It's official - OSA exec say Scientology WILL give you back ALL your folders on Demand

m...@orcon.net.nz

Dec 17, 2008, 11:43:39 PM12/17/08
http://podcast.radionz.co.nz/ntn/ntn-20081218-0907-Scientology_-_former_NZ_scientologists_speaks_out-048.mp3

Down here in the nether Antipodes we are all demanding our folders.

I had always thought that scio has said the folders were the property
of scio but OSA Mike says they will be returned and copies destroyed.

Go for it - or at least get OSA Mike fucked.

regards
Martin

John

Dec 18, 2008, 12:05:07 AM12/18/08

<m...@orcon.net.nz> wrote in message

Copies destroyed? sure.

xenufrance

Dec 18, 2008, 2:43:56 AM12/18/08
When I asked them, they did not even care to answer... and I'd bet they
won't answer more now.

<m...@orcon.net.nz> a écrit dans le message de news:
37e4bb1a-4a67-4db2...@r10g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

GarryS

Dec 18, 2008, 2:02:50 PM12/18/08
On Dec 17, 8:43 pm, m...@orcon.net.nz wrote:
> http://podcast.radionz.co.nz/ntn/ntn-20081218-0907-Scientology_-_form...

> Down here in the nether Antipodes we are all demanding our folders.
>
> I had always thought that scio has said the folders were the property
> of scio but OSA Mike says they will be returned and copies destroyed.

OSA never destroys anything relevent to an SP or known critic of the
cult. Too bad, you don't have access to PAC base's
mezzanine off LRH Way.. you'd know what I mean.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 18, 2008, 6:15:14 PM12/18/08

My PC folders were stolen by German p$ychs in Munich.
Tell me how to get these back.

Barbara Schwarz

m...@orcon.net.nz

Dec 19, 2008, 1:49:45 AM12/19/08
> Down here in the nether Antipodes we are all demanding our folders.
>
> I had always thought that scio has said the folders were the property
> of scio but OSA Mike says they will be returned and copies destroyed.
>
> Go for it - or at least get OSA Mike fucked.
>
> regards
> Martin

Down here in NZ we are all getting a list of people who want their
folders back and it will be given to the interviewer Kathryn to given
to OSA Micky.

Apparently there is a TV crew who want to monitor the event!!

Anyone want to add to the list?

regards
Martin

jesusG...@googlemail.com

Dec 19, 2008, 4:37:14 AM12/19/08
So how do you dup the Examiner? "You just squeeze your hands
alternately?" Damn I'd love to learn how to do that to produce a
floating needle. Can you do a video and show us how to do it?

Hartley Patterson

Dec 19, 2008, 8:52:42 AM12/19/08
m...@orcon.net.nz:

> Down here in NZ we are all getting a list of people who want their
> folders back and it will be given to the interviewer Kathryn to given
> to OSA Micky.
>
> Apparently there is a TV crew who want to monitor the event!!

That would be amusing, but as I'm sure you realise meaningless. They will
have taken and will keep copies.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

Gerry Armstrong

Dec 19, 2008, 9:51:18 AM12/19/08
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:52:42 -0000, Hartley Patterson
<hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>m...@orcon.net.nz:
>
>> Down here in NZ we are all getting a list of people who want their
>> folders back and it will be given to the interviewer Kathryn to given
>> to OSA Micky.
>>
>> Apparently there is a TV crew who want to monitor the event!!
>
>That would be amusing, but as I'm sure you realise meaningless. They will
>have taken and will keep copies.

Sure, but the cult's execs also know that one of the takers and
keepers very well may blow and tell the truth.

When the California Superior Court *ordered* the discovery to me of my
pc folders, the Miscavige cultists culled them first to "destroy or
conceal anything that might be damaging to Scientology or helpful to
my case."

From Vicki Aznaran:

During litigation between Gerald Armstrong and Scientology, which was
before Judge Breckenridge of Superior Court for Los Angeles County,
the court ordered the production of Armstrong's pre-clear ("PC")
folders. These are files maintained by Scientology on those who submit
to interrogation sessions in a process called auditing. During the
course of that litigation I was ordered to go through Armstrong's
folders and destroy or conceal anything that might be damaging to
Scientology or helpful to Armstrong's case. As ordered, I went through
the files and destroyed contents that might support Armstrong's claims
against Scientology. This practice is known within Scientology as
"culling PC folders" and is a common litigation tactic employed by
Scientology.

During other litigation in Los Angeles known to me as the Wollersheim
case, I was told that the judge had ordered the production of
Wollersheim's folders. As ordered, I "culled" these files. In other
words, I removed contents that might have been damaging to Scientology
or support Wollersheim's claims against Scientology. For example, I
removed evidence of events involving his family, the anguish this
caused him, evidence of disconnection from family and evidence of fair
game.

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/aznaran/decl-aznaran-1990-07-19.html

So, yes, hold OSA thug Micky to his word, and get the media involved.

My whole section on the Scientology cult's lies about auditing
confidentiality could be helpful to the NZ media and the folks trying
to get their folders:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/scientology-lies-re-confidentiality.html

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

SirLagsAlot

Dec 19, 2008, 2:56:52 PM12/19/08

"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message

Barbara Schwarz

telling them that you are the illegitimate daughter of LRH and grand
daughter of Eisenhower...and all the other insane shit you have
spouted....maybe they will start a new folder in your honor