Anonymous Condemns vandalism of Hamburg scientology building

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 14, 2008, 1:29:06 AM7/14/08
Probably another attempt by a Scilon to manufacture a crime & blame it
on Anonymous... normal OSA op....

On July 10th the Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and
several windows smashed. Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and
have condemed these attacks.

As reported in the Hamburg newspaper Morgenpost, on July 10th the
Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and several windows
smashed. Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and have condemed
these attacks. This is somewhat more sensitive in Germany as it will
be viewed as being similar to kristallnacht. Despite this, the Hamburg
raid did go ahead and was successful, although there was some serious
harassment by the scientologists that resulted in them being removed
by the police.

Two very important points raised in the discussion of this incident:

* Do not blame the cult for this - The cult makes unsubstantiated
allegations, not us.
* Do not make the mistake of defending yourself against the allegation
that Anonymous was responsible before it has been raised by someone
else - You will look like you have a guilty conscience.

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/07/13/18515939.php

Tom Newton

Jul 14, 2008, 2:11:30 AM7/14/08
On 2008-07-14, in
<6a4504c2-e552-4528...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.co

m> Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Probably another attempt by a Scilon to manufacture a crime & blame it
> on Anonymous... normal OSA op....

That's a lie. A typical accusation from an 'Anon' that he not
only can't prove, but can't provide one scrap of evidence to
justify.

> On July 10th the Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and
> several windows smashed. Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and
> have condemed these attacks.

And what would they do if they were responsible?

Confess?

You do love to post utter nonsense.

> As reported in the Hamburg newspaper Morgenpost, on July 10th the
> Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and several windows
> smashed.

> Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and have condemed
> these attacks.

Again that absurd statement.

> This is somewhat more sensitive in Germany as it will
> be viewed as being similar to kristallnacht. Despite this, the Hamburg
> raid did go ahead and was successful, although there was some serious
> harassment by the scientologists that resulted in them being removed
> by the police.

You are probably lying about that, too.

I don't suppose you'd care to provide some evidence substantiating
that accusation.

Didn't think so.

That's a very amusing sentence: 'Anonymous' is there harassing the
Scientologists and when the Scientologists harass them back it's
some sort of crime?

Like all punks, they can dish it out but they can't take it, and
have to go running to the Police with their tails between their
legs.

> Two very important points raised in the discussion of this incident:
>
> * Do not blame the cult for this - The cult makes unsubstantiated
> allegations, not us.

Good grief! The bullshit from 'Anonymous' never stops.

Unsubstantiated allegations are the meat and potatoes of 'Anonymous'.

If you could substantiate even 5% of the accusations you make on
this newsgroup and your websites, the Church of Scientology would
be no more.

> * Do not make the mistake of defending yourself against the allegation
> that Anonymous was responsible before it has been raised by someone
> else - You will look like you have a guilty conscience.
>
> http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/07/13/18515939.php

'Anonymous' is the most likely suspect.

But that doesn't mean they did it.

As for them condemning the act, _that_ is bullshit.

Tom

--
Real science: http://www.sethcenter.com/pages/bookstore.htm
If I read your article, I replied to it.

RolandRB

Jul 14, 2008, 2:10:29 AM7/14/08
On Jul 14, 7:29 am, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Beautiful :o)

feministe

Jul 14, 2008, 2:51:20 AM7/14/08
"RolandRB" <rolan...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de

Beautiful :o)

I added my comment. Basically, methinks it's an OSA set-up to make believe
that anons could be the ones responsible. perhaps it's even someone having
infiltrated the group, and has had to break...

Where are the video cams showing the person destroying the glasses? Clam
buildings are full of cams. More than a hundred in Clearwater, florida...

gandow

Jul 14, 2008, 3:08:52 AM7/14/08
Miserable Dwarf schrieb:

Who did say the Org building was "*vandalized*" and several
windows "smashed"?
Who made the parallel to "Kristallnacht"?

The one and only press news so far
reports about some catapult bullet holes in the windows:
http://archiv.mopo.de/archiv/2008/20080712/hamburg/panorama/anschlag_auf_scientology.html

It is not fine to do such things.

But in no way this stupid attack can be paralled to
"Kristallnacht" Did You ever were educated about this
horrible pogrom?

It is fine not to blame the cult for this.

But it is not fine to make unsubstantiated and exxagerated
allegations.
TG

Jul 14, 2008, 3:30:56 AM7/14/08
I don't know why i am responding, i will anyway.

"Tom Newton" <t...@server.invalid> wrote in message

> On 2008-07-14, in
> <6a4504c2-e552-4528...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.co
> m> Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Probably another attempt by a Scilon to manufacture a crime & blame it
>> on Anonymous... normal OSA op....
>>

> That's a lie. A typical accusation from an 'Anon' that he not
> only can't prove, but can't provide one scrap of evidence to
> justify.

How exactly can an opinion be lie?

>> On July 10th the Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and
>> several windows smashed. Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and
>> have condemed these attacks.
>
> And what would they do if they were responsible?
>
> Confess?

Would an innocent person confess? The logic you use is poor.

> You do love to post utter nonsense.

Perhaps you need some "study tech" for reading? It's faily simple, if you
can not make sense of it perhap some schooling is in order.

>> As reported in the Hamburg newspaper Morgenpost, on July 10th the
>> Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and several windows
>> smashed.
>
>> Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and have condemed
>> these attacks.
>
> Again that absurd statement.

Do you know what absurd means? The Hamburg group have denied and condemned
the vandalism, thusly not absurd.

>> This is somewhat more sensitive in Germany as it will
>> be viewed as being similar to kristallnacht. Despite this, the Hamburg
>> raid did go ahead and was successful, although there was some serious
>> harassment by the scientologists that resulted in them being removed
>> by the police.
>
> You are probably lying about that, too.
>
> I don't suppose you'd care to provide some evidence substantiating
> that accusation.
>
> Didn't think so.

I don't suppose you know how to use google or a search engine of your
choice?

> That's a very amusing sentence: 'Anonymous' is there harassing the
> Scientologists and when the Scientologists harass them back it's
> some sort of crime?

So lets compare some tactics here.

A. Following a teenage girl round the streets of London for half an hour
with a camera. Sending erroneous letters from law office alleging non
existent crimes.

B Peaceful protest with music, dancing and cake.

The only people who would consider a peaceful protest harassment are
fascists.

> Like all punks, they can dish it out but they can't take it, and
> have to go running to the Police with their tails between their
> legs.

Just so you know it was the scientologist's who called the police for "crowd
control". Don't actually know much do you?

>> Two very important points raised in the discussion of this incident:
>>
>> * Do not blame the cult for this - The cult makes unsubstantiated
>> allegations, not us.
>
> Good grief! The bullshit from 'Anonymous' never stops.
>
> Unsubstantiated allegations are the meat and potatoes of 'Anonymous'.

Prove it.

> If you could substantiate even 5% of the accusations you make on
> this newsgroup and your websites, the Church of Scientology would
> be no more.

All good things come to those who wait.

>> * Do not make the mistake of defending yourself against the allegation
>> that Anonymous was responsible before it has been raised by someone
>> else - You will look like you have a guilty conscience.
>>
>> http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/07/13/18515939.php
>
> 'Anonymous' is the most likely suspect.
>
> But that doesn't mean they did it.

The authorities disagree with you, requiring evidence and such. By all means
you are welcome to believe that anon would add fuel to scientology's "we're
the victims" fire. It does however lack logic.

> As for them condemning the act, _that_ is bullshit.

No... It has been condemned publicly, what do you want a press release?

But books pretty please.

> If I read your article, I replied to it.

Or if you didn't read it

> If I didn't reply to it, I didn't read it.

Or you used one of you sock puppets to reply.

> My newsfilter kills about 1/2 the posts to ARS.

except you read killfile logs and have some sort of addiction to ARS

Roger Larsson

Jul 14, 2008, 3:33:16 AM7/14/08
On 14 Juli, 08:51, "feministe" <femini...@free.fr> wrote:
> "RolandRB" <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message denews:c0db1f96-ee75-4281...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...
> r- Dölj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

If Ron Hubbard had told the believers in him to smile because they
were in his candid camera they wouldn't have to destroy his buildings.

Jul 14, 2008, 3:33:36 AM7/14/08

"gandow" <gan...@dialogzentrum.de> wrote in message

it is a comparison not a claim.

RolandRB

Jul 14, 2008, 7:06:08 AM7/14/08
On Jul 14, 8:51 am, "feministe" <femini...@free.fr> wrote:
> "RolandRB" <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message denews:c0db1f96-ee75-4281...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...
> r- Hide quoted text -

It would have been done using catapults some distance away.

Monica Pignotti

Jul 14, 2008, 7:29:38 AM7/14/08
On Jul 14, 1:29 am, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Probably another attempt by a Scilon to manufacture a crime & blame it
> on Anonymous... normal OSA op....
>
> On July 10th the Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and
> several windows smashed. Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and
> have condemed these attacks.
>
> As reported in the Hamburg newspaper Morgenpost, on July 10th the
> Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and several windows
> smashed. Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and have condemed
> these attacks. This is somewhat more sensitive in Germany as it will
> be viewed as being similar to kristallnacht. Despite this, the Hamburg
> raid did go ahead and was successful, although there was some serious
> harassment by the scientologists that resulted in them being removed
> by the police.
>
> Two very important points raised in the discussion of this incident:
>
> * Do not blame the cult for this - The cult makes unsubstantiated
> allegations, not us.

But you just did, when you wrote "Probably another attempt by a Scilon

to manufacture a crime & blame it
on Anonymous... normal OSA op.... "

> * Do not make the mistake of defending yourself against the allegation

> that Anonymous was responsible before it has been raised by someone
> else - You will look like you have a guilty conscience.
>
> http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/07/13/18515939.php

In the end, a group is nothing more than a collection of individuals
and since the individuals who make up the undefined group "anonymous"
are not identified, there is no accountability or way to tell who did
what, unless the individuals who did this are caught red-handed. Even
then, since anonymous has no formal organizational structure, it would
be difficult to prove any kind of affiliation. Its the perfect set-up
to get away with just about anything. Interesting to observe how
anything that conflicts with a certain image of anonymous as
nonviolent gets explained away -- the creation of a nonfalsifiable
argument. I doubt this is convincing to anyone but the believers,
however.

barb

Jul 14, 2008, 9:32:42 AM7/14/08
Monica Pignotti wrote:
> On Jul 14, 1:29 am, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Probably another attempt by a Scilon to manufacture a crime & blame it
>> on Anonymous... normal OSA op....
>>
>> On July 10th the Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and
>> several windows smashed. Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and
>> have condemed these attacks.
>>
>> As reported in the Hamburg newspaper Morgenpost, on July 10th the
>> Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and several windows
>> smashed. Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and have condemed
>> these attacks. This is somewhat more sensitive in Germany as it will
>> be viewed as being similar to kristallnacht. Despite this, the Hamburg
>> raid did go ahead and was successful, although there was some serious
>> harassment by the scientologists that resulted in them being removed
>> by the police.
>>
>> Two very important points raised in the discussion of this incident:
>>
>> * Do not blame the cult for this - The cult makes unsubstantiated
>> allegations, not us.
>
> But you just did, when you wrote "Probably another attempt by a Scilon
> to manufacture a crime & blame it
> on Anonymous... normal OSA op.... "

Word-clear "probably." Yeesh!

>> * Do not make the mistake of defending yourself against the allegation
>> that Anonymous was responsible before it has been raised by someone
>> else - You will look like you have a guilty conscience.
>>
>> http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/07/13/18515939.php
>
> In the end, a group is nothing more than a collection of individuals

> and since the individuals who make up the undefined group "Scientology"

> are not identified, there is no accountability or way to tell who did
> what, unless the individuals who did this are caught red-handed. Even

> then, it would be difficult to prove any kind of affiliation. Its the
<apostrophe s!> perfect set-up

> to get away with just about anything. Interesting to observe how

> anything that conflicts with a certain image of Scientology as

> nonviolent gets explained away -- the creation of a nonfalsifiable
> argument. I doubt this is convincing to anyone but the believers,
> however.

Fixed it for you. You're welcome.
--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

RolandRB

Jul 14, 2008, 10:19:45 AM7/14/08
> It would have been done using catapults some distance away.- Hide quoted text -

No, it was a hand-held stone. They will be on CCTV assuming the cult
has that shop front covered.

Hartley Patterson

Jul 14, 2008, 10:44:27 AM7/14/08
pign...@worldnet.att.net:

> Interesting to observe how
> anything that conflicts with a certain image of anonymous as
> nonviolent gets explained away -- the creation of a nonfalsifiable
> argument. I doubt this is convincing to anyone but the believers,
> however.

Oops! "Interesting to observe" is a weasel phrase used by politicians and
PR wonks worldwide, and it's not pleasant to see it on ARS. It is used to
highlight a minor aspect of the subject that favours the speaker's case so
that the speaker can duck out of a meaningful debate.

Hot headed individuals on both sides of an increasingly acrimonious
conflict *will* engage in activities not approved of by their peers and/or
leaders. I see no reason why our little war should be an exception to
this, and no reason to assume that such activities are being orchestrated.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/index.htm

Alexia Death

Jul 14, 2008, 12:02:11 PM7/14/08
On Jul 14, 5:44 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> pigno...@worldnet.att.net:

Somewhere big, like London or LA perhaps. But not in Hamburg. Anons
there are too tight.

feministe

Jul 14, 2008, 12:28:37 PM7/14/08
"Monica Pignotti" <pign...@worldnet.att.net> a écrit dans le message de

> On Jul 14, 1:29 am, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> * Do not blame the cult for this - The cult makes unsubstantiated
>> allegations, not us.
>
> But you just did, when you wrote "Probably another attempt by a Scilon
> to manufacture a crime & blame it
> on Anonymous... normal OSA op.... "

Yes indeed. I would bet at 65 to 35 chances. Can you really imagine EASILY
lots of exes or of unknown people crushing that scam cult windows? Now , in
the full center of a city like Hamburg, could you imagine easily that an
unknown person will do that while scientology has most probably some of its
spy tools always running?

Now, go read the secret document from Hubbard called The Goodrich
Evaluation. You'll find it in Gerry's website.

Now, that's an ubstantiated affirmation if presented as a certitude. But
when it's compared to the million pages of Hubbard crimes destroyed by his
Brutus, or the incitations to commit murders or EOC by scientology criminal
chiefs, you can very easily see why people can estimate that the cult could
be behind these stupid activities costing NOT A THIN DIME to the cult, since
insurances cover such costs.

RolandRB

Jul 14, 2008, 12:33:52 PM7/14/08
> > Hartley Pattersonhttp://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/index.htmhttp://news-from-bree.blogspot...

> Somewhere big, like London or LA perhaps. But not in Hamburg. Anons
> there are too tight.- Hide quoted text -

You have got to bear in mind that the Co$ has lied to and cheated
hundreds or thousands of people. When some of the victims read about
the regular large-scale pickets they may feel justified in taking
their own sort of action against them that may not tie in exactly with
wearing masks and eating caek. It is not the fault of Anonymous that
this happened -- it is the fault of the Co$. And speaking purely for
myself, I do not condemn such actions. In fact, I even cracked a smile
today when I looked at the pictures.

barb

Jul 14, 2008, 2:10:20 PM7/14/08

You mean, THEY PULLED IT IN?
With their history of fear and intimidation against critics of their
global scam, and with that fear fading, it wouldn't surprise me if many
victims of this repulsive con game decided to strike their own blows
against Scientology oppression.

Tom Newton

Jul 14, 2008, 2:45:35 PM7/14/08
On 2008-07-14, in

m> Monica Pignotti <pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> On Jul 14, 1:29 am, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Probably another attempt by a Scilon to manufacture a crime & blame it
>> on Anonymous... normal OSA op....
>>
>> On July 10th the Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and
>> several windows smashed. Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and
>> have condemed these attacks.
>>
>> As reported in the Hamburg newspaper Morgenpost, on July 10th the
>> Hamburg scientology building was vandalised and several windows
>> smashed. Hamburg anonymous were not responsible, and have condemed
>> these attacks. This is somewhat more sensitive in Germany as it will
>> be viewed as being similar to kristallnacht. Despite this, the Hamburg
>> raid did go ahead and was successful, although there was some serious
>> harassment by the scientologists that resulted in them being removed
>> by the police.
>>
>> Two very important points raised in the discussion of this incident:
>>
>> * Do not blame the cult for this - The cult makes unsubstantiated
>> allegations, not us.
>
> But you just did, when you wrote "Probably another attempt by a Scilon
> to manufacture a crime & blame it
> on Anonymous... normal OSA op.... "

He is an 'Anon'. He doesn't have to be logical. Or ethical.

He's a Valiant Warrior in the Service of God Fighting the Forces of Evil.

And like all such people throughout history, he's worse than the supposed
'evil' he is fighting and doesn't accomplish anything but making the
world an uglier and sadder place to be.

<snip>

Tom

If I read your article, I replied to it.

If I didn't reply to it, I didn't read it.

obsce...@live.com

Jul 14, 2008, 8:53:17 PM7/14/08
On Jul 14, 6:29 am, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Probably another attempt by a Scilon to manufacture a crime & blame it

> on Anonymous... normal OSA op....

Yup. Normal OSA OP.

Just think about all the threats, bombs and anthrax that the Cult said
Anonymous sent to them which mysteriously and coincidentally stopped
when their second injunction application in Cultwater failed
miserably.

They are so transparent,

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 15, 2008, 9:13:37 PM7/15/08
obsce...@live.com wrote:

Also telling is that despite all the insane claims by Scientology crooks
about all the evidence of criminal activity, not a single arrest has ever
been made against these fictitious, invisible, non-existant Anonymous
bad guys. On the other had we have a growing library of Scientology
criminals assaulting peaceful protesters.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Violently insane Scientology woman verbally assaults 2 little girls