Unofficial Official statement of Anon's stance on Tory

Prester John

Jul 26, 2008, 6:19:18 PM7/26/08
(As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
basis.)

Dear Tory:

We, the faceless members of anonymous do recognize and commend your
years of efforts and successes in fighting the Scientology cult. We
are appreciative of the support you have given to the chanology
effort.

However, this does not exempt you from being responsible for your
actions.

Your recent behavior concerning the Thunderdome and Tommy Gorman
incidents have given us an opportunity to observe certain character
traits that admittedly few of us had really suspected. Specifically,
your deceitful and manipulative ways.

It is now clear to us that although you have left the Cult of
Scientology and protest against them there is still far too much
Hubbard Tech floating around in your brain. We could overlook this in
light of your 30 years in the cult, however, we cannot overlook your
utilization of tech against members of anonymous.

Specifically, you have used Dianetics against one of our members. You
have lied about the situation, manipulated those who care about you,
and shown a lack of remorse for anything other than getting caught.
You have unrepentantly and hypocritically used the very LRH tech you
claim to so abhor. This has resulted in another long time Scientology
protester bullbaiting a member of anonymous and issuing threats of
real life violence. This has jeopardized the movement and created
numerous schisms. This is completely unacceptable. We will not forgive
this, nor will we forget.

Henceforth your quasi-celebrity status within anonymous is terminated.
We will no longer offer you aid in any form. The time of anonymous
giving you financial aid for travel is at an end. The time of
anonymous spreading your videos and story virally is at an end. The
time of Anonymous spreading the red carpet to you wherever you go is
at an end. At this time no apology or restitution is possible nor
desired. You have already wasted your oppurtunity to make amends for
deadagenting an Anonymous. Your pathetic attempts at a weak and
insincere apology smacks of attempts to "sweep this under the rug".
This is a tactic utilized by Scientologists, not by anonymous. Your
belated apology is moreover an insult to the intellect of rational
people.

You are still welcome to appear at Anonymous protests and pickets and
we will not ask you to leave. You are a useful tone 40 face for the
media, (although not the only one in the LA area) and we recognize
that. However, we recommend that in your future contacts with the
media you learn to keep your story straight. Instead of being a
beloved person to us, you are now just a resource, and one that must
be monitored carefully. Your actions have caused this outcome, and
nothing else.

In recognition of your long years of campaigning against the
Scientology cult we issue you this fair warning. Should you ever seek
to persecute, manipulate, or request money from Anonymous ever again
we shall call down the full power of the Internet haet machine upon
you. You needn't doubt the veracity of this statement. Our more
chaotic elements (the *chans especially) would consider you to be the
juiciest lulzcow to be offered up in some time.You are a juicy target
because you possess an overinflated sense of self-importance combined
with paranoia and over-reactionary ways, traits that are prevalent
within the cult of Scientology. We respectfully suggest that you seek
professional help in properly deprogramming yourself, as it appears
you still have a long way to go before you can declare yourself
healthy. Else, you may one day learn the true meaning behind many of
our "lulzier" slogans.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

banchukita

Jul 26, 2008, 6:52:54 PM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 6:19 pm, Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> (As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
> the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
> basis.)

To paraphrase Tonto, who's "we," paleface?

-maggie, human being

Beth

Jul 26, 2008, 7:02:38 PM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 6:52 pm, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 26, 6:19 pm, Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > (As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
> > the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
> > basis.)
>
> To paraphrase Tonto, who's "we," paleface?
>
> -maggie, human being

Ya rly. Anonymous has no leader, no organization--so is this just one
Anon's statement? Or is it from a particular group?

Prester John

Jul 26, 2008, 7:07:30 PM7/26/08
This message is the result of a hivemind consensus by a group of anons
who have reviewed the available evidence and represents that group of
anons views only. No one person or group can ever truly, fully, speak
for Anon.

However, in this case Tory's actions have been so egregious as to
prompt the posting of this message. There is little doubt that much of
Anon will agree.

JT

Jul 26, 2008, 7:06:10 PM7/26/08
"Prester John" <loots...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Magoo has repeatedly addressed criticism of her by the tune of "OSA, OSA"
(and Bill Yaude!) - showing an irrational and paranoid aspect of her that
made her lose credibility and respect with thoughtful onlookers.

Lately, she made the incredible mistake to not immediately, clearly, and in
a non-ambiguous manner take distance and object to the violent action of her
friend Tom Gorman. She tried to belittle the importance of it by saying it
was just talk, and she tried to justify and excuse it, while at the same
time she was the one to indirectly incite him to that action.

Knowing the importance for Anonymous of their non-violence stance, that was
an unbelievable over-sight on her part. The weak turn-about she did towards
the end was clearly too little too late, and obviously not sincere.

So she should not be surprised of this coming.

I for one fully support this statement by Anonymous.

Acts of violence cannot be excused nor supported nor belittle nor justified
nor incited. If Anonymous did not react to it as they did, the meaning of
their fight would have only but half a leg to stand on.

henri

Jul 26, 2008, 7:12:36 PM7/26/08
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 16:07:30 -0700 (PDT), Prester John
<loots...@yahoo.com> wrote:

There's only one official OG statement.

"Fuck the skull of Hubbard, and bugger the dwarf he rode in on!"

Stephen Durkin

Jul 26, 2008, 7:31:21 PM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 4:02 pm, Beth <moontac...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 26, 6:52 pm, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 26, 6:19 pm, Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > (As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
> > > the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
> > > basis.)
>
> > To paraphrase Tonto, who's "we," paleface?
>
> > -maggie, human being
>
> Ya rly. Anonymous has no leader, no organization--so is this just one
> Anon's statement? Or is it from a particular group?

The leadership structure is not defined, but every group movement has
leaders. Some people organize, some people just wait for the next
protest to happen. Everybody plays a unique role.

Beth

Jul 26, 2008, 7:35:32 PM7/26/08

I just found the thread where this was composed in Thunderdome. BTW,
someone there posted "Who are the mods on ars? I want to see whether
or not they respect us enough not to delete it." There are no mods
here.

Black Mamba

Jul 26, 2008, 7:35:31 PM7/26/08

"Prester John" <loots...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Anonymous:

Tory ought to know better than to go chumming around with a bunch of
vipers.

I told even told her my self one time, "Tory, stay the hell away from
all those crazy people out there in the world because, before one of them
tries to go and get your damn ass pregnant!"

Did she wise up? I guess so because I haven't heard about a baby shower
or a Baptism.

--
Larry
{LaserClam Is Like A Pit Viper!}

JT

Jul 26, 2008, 7:41:14 PM7/26/08
"Stephen Durkin" <stephen...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It works by consensus. After much discussion a consensus is reached, and
that becomes the unofficial official position of Anonymous.

Beth

Jul 26, 2008, 7:50:54 PM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 7:41 pm, "JT" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "Stephen Durkin" <stephen.dur...@gmail.com> wrote in message

But if the discussion is confined to the Thunderdome (as opposed to,
say, General Discussion on Enturb), it's a consensus of the
Thunderdome, isn't it? It seems like kind of a stretch to say that TD
represents all of Anonymous.

beth

Quaoar

Jul 26, 2008, 7:54:51 PM7/26/08
Prester John wrote: Another huge bunch of nothing much.

So, MPB gots all butt-hurt, screamed bloody bwaaah to his buds, and send
you to present this screed?

Tell MPB, Daywatch, and any others in your juvenile cabal that adults
reside here in ARS.

Fucking Faggots. That you have stooped lower than your combined
assholes, have been ignored by the vast majority of Anonymous who
consider your cabal to be less valued than cat shit, speaks volumes.

You have no authority as moralfags and no credibility other than
detractors who wish ill on the entirety of Anonymous and the OG
(whomever the hell they are).

obscene dog

Jul 26, 2008, 8:03:32 PM7/26/08
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 15:19:18 -0700 (PDT), Prester John
<loots...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Our more chaotic elements (the *chans especially) would consider you to be the
>juiciest lulzcow

Tory Magoo, LOLcow.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:LOLCow.jpg

Tory fucked up big time.

The only person who can pull her out of the hole she dug herself into
is the Wise Beard Man.

And I fear even his beard may be too late :-(

--

Tommy Gorman ling Tommy Gorman
http://i33.tinypic.com/qxrvb5.jpg

obscene dog

Jul 26, 2008, 8:08:12 PM7/26/08
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:54:51 -0600, Quaoar <qua...@tenthplanet.net>
wrote:

>So, Tory Magoo gots all butt-hurt, screamed bloody bwaaah to her buds, and send

>you to present this screed?

Fixed.

henri

Jul 26, 2008, 8:16:21 PM7/26/08
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 16:35:32 -0700 (PDT), Beth <moont...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

LOL apparently cluelessness isn't unique to the OG.

JT

Jul 26, 2008, 8:15:37 PM7/26/08
"Beth" <moont...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

=======

Good question...

Am not sure how it works at this level.

The statement does seem to me to be the result of a consensus, though, and
it seems to reflect the overall tone in enturb as well as in TD.

Dharma

Jul 26, 2008, 8:27:59 PM7/26/08
Ahahahaha... people here think the Thunderdome has a concensus?
Wow...

I knew the posters here weren't all that bright, but this is just too
sad. Jesus, you'd think by now you'd all know when you're getting
trolled...

Dumbasses.

John Dorsay

Jul 26, 2008, 8:35:25 PM7/26/08
Prester John wrote:

<snip butthurtedness>

> Specifically, you have used Dianetics against one of our members. You

You were a victim of Dianetics? No wonder you are so butthurt.

Just wait until some EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil ex-cultie uses
their mighty OT Sooper Powerz to explode your head with a thought.
Then you'll really have something to whine about.

<snip remaining butthurtedness>

When you have an official statement, do let us know.

John

Android Cat

Jul 26, 2008, 8:44:06 PM7/26/08

A question full of misundertanding and fail:
"just a question for the old guard, if you all know how tommy acts violently
which means magoo does also, where does that put her for sicking tommy on
them for getting butthurt is magoo going to be shunned for her actions by
the old guard? doubt it, she is golden still right?"

How is a group which does not exist supposed to shun someone from activities
which do not exist?

--
Ron of that ilk.

Prester John

Jul 26, 2008, 8:46:03 PM7/26/08
This is as close to "official" as it gets with Anon.

Beth

Jul 26, 2008, 8:47:17 PM7/26/08

Trolled?! *smacks forehead* That's right--I forgot we were warned not
to take anything posted in Thunderdome seriously! Thanks for the
awesome reminder!

beth

Android Cat

Jul 26, 2008, 8:47:44 PM7/26/08

NO U!

henri

Jul 26, 2008, 9:15:33 PM7/26/08

>Dumbasses.

I was talking about the idea of ars having "mods" you stupid
cocksucker.

JT

Jul 26, 2008, 9:44:52 PM7/26/08
"Beth" <moont...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

==========

That troll threads are destroyed in TD does not mean that they have no
power. Quite on the contrary, the dome is really the core of anon. Dismiss
it at your own peril.

obscene dog

Jul 26, 2008, 9:49:46 PM7/26/08
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:44:52 +0800, "JT" <Barry...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

STFU.

If you choose to bring TD threads out of TD, that's your lookout.

Cunt.

Patrick Volk

Jul 26, 2008, 11:38:45 PM7/26/08
<loots...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>(As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
>the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
>basis.)

As the representative of my sect of the old guard, I have to say that
we value our individuality moreso than approval, even by other
critics.

>Dear Tory:
>
>We, the faceless members of anonymous do recognize and commend your
>years of efforts and successes in fighting the Scientology cult. We
>are appreciative of the support you have given to the chanology
>effort.
>
>However, this does not exempt you from being responsible for your
>actions.
>
>Your recent behavior concerning the Thunderdome and Tommy Gorman
>incidents have given us an opportunity to observe certain character
>traits that admittedly few of us had really suspected. Specifically,
>your deceitful and manipulative ways.
>
>It is now clear to us that although you have left the Cult of
>Scientology and protest against them there is still far too much
>Hubbard Tech floating around in your brain. We could overlook this in
>light of your 30 years in the cult, however, we cannot overlook your
>utilization of tech against members of anonymous.

You really should study your opponent. If you are upset the tech was
used against you, perhaps you should consider maybe that the tech
shouldn't work against you.

Over the years, I have always known where the line is. Or I'm sorry,
the group I represent has known that threats aren't necessary.

>Specifically, you have used Dianetics against one of our members. You
>have lied about the situation, manipulated those who care about you,
>and shown a lack of remorse for anything other than getting caught.

>You have unrepentantly and hypocritically used the very LRH tech you
>claim to so abhor. This has resulted in another long time Scientology
>protester bullbaiting a member of anonymous and issuing threats of
>real life violence. This has jeopardized the movement and created
>numerous schisms. This is completely unacceptable. We will not forgive
>this, nor will we forget.

From the pieces I have gathered here, she caused some rows.

However, your statement in my humble opinion begs another question you
and your collective group needs to consider... If she can use
Dianetics against your group with effect, what do you expect when you
protest?

If someone bullbaits Anonymous, and succeeds, or entraps (no, that's
never happened </sarcasm>). How does that sit?

My comment is, I'm happy you guys are out there protesting, however,
it's on you to know what you're protesting. This is the thread that
has been going through my previous posts. I've even seen Mark Bunker
make similar statements.

>Henceforth your quasi-celebrity status within anonymous is terminated.
>We will no longer offer you aid in any form. The time of anonymous
>giving you financial aid for travel is at an end. The time of
>anonymous spreading your videos and story virally is at an end. The
>time of Anonymous spreading the red carpet to you wherever you go is
>at an end. At this time no apology or restitution is possible nor
>desired.

You do realize that you just engaged in a disconnection. Excuse me,
now I have to shake my head.

>You have already wasted your oppurtunity to make amends for
>deadagenting an Anonymous. Your pathetic attempts at a weak and
>insincere apology smacks of attempts to "sweep this under the rug".
>This is a tactic utilized by Scientologists, not by anonymous. Your
>belated apology is moreover an insult to the intellect of rational
>people.
>
>You are still welcome to appear at Anonymous protests and pickets and
>we will not ask you to leave. You are a useful tone 40 face for the
>media, (although not the only one in the LA area) and we recognize
>that. However, we recommend that in your future contacts with the
>media you learn to keep your story straight. Instead of being a
>beloved person to us, you are now just a resource, and one that must
>be monitored carefully. Your actions have caused this outcome, and
>nothing else.
>
>In recognition of your long years of campaigning against the
>Scientology cult we issue you this fair warning. Should you ever seek
>to persecute, manipulate, or request money from Anonymous ever again
>we shall call down the full power of the Internet haet machine upon
>you.

You are dead agenting a bit as well. Threating too. If you're trying
to unrift a rift, you might not be having the proper effect.

> You needn't doubt the veracity of this statement. Our more
>chaotic elements (the *chans especially) would consider you to be the
>juiciest lulzcow to be offered up in some time.You are a juicy target
>because you possess an overinflated sense of self-importance combined
>with paranoia and over-reactionary ways, traits that are prevalent
>within the cult of Scientology. We respectfully suggest that you seek
>professional help in properly deprogramming yourself, as it appears
>you still have a long way to go before you can declare yourself
>healthy. Else, you may one day learn the true meaning behind many of
>our "lulzier" slogans.

And the statement about deprogramming demonstrates your level of
understanding. If there's one thing in the world that makes me
disappointed, it's when people try and make a statement that they have
no idea what they're making. Gulf War I, I'm seeing kids holding signs
wearing clothes trying to look hard like their parents. Talk to them,
and they don't understand it.

You got masks, you have cake. You have signs. I'm sure they can get
masks, signs, and probably cake (might be a submarine cake, but it
counts). The great potential of Anonymous' position is they should
have a clue.

>Sincerely,
>Anonymous

Dharma

Jul 27, 2008, 12:49:19 AM7/27/08
On Jul 26, 9:15 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:27:59 -0700 (PDT), Dharma
>
> <dharmasa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Ahahahaha... people here think the Thunderdome has a concensus?
> >Wow...
> >I knew the posters here weren't all that bright, but this is just too
> >sad.  Jesus, you'd think by now you'd all know when you're getting
> >trolled...
> >Dumbasses.
>
> I was talking about the idea of ars having "mods" you stupid
> cocksucker.

Ahhh, yes. Henri makes a misogynistic insult. *clap* *clap* *clap*

Well, Henri, you're not all that bright, are you? You miss the point
of things often, don't you?

You. Got. Trolled.

Dumbass.

Message has been deleted

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2008, 12:58:54 AM7/27/08
On Jul 26, 3:52 pm, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 26, 6:19 pm, Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > (As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
> > the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
> > basis.)

> To paraphrase Tonto, who's "we," paleface?

yeah, I don't have anything clever to say here, so I agree to the
above statement.

--
Scientology Rulz!
http://www.scientologyrulz.com

xenu...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2008, 1:19:49 AM7/27/08
Patrick, Tory is not a scilon at a protest.
Tory was a person that the Anon trusted and loved.
Now, they have lost that trust in her for what happened.
Get it?

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 27, 2008, 1:26:41 AM7/27/08
> [...]

> Scientology cult we issue you this fair warning. Should you ever seek
> to persecute, manipulate, or request money from Anonymous ever again
> we shall call down the full power of the Internet haet machine upon
> you. You needn't doubt the veracity of this statement. Our more

> chaotic elements (the *chans especially) would consider you to be the
> juiciest lulzcow to be offered up in some time.You are a juicy target
> because you possess an overinflated sense of self-importance combined
> with paranoia and over-reactionary ways, traits that are prevalent
> within the cult of Scientology. We respectfully suggest that you seek
> professional help in properly deprogramming yourself, as it appears
> you still have a long way to go before you can declare yourself
> healthy. Else, you may one day learn the true meaning behind many of

FAIL
This is a bunch of baloney.

Scientology just loves stirring up the masses and causing dissention.

phil scott

Jul 27, 2008, 1:37:19 AM7/27/08
On Jul 26, 4:12 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 16:07:30 -0700 (PDT), Prester John
>
> <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> There's only one official OG statement.
>
> "Fuck the skull of Hubbard, and bugger the dwarf he rode in on!"

unity

Black Mamba

Jul 27, 2008, 1:46:32 AM7/27/08

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

*FAIL
*This is a bunch of baloney.

*Scientology just loves stirring up the masses and causing *dissention.

Good thing I am a Vegetarian. I don't swallow baloney.

But out little friend Ms. Victoria Christman SEEMS to be getting herself
into hot water internationally these days.
Complete, with offending Anonymous, which is a NO-NO.

So, Mary, Tory is off to Qual to getn an L4BRD + GF 40 Expanded to F/N,
VGI's, COG, with full O/W's and Conditions Formulas! (Just kidding).

efish

Jul 27, 2008, 2:08:28 AM7/27/08
In article <75096f19-ca05-4152...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
Prester John <loots...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> (As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
> the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
> basis.)
>

> Dear Tory:
>
> We, the faceless members of anonymous do recognize and commend your
> years of efforts and successes in fighting the Scientology cult. We
> are appreciative of the support you have given to the chanology
> effort.
>
> However, this does not exempt you from being responsible for your
> actions.
>
> Your recent behavior concerning the Thunderdome and Tommy Gorman
> incidents have given us an opportunity to observe certain character
> traits that admittedly few of us had really suspected. Specifically,

> your deceitful and manipulative ways.....

<snippity snip>

hahahahahaha... cute snit

oke, this is not bad... but youse guys are mere shadows under the bridge... no
bite, just a little nippyness, haha

on the trollscale a 5... maybe

but anyways, enough about that, and enough of this interminable thread... look,
it's easy enough to figure out what happened

[commence spoonfeeding]

1. net

2. some people understand nature of net

3. some people like to play sports

3. sport place created to play hard

4. person with good intentions but no understanding of net does not understand
that she does not understand net wants to play sports too. person goes to
playhard place to play.

5. play is being played all around, fun is being had. person's persona get's
whacked a whole lot with colourful large foamrubber sportbat.

6. every one waits for person to whack. back but person can't whack back. is not
able. why? because person does not and will not ever understand net and thus
cannot fathom rubber sportbat.

7. person runs home, kinda insulted.

8. whines to daddy, boyfriend, guy-in-the-sky, muscles-in-pants individual, what
have you.

9. muscles-in-pants individual attempts to whack the people of the foamrubber
sportbat with the, well, muscle in his pants.

10. everyone laughs at the muscle in the pants. it's cute. it's teeny. it snarls
with its little teeth.

11. except some people get pissed off and make huge fucking proclamations and
declarations to flaunt *their* muscle-in-pants which then produces unending text
posturings to bore the shit out of everyone else.

12. so why don't you all have a good laugh already about the foolishness of
human nature and go back to having fun.

13. fun is good. fun is all.

[/end spoonfeeding]

regards
-ef

Kat

Jul 27, 2008, 2:17:51 AM7/27/08
On Jul 26, 6:19 pm, Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> (As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
> the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
> basis.)
>
> Dear Tory:
>
> We, the faceless members of anonymous do recognize and commend your
> years of efforts and successes in fighting the Scientology cult. We
> are appreciative of the support you have given to the chanology
> effort.
>
> However, this does not exempt you from being responsible for your
> actions.
>
> Your recent behavior concerning the Thunderdome and Tommy Gorman
> incidents have given us an opportunity to observe certain character
> traits that admittedly few of us had really suspected. Specifically,

Cut off the infection, burn the wound with fire to cauterize it and
move on. There is no need for threatening ANYONE with the chans. If
you respect someone you DO NOT threaten them. Period. You don't toy
with the dead appendage you just cut off.

Tommy is not welcome. We pretty much all agreed on that. People are
pissed at Tory, yes. She either intentionally manipulated the
situation, or she got played by someone. We do not know the truth.
Watch her if you are concerned to see what the future brings. Your
last paragraph does nothing but create more unnecessary animosity.

Smurf

Jul 27, 2008, 3:30:16 AM7/27/08

I can assure you that the folks at OSA are celebrrating tonight when
they read posts like this. Congratulations, Prester John. You're
making Scientology's job of shutting down critics alot easier for
them.

Prester John

Jul 27, 2008, 3:38:08 AM7/27/08

So? Two critics have disgraced and shamed themselves publically and
our way at Anon is not to bury such incidents, but to air them out
publicly. OSA aren't the boogie man, they are more or less meaningless
chumps at this point. We won't run and hide our mistakes because it
will somehow mysteriously "strengthen the enemy". Hiding mistakes is
what scilons do and it has been one of their greatest weaknesses.

So to OSA I say let them have their small victory, it changes the
outcome not one whit.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 27, 2008, 3:38:56 AM7/27/08
On Jul 27, 1:46 am, "Black Mamba" <xxxxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> {LaserClam Is Like A Pit Viper!}- Hide quoted text -

haha!! Actually, I don't think she upset Anonymous the way this
threadstarter makes it out to be. I think she upset a bunch of
anonymous people in the Thunderdome because she did not 'get' their
brand of humor there. Many let it slide because she took what they
said literally and understood how offended she was. However, there are
certain 'anons' who have been doing all they can to keep the fire
going against her, making a bigger deal out of it intentionally and
that is just plain old ignorant and defeatest to what good people are
trying to acomplish together. I'm sure the cult is gloating at all the
good black pr work those particular 'anons' appear to be doing for
them.

I bet that 75-90% of the parents of those people who hang out in
thunderdome would react the same way. I say "Give the lady a break"
and get on with destorying the cult instead of giving it lulz.

Tom Newton

Jul 27, 2008, 4:12:07 AM7/27/08
On 2008-07-26, in
<75096f19-ca05-4152...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.co

What a stupid fuck this troll is.

Tory will do whatever she wants. And you'll live with it.

We all know that. You don't have any power at all. You are
just another dickless motormouth with a computer who isn't
even capable of being a threat to yourself.

You don't have any money to give anyone.

'Anonymous' just loves these silly power trips that amount
to nothing but digital farts.

And they love their fiction.

Without they'd have to look at themselves in the mirror and puke.

Tom

--
Real science: http://www.sethcenter.com/pages/bookstore.htm
If I read your article, I replied to it.

Roger Larsson

Jul 27, 2008, 4:11:13 AM7/27/08
On 27 Juli, 01:35, "Black Mamba" <xxxxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> "Prester John" <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Anonymous:
>
> Tory ought to know better than to go chumming around with a bunch of
> vipers.
>
> I told even told her my self one time, "Tory, stay the hell away from
> all those crazy people out there in the world because, before one of them
> tries to go and get your damn ass pregnant!"
>
> Did she wise up? I guess so because I haven't heard about a baby shower
> or a Baptism.

> --
> Larry
> {LaserClam Is Like A Pit Viper!}

If single statements have such a power to affect happenings in the
world they should be spoken out with care so they don't causes
suffering to particulars.

It's an axiom ready for the bin.

People are able to make up their own minds and arrive to their own
conclusions.

It's better to make people able to think by themselves than to make
them to competent slaves.

Eldon

Jul 27, 2008, 4:18:27 AM7/27/08
On Jul 27, 12:19 am, Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> (As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
> the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
> basis.)

The only statement I can find in your screed that might be construed
as constructive is this:

> We respectfully suggest that you seek
> professional help in properly deprogramming yourself, as it appears
> you still have a long way to go before you can declare yourself
> healthy.

It seems you have read a fair amount ~about~ Sceintology, but have no
direct visceral experience of what the Truman Show mindfuck is like.
Note that Phil Scott just observed on another thread that he still has
a way to go after 20 years.

Yes, Tory does have a tendency to take jokes too seriously. She has
chided me a few times for snide remarks I thought anyone would get.
But I understand where she's coming from, having been partly immersed
in that paranoid totalitarian BS myself for several years.

Tommy Gorman had a traumatic exit after a lifetime in the cult, and
it's obvious that he still has some recovering to do. So yeah, I think
he could definitely use some counseling.

"Your" refusal to forgive (whomever you are) and your arrogant
pronouncements on behalf of Anonymous (which apparently refers to the
entire Anonymous movement) might constitute evidence of some
psychological problems of your own that merit professional attention.

Why don't you go get a mental health checkup yourself and see if
anything reads? ;-)

shellb...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2008, 9:55:22 AM7/27/08

I tend to agree with some of this. The OSA is not a boogie man but,
note that they have not yet attacked from the realm in which they are
most capable, one that Anon does not collectively operate in (not yet
anyway.) I submit that OSA has a history of flailing around for a
solution to their problems in a seemingly random manner, it's
expensive but eventually, they get results.

Anon's strength comes from three areas, one is their diffusion,
another is their control of comm lines and mastery of PR. One other is
a basic disconnect between cultures, a disconnect standing against
more than just Scientology. The last is what (IMO) drives the whole
thing. It could also fragment it.

I think one should remember that cultural disconnect drives
Scientology too.

When I have doubts about what the target is, I read KSW again.

Ted Mayett

Jul 27, 2008, 10:20:12 AM7/27/08

No, this is the statement that remains to a great degree. Nothing
official about this... as you well know...

--
Ted Mayett
Critical information regarding Scientology:

barb

Jul 27, 2008, 10:58:03 AM7/27/08

Anyone who speaks for anonymous, isn't.
So step on up and admit that this is your personal opinion. I happen to
know some anonymous participants who don't share this view, so yar boo
sucks to you. You don't speak for the hivemind.

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

barb

Jul 27, 2008, 11:06:10 AM7/27/08
Prester John wrote:
> This message is the result of a hivemind consensus by a group of anons
> who have reviewed the available evidence and represents that group of
> anons views only. No one person or group can ever truly, fully, speak
> for Anon.
>

> However, in this case Tory's actions have been so egregious as to
> prompt the posting of this message. There is little doubt that much of
> Anon will agree.

Ah, the schism begins!
I think you're coming from the extreme end of the Bell Curve here. Most
anonymous probably agree that what Tory did was pretty bad, but I think
consensus is not quite as condemning as your post suggests.

barb

Jul 27, 2008, 11:09:24 AM7/27/08
JT wrote:
> "Stephen Durkin" <stephen...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> members > > of

>>> Ya rly. Anonymous has no leader, no organization--so is this just one
>>> Anon's statement? Or is it from a particular group?

>> The leadership structure is not defined, but every group movement has
>> leaders. Some people organize, some people just wait for the next
>> protest to happen. Everybody plays a unique role.
>

> It works by consensus. After much discussion a consensus is reached, and
> that becomes the unofficial official position of Anonymous.

From the Thundergome? Hahahaha! Yeah, right...

barb

Jul 27, 2008, 11:15:29 AM7/27/08

Can we dress it up some so .lily will come back? Maybe we could call it
"Incredibly Gullible Suckers Who Wouldn't Know OSA If It Bit Them In The
Ass Dome?"

I'm out of beef jerky and want something to gnaw on.

Eldon

Jul 27, 2008, 11:16:44 AM7/27/08
On Jul 27, 5:06 pm, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Prester John wrote:
> > This message is the result of a hivemind consensus by a group of anons
> > who have reviewed the available evidence and represents that group of
> > anons views only. No one person or group can ever truly, fully, speak
> > for Anon.
>
> > However, in this case Tory's actions have been so egregious as to
> > prompt the posting of this message. There is little doubt that much of
> > Anon will agree.
>
> Ah, the schism begins!
> I think you're coming from the extreme end of the Bell Curve here. Most
> anonymous probably agree that what Tory did was pretty bad, but I think
> consensus is not quite as condemning as your post suggests.

<Sigh>

I don't think Tory did anything "bad" but maybe somewhat reactive.

I will repeat: We are dealing with people who have been traumatized,
and can easily lose their equilibrium for a beat or two.

There are two kinds of critics in the world: those who have been in
Scientology, and those who have not. This is a splintering point of
schism that OSA loves to exploit.

John Dorsay

Jul 27, 2008, 11:43:33 AM7/27/08
Ted Mayett wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:12:36 -0400, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 16:07:30 -0700 (PDT), Prester John
>><loots...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>There's only one official OG statement.
>>
>>"Fuck the skull of Hubbard, and bugger the dwarf he rode in on!"
>
> No, this is the statement that remains to a great degree. Nothing
> official about this... as you well know...

Then why is it printed on every one of our pay-stubs?

John

Black Mamba

Jul 27, 2008, 12:14:10 PM7/27/08

On Jul 27, 1:46 am, "Black Mamba" <xxxxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 26, 6:19 pm, Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

(SNIP)

[...]

That is the whole point.

Scientology is sitting back at their computers with their hands behind
their head taking notes.

Black Mamba

Jul 27, 2008, 12:17:59 PM7/27/08
"Roger Larsson" <exin...@tiscali.se> wrote in message

| On 27 Juli, 01:35, "Black Mamba" <xxxxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
| > "Prester John" <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

(SNIP)

| > Tory ought to know better than to go chumming around with a bunch of
| > vipers.
| >
| > I told even told her my self one time, "Tory, stay the hell away
from
| > all those crazy people out there in the world because, before one of
them
| > tries to go and get your damn ass pregnant!"
| >
| > Did she wise up? I guess so because I haven't heard about a baby
shower
| > or a Baptism.
| >
| > --
| > Larry
| > {LaserClam Is Like A Pit Viper!}
|
| If single statements have such a power to affect happenings in the
| world they should be spoken out with care so they don't causes
| suffering to particulars.
|
| It's an axiom ready for the bin.
|
| People are able to make up their own minds and arrive to their own
| conclusions.
|
| It's better to make people able to think by themselves than to make
| them to competent slaves.

I have learned that not everything everyone says is meant personally and
even if it is, it does not always harm.

It is an important part of knowing.

If you were in a crowd and some stoned idiot on dope walked past you and
looked you in the eye and "Mother fucker" and then fell down and got back
up, the thing to do would be to hurt him?

henri

Jul 27, 2008, 12:20:53 PM7/27/08
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:49:19 -0700 (PDT), Dharma
<dharm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 26, 9:15 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:27:59 -0700 (PDT), Dharma

>> <dharmasa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Ahahahaha... people here think the Thunderdome has a concensus?
>> >Wow...
>> >I knew the posters here weren't all that bright, but this is just too
>> >sad.  Jesus, you'd think by now you'd all know when you're getting
>> >trolled...
>> >Dumbasses.

>> I was talking about the idea of ars having "mods" you stupid
>> cocksucker.

>Ahhh, yes. Henri makes a misogynistic insult. *clap* *clap* *clap*

It's not misogynistic. It would be homophobic if I meant anything
other than that my cock is in your mouth as you do an incompetent job
at sucking it.

*plonk* mental retard.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 27, 2008, 12:22:12 PM7/27/08
Prester John <loots...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>However, this does not exempt you from being responsible for your actions.

FAIL! This fucker is a Scientology moron, folks, trying to pretend
that Tory is some how responsible for everything Tommy does. Tory is
no more responsible for other people's actions than Xenu is.

Bet this insane cunt is Mary DeMoss.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Insane woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 27, 2008, 12:22:13 PM7/27/08
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>JT wrote:
>> It works by consensus. After much discussion a consensus is reached, and
>> that becomes the unofficial official position of Anonymous.
> From the Thundergome? Hahahaha! Yeah, right...

LOL! Yeah, TD _does_ have a concensus. They want everyone to die in a
fire.

phil scott

Jul 27, 2008, 12:25:27 PM7/27/08
On Jul 27, 12:38 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> and get on with destorying the cult instead of giving it lulz.- Hide quoted text -

On the range of issues anonymous has addressed regarding mistakes...

hiding mistakes, or faults is fatal in my view. When everything is
on the table you have 100% integrity, the mistakes, faults, pimples,
warts, and fatal diseases simply become part of it.

when you hide or try to obfuscate these, the integrity and force of
ones agency evaporates.. there is no power in that. a person is
left in defense, there is no advance in defense.

**

I design build industrial systems for a living... always among the
thousands of issues i face on a job are a few hundred that I am
clueless on, or for various reasons had to compromise on, or made
errors on.

I make sure to focus on avoiding all the fatal mistakes, and i build
contingency into my projects so I have options.

among my clients staff are usually 5 or 10 people who manage to spot
all those errors even though they may not be able to do what i
do..........they can spot all the errors collectively....

if I tried to hide them Id be dead meat in half a second...with no
recourse.

so I dont make that mistake.... I mention my own errors, when someone
points one out we discuss it openly... my blood pressure stays
normal... there are all kinds of fringe benefits.

I;ve been bullet proof for years that way......and people believe what
I say because they know that with me its all on the table.... those
are not just fringe benefits, they are life itself.

Anonymous sees this quite clearly apprently.. its very unusual, you
dont see this in todays business as a rule or in offices or
anywhere...but we are seeing it with anonymous, young people no less
who by all precident are normally not that aware... but they
are.. and its on the table.

The criminal cult is in deep deep trouble.

Phil scott

Smurf

Jul 27, 2008, 4:08:14 PM7/27/08
On Jul 27, 9:22 am, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:

> Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >However, this does not exempt you from being responsible for your actions.
>
> FAIL!  This fucker is a Scientology moron, folks, trying to pretend
> that Tory is some how responsible for everything Tommy does.  Tory is
> no more responsible for other people's actions than Xenu is.
>
> Bet this insane cunt is Mary DeMoss.

I thought Mary blew the cult. No?

daveon...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2008, 4:15:22 PM7/27/08
On Jul 26, 6:19 pm, Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> (As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
> the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
> basis.)
>
> Dear Tory:
>
> We, the faceless members of anonymous do recognize and commend your
> years of efforts and successes in fighting the Scientology cult. We
> are appreciative of the support you have given to the chanology
> effort.
>
> However, this does not exempt you from being responsible for your
> actions.

ha ha lulzcow.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Lulzcow

phil scott

Jul 27, 2008, 4:25:24 PM7/27/08

for a while it looks like she blew, but since has shown up on scn's
side of the fence... that seems to be
common... the brainwash goes deep... my guess she will leave for good
eventually and end up being
one hell of a critic if she survives.

Phil scott

jerald

Jul 27, 2008, 4:28:38 PM7/27/08
On Jul 26, 6:19 pm, Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> (As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
> the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
> basis.)
>
> Dear Tory:
>
> We, the faceless members of anonymous do recognize and commend your
> years of efforts and successes in fighting the Scientology cult. We
> are appreciative of the support you have given to the chanology
> effort.
>
> However, this does not exempt you from being responsible for your
> actions.

So you are going to judge the OG on a case by case basis? How very
scientology of you. First you bring your silly little upset here for
who knows why. Then you charge and convict someone who has a long
history of fighting scientology. In this case she may not have
handled it in the way you would have wished but she has the right to
hanle things in her way. By telling her she is a " juicy target" you
are acting just like scientology. I have met many members of Anon and
I really don't think you speak for them.

jerald

Ball of Fluff

Jul 27, 2008, 4:43:50 PM7/27/08

"Fredric L. Rice" <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote in message

> Prester John <loots...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>However, this does not exempt you from being responsible for your actions.
>
> FAIL! This fucker is a Scientology moron, folks, trying to pretend
> that Tory is some how responsible for everything Tommy does. Tory is
> no more responsible for other people's actions than Xenu is.
>
> Bet this insane cunt is Mary DeMoss.

Maybe so, but it is my observation that Tommy thinks and does what others
tell him to think and do. He only swapped one cult for another. He acts like
he did in CofS.

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 27, 2008, 4:44:35 PM7/27/08

"henri" <he...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Excellent logic...lots of people out there like to suck dick...

;->

www.claireswazey.com

eddieVroom

Jul 28, 2008, 12:01:47 AM7/28/08
On Jul 27, 2:30 am, Smurf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can assure you that the folks at OSA are celebrrating tonight when
> they read posts like this.  Congratulations, Prester John.  You're
> making Scientology's job of shutting down critics alot easier for
> them.

I think you're being a bit paranoid about that. And I've been around
long enough to see the OG infighting, with similar predictions of
doom.

If a few dozen people -- what would have been a crippling number a few
years ago -- bawww and go home, with over 9000 players, it's just part
of the game.

And the remainder will just be that much sharper, tougher and
experienced.

--
"FEEL the Finger"...
- L. Ron Hubbard, Class VIII Lectures, 1968

the Tortured Spark - a Light in the Dark
the Mystical RevvedErrand Doktor eddieVroom
Motor Lodge #13013

He only comes out when I drink my Djinn

Roger Larsson

Jul 28, 2008, 3:43:00 AM7/28/08
On 27 Juli, 18:17, "Black Mamba" <xxxxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> "Roger Larsson" <exins...@tiscali.se> wrote in message

DM high on scientology beats up his staff and they makes it to
something personal.

David Miscavige would have to run if he did the same on the outside of
scientology.

barb

Jul 28, 2008, 10:08:26 AM7/28/08

True that. The cat's out of the bag, and it's looooooooooooooooooong.
Anonymous has become a recognizable entity, and there will always be new
participants. There are lulz, and justice, and caek to be had, plus the
benefit of fighting the equivalent of the Evil Empire.

There's something really appealing about fighting a bullying, lying, yet
stupid evil. If only for a short time, it's something to tell your
grandchildren, how you were once a rebel for a just cause.

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 31, 2008, 3:49:23 PM7/31/08
<loots...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Specifically, you have used Dianetics against one of our members.

This is extremely doubtful. Did she ask someone to locate an incident
containing pain and unconsciousness? Did she have that person then go
over the incident six to ten times to reduction or erasure?

If she didn't do the above, then she most certainly was not using
Dianetics.

obscene dog

Jul 31, 2008, 4:43:45 PM7/31/08
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:49:23 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
<jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 15:19:18 -0700 (PDT), Prester John
><loots...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Specifically, you have used Dianetics against one of our members.
>

>This is extremely doubtful.

Not just doubtful, it didn't happen.

Megaphonebitch accused Bawry Magoo of using "Black Dianetics.

This was when she went batshit crazy and accused him of either being
OSA or being fed instructions from OSA by private message.

The rest is lulz^H^H^H^H history.

--

Tommy Gorman Tommy Gorman ling Tommy Gorman ling
http://tinyurl.com/tommyling

Jonathon Barbera

Aug 1, 2008, 6:25:18 PM8/1/08
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:43:45 +0100, obscene dog <obsce...@xenu.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:49:23 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
><jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 15:19:18 -0700 (PDT), Prester John
>><loots...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Specifically, you have used Dianetics against one of our members.
>>

>>This is extremely doubtful.
>
>Not just doubtful, it didn't happen.
>
>Megaphonebitch accused Bawry Magoo of using "Black Dianetics.

Black Dianetics? Did Tory hit someone over the head, inject them with
some drug and chant, "This isn't happening. You were never here. I am
not telling you this. You will do as I say from here on out but you
will never question it. You won't be able to remember this."

This is more likely, I suppose. That's one reason why I declined to be
interviewed in person by Tory.

Opti

Aug 1, 2008, 6:32:50 PM8/1/08
On 1 ago, 17:25, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:43:45 +0100, obscene dog <obscene....@xenu.com>

The other being she'd expose you for who you are.

Jonathon Barbera

Aug 1, 2008, 6:49:37 PM8/1/08
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:32:50 -0700 (PDT), Opti <optic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I'm not a critic of Scientology and never claimed to be one. Everyone
is well aware that I haven't been in the Church of Scientology for 15
years. Tory didn't expose me for being anything other than what I
already stated in public.

Remember, I've been posting off and on to this newsgroup since 1992.
You're the one hiding behind fake names because you're deathly afraid
that the church you've been insulting will confront you.

Opti

Aug 1, 2008, 7:09:25 PM8/1/08

> I'm not a critic of Scientology and never claimed to be one. Everyone
> is well aware that I haven't been in the Church of Scientology for 15
> years. Tory didn't expose me for being anything other than what I
> already stated in public.

I said she would if given a chance to interview you. It's plainly
obvious your not a critic of Scientology.

> Remember, I've been posting off and on to this newsgroup since 1992.

c00kie?

> You're the one hiding behind fake names because you're deathly afraid
> that the church you've been insulting will confront you.

am I? I say I'm not. Prove me wrong.

-Vigorously defending a cult that doesn't even accept you as one of
their own. Genius.

Black Mamba

Aug 1, 2008, 7:43:00 PM8/1/08
Leave it to Tory Christman to make chicken soup with beef chunks
instead.

Here is Tory's amends:

ABSOLUTELY:
NO "I Love Lucy" Rreruns for 30 days.
NO Chocolate Ice Cream
NO Pizza
NO Carbonated Beverages
NO Staying Up Later Than 11:00 p.m. for 21 days.

And that will teach her and show everyone what happens to traitors of
the brotherhood of the cause to be or not to be.

--
Larry
{LaserClam Is Like A Pit Viper!}

(SNIPPED ALL)