Dr Donna Shannon's husband's, OT VIII Michael Henderson Writes His Through The Door Exit Story

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 24, 2007, 1:59:06 AM3/24/07
Dr Donna Shannon's husband Michael Henderson has written his story for
the first time!

Kudos for getting out and speaking up!!!!

Through The Door ...........

Wednesday, 21st March, 2007 06:13:16pm

Name or Alias: michael henderson
Training and/or processing level: Flag trained Cl. IV, OT 8, IAS
Patron
Org or location: Flag
Time involved in the Church of Scientology: 34 years
Recommended Website - http://

1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of Scientology?
I took the Communication Course at Arden Way Mission in Sacramento
in 1971, August. My sister Chel was on staff. She is now President LA
ORG, the highest non-SO post in Scn.

2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
TRs, the thought of going OT someday, the group was friendly, and
it was socially nice. Chels' mother in law let me stay at her house
and within a week I was balling her. This helped.

3. Were there problems in your life that you thought scientology would
address?
Yeah, the standard ruins, lack of confidence, due to a really
tall, skinny body with acne,etc. I also had seen UFOs on two
occasions, always with other people who saw the same thing, and had
naturally good ESP(theta perception) and wanted to work on it. I came
in originally to get my sister Chel out of the 'cult' but started the
Comm Course that same night! I had wins on it, and all the way up the
Bridge, and do not fault the tech at all.

4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't seem
right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were they, and
what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
Disconnection is #1 with me. From 2001, November, when my Dad was
declared SP with his second wife, because she was 'contacting the
spirits of dead loved ones', an admittedly offbeat practice. I did not
speak to him for 4 years, until 3 months after I had left the Sea Org
in July of 2005. He has not heard from his other son or four
daughters, or any of their kids (22 grandkids) since then. It is
emotional slow torture for him. He has esophagal cancer and does not
have long to live. He will likely die wihout hearing from any of them.
Way to go, Scientology!!! I also am estranged from my daughter, due to
my overts, and ripping her brother off who later joined staff and then
the SO at ASHO. She can't talk to her own brother whom she loves very
much. I can't talk to my own mother, as I am declared SP.( for leaving
the SO on short notice, technically a 'blow'.) She was taken off OT 7
due to her connection to me. My son cannot speak to me.
2. Staff conditions in the Sea Org. It blows, really. It is so
insane you have to pinch yourself. Close order drilling daily. (right
face, left face, about face) Crap food, not enough sleep, 110 hours a
week 'schedule'. Can you say 'slave labor' boys and girls? I knew that
you could.
3. Screaming in somebodys' face is not tolerated in the world,
generally. In the real world, people say fuck off and quit. And if you
touch somebody, oh gawd, lawsuit city. Not in the Sea Org. Prepare
yourself if you must go in, you will wish you hadn't. If your kid
starts talking about going in, have him/her read the internet until
they no longer think it's a great idea, and pat yourself on the back.
Nice save, well done.
4. OK, now this will sound petty, but bear with me. If you smoke,
you may not get this at all. In the SO, they can't smoke anywhere
except the mess hall, as it is 'out-PR' to smoke publicly. So, the
mess hall is CHOKED with second hand smoke after a few minutes of the
start of a meal. I hated that part. I considered it an invasion of my
space and health.

5. I renovated my room at the Hacienda before we moved in, with the
help of several RPFers, some of whom I knew. Pat Harneys' husband
Mike, Dave Englehard and others. I felt for those guys. I saw Chris
Sheehy and asked about Rick, her husband, one of the nicest guys you
could ever know, and one of the best auditors I ever had. They had
been in the RPF for awhile, and she couldn't say anything, except pass
my regards to Rick. She did not look well. Poor food, little sleep,
lack of medical and dental attention over a long time and the lifers
look like meth freaks. Poor skin color, missing teeth. Ugly scene,
man. and here is the result: I could no longer reconcile my belief in
LRH, and the scene before me. The staff are NOT going up the Bridge.
They are for the most part unsessionable. Staff at Tampa and Flag
mostly get assists, PTS handlings, L1C lists, disagreement checks, sec
checks for leaves and return from leaves, and very little actual grade
chart progress. So, if the Bridge is so important, why don't the staff
get up it? Where is Super Power, which was written up in 1978? Where
is OT 9 and 10, finished in 1988? Don't listen, look. Go look at the
org board plainly posted in any SO or Class IV org. The case level of
staff is shown. You will not believe how LOW it is for people who have
been in the SO for 20,30 years!!!

5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of Scientology?
I left after a short stint in the SO, after 34 years in
Scientology and achieving OT 8. I also did all 3 L rundowns, total 200
hours of L's. I stayed because of family, and peer pressure. I spent a
half a million dollars on myself and 1st wife. I left because it
really is too expensive, you are encouraged to borrow, and this places
you at risk, and it got me into a bad sit with my mother who loaned me
a bundle. She had run up cards to stay on OT 7 and it blew up in her
face. She is not the only one that has happened to.

6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or an org?
Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on staff, did
you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
Public mostly, twice in SO, once 7 months on the Apollo as a telex
operator in 1974, and again in the TTC at Flag in early to mid 2005. I
met LRH briefly, but he was pretty removed from most staff.

7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a "final
straw"?
My wife and I talked it over(suppressive act to talk over
leaving)and agreed we were not going to be in this crazy nuthouse any
more. After we had left, and read extensively on the internet, a lot
of things became more clear. Our perceptions were correct, it is nutso
in there.

8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some of its
practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those practices
affect your life?
Yes. Schedules are insane . If people worked 10 hours a day there
would be lots of time for co-audits, etc. Feed everybody better. We
were doing 2 and a half million a week in July 2005, and spending less
than $50 thousand on food for the whole base including outer org
trainees. My friends were wearing worn out, broken heeled shoes.
Pathetic. The stories about how DM treats staff are too many to be
false. He needs to be replaced with someone more humane. Get a dental
budget that includes more than temporary filings and extractions(true
story). If staff were happy, they would stay longer, and get more
done.

9. If the items you listed in the previous question were changed,
would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of Scientology?
If so, why?
No. I have burned my Bridges, pun intended. I am interested in
seeing staff conditions improved, as I cannot let go of the friendship
I still feel for those guys. All I can do now is try to get it
pressured to reform. I refuse to shut up.

10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
My family ( 35 people on the Bridge, 10 staff, at least 5 SO)may
be adversely affected by my 'coming out' as a critic/attacker, call it
want you want. I intend no disrespect to your right to believe what
you want. If YOUR church kicks you off staff, or off the Bridge, all I
can say is, take the time to catch up on your reading, on the
internet, and find out what L. Ron Hubbard REALLY did before 1950.
Find out about the drug use all during his 'OT' research. Ask yourself
why no one else has ever REALLY been able to verify any of his sci-fi
delusions called 'research'. Ask yourself why you have not spoken to
your own father, who loves you, who never harmed any church of
Scientology, only helped renovate St. Louis, New York, Int base, and
Cedars complex, because he loved his children, who now lies in misery
wondering why his kids chose this religion over him. Call your father
before it is too late. I will testify to my last breath, of what I
have seen, or until Scientology reforms, declares an amnesty, and
regroups. There, I feel better.
http://alley.ethercat.com/door/index.html

Lulu Belle

Mar 24, 2007, 7:37:07 AM3/24/07
On Mar 24, 1:59 am, "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Wow.

It's so sad.

I knew Mike's brother Matt and his mom. They were both in the Sea Org.
They were both very nice people.

A couple of the guys he mentions who were on the RPF (Mike Harney and
Dave Englehart) were also on the RPF when I was on staff. Staff spend
years and YEARS on the RPF these days.

It really has become a prison camp.

Skipper

Mar 24, 2007, 10:35:00 AM3/24/07
In article <1174736227.3...@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
Lulu Belle <exes...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Has become?

It was a prison camp 30 years ago when I was there.

It hasn't changed, just gotten worse.

L. Ron Hubbard has his own private hell to roast in.

Message has been deleted

Simkatu

Mar 24, 2007, 10:57:25 PM3/24/07
On Mar 24, 12:59 am, "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Dr Donna Shannon's husband Michael Henderson has written his story for
> the first time!
>
> Kudos for getting out and speaking up!!!!
>
> Through The Door ...........
>
> Wednesday, 21st March, 2007 06:13:16pm
>
> Name or Alias: michael henderson
> Training and/or processing level: Flag trained Cl. IV, OT 8, IAS
> Patron
> Org or location: Flag
> Time involved in the Church of Scientology: 34 years

<snip>

> Call your father
> before it is too late. I will testify to my last breath, of what I
> have seen, or until Scientology reforms, declares an amnesty, and
> regroups. There, I feel better.http://alley.ethercat.com/door/index.html

I love to see stories about how people have found out their way out of
the viscous and abusive cult of Scientology. I really enjoy seeing
how these people have mentioned that the work of other on the Internet
has made it easier for them to leave.

Scientology hates having the truth exposed about their greedy cult.

Just like roaches flee from the light.

--
Simkatu
No wonder CoS hates the Internet!

banchukita

Mar 24, 2007, 11:10:17 PM3/24/07

A standing ovation for Dr. Donna Shannon and Michael Henderson.
I hope they know they're not standing alone. Michael's words are full
of love, for his family and his beliefs. He is not "attacking his
religion" or being a traitor or endangering anyone's spiritual
progress by what he is pointing out.

-maggie, human being

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Mar 25, 2007, 4:47:29 AM3/25/07
KOREY JEROME KRUSE ("Simkatu") DRUG LOVING HABITUAL OFFENDER!

TWO DIFFERENT COURTS SENTENCED HABITUAL OFFENDER KOREY JEROME KRUSE TO
270 DAYS AND TO 90 DAYS JAILTIME. HOWEVER, SUSPENDEND THE SENTENCES,
LIKELY BECAUSE THEY DID'T KNOW ALL ABOUT HIM. HIS PROBATIONS SHOULD BE
REVOKED IN BOTH JURISDICTIONS, AND KRUSE SHOULD SERVE AT LEAST HIS 360
DAYS IN JAIL.

Korey Jerome Kruse (born on March 4, 1971) is a habitual offender.

He lives in Olathe, Kansas, but he also lived (or better drifted) in
Overland Park, Riley County, Merriam, Johnson County and other places in
Kansas.

Kruse claims to be a biomedical engineer and a member of the Biomedical
Engineering Society but his court papers indicate that he is not paying
his fines and penalties and that he needs public defenders. His
activities to sell T-Shirts for $ 1.99 on Ebay, and him being arrested
for stealing and writing bad checks, shows also that he has no money.
His court papers furthermore indicate that he had/has long periods of
unemployment.

I became aware of Korey Jerome Kruse when he defamed my religion, others
and me, when he forged us on his websites (several were removed by ISPs
on grounds of TOS) and when he posted harassing postings with e-mail
addresses and posting identities like AnusS...@hotmail.com,
AnusS...@Everything2.com, sim...@gmail.com, poke...@hotmail.com
and numerous other "sock puppets". Here is just one sample of how Kruse
defames and harasses me sexually:

"Have you been playing with dildos today, Barbara? Why do you talk about
sex toys all the time? Are you obsessed with homosexual thoughts? Do you
have fantasies about rape often? Do you dream of incestous acts with
Patrick Sullivan?"

Korey Jerome Kruse is very quick in defaming others on their state of
minds but he himself claims to be the "Treasurer" or often also "Chief
Financial Officer" or Chairman of the "ARSCC"-organization of which he
claims it would not exist. Apparently, in Kruse's twisted mind, there is
nothing wrong with working for a non-existing organization. Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/cae55f7a03567
574

Kruse seems to have a close relationship/friendship with David Stuart
Touretzky. Kruse posted that he is on drugs, and, with the
blessing/instructions of Dave Touretzky, an anti-religious extremist
(who orders porn supplements from the Carnegie Mellon University and who
has bomb instruction, on the net, for anybody to find and build), he
attacks and defames drug rehabilitation centers. My suggestions is that
Kruse rather should check into drug rehabilitation himself instead
trying to close them down. As the court documents on Kruse prove, he has
no money and often doesn't pay his court fees, fines and penalties. The
question rises: where does the money come from that Kruse needs to
travel and harass drug rehabilitation centers? Did Dave Touretzky give
him money?

HOW DAVID TOURETZKY CENSORED MY WEBSITE

CMU STUDENTS' WEBSITE ON DAVID TOURETZKY

RELIGIOUS FREEDOM WATCH: DAVID TOURETZKY

Here are Korey Jerome Kruse's court cases:

1. CASE NO. 96-2936, Municipal Court Overland Park, Kansas

KOREY JEROME KRUSE drove drunk, denied it first, in other words, lied,
and admitted it two years later while being defended by his brother
Kevin. Court sent him to Alcohol/Drug Information School (ADIS), and an
evaluator found that he needs psychotherapy, which didn't help because
after the psychotherapy, he was OVER and OVER again in troubles for
pretty much the same violations and crimes. Mind blowing is the fact
that despite psychology/psychiatry didn't help Kruse to become a better
and law-abiding person, Korey Kruse defends psychiatric crimes once they
are posted by others on Usenet and attacks religion instead.

City of Manhattan vs. Korey J. Kruse, Case #96-2936, August 8, 1996,
page 1 City of Manhattan vs. Korey J. Kruse, Case #96-2936, August 8,
1996, page 2

2. CASE NO. 96-CR-610, 21st Judicial District of Kansas, Criminal
Division

KOREY JEROME KRUSE is served by the State of Kansas with a complaint.
Six witnesses (inculding police officers) swore under oath on September
4, 1996, that on or about the 26th day of August 1996, in the County of
Riley and State of Kansas, KOREY J. KRUSE did then and there unlawfully,
feloniously and intentionally obtained or exert unauthorized control
over property, to-wit: two pool cues, with the intention to permanently
deprive the owner, to-wit: Alonso Francisco, of the possession, use of
of said property, of a value of more than Five Hundred Dollars ($
500.00) (Contrary to K.S.A. 21-3701(a) (1) (Theft) (Severity Level IX
Nonperson Felony).

However, it looks that Kruse was able to wiggle himself out of the
charge on February 5, 1997. It is suspected that his attorney brother
made some calls to get Korey Jerome off the hook and organized the cues
to be returned or paid.

State of Kansas vs. Korey J. Kruse, Case #96-CR-610, September 4, 1996,
page 1

www.kstatecollegian.com/issues/v101/fa/n003/cops-for-8-28.html
Please scroll all the way down and read the last entry.

KOREY JEROME KRUSE was involved in a fight, theft and he was arrested.
He had to post $1500 bail.

3. CASE NO. 96 L 492, Div. 2, District Court of Riley County

Brad Harper, d.b.a, MANHATTAN CHECK, filed a law suit against KOREY
JEROME KRUSE, on April 8, 1996. That company claimed that Korey Kruse
tendered checks as follows:

# 317 on October 31, 1995, in amount of $ 37.03 to Fast Eddy's

# 353 on November 15, 1995, in amount of $ 4.27 to Mr. Goodcents

# 377 on November 20, 1995, in amount of $ 30 to Fast Eddy's

# 380 on January 4, 1996, in amount of $ 200 to Fast Eddy's

These checks were returned by the bank as worthless, which is defined
under the K.S.A with the intend to defraud. MANHATTAN CHECK requested
damages pursuant to K.S.A 60-2610, $ 1347.16 from Kruse.

Judge Jerry L. Mershon, a judge of the same court rendered a Writ of
Execution and ordered Korey Kruse on July 29, 1996, to pay $ 1480.85,
the amount of the bad checks, the penalities and the fees for executing
the writ.

As of June 28, 1996, Kruse knew of the case against him, yet he moved
and left no forwarding address, and therefore, a Sheriff or Process
Server was unable to serve the Order on Korey J. Kruse on May 30th, 1997.

(I conclude that he managed to delude justice in the theft of the two
pool cues and continued his criminal behavior.)

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Petition,
Case No. 96-L-492, March 20, 1996, page 1

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Petition,
Case No. 96-L-492, March 20, 1996, page 2

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Petition,
Case No. 96-L-492, March 20, 1996, page 3

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Petition,
Case No. 96-L-492, March 20, 1996, page 4

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Journal
Entry, Case No. 96-L-492, April 23, 1996, page 1

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Journal
Entry, Case No. 96-L-492, April 23, 1996, page 2

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Journal
Entry, Case No. 96-L-492, April 23, 1996, page 3

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Journal
Entry, Case No. 96-L-492, April 23, 1996, page 4

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Writ of
Execution, Case No. 96-L-492, July 29, 1996

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Order,
Case No. 96-L-492

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, Sheriff's
Return of Service of Order to Show Cause, Case No. 96-L-492, May 16, 1997

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE vs. FIRST
NATIONAL BANK, Order for Nonwage Garnishment, Case No. 96-L-492,
February 6, 1999

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE vs.
CAPITAL FEDERAL SAVING & LOAN, Order for Nonwage Garnishment, Case No.
96-L-492, February 6, 1999

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, KELLY
SERVICES, INC, Order of Garnishment, Case No. 96-L-492, December 6,
2001, page 1

BRAD HARPER, d.b.a MANHATTAN CHECK SERVICE vs. KOREY J. KRUSE, KELLY
SERVICES, INC, Order of Garnishment, Case No. 96-L-492, December 6,
2001, page 2

4. CASE NO. 97TC06251, District Court, Johnson County, Kansas

KOREY JEROME KRUSE drives with defective headlamp in Johnson County,
Kansas.

John W. Smith, Director of Division of Vehicles of the Tenth Judicial
District, addresses Kruse in a letter and charges him with $105.00
fine/penalty. Kruse's drivers license is suspended on August 22, 1997,
and, acording to the court docket sheet, his case is sent to debt
collections on April 5, 2001, as he apparently didn't pay his penalty.

UNIFORM NOTICE TO APPEAR AND COMPLAINT, Case No. 97TC06251, June 17, 1997

Notice of driving privilege suspension by Johnson County District Court,
Case No. 97TC06251

Docket Sheet, Case No. 97TC06251, June 20, 1997 through April 5, 2001

5. CASE NO. 1999-4134, Municipal Court Overland Park, Kansas

KOREY JEROME KRUSE was stopped by a female police officer on March 16,
1999, in Overland Park, Kansas. She made following claims in her
complaint:

Kruse operated a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs to a
degree that rendered him incapable of savely operating the motor
vehicle, that he had no proof of liability insurance, that he failed to
maintain a single lane of traffic, that he drove with a suspended
drivers license and failed to control speed to avoid collision. Attorney
Greg Wright was assigned as Kruse's defense attorney, and despite the
serious charges, it seems that the City of Overland Park failed to
prosecute the case.

COMPLAINT, Case No. 1999-4134, March 16, 1999

6. CASE NO. 00TC09056 District Court, Johnson County, Kansas

KOREY JEROME KRUSE was speeding and found driving without proof of
insurance and improperly parking. He pleaded guilty to two charges and a
third charge was dropped. He was ordered to pay an $86 fine, and the
court docket sheet doesn't indicate that he paid his penalty.

UNIFORM NOTICE TO APPEAR AND COMPLAINT, Case No. 00TC09056, September 8,
2000

DOCKET SHEET, Case No. 00TC09056, September 14, 2000 through December 8,
2000

7. CASE NO. 01TC10603, District Court, Johnson County, Kansas

KOREY JEROME KRUSE was stopped on November 6, 2001 by the Kansas Highway
Patrol. They filed a complaint about him driving with expired license
and no proof of insurance. Presiding judge of the Traffic Division
Johnson County, Kansas, Linda S. Trigg, found him guilty of driving with
no liability insurance and failed to display/expired tags. She ordered
Kruse's driver's license suspended on February 2, 2002.

UNIFORM NOTICE TO APPEAR AND COMPLAINT, Case No. 01TC10603, November 6,
2001

DOCKET SHEET, Case No. 01TC10603, November 14, 2001 through February 2,
2002

8. CASE NO. CR-2002-0080829, Municipal Court of Overland

KOREY JEROME KRUSE, represented by public defender CA Parker, apparently
pleaded guilty to driving without tags. Kruse signed a guilty plea on
June 28, 2002 to driving with suspended license and no proof of
insurance.

UNIFORM COMPLAINT AND NOTICE TO APPEAR, Case No. CR-2002-0080829, April
9, 2002

COURT ACTION AND OTHER ORDERS, Case No. CR-2002-0080829, May 7, 2002

JOURNAL ENTRY OF GUILTY PLEA, Case No. CR-2002-0080829, June 28, 2002

DOCKET SHEET, Case No. CR-2002-0080829, May 31, 2002 through July 3,
2003, page 1

DOCKET SHEET, Case No. CR-2002-0080829, May 31, 2002 through July 3,
2003, page 2

DOCKET SHEET, Case No. CR-2002-0080829, May 31, 2002 through July 3,
2003, page 3

9. CASE NO. 4TB08837, District Court, Johnson County, Kansas

KOREY JEROME KRUSE was again in legal troubles. His case was converted
into the other related cases 01TC10603 and 02TC12061.

www.jococourts.org

10. CASE NO. 02TC12061 District Court, Johnson County, Kansas

KOREY JEROME KRUSE drives with expired registration and with no proof of
insurance. He drives while being an Habitual Offender. On or around
January 10, 2003, he claimed being unemployed since February 2, 2002,
and that he owns nothing, except 12 Dollars and a car worth 500 Dollars.
He reported to the court that he doesn't pay rent and utilities, and
lives from 175 Dollars monthly expenses. Kruse, the habitual offender
wastes tax papers money by having constantly to appear in court and
being assigned public offenders to defend him as he is not willing to
act within the laws.

The Presiding judge of the Traffic Division Johnson County Linda S.
Trigg ordered Kruse to pay 200 Dollars penalties, 169 Dollars court
costs and convicted Kruse of driving while being an habitual violator
and sentenced him to 270 days in jail. The sentence was suspended for 12
months under following conditions: 1. The defendant shall not violate
the laws State of Kansas, the United States of America or any other
state or municipality, including any traffic violations; 2. The
defendant shall not possess or use any controlled substance except as
prescribed by a licensed medical practitioner, nor shall the defendant
knowingly remain at any place where any person is using illegal
substances. 3. The defendant shall not drive without a valid driver's
license. 4. The defendant shall pay all fines and court costs as
assessed by the court. 5. The defendant shall comply with the terms and
conditions of this Journal Entry as a condition of probation. In same
case, his drivers license was again suspended, and according to the
docket sheet, the entry of January 14, 2004, he didn't pay his
fine/penalties, and the case was sent to debt collection, which
basically means that Kruse violated his probation and should do his 270
days in jail.

UNIFORM NOTICE TO APPEAR AND COMPLAINT #1, Case No. 02TC12061, December
7, 2002

UNIFORM NOTICE TO APPEAR AND COMPLAINT #2, Case No. 02TC12061, December
7, 2002

INSURANCE INFORMATION, Case No. 02TC12061, December 7, 2002

FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT, Case No. 02TC12061, January 8, 2003, page 1

FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT, Case No. 02TC12061, January 8, 2003, page 2

JOURNAL ENTRY OF PLEA, SENTENCING AND PROBATION FOR DRIVING WHILE
SUSPENDED, Case No. 02TC12061, August 13, 2003, page 1

JOURNAL ENTRY OF PLEA, SENTENCING AND PROBATION FOR DRIVING WHILE
SUSPENDED, Case No. 02TC12061, August 13, 2003, page 2

JOURNAL ENTRY OF PLEA, SENTENCING AND PROBATION FOR DRIVING WHILE
SUSPENDED, Case No. 02TC12061, August 13, 2003, page 3

DOCKET SHEET, Case No. 02TC12061, December 11, 2002 through January 14,
2004, page 1

DOCKET SHEET, Case No. 02TC12061, December 11, 2002 through January 14,
2004, page 2

11. CASE NO. 05-0178149 of Municipal Court of Overland

KOREY JEROME KRUSE, represented again by public defender CA Parker, who
should refuse to defend an habitual offender as Kruse. Korey Kruse
signed guilty plea on January 27, 2006, driving with suspended license,
and then on March 9, 2006 he signed a guilty plea of driving three times
without registration. This court sentenced him to 90 days in jail and
$436 fines. This was his third or subsequent conviction for driving
while his license was suspended, canceled or revoked in violation of
O.P.M.C. paragraph 12.04.192. He was sent to Johnson County jail on
March 19 through March 24, 2006, and to ten days house arrest from March
24, 2006 through March 31, 2004, which he likely used to defame and
harass religious people on the Internet. Kruse plead guilty on March 9,
2006 to his criminal record and driving three times with suspended
license. But if his convictions in Johnson County are added, he violated
O.P.M.C. paragraphs 12.04.192 more often and is also a habitual offender
in the other district.

As Kruse didn't learn from his former cases, he should also serve the 90
days jail in this case.

In other words, Kruse doesn't change.

UNIFORM NOTICE TO APPEAR AND COMPLAINT, Case No. 05-0178149, October 17,
2005

COURT ACTION AND OTHER ORDERS, Case No. 05-0178149, November 15, 2005

SENTENCING JOURNAL ENTRY, Case No. 05-0178149, March 8, 2006

JOURNAL ENTRY OF GUILTY PLEA (DWS), Case No. 05-0178149, January 27, 2006

JOURNAL ENTRY OF GUILTY PLEA (DWR), Case No. 05-0178149, January 27, 2006

DOCKET SHEET, Case No. 05-0178149, November 15, 2005 through March 25,
2005, page 1

DOCKET SHEET, Case No. 05-0178149, November 15, 2005 through March 25,
2005, page 2

Korey Kruse on drugs

Korey J. Kruse gives others advice on how to buy "pot"
kkr...@matt.ksu.ksu.edu (Korey J. Kruse) writes:

>does suck, but unless you are sure you can prove you had no intent
>to sell....I would suggest to everyone that purchases pot should do
>so in the smallest amounts that they can. 1/8 ounce to 1/2 ounce will
>probably keep you safe within the simple possession (sic) charge.

Korey J. Kruse gives others advice on how to smoke "pot" and not get
caught
In article <1s74ttINN...@matt.ksu.ksu.edu> kkr...@matt.ksu.ksu.edu
(Korey J.
Kruse) writes:

>Another neat trick is to exhale through an empty toilet paper tube that
>has a deodorant dryer sheet (ie Bounce) stuffed in it.

Korey J. Kruse on the topic of smoking pot
kkr...@matt.ksu.ksu.edu (Korey J. Kruse) writes:

>Never heard of a musket, but a dugout is usually a small wooden case
>that's a little wider than a lighter. It has two cavities in it.
>In the large cavity you store whatever legal herb you want and in the
>other a small one hit pipe, shaped like a cigarette, is stored. You
>take out the pipe and shove it in the herb to pack it and light it.
>The only smoke comes out of your lungs, which makes it very convenient
>if you don't want to bother anyone with your smoking.

Korey J. Kruse on the topic of smoking pot and cigarettes.
In article < 2ehk97INN...@matt.ksu.ksu.edu> kkr...@matt.ksu.ksu.edu
(Korey
J. Kruse) writes:

>Cigarettes, IMO, are always a waste of money. I smoke at least a pack
>a day. Unfortunately smoking marijuana does nothing to stop my
>addiction to nicotine. Smoking gives me something to do when I'm just
>sitting around watching TV and talking, even more needed when I'm
>stoned. The physical addiction to nicotine is not reduced by being
>stoned either. I become nervous and shaky if I don't get my daily fix
>of nicotine. Marijuana just can't prevent this from happening.
>If marijuana would actually allow people to quit smoking cigarettes,
>I'd suspect that far less people would be smoking cigarettes than do
>currently. Also if this was the case, then it is even more of a
>tragedy that pot isn't legal, as pot (when used properly) is much
>safer than cigarettes.

One should not be surprised that Kruse goes after drug rehabilitation
centers having this kind of personal drug interests.

MONKEY BUSINESS

In order to mislead who he really is, Kruse used the website of his
(friend/associate?) Marty Sharp from Chillicothe, Missouri, to post his
usual "Anus Simkatu" defamation and forgeries on Marty (Mark) Rathbun,
Patrick Michael Sullivan from Nanaimo, Tina Phillips, Joel Phillips and
me, and to defame my religion. Numerous of Kruse's abusive websites were
canceled by ISPs for violation of their terms of services. I addressed
the police in Chillicothe on Marty Sharp, and the police chief replied
that he is very interested in the man. Anti-free speech activist Kruse e-
mailed later a false complaint to the University of Utah, using the e-
mail address viv...@ku.edu, trying to deny for me access the Internet
from their computers. I posted in earlier times with the posting
ID "Vivaldi rocks", and he took the Vivaldi part of the ID over (which
is the total insult of gifted composter Vivaldi) and uses it to file
false complaints and to defame my religion, Mark Rathbun and myself in
hostile articles on Wikipedia. Kruse is known to delete correct
information in the talk pages to mislead Wikipedia readers.

The e-mail address Viv...@ku.edu was googled, and the owner was
identified as Korey Jerome Kruse. I took the liberty and researched my
abuser and defamer Korey Jerome Kruse, and found plenty of information
which shows him in constant disrespect of the laws. It is possible that
Kruse does sometimes jobs for the University of Kansas but this
university seems very disinterested in investigating his abuse. Kruse
often used the computer equipment of the University of Kansas for his
anti-religious defamation, harassment and forgeries on the internet.

http://72.14.203.104/search?
q=cache:ekOHCrmlnmQJ:www.ukansas.com/cgiwrap/book/viewlisting.php%
3FPHPSESSID%3D
4a1e096454c8cf24af6767d0a0315f09%26bookid%3D2578+%22korey+kruse%
22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=18

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Korey%20Kruse&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-
8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:off
icial&percentage_served=100&sa=N&tab=wg

Kruse is very supportive of anti-religious extremist Tory Christman.

Kruse is also closely connected to German Tilman Hausherr.

From: "Simkatu" <sim...@mail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Dr Donna Shannon's husband's, OT VIII Michael Henderson
Writes His Through The Door Exit Story
Date: 24 Mar 2007 19:57:25 -0700

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 25, 2007, 1:12:44 PM3/25/07
On Mar 24, 10:57 pm, "Simkatu" <simk...@mail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 12:59 am, "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Dr Donna Shannon's husband Michael Henderson has written his story for
> > the first time!
>
> > Kudos for getting out and speaking up!!!!
>
> > Through The Door ...........
>
> > Wednesday, 21st March, 2007 06:13:16pm
>
> > Name or Alias: michael henderson
> > Training and/or processing level: Flag trained Cl. IV, OT 8, IAS
> > Patron
> > Org or location: Flag
> > Time involved in the Church of Scientology: 34 years
>
> <snip>
> > Call your father
> > before it is too late. I will testify to my last breath, of what I
> > have seen, or until Scientology reforms, declares an amnesty, and
> > regroups. There, I feel better.
> > http://alley.ethercat.com/door/index.html < <

> I love to see stories about how people have found out their way out of
> the viscous and abusive cult of Scientology. I really enjoy seeing
> how these people have mentioned that the work of other on the Internet
> has made it easier for them to leave.

I love it too. I see Babbles hates it.

> Scientology hates having the truth exposed about their greedy cult.

Of course. For every true story that comes out and is read, many are
encouraged by it enough to question what is going, think for
themselves and and gain the courage to leave.

> Just like roaches flee from the light.

yes, because light exposes what is in darkness.

> --
> Simkatu
> No wonder CoS hates the Internet!

I hope Henderson's siblings and their children consider love and how
jaded Scientology has made them toward it.

Mary Out_Of_The_Dark

Simkatu

Mar 25, 2007, 8:23:26 PM3/25/07

They are definitely not "standing alone". Numerous people have
escaped the grasps of the criminal cult of Scientology. Many of them
must put up with harassment and abuse, which the Church of Scientology
is well known for engaging in once people decide to criticize their
abusive treatment.

One of the great things about the Doors web page is that others can
see and read about tons of others that are just like them, in that
they are sick and tired of being abused and lied to by the Church of
Scientology. Many people successfully leave the cult and enjoy their
freedom in the real world. Much of the reason why this has become
possible is because people are able to discover the truth about
Scientology on the Internet.

--
Simkatu
"No wonder the Church of Scientology hates the Internet"!

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 25, 2007, 11:27:48 PM3/25/07
On Mar 25, 11:12 am, "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 24, 10:57 pm, "Simkatu" <simk...@mail.com> wrote:

I don't post with a remailer, Babbles OOTD.

--
Number one suspect of being Wikipedia (Wikipiggi) smearer, defamer,
abuser, harasser, and hate monger "Orsini" is Canadian Kady O'Malley.

Copurights violations are also involved. Immediately after it was
published that Kady is the main "Orsini"-suspect, "Orsini" removed a
few copyright violating items but not all - but under the law, she is
also legally responsible for past copyright violations, current
copyright violations, defamation, abuse, harassment and libel.

"Orsini" teams up on Wikipedia with defamer, forger, and harasser
"Vivaldi", who drug rehab hating Korey Jerome Kruse from Olathe,
Kansas. He was recently in jail and is, according to the court, a
habital offender:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS210US211&q=korey%20Kruse&btnG=Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wg
Official records on him:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/4bdb5044754f611f

These fanatical people are protected by a Wikipedia administrator from
England, with name Christopher Owens. Chris Owens is biased towards
Scientology and Scientologists and uses his bias to protect defamers
and harassers on Wikipedia and assist them in defaming Scientology and
Scientologists. He never bans any fanatical and harassing anti-
Scientologist from Wikipedia but Scientologists are banned for nothing
else but being Scientologists. Even non-Scientologists are banned from
Wikipedia, if they don't hate Scientology or Scientologists.

According to this website, Wikipedia administrator Christopher Owens
admires Osama Bin Laden.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.com/anti-religious-extremists/david-touretzky/terrorism/

----
Barbara Schwarz