PICKET REPORT: Kitchener, Ontario - ORG IS CLOSED!!!

John Dorsay

Aug 16, 2008, 2:19:07 PM8/16/08

A bunch of us showed up for the regular monthly picket of the
Kitcher org this morning, and there was no sign (literally) of the org.

It had been a 2nd floor walkup sharing space with a pole dance
studio (no, I'm not making that up - pix are online somewhere), with
a "Free Stress Test" sign taped to the street-level door, and a
small "Scientology" awning over the width of the door.

Dunno if this is a relocation or a closure. There was no notice
that I could see. Kitchener Anons assure me they will keep their
eyes open, but in the meantime, even if only temporarily, it's CLOSED :)

This is true, John

John Dorsay

Aug 16, 2008, 2:30:00 PM8/16/08
John Dorsay wrote:
> A bunch of us showed up for the regular monthly picket of the
> Kitchener org this morning, and there was no sign (literally) of the org.

> It had been a 2nd floor walkup sharing space with a pole dance
> studio (no, I'm not making that up - pix are online somewhere), with
> a "Free Stress Test" sign taped to the street-level door, and a
> small "Scientology" awning over the width of the door.
>
> Dunno if this is a relocation or a closure. There was no notice
> that I could see. Kitchener Anons assure me they will keep their
> eyes open, but in the meantime, even if only temporarily, it's CLOSED :)
>

> This is true, John

Some pix on enturb:

http://forums.enturbulation.org/172-canada/kitchener-26004/

phil scott

Aug 16, 2008, 2:38:13 PM8/16/08

sounds too small to be an 'org'... those generally dont close they
move in with others etc.

a 'mission' though can be closed. Judging by the shoddy location etc
Id say it may have been
a mission and could well have closed with no notice.

One thing for sure, your pickets hurt them badly. Us OG picketed
with just one or two people and got orgs down from 15 or 20 students
to 2 or 3 students or less... lately it appears zero students at some
orgs.

Looking at completion lists 10 years ago you saw many old sir names in
the lists, the children and relatives of scientologists graduating a
course...now, virtually none of those... all newbie names, and mostly
from Europe or asia... no more chains of the same sir names. Scn
has such a dirty field it cant even get whats left of its own people
to recruit anymore.

so the question is what effect does anonymous have with dozens of
pickets? Id say there is about a 99% chance you enlightened the
staff and their students enough to see through the fraud... if any
inside the org or mission really got hip, they would have told
others...that would have finished the job, similar to the 80%
defection in Denmark a few years ago.

Phil scott

John Dorsay

Aug 16, 2008, 2:45:27 PM8/16/08
phil scott wrote:
> On Aug 16, 11:19 am, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> A bunch of us showed up for the regular monthly picket of the
>> Kitcher org this morning, and there was no sign (literally) of the org.
>>
>> It had been a 2nd floor walkup sharing space with a pole dance
>> studio (no, I'm not making that up - pix are online somewhere), with
>> a "Free Stress Test" sign taped to the street-level door, and a
>> small "Scientology" awning over the width of the door.
>>
>> Dunno if this is a relocation or a closure. There was no notice
>> that I could see. Kitchener Anons assure me they will keep their
>> eyes open, but in the meantime, even if only temporarily, it's CLOSED :)
>>
>> This is true, John
>

> sounds too small to be an 'org'... those generally dont close they
> move in with others etc.

The culties call it different things depending on their mood.
Sometimes it's the Kichener Dianetics Foundation, it's also been
WISE or ABLE or one of the other front groups at one time. I can't
swear that they have called it an org, but I'm fairly certain. IF I
find a link I'll post it.

> a 'mission' though can be closed. Judging by the shoddy location etc
> Id say it may have been
> a mission and could well have closed with no notice.
>
> One thing for sure, your pickets hurt them badly. Us OG picketed
> with just one or two people and got orgs down from 15 or 20 students
> to 2 or 3 students or less... lately it appears zero students at some
> orgs.

At this point we don't know if it is gone for good or not. Back in
the early 90s the cult closed a lot of its Canadian operations with
little fanfare, so there is clear precedent. OTOH, the Kitchener
frnachise has had two or three locations in the last 10 years.
Maybe they are just keeping ahead of hteir creditors and will pop up
somewhere else nearby. Time will tell.

John

R. Hill

Aug 16, 2008, 2:47:25 PM8/16/08

Picture taken last february, the awning can be seen:

http://flickr.com/photos/23702711@N07/2259149600/

--
Ray.

jerald

Aug 16, 2008, 3:13:49 PM8/16/08

Even if it's only temporarily it's time they won't be able to rope
anyone else into the cult. Great job!

jerald

feministe

Aug 16, 2008, 3:35:05 PM8/16/08
"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> a écrit dans le message de

One more off... or the people having started to lure people inside have been
lured elsewhere in scn, or they are bankrupt...

John Dorsay

Aug 16, 2008, 3:56:31 PM8/16/08
John Dorsay wrote:
> phil scott wrote:

>> sounds too small to be an 'org'... those generally dont close they
>> move in with others etc.
>
> The culties call it different things depending on their mood.
> Sometimes it's the Kichener Dianetics Foundation, it's also been
> WISE or ABLE or one of the other front groups at one time. I can't
> swear that they have called it an org, but I'm fairly certain. IF I
> find a link I'll post it.

http://theology.scientology.org/eng/pdf/scientology-18-books-l-ron-hubbard.pdf

Page 11 says Kitchener is one of the cult's "Class V churches",
whatever that means.

John

cin...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2008, 6:27:54 PM8/16/08
Well we knew from some of the Ex members that they have been having
income issues for years. We might have put them over the edge..

They have not updated there contact info yet so i don't know whats up

They could be moving
could be closed
could be getting a new sign made

who knows but if we don't know then its a safe bet that for now the
genral public does not either so for now at least we have a small
victory. John you up for somewhat of a victory party depending on what
the situation is.

R. Hill

Aug 16, 2008, 6:58:58 PM8/16/08

=====
[Class V Churches] provide religious services at the lower and
intermediate levels (through Clear Certainty Rundown and Sunshine
Rundown). Class V churches also have the authority to train and ordain
ministers (the "Class V" designation relates to the highest level of
auditor training provided by such churches). Class V churches do not
minister Scientology's advanced technology. A list of the Scientology
religious services that Class V churches are authorized to minister to
their parishioners is contained at page 352 of the book
_WHAT_IS_SCIENTOLOGY_ (Exhibit 9). At present, there are 156 Class V
churches throughout the world, with 56 located in the United States.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/irs/1993-1023-csi-attachedstatement.pdf#page=42
-----

--
Ray.

phil scott

Aug 16, 2008, 7:09:23 PM8/16/08
On Aug 16, 12:56 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
> John Dorsay wrote:
> > phil scott wrote:
> >> sounds too small to be an 'org'... those generally dont close they
> >> move in with others etc.
>
> > The culties call it different things depending on their mood.
> > Sometimes it's the Kichener Dianetics Foundation, it's also been
> > WISE or ABLE or one of the other front groups at one time.  I can't
> > swear that they have called it an org, but I'm fairly certain.  IF I
> > find a link I'll post it.
>
> http://theology.scientology.org/eng/pdf/scientology-18-books-l-ron-hu...

> Page 11 says Kitchener is one of the cult's "Class V churches",
> whatever that means.
>
> John

only an org can deliver, to class 4.... 'class V...thats class 5...
unusual as they make the split at class IV (class 4)

its history indicates that its a fringe fail operation for scn and is
allowed that flexibility in the hope that it will
grow...they might also be associated the pole dance operation....
something like their fringe association with the wild horse ranch and
spa whore house south of carson city nevada (on the reno/tahoe
indusrial park property.. a joint venture of sorts with others via
various culties,robt duggan, Friedlander, Mikie Bayback, and about 20
other scn's (tied in tightly with the Vancouver stock exchange gold
stock frauds of the 80's... heavy links to the BCCI banking scandal
same time frame.. i dont recall all just now (named in previous posts
1999 and earlier).

Phil scott

John Dorsay

Aug 16, 2008, 7:15:15 PM8/16/08

If I'm around, you bet (I'm away a lot for the rest of Aug)!

Raeko thinks we should meet at the clock tower next month even if it
is closed :)

John

Tom Newton

Aug 16, 2008, 8:17:47 PM8/16/08
On 2008-08-16, in
<40022aee-9b45-4d04...@a8g2000prf.googlegroups.com

> phil scott <ph...@philscott.net> wrote:

Who is, in my estimation, insane.

> One thing for sure, your pickets hurt them badly.

No they didn't.

If anything, the pickets of 'Anonymous' draw attention to the Church
of Scientology. It's free publicity.

"Oh look, there's a bunch of wackjobs in masks behaving strangely in
front of the Church of Scientology"....

This is what the pathological liars of 'Anonymous' do: They publish what
they wish was true as if it was true.

'Anonymous' lies. It's what they do.

They don't have any other option. If they told the truth they'd
have to find someone else to hate.

<snip>

Tom

--
Real science: http://www.sethcenter.com/pages/bookstore.htm
If I read your article, I replied to it.

Android Cat

Aug 16, 2008, 8:22:12 PM8/16/08
phil scott wrote:
> On Aug 16, 11:19 am, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> A bunch of us showed up for the regular monthly picket of the
>> Kitcher org this morning, and there was no sign (literally) of the
>> org.
>>
>> It had been a 2nd floor walkup sharing space with a pole dance
>> studio (no, I'm not making that up - pix are online somewhere), with
>> a "Free Stress Test" sign taped to the street-level door, and a
>> small "Scientology" awning over the width of the door.
>>
>> Dunno if this is a relocation or a closure. There was no notice
>> that I could see. Kitchener Anons assure me they will keep their
>> eyes open, but in the meantime, even if only temporarily, it's
>> CLOSED :)
>>
>> This is true, John
>

> sounds too small to be an 'org'... those generally dont close they
> move in with others etc.

No. It's the Kitchener Org. A hole-in-the-wall to be sure, but still an Org
according to the RTC's own list:

CANADA:
Edmonton (EDM)
Kitchener (KIT)
Montreal (MTL)
Ottawa (OTT)
Québec City (QBC)
Toronto Day (TORD)
Toronto Foundation (TORF)
Vancouver Day (VAND)
Vancouver Foundation (VANF)
Winnipeg (WPG)

Possibly CoS will retroactively change it to a mission to avoid saying that
they closed an org, but that would be .. a lie.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Android Cat

Aug 16, 2008, 8:55:14 PM8/16/08
R. Hill wrote:
> =====
> [Class V Churches] provide religious services at the lower and
> intermediate levels (through Clear Certainty Rundown and Sunshine
> Rundown). Class V churches also have the authority to train and ordain
> ministers (the "Class V" designation relates to the highest level of
> auditor training provided by such churches). Class V churches do not
> minister Scientology's advanced technology. A list of the Scientology
> religious services that Class V churches are authorized to minister to
> their parishioners is contained at page 352 of the book
> _WHAT_IS_SCIENTOLOGY_ (Exhibit 9). At present, there are 156 Class V
> churches throughout the world, with 56 located in the United States.
>
> http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/irs/1993-1023-csi-attachedstatement.pdf#page=42
> -----

A few years ago, they bumped *all* orgs up to Class V. (The same way that
they made some orgs "Saint Hill sized"--Davie waved his magic wand.)

Fredric L. Rice

Aug 16, 2008, 9:20:11 PM8/16/08
phil scott <ph...@philscott.net> wrote:

>On Aug 16, 11:19=A0am, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It had been a 2nd floor walkup sharing space with a pole dance
>> studio (no, I'm not making that up - pix are online somewhere)
>a 'mission' though can be closed. Judging by the shoddy location etc
>Id say it may have been a mission and could well have closed with no notice.

That's what it sounds like. Some sucker purchased a "mission package"
and rented a cheap room somewhere, dumped all his or her money in to
the crime syndicate's coffers, and went belly up within a few months
like they all do.

>One thing for sure, your pickets hurt them badly. Us OG picketed
>with just one or two people and got orgs down from 15 or 20 students
>to 2 or 3 students or less... lately it appears zero students at some
>orgs.

I wonder how much of that was the Internet in general and how
much was real life picketing and protesting. Probably no way to tell.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Insane woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

realpch

Aug 16, 2008, 11:55:29 PM8/16/08

Somebody tell Ted Mayett!

: D

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

John Dorsay

Aug 17, 2008, 12:33:53 AM8/17/08
Fredric L. Rice wrote:

> I wonder how much of that was the Internet in general and how
> much was real life picketing and protesting. Probably no way to tell.

We don't know why it wasn't there. It might just be relocating.

<BEGIN pure speculation>

The poledance studio has taken over the cult's space already - maybe
the poledance studio wanted to expand and the cult's lease was up.
Dunno.

But there are rumors that a couple of wealthy locals have been
keeping the org afloat for a significant length of time. If that is
the case, it is certainly possible they tired of their own non-cult
friends and acquaintances asking them why we were protesting the
organization they fund every month. In which case the money stopped.

<END pure speculation>

As soon as I know anything for sure, I will report it here. I promise.

John

cin...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 10:03:14 AM8/17/08
I just dont want to go ahead and Pull a Bush and have a mission
accomplished sign I saw someone from the protest wrote "WE WON" on the
sidewalk. All we need if for there ideal or to get built and then we
would be having a nice shiney building to protests outside of

henri

Aug 17, 2008, 10:52:02 AM8/17/08
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 20:22:12 -0400, "Android Cat"
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>No. It's the Kitchener Org. A hole-in-the-wall to be sure, but still an Org
>according to the RTC's own list:

>CANADA:
>Edmonton (EDM)
>Kitchener (KIT)
>Montreal (MTL)
>Ottawa (OTT)
>Québec City (QBC)
>Toronto Day (TORD)
>Toronto Foundation (TORF)
>Vancouver Day (VAND)
>Vancouver Foundation (VANF)
>Winnipeg (WPG)

>Possibly CoS will retroactively change it to a mission to avoid saying that
>they closed an org, but that would be .. a lie.

Was this one of the orgs that was bumped up to Class V, or a "real"
Class V? Has anyone collected the various lists of Class V orgs from
different points in time?

Anyway, these before and after pictures are like porn to me:
http://forums.enturbulation.org/121-raids/kitchener-anons-no-longer-have-place-protest-26121/

Android Cat

Aug 17, 2008, 11:21:04 AM8/17/08

Toronto and Vancouver are the only ones with day/foundation orgs, and likely
the only real Class Vs.

Fredric L. Rice

Aug 17, 2008, 1:40:08 PM8/17/08
"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> (The same way that they made some orgs "Saint Hill
> sized"--Davie waved his magic wand.)

LOL! Of course the Internet, picketers and protesters turned the
crime syndicaye's Saint Hill business offices in to a ghost town
any way. }:-}

Ted Mayett

Aug 18, 2008, 5:48:38 PM8/18/08
They relocated. Called them on the phone today, Monday, about
1pm eastern time. They are now on the first floor at 155 King St.,
pretty much right next door to where they were at 159-161 King Street
West.

And you stupid fucks made a serious error here! You announced that an
org had CLOSED, and not a one you bothered to check with Hartley
Patterson to see if he considers this to be an org!!!

For the seriously mentally impaired among you, allow me to expound
here... NEVER announce that an org is CLOSED until you learn for sure
whether Hartley Patterson had determined if it is indeed an org.

You make this kind of public announcement, that an org has closed, and
you can look Really stupid if you then learn that Hartley does not
consider it to be an org.

So the next time you post like this, do *some* basic research please,
make sure Hartley considers it to be an org.

The woman I spoke to was a hardcore member, couldn't get nothing in
the way of information, it was tough even getting the new address.

P.S. Do not be fooled by their Tech or Admin Dictionaries, or by
Hubbard Policy Letters or recorded lectures. Heed not what current or
ex-members might say. It is Hartley who decides what is an org.
Remember this always and you will avoid future errors.

--
Ted Mayett
Critical information regarding Scientology:

knok_knok

Aug 18, 2008, 6:07:43 PM8/18/08

Remind me again where hiding is on the tone scale..... lololol

Ted Mayett

Aug 18, 2008, 6:11:59 PM8/18/08
oops. I forgot to impart everything I learned calling into that org
or "org".

Made three calls, the first one at about 9:30am I got the recording,
second call about 11am it rang and I hung up before the answering
machine would have kicked in. I'll probably be charged International
Minutes on my cell phone, just keeping the costs down. It was the
third try where I got a human on the line.

I issue my warning here about calling this an org for a good reason.
The answering machine said either, "Kitchener Church of
Scientology..." or "Church of Scientology Kitchener and Dianetics
Center."

This place refers to itself as BOTH a Church of Scientology AND a
Dianetics Center. We simply do not know what Hartley Patterson's
considerations on this might be. We have no right to speak for the
man on this issue. Because it calls itself a dianetics center and a
church of scientology Hartley might not consider this to be an org.

You folks typed in that an org closed, and you did this without first
doing simple and basic research into the issue.

Next time check with Hartley to see if it is an org.
Basic research is easy. Piece of cake.