The Flu could be the death of them.

Richard Ford

Jul 24, 2009, 9:38:29 AM7/24/09
Let us assume Swine Flu gets into SP hall in some way.

Here it will find ideal conditions. Men and women sleep ans work and
breathe the same air twenty four hours a day. Many are weak from
overwork and neglect. The diet is probably poor.

The flue will quickly knock out the entire hall.

What is DM to think of this?

He will conclude that the hall must include some sort of Super SP that
has remianed hidden and caused the fall of Scientology!

All he has to do is get to the truth! The victims of this flu will
continue to work in the sun and be subject to more interrogations.
Maybe they will be over-boarded despite their illness.

Maybe one of them will even name SP during a sec check!

It is quite possible that one or more of them could die under such
conditions.

What would happen then?

Richard Ford

Jul 24, 2009, 2:50:08 PM7/24/09

Tom Newton is trying to make the above post into a terrorist threat.
It is the opposite. I am worried about the plight of those held
captive and denied medical help.

This is the last I will discuss the matter.

Richard Ford

Jul 24, 2009, 3:10:20 PM7/24/09

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 24, 2009, 4:19:06 PM7/24/09
On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 06:38:29 -0700 (PDT), Richard Ford
<doorma...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>Let us assume Swine Flu gets into SP hall in some way.

They are PTS.

David Miscavige is also PTS.