Freewinds getting refit in Columbia

Lawrence Woodcraft

Sep 29, 2009, 10:43:13 AM9/29/09
http://www.eltiempo.com/opinion/columnistas/ernestomccausland/la-nave-del-asbesto_6218072-1.

Apparently the freewinds has snuck into Columbia for a refit. I was
contacted by a radio show there and did an interview. They are very
upset by the possibility of blue asbestos contamination similar to
Curacao.

I would imagine that freewinds is no longer welcome at the drydock in
Curacao, following the fiasco there last year. They have obviously
shopped around to find some place to accept them.

Eldon

Sep 29, 2009, 11:13:21 AM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 4:43 pm, Lawrence Woodcraft <lawrencewoodcr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> http://www.eltiempo.com/opinion/columnistas/ernestomccausland/la-nave....

> Apparently the freewinds has snuck into Columbia for a refit. I was
> contacted by a radio show there and did an interview. They are very
> upset by the possibility of blue asbestos contamination similar to
> Curacao.
>
> I would imagine that freewinds is no longer welcome at the drydock in
> Curacao, following the fiasco there last year. They have obviously
> shopped around to find some place to accept them.

Gee, didn't Davey say at the time the SP Times series appeared that
he'd be on the boat until well after the publication date? I wonder
how much asbestos he inhaled while he was there.

Skipper

Sep 29, 2009, 11:36:25 AM9/29/09
In article
<592ea511-e4f6-48c4...@2g2000prl.googlegroups.com>,
Lawrence Woodcraft <lawrence...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.eltiempo.com/opinion/columnistas/ernestomccausland/la-nave-del-asbe

> sto_6218072-1.
>
> Apparently the freewinds has snuck into Columbia for a refit. I was
> contacted by a radio show there and did an interview. They are very
> upset by the possibility of blue asbestos contamination similar to
> Curacao.
>
> I would imagine that freewinds is no longer welcome at the drydock in
> Curacao, following the fiasco there last year. They have obviously
> shopped around to find some place to accept them.

You watch. Some pissed off staff member is going to sink that floating
piece of larceny one of these days.

phil scott

Sep 29, 2009, 3:39:57 PM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 7:43 am, Lawrence Woodcraft <lawrencewoodcr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> http://www.eltiempo.com/opinion/columnistas/ernestomccausland/la-nave....
>

> Apparently the freewinds has snuck into Columbia for a refit. I was
> contacted by a radio show there and did an interview. They are very
> upset by the possibility of blue asbestos contamination similar to
> Curacao.
>
> I would imagine that freewinds is no longer welcome at the drydock in
> Curacao, following the fiasco there last year. They have obviously
> shopped around to find some place to accept them.

:) Hey! that radio station is on the ball...searched you up and
all..

Thanks Lawrence

Phil Scott

phil scott

Sep 29, 2009, 3:41:54 PM9/29/09

plenty.. when talking about blue asbestos... not enough to worry about
when
talking about less damaging forms.

Phil scott

phil scott

Sep 29, 2009, 3:42:42 PM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 8:36 am, Skipper <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote:
> In article
> <592ea511-e4f6-48c4-8845-fb4ba7498...@2g2000prl.googlegroups.com>,
> > sto_6218072-1.
>
> > Apparently the freewinds has snuck into Columbia for a refit. I was
> > contacted by a radio show there and did an interview. They are very
> > upset by the possibility of blue asbestos contamination similar to
> > Curacao.
>
> > I would imagine that freewinds is no longer welcome at the drydock in
> > Curacao, following the fiasco there last year. They have obviously
> > shopped around to find some place to accept them.
>
> You watch. Some pissed off staff member is going to sink that floating
> piece of larceny one of these days.

sinking a boat for insurance is common as well. Im a bit surprised
DM hasnt seen
to that approach earlier.

Phil Scott

xenufrance

Sep 30, 2009, 1:17:36 AM9/30/09

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
9e9f78ff-202c-4451...@o41g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...

now the famous infamous thing is reconverted into drugs trafficking. Don't
forget that Hubbard Junior told his father L. Ron Hubbard would not have
hesited to make money on drugs. Why would Davey hesitate? He wins on two
sides of the coin: first he sells drugs, then he sells scam cult antidrugs
programs. Not unlike elrong.