Impressive

RayLePovMec

Mar 26, 2002, 8:49:52 PM3/26/02
This weekend, a news caught my attention, it was about the
Google/scientology thing. From there, I spent a lot of time reading and
informing myself about the facts related to scientology -- although I
previously heard of it before, I never really looked into all the details,
I've always been repulsed by abusive cult of any sort.

Well, there are a lot of nice useful information out there, at this point
two web sites are particularly useful to ensure all is told (from which web
sites a lot of other web sites can be found):

http://www.xenu.net
http://www.factnet.org

I was very impressed by the amount of time some people dedicate themselves,
to ensure that the truth is brought to light. These are non-profit
organisations which are out there to help people, and which are standing up
to ensure that a mafia-like greedy organisation like scientology has to be
set accountable of its action.

Now, if I want to make my own personal contribution to ensure a continuing
fight for freedom and justice, where do I go? I know that there is the LMT
setup by Bob Minton, is this the most appropriate place to contribute so
that all the targets of CoS can receive the financial support they need?

Thanks,
Raymond Hill

Gerry Armstrong

Mar 26, 2002, 8:52:36 PM3/26/02

What an encouraging message to us wogs (R) who've been fighting for
so long.

Definitely contact Bob Minton. He'd appreciate your encouragemnet and
support just as much as I do.

Thanks.

(c) Gerry Armstrong

>Thanks,
>Raymond Hill

Deana M. Holmes

Mar 26, 2002, 9:31:27 PM3/26/02
"RayLePovMec" <raymon...@videotron.ca> wrote in

> Now, if I want to make my own personal contribution to ensure a
> continuing fight for freedom and justice, where do I go? I know that
> there is the LMT setup by Bob Minton, is this the most appropriate
> place to contribute so that all the targets of CoS can receive the
> financial support they need?

It is my understanding that the LMT is defunct.

If you are interested in donating in an active cause, may I recommend the
ongoing Lisa McPherson civil case. This case has been brought by the family
against FLAG and various others in the wrongful death of Lisa McPherson.
The trial date for this case is June 10, 2002 (yes, less than three months
away).

Right now, the judge in the case is hearing motions on evidence. There is a
hearing going on right now that will decide whether the testimony of the
Estate's expert witness on cockroach bites will be admitted. $cientology
says, among other things, that the evidence is prejudicial. Well, golly
gee whiz. Then why didn't they *care* for Lisa when she was alive?

You can read more about the Lisa McPherson case at
http://www.lisamcpherson.com. You can send a donation (not tax-deductible)
to:

Dandar & Dandar, P.A.
POBox 24597
Tampa, Florida   33623

Deana M. Holmes
webmaster, www.lisamcpherson.com
in...@lisamcpherson.com

Blue Xenu

Mar 27, 2002, 2:47:11 AM3/27/02
In article <b992au4bdjlbeqvdq...@4ax.com>, Gerry says...

What a god-damned bastard you are, you anti-capitalistic hypocrite.

>Thanks.
>
>(c) Gerry Armstrong
>

>>Thanks,
>>Raymond Hill

"Here's to absent friends--fuck 'em!"--Frank Sinatra

la palma

Mar 27, 2002, 3:02:47 PM3/27/02

Blue Xenu wrote:

a commy ?
GOD-damned ?
so much anger?
you must be in cold war...

Gerry Armstrong

Mar 27, 2002, 3:07:43 PM3/27/02

Very hot war. The war has never been hotter for Scientology. Wogs (R)
are only beginning to wake up to this crminal cult shooting at us,
indeed boasting of shooting us down like ducks in a pond. Well, no
more. Not all wogs (R) being sitting ducks to Scientology. We're
shooting back. Scientologists have no choice but to sue for peace,
because their dirty, once-covert war, is going to get very hot. Very
hot for Scientology.

(c) Gerry Armstrong

Blue Xenu

Mar 27, 2002, 10:40:40 PM3/27/02