acted on the bogus complaints in
>> good faith. The bogus claimant, OTOH...
>>
>> A subpoena for the identity of the bogus claimant might well be
>> worth the time and effort to obtain.
>>

>> John
>
> If it's a phony scientologist: A Star Is Born!
> I love the idea. One of the best in many weeks!
>
> .Lily.

Is your thing like, you just have to interject something into a thread
whether it makes sense or not?

barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

Alert

Sep 5, 2008, 9:24:34 PM9/5/08

xenubarb wrote:
> Is your thing like, you just have to interject something into a thread
> whether it makes sense or not?

I bet Lily and OSA were finger banging themselves over all the YT
deletions.
Now they'd be crying into their hands because Schaper is full of
failure as accounts and clips on YT are returning

Hartley Patterson

Sep 5, 2008, 9:37:07 PM9/5/08
restim...@gmail.com:

> Google/Youtube is immune if they acted on the bogus complaints in
> good faith.

IF they acted in good faith. I cannot see how they could have done, given
that we know senior executives of Youtube are aware of the ongoing
situation. Alarm bells should be ringing at Youtube following any attempt
to take down anything Scientology related, and it is down to those senior
executives to ensure that they do.

To put it another way, if I complain that an image on the front page of
Google.com is mine will they take the page down immediately, no questions
asked? *Sure* they will.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

DaN

Sep 5, 2008, 10:58:45 PM9/5/08
Scientologists think they are above the law, its time to prove otherwise.

DaN

Sep 5, 2008, 11:01:38 PM9/5/08
John Dorsay wrote:
> Google/Youtube is immune if they acted on the bogus complaints in
> good faith. The bogus claimant, OTOH...

They should not have acted on the complaint, everyone knows most abuse
reports arrive just because someone has a cry over something.

It is upto the complainant to provide proof when submitting a report.

John Dorsay

Sep 5, 2008, 11:29:56 PM9/5/08
Hartley Patterson wrote:
> restim...@gmail.com:
>
>> Google/Youtube is immune if they acted on the bogus complaints in
>> good faith.
>
> IF they acted in good faith. I cannot see how they could have done, given
> that we know senior executives of Youtube are aware of the ongoing
> situation. Alarm bells should be ringing at Youtube following any attempt
> to take down anything Scientology related, and it is down to those senior
> executives to ensure that they do.

I know, Hartley, I know. But (a) proving bad faith is not trivial
and (b) even if it could be proven, I'm sure GooToob covered their
asses sufficiently in their TOS that they can remove any account or
any video from THEIR servers any time they feel like it, no
justification necessary and no recourse to the account holder. They
explicitly do not guarantee the account or the content will be
available.

I doubt GooToob has any liability even if they know damn well the
complaint is bogus. They can remove stuff from their servers just
because they feel like it. Or they can leave it up. It's their
server, their decision.

> To put it another way, if I complain that an image on the front page of
> Google.com is mine will they take the page down immediately, no questions
> asked? *Sure* they will.

If they feel so inclined they will. And the account holder will
have no recourse with Google at all.

I'm not suggesting such capricious behaviour makes good business
sense. And GooToob deserves every scrap of bad publicity they
attract, as far as I'm concerned. I just don't think legal action
against GooToob has the proverbial snowball's chance in hell.

IANAL, and maybe I'm misreading it. But if I was one of the people
affected I would just say Fuck You GooToob and move my stuff
somewhere else. If I really cared, I would pay for server space and
bandwidth, which would give me a whole lot more say if I didn't like
the way my account was handled.

John

John

John Dorsay

Sep 5, 2008, 11:31:28 PM9/5/08

It's not. Read the DMCA.

John

anothers...@hotmail.com

Sep 5, 2008, 11:42:13 PM9/5/08
Lily appears to be slipping.

There is no sense to be made of her posts lately.

It's getting worse and worse -- it used to be that she was somewhat
coherent; now, it's impossible to tell what she is trying to say.

"Lily's" style has changed, too.

It seems "Lily" is attempting to adopt Anonymous' style. But in
trying to do that, it's becoming really hard to not believe that she's
either 1) crazy or 2) a scientologist tilting ever more intensely at
windmills.

Or maybe it's all due to the language barrier; after all, English is
not her native language.

Meh -- who knows.

Suffice to say -- Lily: Your communications are failing for whatever
reason. Please review the comments you receive here -- if your true
intent is to be critical of scientology, then post truly critical
statements about it. Give us links (more than one) to articles
written by someone other than truthseeker. Recommend some books by
critics of scientology.

I will ask this again (I asked months ago): What books critical of
scientology would you recommend? And don't say "Read the US
Constitution" -- which was your response the first time I asked this
question.

Actually, here is the convo we had:

http://tinyurl.com/2cwb7b

--------------------------------
An exchange with LilyFireRed February 4th/5th, 2008:

Hi Lily,

I have two questions for you.

1. What authors that are critical of scientology would you recommend
people to read? Russell Miller, Jon Atack, Bent Corydon, Paulette
Cooper, Robert Kaufman, George Malko? Or some other author?

2. Which critics posting here (outside of you and Truth Seeker) would
you recommend we read?

Thanks!

:)

Respectfully,

Another Surfer

---------------------------------

Scientology-critical books I recommend:

Try it with:

The Constitution of your country, if you live in a democracy that is,
each and every law book of a democratic state, and The Bible and if
you are through that, ask for further recommendations from me. I will
be glad to provide you with more.

.Lily.

---------------------------------

Lily --

1. So you can't honestly recommend any of the authors I listed?

And (you didn'tanswer my second question):

2. You cannot recommend any ARS poster besides yourself or
TruthSeeker?

Your reply was evasive and makes clear where you stand.

That's ok. Now I know.

Thanks for replying.

Regards,

Another Surfer

Have you read any of those books yet? Can you recommend any of them
now?

Another Surfer

feministe

Sep 6, 2008, 4:30:23 AM9/6/08
"Mark Bunker" <xen...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de

Bravo, Mark. The Google guys shouldstop once for all to sell any place to
the cult and should definitely ignore any DMCA or other scam cultists
demands against yourself, Andreas or anybody struggling the cult.

BigBeard

Sep 6, 2008, 4:53:09 AM9/6/08

"DaN" <D...@dansREMOVEcomp.net> wrote in message

No, it's not. That's the complaint almost all free speach advocates
have had about the DCMA since day 1 of it's implementation.

BigBeard
Katana ko chi, SPsoo

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Sep 6, 2008, 7:47:05 AM9/6/08
xenubarb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:
> The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. wrote:
>> John Dorsay <restim...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Google/Youtube is immune if they acted on the bogus complaints in
>>> good faith. The bogus claimant, OTOH...
>>>
>>> A subpoena for the identity of the bogus claimant might well be
>>> worth the time and effort to obtain.
>>>

>>> John
>>
>> If it's a phony scientologist: A Star Is Born!
>> I love the idea. One of the best in many weeks!
>>
>> .Lily.
>>

> Is your thing like, you just have to interject something into a
> thread whether it makes sense or not?
>
> --

If it's been a real scientologist (probably the case): A Comic Figure
Is Born!

I'll design it, how I imagine. A knight, completely with arming and the
iron dress (don't know the word in english). Long hair. The hair is
pigtailed on both sides, the pigtailes are long they reach the hips. On
the pigtails are little weapons, "Morningstars" (medieval weapons:
balls with prickles on chains). Once the figure turns around on his
enemies the little morningstars on his pigtails do slap his butts. I
call him Schmatzl.

He has a friend, called White Beard Magoo, a mixture between a man and
a woman, a gentleman and a lady or one could also say between a
bodybuilder and a blondine. I call hir Schmutzl.

Sometimes Schmatzl's pigtails slap Schmutzl. Then Schmutzl goes to the
judge weeping.

Once wept enough Schmutzl comes back to the judge with Schmatzl's
pigtails in the hands. And guess, what happens!