San Diego Global, Valentine's Day 2009

barbz

Feb 18, 2009, 1:41:54 PM2/18/09
Twenty anons (single losers, most likely) met up to participate in the
Valentine's Day global. Socal was between rain storms, so it was clear,
but chilly by our standards.

There were 20 of us at peak numbers. Anon met at the usual place, but I
was late because my printer blurped out signage that was too big for my
16" x 20" cardboard and I had to print out and assemble.

My sign said "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM ANONYMOUS
Internet Love Machine."

One anon arrived at the org early and solo. Scilons called the cops and
his encounter made him paranoid for the rest of the day because the
female patrol officer was all srs bsns and claimed there was video of us
"blocking the driveway."

The VM panels weren't up until they spotted solo anon, but they had them
ready to deploy, so by the time the main group arrived, they were up and
hiding the front window.

The cops returned later, and I fielded the contact; dropping names and
answering questions. The officer I spoke to asked some good questions,
gave us the usual "be good now" speech, the female officer stayed in the
car.

One anon brought a RC helicopter that worked for a minute until it
crashed and the back rotor fell off. That had potential.

Scilons were in deep hiding. Harley stayed behind the panels with his
video camera, and Ben stayed in the office, glaring at us through a gap
in the panels.

Not much activity. A couple of Scilons waved at us while going to their
cars, and one guy flashed me a peace sign after reading my sign as I
stood by the driveway.

We marched back down to Broadway and handed out a lot of yftc to
passersby. Then some of us went for refreshments to wash down a
delicious caek made by one of our regular's very own hands.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLncgBAwQNc
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

"Revd" Norle Enturbulata DVD, OD, DTS, SPD

Feb 25, 2009, 6:57:02 PM2/25/09
Damn, that cult sure is predictable, and uncreative to the min! How many
more incidents were claimed out of thin air regarding "blocking the
driveway" by the cult?

"barbz" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message