Why did the Holocaust happen?

DP

Dec 11, 2009, 4:04:28 AM12/11/09
Why did the Holocaust happen? What is so dangerous about the Jewish people
that the German government at that time wanted them exterminated. Is it
logically to want your own citizens exterminated when they can be put to
good use. The Jews were educated, so what was so dangerous about them that
the German wanted them exterminated? The Germans were educated people so why
were they so afraid of the Jews?

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Roger Larsson

Dec 11, 2009, 4:15:35 AM12/11/09

Why were Ron Hubbard afraid of people with true education about him
and his pseudo science that he wanted them exterminated? What he
couldn't control was a threat to him and his fraud.

Mike Thomas

Dec 11, 2009, 8:24:57 AM12/11/09

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for 15 years!

Dec 11, 2009, 2:22:01 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11, 4:04 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> Why did the Holocaust happen?

Because in 1935 there was no Internet!

"A Nazi-like organization" der Spiegel
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/der-spiegel-scientology-nazis.htm

"Justice Latey said that the tactics used by Hubbard and his helpers
are
"grimly reminiscent of the ranting and bullying of Hitler and his
henchmen".

The organization clearly is schizophrenic and paranoid,
and this bizarre combination seems to be a reflection of its founder,
L.Ron Hubbard."
--Judge Breckenridge, Los Angeles Superior Court

Adolf Hitler was also classed as a 'paranoid schizophrenic.'
See this once classified, 1943 OSS evaluation of Hitler, go to page 26
HERE
http://www.lawschool.cornell.edu/library/donovan/hitler

"It has always been the writers contention that Hitler is the greatest
hypnotist of our day" G. H. Estabrooks

Hubbard the master stage hypnotist - per Forrest Ackerman

"Well, 45 years ago there was established a Los Angeles Science
Fiction Society. I'm a charter member. I was at the very first meeting
and I've been to 1500 meetings off and on in between. It was a period
when Ron came around our club. He was living in Los Angeles. And what
I particularly remember about his appearances there was an evening of
spectacular hypnostism when hypnotized just about every kid in the
club. I remember he gave one young man a... what would you call it...
In any event, the boy was convinced that cupped in his hand, he held a
little tiny Kangaroo that was hopping around and I remember he came
over and showed the Kangaroo to me."
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm

Freedom Man

Dec 11, 2009, 2:22:16 PM12/11/09
"Roger Larsson" <exin...@tiscali.se> wrote in message

In the case of the Jewish people, they are indoctrinated from an early age
not just with religion but with a far greater allegiance to Israel than the
country in which they reside. That causes them to be false patriots -
actually SUBVERSIVES to the nation in which they live. Their education and
the resulting affluence and political influence makes them all the more
dangerous to that nation.

In the case of $cientology, it began as a beneficial (if properly applied)
psychotheraputic technique known as dianetics. This was not originated by L.
Con Hubbard, but was mostly taken by him from the works of psychologists
Freud and Korzybski. Hubbard was a skilled con-artist and fraud, and he
built his dianetics organization into a cult (the "religion" of $cientology)
to serve his megalomaniacal greed.

Astrid

Dec 11, 2009, 3:31:56 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11, 2:04 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> Why did the Holocaust happen?

The Holocaust took place because a lot of good people stood by and did
nothing, until it was too late, after Hitler came to power. Like Arnie
said, people did not have enough information to know what was going
on.

People underestimated Hitler, and dismissed him as inconsequential or
low class. We aren't going to make that mistake about a high school
dropout leading a cult of brainwashed people toward their goal of
planetary domination, and "education" in the mold of a deluded clown
like Hubbard.

Hitler's scapegoating of Jews played on latent anti-Semitism, and his
plan was predicated on programs that were introduced through law, and
many which people had no way of knowing the full details. Hubbard's
scapegoating of the psychiatric profession sounds literally insane to
most people. Indeed, that is why Scientology attracts a strong
component of mentally ill people.

The visibility of Scientology, as exposed on the web, will not lead
them into power. Instead, they will remain on the lunatic fringe, and
ultimately dwindle in numbers.

Astrid

Dec 11, 2009, 3:59:25 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11, 2:04 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

> The Germans were educated people so why
> were they so afraid of the Jews?

Germans were made to be afraid of the Jews, just as Scientologists are
made to be afraid of psychiatrists. That kind of fear and prejudice is
rarely acquired naturally. Instead, it is taught, by totalitarian
groups that want to give their followers an easy answer for very
complex problems in society or the world. In Hubbard's case, the
Universe.

So, these groups go about rewriting history, assigning all that went
wrong to their scapegoat. Hubbard, space cadet that he was, took it
all the way back, 75 million years ago, to Xenu, and his evil
psychiatrists.

Many of Hubbard's ideas are totally preposterous, taken way, way too
far to be credible to anyone, except the brainwashed or insane.

DP

Dec 11, 2009, 9:07:50 PM12/11/09

"Roger Larsson" <exin...@tiscali.se> wrote in message
People with true education, such a PHD? They seem to be the most educated.
Are they being exterminated? You didn't answer why the Jewish people was
such a threat to the German government that they wanted them exterminated.
As I said it isn't logically to exterminated your own citizens or anyone
really, there must have been something dangerous about the Jewish people.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

DP

Dec 11, 2009, 9:16:47 PM12/11/09
"Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for 15 years!" <arnald...@lermanet.com>
wrote in message

On Dec 11, 4:04 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> Why did the Holocaust happen?

"It has always been the writers contention that Hitler is the greatest
hypnotist of our day" G. H. Estabrooks

Where does Hitler learn to be a hypnotist? Does he know magic, do you
believe in magic?
A person can hypnotize a whole country is that what your saying? Is that
logical? The Jews are a puny group of people compare to the world
population, so what was so dangerous about them that they had to be
exterminated?

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 11, 2009, 9:29:26 PM12/11/09

Ernst Klee, a historian explained that the Nazis did not need the
psychiatrists but the psychiatrists needed the Nazis. (They just came
after Jews and other minorities and collected and killed them.) But
the psychiatrists needed the Nazi to make experiments on people, which
they could not do before the Nazis as the climate was not there to
just collect people and make horrible expermiments with them.

The people behind the Nazis are psychs.

But there is something else I want to take up with you DP. You are
right that psychiatry must be abolished but when a website has the
word destroy in it, it is associated with negativity and fear.

It should be re-named with "outlawpsychiatry" or "abolishpsychiatry"
or "endpsychiatricabuses", ect.

Barbara Schwarz
--

Attrocities committed by Christians, human race insulting idiots who
think that their despicable crimes will be forgiven by God and/or

I am rather a Scientology as Scientology per L. Ron Hubbard teaches
ethics, which I uphold. It teaches that ANY bad act has not just
horrible consequences for the victim but also for the person who
commits the crime.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/genocide2.htm

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 11, 2009, 9:30:58 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11, 2:59 pm, Astrid <Astrid7777...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 11, 2:04 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

As usually, you got it all wrong, "Astrid". L. Ron Hubbard, the
founder of SCN was the Jew and the Nazis and psychs infiltrated his
org, re-wrote his tech, stole tech, changed his religion, stole his
family and killed him.

Lawrence

Dec 11, 2009, 10:01:28 PM12/11/09

"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I studied the Holocaust for 6 months.

I don't think there is one name of the people in the
concentration camps I overlooked.

The Holocaust did not happen because there was
Scientologists.

It happened because there was big nosed Jews that went
up to Adolf Hitler and treated him as a kid the way the
Scientologists currently treat their public and parishioner's.

Unfortunately for the Hebrew all of Germany took Hitler's side.

--
Read "The Diary Of A Scientologist"

http://mysite.verizon.net/toomajan/

Larry

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 11, 2009, 10:13:16 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11, 9:01 pm, "Lawrence" <xxxxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:181d16f2-41b4-4459...@k4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...

This is one of the most disgusting postings that you ever did, Larry.
The Holocaust did happen and those who were guilty are the psychs, the
Germans, the Nazis, the Atheists and the Christians (and also
supported by numerous Molems).

Obwon

Dec 12, 2009, 1:19:10 AM12/12/09

The point that history reveals, and this is usually true of
any persecuted people. There is no reason to fear any
people and usually nobody does! But, when a people does
not mix and mingle well, keep to themselves, or keep
things to them selves, they make themselves an available
target for those very reasons. Those seeking a quick route
to power, can then use these things that are not widely
understood, to make baseless accusations, but ones that
will stick if nothing is done to reverse or explain the
imagery being created. That's something too hard to do when
the flames of hatred are being fanned, because by then it's
already too late. "Different" is the key to castigating a
people, and that castigation can then be used to raise a
wave of fear, on the crest of which one can ride more
easily into power. How many segregationists in the south
rode into power on the wave of fear of blacks? Then look to
see what else such people had, in the way of social and
governing improvements! Obviously they're "one trick
ponies".

When you recognise that people are dissatisfied enough, to
be moved on mere emotion, need no evidence, no facts and
have no taste for study, then you have a mindless mob that
can be ruled by fear and hatred. Hardly a wonder that some
creepy loathsome creatures, who would otherwise be
relegated to a mediocre existence, will step forward to
lead the charge.

Obwon

Dec 12, 2009, 1:42:38 AM12/12/09
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:22:16 -0500, "Freedom Man"
<lib...@once.net> wrote:

>"Roger Larsson" <exin...@tiscali.se> wrote in message
>> On 11 Dec, 10:04, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
>>> Why did the Holocaust happen? What is so dangerous about the Jewish
>>> people
>>> that the German government at that time wanted them exterminated. Is it
>>> logically to want your own citizens exterminated when they can be put to
>>> good use. The Jews were educated, so what was so dangerous about them
>>> that
>>> the German wanted them exterminated? The Germans were educated people so
>>> why
>>> were they so afraid of the Jews?
>>>
>>> --www.destroypsychiatry.org
>>
>> Why were Ron Hubbard afraid of people with true education about him
>> and his pseudo science that he wanted them exterminated? What he
>> couldn't control was a threat to him and his fraud.
>
>In the case of the Jewish people, they are indoctrinated from an early age
>not just with religion but with a far greater allegiance to Israel than the
>country in which they reside. That causes them to be false patriots -
>actually SUBVERSIVES to the nation in which they live. Their education and
>the resulting affluence and political influence makes them all the more
>dangerous to that nation.

Yeah, but by falling for it, we proved them right! We
proved exactly why they do this indocrination thing, to be
the right way to go. We proved that they should not have
allegiance to anyone but themselves, by showing how easily
we would abandon our lofty principles out of simple fear and
hatred. Thus they've proved how dangerous we really were
and are!

If you look at 9-11, you say it was and inside job! You
believe it wasn't done by the people who we're told did it.
Okay, fair enough! But whoever did it, it could have been
done another way, the results would have been pretty much
the same, with only the blame re-directed. Suppose the
Saudi's/Arabs/Muslims had control and published that there
were disgruntled Israeli's at the controls? What would we
be doing then? Oh yeah, Israel doesn't have oil, so
there's little hope of large profit to drive the planning
stages, eh? But the emotional parts of it would work
pretty much the same. We'd abandon our need for facts and
evidence and become a mindless machine on a hatred driven
technological jihad, only this time against the Jews. Would
you trust your life to people so easily misleadable?

We could prove them wrong and try to clean the mess up with
a full, open and honest investigation, but outside of a
few "conspiracy theorist loons", what are the chances of
that? There's a very good and profound reason that "Equal
protection of law" was written into the U.S. Constitution.
Because that's needed to make the ideas in it, work.
Unfortunately the Constitution has been suspended for the
last several years, and it shows few signs of being
restored to it's former glory anytime soon.

>In the case of $cientology, it began as a beneficial (if properly applied)
>psychotheraputic technique known as dianetics. This was not originated by L.
>Con Hubbard, but was mostly taken by him from the works of psychologists
>Freud and Korzybski. Hubbard was a skilled con-artist and fraud, and he
>built his dianetics organization into a cult (the "religion" of $cientology)
>to serve his megalomaniacal greed.

And again we see the root of corruption: Abandonment of
scientific principle in favor of pure, emotionally driven
prejudice!

Obwon

Dec 12, 2009, 1:56:04 AM12/12/09
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:07:50 -0500, "DP"
<d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

>"Roger Larsson" <exin...@tiscali.se> wrote in message
>> On 11 Dec, 10:04, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
>>> Why did the Holocaust happen? What is so dangerous about the Jewish
>>> people
>>> that the German government at that time wanted them exterminated. Is it
>>> logically to want your own citizens exterminated when they can be put to
>>> good use. The Jews were educated, so what was so dangerous about them
>>> that
>>> the German wanted them exterminated? The Germans were educated people so
>>> why
>>> were they so afraid of the Jews?
>>>
>>> --www.destroypsychiatry.org
>>
>> Why were Ron Hubbard afraid of people with true education about him
>> and his pseudo science that he wanted them exterminated? What he
>> couldn't control was a threat to him and his fraud.
>People with true education, such a PHD? They seem to be the most educated.
>Are they being exterminated?

No, they're the easiest to control, since they have
something to lose, if not money then their good name.
They'd hardly be moved to risk it, to oppose a politically
powerful group of well financed madmen. Most especially,
dependant as they are on gov't largesses. Not that they go
completely quiet, but that their voices are so easily
drowned out by loud, boisterous and emotionally driven
mobs, not amenable to the fine points of logic, reason or
commonsense. If they're teaching correctly, it's their
students who flare up first. But astute power grabbers know
this, and move to use the levers of gov't, to jiggle the
sylabuses, to excise thought trains offensive to their
causes. This "pre-emptive lunacy", is usually driven by
the designs of people already in power, then later becomes
just as useful to people on the outside, seeking to gain
power. It's a natural progression, where encumbents
seeking to sustain their encumbency, create by products
that aid and abet the "come-alongs" bringing up the rear.

<snip>

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Dec 12, 2009, 2:35:35 AM12/12/09
A lot of these ideas started with plagues and public health issues
associated with contagion. Then evolution defined heredity as
something manageable. Before evolution, it wasn't heredity, but
culture. It was after WW1 that many in the USA turned against
evolution, because of the Kaiser's fascination with it, trying to
build and unite a nation that did not exist before the 1870s.
Politicians do strange things with science unimagined by scientists.

Von Pappen, Hitler's figurehead, directed the TUrkish Armenian
genocide. (Von Papen also directed the megaton Big TOm Island
munitions explosion in Jersey City during WW1. Ironically from 60
Wall, the current domicile of Deutsche Bank)

Then there was mechanisation. Without mechanisation this could not
have happened. Hitler didn't just pick on Jews. He also picked on
Slavs and Gypsies. He wanted to Germanise the Slavs. The Croats also
killed a million Serbs, one third of the total. Stalin killed 30
million Kulaks and bragged to Churchill about it.

Ultimately it is because people don't see ideas as heuristic
approximations, maps, of reality, but as reality itself. They try to
fit reality to ideas instead of the other way around. The best reality
is the person next to you, in the divine image, not the idea you
created in your own head. Worshiping ideas, the ultimate human
creation, is the ultimate idolatry.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2

DP

Dec 12, 2009, 4:38:55 AM12/12/09

On Dec 11, 3:04 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> Why did the Holocaust happen? What is so dangerous about the Jewish people
> that the German government at that time wanted them exterminated. Is it
> logically to want your own citizens exterminated when they can be put to
> good use. The Jews were educated, so what was so dangerous about them that
> the German wanted them exterminated? The Germans were educated people so
> why
> were they so afraid of the Jews?
>
> --www.destroypsychiatry.org

But the psychiatrists needed the Nazi to make experiments on people, which

they could not do before the Nazis as the climate was not there to
just collect people and make horrible expermiments with them.

-------
So what horrible experiments were done by psychiatrists then? Why do you
need so many people to do experiments, shouldn't a few hundred, thousands be
enough[how about using prisoners?]? It doesn't explain why the nazi would
want the Jews exterminated. The Jews were educated people who could have
been useful to them in war such as some of the Jew scientists did in
previous war who invented lethal gas attack.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

DP

Dec 12, 2009, 4:48:39 AM12/12/09
"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 04:04:28 -0500, "DP"
> <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
>
>>Why did the Holocaust happen? What is so dangerous about the Jewish people
>>that the German government at that time wanted them exterminated. Is it
>>logically to want your own citizens exterminated when they can be put to
>>good use. The Jews were educated, so what was so dangerous about them that
>>the German wanted them exterminated? The Germans were educated people so
>>why
>>were they so afraid of the Jews?
>

> "Different" is the key to castigating a
> people, and that castigation can then be used to raise a
> wave of fear, on the crest of which one can ride more
> easily into power.

So you can see how someone can use "different" as a way to castigate, why
not other people in Germany then?

>How many segregationists in the south
> rode into power on the wave of fear of blacks?

But there were no extermination of blacks. So why did the German government
wanted the Jews exterminated?

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Freedom Man

Dec 12, 2009, 1:06:41 PM12/12/09
"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message

Good points, and well said.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 12, 2009, 7:03:58 PM12/12/09
On Dec 12, 3:38 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ad883dc3-e32e-4621...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...

They were/are crazy people, DP. Nothing that they did make sense. They
enjoy it to hurt people beyond belief and they enjoy it to be
completely lawless.

They are rotten to the core.

You can't explain insanity with reasons.

They are evil and this is why they made their experiments and killed
these millions.
Don't think that it did not serve some crazy psychiatric study. I am
sure there were
lots Nazi psychs who wrote "expertises" about killing in masses and
called that educational.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 12, 2009, 7:07:01 PM12/12/09

The Nazis were also anti-black. They would have gassed also black
people but there were not many in Europe at that time. They demanded
that a black athlete should not participate in the Olympic games but
as he was not in their reach, they could not kill him.

Jews, gypsies and all kinds of minoritoes were mass murdered by the
Nazis as crazy German psychs were behind all of that.

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Dec 12, 2009, 9:35:34 PM12/12/09

In <b8be9428-21d0-476a...@g12g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> by Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> on Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:03:58 -0800 (PST) we perused:

*+-They were/are crazy people
*+-They are rotten to the core
*+-You can't explain insanity with reasons

You may be right, but if we accept it, we start to be like them.

DP

Dec 13, 2009, 5:05:54 AM12/13/09

www.destroypsychiatry.org
"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message

>>Jews, gypsies and all kinds of minoritoes were mass murdered by the

>>Nazis as crazy German psychs were behind all of that.

"The racial policy of Nazi Germany is the set of policies and laws
implemented by Nazi Germany, asserting the superiority of the "Aryan race,"
and based on a specific racist doctrine which claimed scientific legitimacy.
It was combined with a eugenics programme that aimed to achieve "racial
purity" of the "Aryan race" by using compulsory sterilizations and
extermination of the Untermensch (or "sub-humans"), which eventually
culminated in the Holocaust. These policies targeted, first of all, Jews,
who were considered as the most "inferior race" of all on a hierarchy that
included Jews at the bottom"

Suppose the Nazi believed that they can achieve this "Aryan race" theory of
their, what about the rest of the world? Why would the rest of the world go
along with the Nazi who claim themselves to be on the top of the list? That
doesn't make any sense at all. That would mean the extermination of all who
isnt of the Aryan race.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Roger Larsson

Dec 13, 2009, 7:33:02 AM12/13/09
On 12 Dec, 03:07, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> "Roger Larsson" <exins...@tiscali.se> wrote in message

Nationalists aren't internet-citizens, are they? We have everyone
arrived to the world through a mother a father made pregnant and we
are all the owner of a planet to do the best of in our common
interest. If Ron Hubbards mother had pleased his father differently we
had all gone yummy-yummy instead of basic-basic in our search for the
true education about him and his indoctrination of how good he was and
how bad his enemies are. Why exterminate the ones with true knowledge
about sociopaths and what they can do in peoples sleepy moments when
they aren't awake?

DP

Dec 13, 2009, 4:58:40 PM12/13/09
"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 04:04:28 -0500, "DP"
> <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
>
>>Why did the Holocaust happen? What is so dangerous about the Jewish people
>>that the German government at that time wanted them exterminated. Is it
>>logically to want your own citizens exterminated when they can be put to
>>good use. The Jews were educated, so what was so dangerous about them that
>>the German wanted them exterminated? The Germans were educated people so
>>why
>>were they so afraid of the Jews?
>
> The point that history reveals, and this is usually true of
> any persecuted people. There is no reason to fear any
> people and usually nobody does! But, when a people does
> not mix and mingle well, keep to themselves, or keep
> things to them selves, they make themselves an available
> target for those very reasons.

"The subsequent 1935 Nuremberg Laws stripped German Jews of their
citizenship and forbade Jews from marrying non-Jewish Germans. The result of
these laws was the exclusion of Jews from German social and political life.
Many sought asylum abroad; thousands did manage to leave, but as Chaim
Weizmann wrote in 1936, "The world seemed to be divided into two parts -
those places where the Jews could not live and those where they could not
enter."

So we never really understand why the German government at that time wanted
the Jews out of Germany but as we can see from what is written, nobody seem
to want the Jews either. Why is the Jews so disliked? Now that Israel
exists, why don't all the Jews go there. They now have a home of their own
when none existed before. The Jews fought for a homeland, now they have one,
why don't they want to live in it? More Jews live ouside of Israel than in
it.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 13, 2009, 11:23:59 PM12/13/09
On Dec 12, 8:35 pm, vjp2...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
> In <b8be9428-21d0-476a-986b-9df2c47b0...@g12g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> by Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> on Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:03:58 -0800 (PST) we perused:

> *+-They were/are crazy people
> *+-They are rotten to the core
> *+-You can't explain insanity with reasons
>
> You may be right, but if we accept it, we start to be like them.

I never become one of them.

I don't accept it. I want justice. Nazis were and are crazy but not
crazy enough that they did not know what they did.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 13, 2009, 11:29:06 PM12/13/09
On Dec 13, 4:05 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> --www.destroypsychiatry.org"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message
> --www.destroypsychiatry.org- Hide quoted text -

The Nazis (and behind them the psychiatrists) brought and bring out
out the worst in people.
Yes, they would have succeeded to turn most of the world on their side
but they would have destoyed it also again.

Here is how it works: they create an image of an enemy, like the Jews.
If no Jews would be anymore left and all would be Aryans, they would
still hate and then they would hate each other and go into war against
each other until they are destroyed again.

Peter Schilte

Dec 14, 2009, 12:58:18 AM12/14/09
On 14 dec, 05:29, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:
> > --www.destroypsychiatry.org-Hide quoted text -

> The Nazis (and behind them the psychiatrists) brought and bring out
> out the worst in people.
> Yes, they would have succeeded to turn most of the world on their side
> but they would have destoyed it also again.
>
> Here is how it works: they create an image of an enemy, like the Jews.
> If no Jews would be anymore left and all would be Aryans, they would
> still hate and then they would hate each other and go into war against
> each other until they are destroyed again.
>
> Barbara Schwarz
> --
>
> Attrocities committed by Christians, human race insulting idiots who
> think that their despicable crimes will be forgiven by God and/or
> Jesus and that is why they continue to commit crimes.
>
> I am rather a Scientology as Scientology per L. Ron Hubbard teaches
> ethics, which I uphold. It teaches that ANY bad act has not just
> horrible consequences for the victim but also for the person who
> commits the crime.
>
> http://www.religioustolerance.org/genocide2.htm

It also goes for scientology:
Here is how it works: They create an image of an enemy, like the
psychiatrists.
If no psychiatrists would be anymore left and all would be
scientologists, they would

still hate and then they would hate each other and go into war against
each other until they are destroyed again.

Peter

"A psychiatrist today has the power to (1) take a fancy to a woman (2)
lead her to take wild treatment as a joke (3) drug and shock her to
temporary insanity (4) incarnate [sic] her (5) use her sexually (6)
sterilise her to prevent conception (7) kill her by a brain operation
to prevent disclosure. And all with no fear of reprisal. Yet it is
rape and murder. We want at least one bad mark on every psychiatrist
in England, a murder, an assault, or a rape or more than one. This is
Project Psychiatry. We will remove them."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Sec ED, Office of LRH, Confidential, 22 February
1966, "Project Psychiatry"

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

DP

Dec 14, 2009, 3:44:27 AM12/14/09

>>Here is how it works: they create an image of an enemy, like the Jews.

>>If no Jews would be anymore left and all would be Aryans, they would
>>still hate and then they would hate each other and go into war against
>>each other until they are destroyed again.

During WWII, the allies of the German were not of Aryan race such as Japan,
Italy, etc. So why would they join the Nazi? Wouldn't they be next after
the war since they are not of Aryan race?

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Peter Schilte

Dec 14, 2009, 4:43:56 AM12/14/09
> > --www.destroypsychiatry.org-Hide quoted text -

> >>Here is how it works: they create an image of an enemy, like the Jews.
> >>If no Jews would be anymore left and all would be Aryans, they would
> >>still hate and then they would hate each other and go into war against
> >>each other until they are destroyed again.
>
> During WWII, the allies of the German were not of Aryan race such as Japan,
> Italy, etc.  So why would they join the Nazi? Wouldn't they be next after
> the war since they are not of Aryan race?
>
> --www.destroypsychiatry.org

You are speculating about things that never happened. The Nazi's lost
the war. That solved all the "problems" you see.

Peter

"You mocked up your own reactive mind, you mocked up your BTs and you
mocked up your past lives.
Those ARE the EPs (End Phenomenons) of scientology.
L. Ron Hubbard told you so. This is what you are paying for, in no
uncertain terms. Hubbard makes it very clear all the way "UP" the
bridge.
He even told you he was selling you a bridge."
- Ladybird

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Obwon

Dec 14, 2009, 9:43:20 AM12/14/09
On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 04:48:39 -0500, "DP"
<d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

>"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 04:04:28 -0500, "DP"
>> <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
>>
>>>Why did the Holocaust happen? What is so dangerous about the Jewish people
>>>that the German government at that time wanted them exterminated. Is it
>>>logically to want your own citizens exterminated when they can be put to
>>>good use. The Jews were educated, so what was so dangerous about them that
>>>the German wanted them exterminated? The Germans were educated people so
>>>why
>>>were they so afraid of the Jews?
>>

>> "Different" is the key to castigating a
>> people, and that castigation can then be used to raise a
>> wave of fear, on the crest of which one can ride more
>> easily into power.
>So you can see how someone can use "different" as a way to castigate, why
>not other people in Germany then?

Of necessity the people who are to be targeted, when you
are small in number and weak yourself, must not be able to
fight back. Another requisite is that they must already be
the target of suspicious, because at that point in time,
you haven't the means or resources to spread the poison
yourself. So, the path of least resistance is to pick on
some group already widely suspect, if only because of their
success. And finally, other people in Germany were
targeted! Even Germans themselves fell under the axe for
expressing disaproval of the mission.

>>How many segregationists in the south
>> rode into power on the wave of fear of blacks?
>But there were no extermination of blacks. So why did the German government
>wanted the Jews exterminated?

Out of fanning the flames of hatred, a "brainstorm" arose!
The idea that Jews might be completely eradicated, came out
of the mind of someone, trying to gain favor with Hitler,
who was known to have a deep appreciation for wild and
lunatic ideas! Hitler, you see, was a "one trick pony",
with pretty nearly no new ideas of his own. His behaviour
was a great influence on the ignorant masses, the
intelligencia sought to harness this power for them selves,
unfortunately, like grabbing a tiger by the tail, it
consumed them instead. They thought they had found an easy
almost effortless way to harness the ignorant masses
securely to the yoke of industry, instead they found
themselves chained and dragged behind Hitlers wagon.

Not an unusual outcome, knowing that they knew better than
to fall for Hitlers line. But the peace they made with him,
in the exchange for hoped for security, provided neither!
After all Hitler no longer needed them, once he had seized
power, and he already knew the intelligencia were not
really on board with him, but had merely been making a
deal. Their reason, logic and sense of justice portended
to become an obstacle to Hitlers power, no such obstacles
could be tolerated. Hitler had only one way, and one way
only, to deal with his detractors. The rest was as
expected.

Obwon

Dec 14, 2009, 9:46:49 AM12/14/09

And that includes Hitler himself! He wasn't a blond
himself, but he sure thought like one, eh? (hahaha).

Obwon

Dec 14, 2009, 10:29:03 AM12/14/09

They were each "allies of conveinence" to each other. Each
of them planned to exterminate the other after they won.
Each thought to make their other "allies" do the heavy
lifting, Each thought themselves to be the "master race",
before whom all enemies would fall helplessly. Mere logic,
all by itself, tells you that if this was true, only one
of them could be right! If "might be right" was the order
of the day, the best they could hope for is that two or
more of them were equals, a concept they could not tolerate
thinking about. But if they were equals, then all they'd
have accomplished is to have an endless war on their hands.
Or at least a war that would last until, the last two or
three combatants, mortally wounded each other (them being
equals and all).

Obwon

Dec 14, 2009, 10:38:08 AM12/14/09

They have to live outside of Israel, because that's where
the lunatics -- who eventually become a threat to people
who are different than themselves -- come from. Where they
used to think it enough to be productive members of any
society, they now know that isn't enough. They are a group
who hold to certain beliefs and tend not to mix and mingle
very much, although they actually do just as much mixing
and mingling as any other peoples. But, their
fundamentalists don't, like fundamentalist of every other
stripe! But such facts matter not when you're talking to a
mass of inconsolable ignorants. Thus it becomes easy to
tarnish all Jews, with the extremism of the few!

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 14, 2009, 2:42:42 PM12/14/09
> > > --www.destroypsychiatry.org-Hidequoted text -

> > The Nazis (and behind them the psychiatrists) brought and bring out
> > out the worst in people.
> > Yes, they would have succeeded to turn most of the world on their side
> > but they would have destoyed it also again.
>
> > Here is how it works: they create an image of an enemy, like the Jews.
> > If no Jews would be anymore left and all would be Aryans, they would
> > still hate and then they would hate each other and go into war against
> > each other until they are destroyed again.
>
> > Barbara Schwarz
> > --
>
> > Attrocities committed by Christians, human race insulting idiots who
> > think that their despicable crimes will be forgiven by God and/or
> > Jesus and that is why they continue to commit crimes.
>
> > I am rather a Scientology as Scientology per L. Ron Hubbard teaches
> > ethics, which I uphold. It teaches that ANY bad act has not just
> > horrible consequences for the victim but also for the person who
> > commits the crime.
>
> >http://www.religioustolerance.org/genocide2.htm
>
> It

L. Ron Hubbard was right with his critism of psychiatry. He started to
open people's eyes on what they are doing and that is why Scientology
was infiltrated by psych agents.

Barbara Schwarz

--
Neal Warren aka Greg or Gregory Hall forges Mark Charles de Rothschild
on Usenet.

The Dark Bible Women's Inferior Status

Burn the daughter!
Cut off her hand!
Expose her breasts!
Female births get penalty
Female inferiority
God's OK on abortion
Jesus will kill children
Kill the witches!
Moses' mass murder
Rape my daughter
Raping and killing
Silence the woman!
Stone the woman
"Virgin" mistranslation
Virgin's worth
Wives, submit yourselves!
Women shall not speak
Women's sorrow
Rip up pregnant women
The wicked woman

And here the bible paragraphs, where you can find that disgusting
stuff.

http://nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible7.htm

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 14, 2009, 2:44:51 PM12/14/09
> > --www.destroypsychiatry.org-Hide quoted text -

> >>Here is how it works: they create an image of an enemy, like the Jews.
> >>If no Jews would be anymore left and all would be Aryans, they would
> >>still hate and then they would hate each other and go into war against
> >>each other until they are destroyed again.
>
> During WWII, the allies of the German were not of Aryan race such as Japan,
> Italy, etc.  So why would they join the Nazi? Wouldn't they be next after
> the war since they are not of Aryan race?
>
> --www.destroypsychiatry.org- Hide quoted text -

Because the Nazis and the psychs behind them bought the Japanese
leadership. Yes, they did not think that they would be next who would
have been exterminated by the German Nazis. But this would have
happened if they would have won.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 14, 2009, 2:47:08 PM12/14/09
> >> --www.destroypsychiatry.org-Hide quoted text -

> >During WWII, the allies of the German were not of Aryan race such as Japan,
> >Italy, etc.  So why would they join the Nazi? Wouldn't they be next after
> >the war since they are not of Aryan race?
>
> They were each "allies of conveinence"  to each other.  Each
> of them planned to exterminate the other after they won.

I agree with you but I am sure that the Germans bought these Japanese
officials.
They knew that the American's had the atomic bomb and they used the
Japenese to attack the USA so that they get the bombs on their heads.
Typical German to provoke and then to hide behind others.

L. Ron Hubbard was right with his critism of psychiatry. He started to
open people's eyes on what they are doing and that is why Scientology
was infiltrated by psych agents.

Barbara Schwarz

DP

Dec 15, 2009, 3:30:14 AM12/15/09
"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message

I dont think it would be logical to exterminate each other after they won. I
think the nazi believe in a Aryan race and didn't want the Jews to be part
of their gene pole. They believe in eugenics that "sought to counter what
they regarded as dysgenic dynamics within the human gene pool, specifically
in regard to congenital disorders and factors relating to the heritability
of IQ. " When Hitler came into power, the Jews didn't like him. On March 24,
1933 through a newspaper ad in the Daily Express, it called for Jews
everywhere to unit and declare an economic and finanicial war on Germay. But
is that the reason that Hilter implemented the policies against Jews as he
did. Was there other reasons?

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

DP

Dec 15, 2009, 3:41:42 AM12/15/09

>They are a group who hold to certain beliefs and tend not to mix and mingle
> very much, although they actually do just as much mixing
> and mingling as any other peoples.

Do you think the belief of Jews that they are "the chosen people" cause them
not to want to mingle with those outside of their kind? Where does a group
of people come up with the idea that they are "the chosen people". By what
standard of measurement do they use to verify that they are indeed "the
chosen people". What would the psychiatric evaluation of people who think
they are "the chosen people"?

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Obwon

Dec 15, 2009, 10:56:28 AM12/15/09

Nope, Germany had all but abandoned it's atomic effort,
because the war was going so badly. They didn't know for
sure that an atom bomb could even be made. The Japanese got
the bomb, because America could not understand a culture
where people could go to their deaths so easily, either by
suicide or in their national interest, that was alien to us
and made Truman believe that the Japanese would probably
fight to the last man if something drastically dramatic
weren't done.

Besides if Hitler had known we had the bomb, he'd
probably have committed suicide much sooner.

Obwon

Dec 15, 2009, 11:46:35 AM12/15/09
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 03:41:42 -0500, "DP"
<d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

Hahaha... The "chosen people" thing is just another bunch
of words, every religion, every group, association etc.,
always finds words of self praise! I mean, what else are
they to do? Get up on the podium and say things like "We
know we are not the best, the brightest or the swiftest, we
also know that we Imperial Knights of Foombula are actually
the worst plague to blight mans kind." I mean, that sort
of thing isn't going to attract and hold members. so you
need to find glowing terms of praise and high honors to
describe the group. "Chosen people" does that very nicely.
And like any group, there are people with in it, who take
these noble words and high ideals to heart.

Catholicism is "The One True Religion". Which says that
the "Chosen people" have been chosen by the wrong God.
In any event it's all a bunch of malarkey, most Jews I know
don't either feel or act anything like they've been chosen,
most are not on some eternal regious mission, and you'll
probably find them marrying with other races pretty
routinely today. Ah, but the Hassidem. the hard core
zionist, they don't like it that way, but what can they do
about it but rant and rave? And of course force the young
to put on these displays of religious dress to alienate the
world.

DP

Dec 15, 2009, 7:40:45 PM12/15/09

www.destroypsychiatry.org

"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message

But you shouldn't take "the chosen people" lightly because it is a selling
point. It makes someone feel superior than others. Does it have any effect
on the Nazi who wants an Aryan race so they can be superior and reject the
Jews genetic because the Jews claim to be "the chosen people" (Deuteronomy
7:6) as a way to get back at the Jews.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Obwon

Dec 16, 2009, 3:31:11 PM12/16/09

Oh yeah, we should really fear anyone or group that
practices self glorification. Even if there is some basis
for it. The uplift of glorification, is for others to do
to others, never for one, or a group, to do for itself.

DP

Dec 16, 2009, 8:32:07 PM12/16/09
"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message
But the original point is about the Holocaust. Do Jews behave as if they are
better than other people, why would Hitler act the way he did. The Jews were
citizen of Germany and there was no civil war between Jews and German. We
know that Jews outside of Germany put an ad to declare war on Germany on
March 24, 1933 in the Daily Express newspaper and for all Jews to go along
with it. The second point is about being "the chosen people", is that why
the Nazi came up with Aryan race? It is just a curiosity to wonder how an
event like the Holocaust can occur. We can't just say Hitler was a madman
because there are other madmen in the world but they don't exterminate a
whole group of people. So did Hitler really want to exterminate all the
Jews? How can Hitler exterminate ALL the JEWS if there are JEWISH people
living outside of Germany. So, was Hitler a dumbass?

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 17, 2009, 12:09:15 AM12/17/09
On Dec 14, 8:46 am, Obwon <Ob...@real.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 05:05:54 -0500, "DP"
>

> <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
>
> >--
> >www.destroypsychiatry.org
> >"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message
> himself,  but he sure thought like one,  eh?  (hahaha).- Hide quoted text -

He should have routed himself in a concentration camp.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 17, 2009, 12:11:52 AM12/17/09
> --www.destroypsychiatry.org- Hide quoted text -

There are many Jews and not all fit into Israel. Moreover, there are
many people who do not want Jews in Israel either. And most important,
why should Jews leave their homelands. They have the right to live
where they want just like other people.

Jews are not liked because the Germans use other people and nations to
continue hate campaigns against them.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 17, 2009, 12:13:01 AM12/17/09
> --www.destroypsychiatry.org- Hide quoted text -

I thought the Christians think they are the chosen people? I heard so
often that nobody gets into paradise except the Christians.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 17, 2009, 12:16:43 AM12/17/09

What makes you think he committed suicide?

There was never any evidence that he committed suicide, no dead body
and Dwight Eisenhower and Stalin agreed that there was no proof that
he really is dead.

Google: Hitler did not commit suicide. Don't believe Wikipiggy.

Barbara Schwarz

> >L. Ron Hubbard was right with his critism of psychiatry. He started to
> >open people's eyes on what they are doing and that is why Scientology
> >was infiltrated by psych agents.
>

> >Barbara Schwarz- Hide quoted text -

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 17, 2009, 12:19:15 AM12/17/09
> > > --www.destroypsychiatry.org-Hidequoted text -

> > During WWII, the allies of the German were not of Aryan race such as Japan,
> > Italy, etc.  So why would they join the Nazi? Wouldn't they be next after
> > the war since they are not of Aryan race?
>
> > --www.destroypsychiatry.org
>
> You are speculating about things that never happened. The Nazi's lost
> the war. That solved all the "problems" you see.

Not really, Peter because the Gehlen Spy Ring old Nazis remained and
became one of Germany's current secret services.

Once Nazis, always Nazis.

Speaking of experience with those animals.

Barbara Schwarz

> Peter
>
> "You mocked up your own reactive mind, you mocked up your BTs and you
> mocked up your past lives.
> Those ARE the EPs (End Phenomenons) of scientology.
> L. Ron Hubbard told you so. This is what you are paying for, in no
> uncertain terms. Hubbard makes it very clear all the way "UP" the
> bridge.
> He even told you he was selling you a bridge."
> - Ladybird
>

> http://www.scamofscientology.nl- Hide quoted text -

Obwon

Dec 17, 2009, 6:06:53 AM12/17/09
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:32:07 -0500, "DP"
<d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

The point is you're giving Hitler way too much credit
for merely misusing power and influencing people in ways
that were not well thought out. His lunatic rantings
worked well on the easy to mislead ignorati. But if you
read the history you'll no doubt note that Hitlers hatred
for Jews, played only a small role in his coming to power.
His hate for Jews, worked to enable his Brownshirts,
violent thugs and like minded anti semites, but their main
usefulness to the Nazi party, was not their hatred of Jews.
Hitlers permission to attack Jews was little more than a
strategy to reward these criminals for providing other, more
useful political services.

For the longest of times, as Hitler came to power and
before, he was capable of thinking of little more than
harrassement, expulsion and sequestration of Jews. It fell
to his fellow travelers to bring him the insane idea that
Jews might be exterminated on a grand scale. Hitler, being
an insane individual himself, with a grand appreciation of
lunacy, was quick to accept the offered program and put his
power behind it. Hitler needed fear and his "forces" were
therefore composed of people who could generate it. As
Hitler gained power and therefore had less to fear from the
German people who might oppose him, he had few tasks to
employ the rabble he'd collected as his inside troops. To
keep them occupied and fast to his side, he allowed them to
become preoccupied with the "Jewish Question". It is from
that preoccupation with the "Jewish Question", that the
"final solution" was thought up by one of his minions
attempting to gain his favor.

The whole mess devolved from a people who had willfully
abandoned the rule of law and justice, in order to profane
ideas that they disagreed with the "V.D.", if you will.
Once a people go this route and sweep aside everything in
order to get what they want, they open a Pandora's box, out
of which comes they know not what. In this case it was a
holocaust against Jews, what it will be the next time, no
one can say.

Obwon

Dec 17, 2009, 6:08:43 AM12/17/09

Observe that he didn't have to. Because what he was doing,
did not have to make any sense!

Obwon

Dec 17, 2009, 6:39:53 AM12/17/09

Nawh, I wouldn't blame the Germans! I walk through Lee
Avenue, I walk through Boro Park, and I see the "strange"
dress and the "strange" customs... If I did not
understand these things, they are strange enough to give an
American offense. They appear to be "wearing their religion
on their sleeves". Thus the ignorati could easily believe
that it's some sort of sinister conspiracy. I'm sure that
many do, for they're not ones to delve beneath the surface
to see what is really going on, either there or in other
places like that, be it among Jews or any other religion,
openly making displays of beliefs not widely understood.

Then there is the matter of the young Jews in such
neighborhoods, who exhibit intolerance, simply because
they're at that territorial age, with little understanding
of the world. Thus they don't understand the idea of how
insane it is, for them of all people, to be derisive to a
black or hispanic man walking through the nabe. But, l put
it down as the folly of youth. I do wish they'd recieve
better instruction though, than to engage that sort of
thing. But alas, when I lived in Pelham Bay, we had a
very mixed nabe, Irish, Italian, Jews, Blacks,
Hispanics, you name it. But even so, we couldn't help but
feel a bit prejudiced towards people, of whatever race, who
came from outside our nabe. This prejudice usually became
very noticable and flared, when after a heavy snow, we
discovered kids from outside the nabe, had come in to
"steal" our snow shoveling jobs.

The "remedy" was to get up real early and a bunch of us
planned to shovel out the jobs near the bordering blocks.
Alas, all we did was get tired and "rich", really quick.
So we went home to rest and spend our loot. There were
really just too many jobs, so we'd hardly shoveled out but
two blocks before retiring. Yet, having given the
"outsiders" only another block or two to walk, to get snow
shoveling jobs, we spent the rest of the day ignoring that
fact, and patting ourselves on the back for having "showed
them"! Hey, nobody said self delusion was hard work.
<hahaha>

Obwon

Dec 17, 2009, 6:43:12 AM12/17/09

I've hear Bibi and Sharon say that "There are many
pathways that lead to the final reward... Of which,
insulting Israel is but one!" Hahaha...

Obwon

Dec 17, 2009, 6:46:08 AM12/17/09

The Russians have released papers that say they'd strewn
Hitlers ashes in a river, out of fear that his burial place
might become a shrine of some sort. In any event, whether
he did or did not, I don't really think he had any
alternative, hated as he was, any one of the troops who
had entered Berlin, would have be hard put not to finish
him off themselves, "in the heat of battle", of course.

DP

Dec 17, 2009, 7:43:54 PM12/17/09
"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message
So why did Hitler hate Jews as you said? Suppose I saw you on the street,
why would I hate you? What did you do to cause me to hate you? So what did
the Jews do to cause Hitler to hate Jews?
What about the ad put to declare war on Germany. Did that worsen the
situation and made other German see the Jews differently.

> For the longest of times, as Hitler came to power and
> before, he was capable of thinking of little more than
> harrassement, expulsion and sequestration of Jews. It fell
> to his fellow travelers to bring him the insane idea that
> Jews might be exterminated on a grand scale.

That is the point. The Jews cannot be totally exterminated because there are
Jews living outside of Germany. That would hurt the Nazi's image outside of
Germany. Do you think Japan and Italy who are allies of Germany would also
want the Jews exterminated? There were work camps and Jews died but was the
number reported accurate? Germany is not the only country that practiced
racial superiority. But extermination of a group sounds too monsterous.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

DP

Dec 17, 2009, 8:00:35 PM12/17/09

>>why should Jews leave their homelands. They have the right to live

>>where they want just like other people.

So what is the point of Israel, isn't it suppose to be "the" homeland for
Jews? Why did the UN go through the trouble of establishing Israel as a
country for Jews? War is being fought because Muslim do not believe Israel
has a right to the land. Yet Israel has the land so why don't Jews live in
it. If Jews can live in other countries besides Israel than there would be
fewer war in the middle east and Israel doesn't have to exist as a country.
It is strange that when people went through the trouble of giving you a
country and more of your people live outside of it than in it.

>>Jews are not liked because the Germans use other people and nations to
>>continue hate campaigns against them.

So people believe what they are told or do than have some reason not to like
Jews? As a group, the Jewish population isn't that large.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 17, 2009, 10:15:55 PM12/17/09
> >> --www.destroypsychiatry.org-Hide quoted text -
> <hahaha>- Hide quoted text -

I lived many years in Gemany (many years after Hitler and the Nazis
were officially defeated) but the German government still denied my
rights to me. I blame them because I know them.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 17, 2009, 10:44:55 PM12/17/09
> him off themselves,  "in the heat of battle",  of course.- Hide quoted text -

I am a 100% sure that he escaped like Bin Laden. The Nazis killed
another guy instead.
Yes, I heard that with the shrine but I rather think it is cover up
because the technology is now better. It could determine that the guy
in the grave was not Hitler.

Bin Laden escaped. He is over 6 foot tall.

Hitler had his underground tunnels and bunkers. He prepared to
escape.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 17, 2009, 10:55:09 PM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 7:00 pm, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:8aa813b8-20c1-46c1...@o28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
> > --www.destroypsychiatry.org-Hide quoted text -

> >>why should Jews leave their homelands. They have the right to live
> >>where they want just like other people.
>
> So what is the point of Israel, isn't it suppose to be "the" homeland for
> Jews?

I don't think that Israel should be the home of every Jews. As I said,
they may live were they want. If you are an American Jew, why should
you move to Israel? Adam Sandler wants to stay in the USA. Ask him. ;)

> Why did the UN go through the trouble of establishing Israel as a
> country for Jews?

I don't know but we don't need a new ghetto. They may live anywhere
just as you may or somebody else may.

> War is being fought because Muslim do not believe Israel
> has a right to the land. Yet Israel has the land so why don't Jews live in
> it. If Jews can live in other countries besides Israel than there would be
> fewer war in the middle east and Israel doesn't have to exist as a country.
> It is strange that when people went through the trouble of giving you a
> country and more of your people live outside of it than in it.

There is a German proverb, it goes like this: If two are fighting, the
third is enjoying it.
What it means is that there is more in the Middle East than meets the
eye. The fight between the Israelis and the Palestinians is caused by
a secret third force and they don't see it and most of the rest of the
world does not see - but that third party is enjoying the endless war
and pain between those nations. And guess who it is.

> >>Jews are not liked because the Germans use other people and nations to
> >>continue hate campaigns against them.
>
> So people believe what they are told or do than have some reason not to like
> Jews? As a group, the Jewish population isn't that large.

I always liked Jews. Even when I didn't knew that I was Jewish, I did
like Jews. I always felt better under Jewish people than not under
Jewish people.

Yes, there are Nazis and supremacists who do not like them but they
also hate black people and Indians, and Asians, and Latin people, and
Irish people, and so on. They hate anybody but themselves and if all
the other people would be killed, they would hate each other and kille
each other.

Barbara Schwarz

Obwon

Dec 18, 2009, 4:37:33 AM12/18/09

I don't doubt they'd not like to be forced to remember their
defeat. I don't doubt that Jews reminded them of that, as
well as becoming a target for blame for that defeat. Meld
that with their nostalgia for their halcyon days (remember
they knew little of the holocaust, because they cared
little about it and because they simply chose to believe
things did not go much further than harrassment/relocation)
and you have a pretty "generic" source of derisive
behaviour towards Jews. Add to that the matter of
reparations, and one would not have to be anti-semetic to
have reason to bristle. I don't consider this "bristling"
to be much of a problem, unless it contains some deeper
fervors. There's enough evidence that the criminal will
deride the police and his victims once s/he's caught. The
holocaust revealed tended to tarnish the entire German
people, so it's hardly a surprise they'd feel bad about
that, and therefore react adversely. I just don't think
that what you suffered after the war, was the product of
deep seated Nazist prejudice/hatred. But merely a defensive
reaction to the negatives that Jews were tied to, for them.
So there is, I believe, a difference.

Obwon

Dec 18, 2009, 4:47:25 AM12/18/09

Well, they say that we each have 20 look alikes in the
world. But don't get me wrong, I'm open to anything that
has some evidence that is at least as good as the "Official
Claims". So, I could just as easily think about Hitler
escaping somehow and I have entertained such thoughts on
various occasions. But, so far as I can see so far, there
are as many pros as their are cons on the issue, but I
think it's because I haven't delved very deep into it, I've
too much other stuff on my plate that interests me more
presently. So I leave it to the experts to find the
"breakpoint" on this issue. Until then, I'll use the
"official story" as the default view for discussions.

Obwon

Dec 18, 2009, 5:13:07 AM12/18/09
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:43:54 -0500, "DP"
<d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

You are making the mistake of thinking in terms of Hitler
being obsessed by hatred of Jews. He wasn't, if you read
what he wrote! The trouble is, when a lay person on the
street dislikes some one, or a people, there's not much in
the way of state resources behind that. There are few if
any people, seeking this persons favor, by furthering the
matter.

While if a leader or head of state does it, then there are
a whole host of people who see some advantage in furthering
it. Because, it provides any easy avenue, to gaining some
access to the states resources. So, even the mild dislike
of a person in leadership, can be translated into a
terrible program. Made even more likely and horrible, if
that leader has absolute authority. Hitler, himself, was
such a terribly insane person, he couldn't focus on
anything. His "troops" converted whatever lunacy, Hitler
found himself amused by, into some sort of program.

I feel that if they'd not given Hitler absolute power, if
they had realized they couldn't control him, he would have
eventually wound up in an asylum for the criminally insane.

>> For the longest of times, as Hitler came to power and
>> before, he was capable of thinking of little more than
>> harrassement, expulsion and sequestration of Jews. It fell
>> to his fellow travelers to bring him the insane idea that
>> Jews might be exterminated on a grand scale.

>That is the point. The Jews cannot be totally exterminated because there are
>Jews living outside of Germany. That would hurt the Nazi's image outside of
>Germany. Do you think Japan and Italy who are allies of Germany would also
>want the Jews exterminated? There were work camps and Jews died but was the
>number reported accurate? Germany is not the only country that practiced
>racial superiority. But extermination of a group sounds too monsterous.

That is not the point! It did not matter to Hitler that
Jews could not be totally exterminated. For him to
understand that, would have required of him an intellect
that he did not have! In his lunacy, he didn't care!
Remember, he didn't start out with a plan to even sequester
the Jews! He was fanning the flames of hatred of Jews, but
his aim was towards gaining power. The "hatred of Jews",
issue was something that drew useful people to his side.
Once he gained absolute power, he simply let these "useful
people" have free reign.

Have you noted how disjointed was Hitlers thinking about
taking over the entire world? Such an undertaking would
have, realistically, required much careful thought and
planning. Not just wake up one day and target yet another
country, followed by another, then another, and finally
simply attacking every major nation on earth without rhyme
or reason. It's like he was merely an animal grown
increasingly irracible, like a man suffering a progressive
mental disease. But, because he held absolute power, no
one was able to stop him. And that was not because he was
lucky, it's because other more sane people were so fully
invested in him, that they dare not let him be lost.

If Hitler's saga is an indictement of anything, it's an
indictment of anyone who would seek to hold absolute power!

DP

Dec 19, 2009, 2:57:19 AM12/19/09
"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message
So Hitler is a lunatic with a slow intellect. Why would people follow his
order?

> Remember, he didn't start out with a plan to even sequester
> the Jews! He was fanning the flames of hatred of Jews, but
> his aim was towards gaining power.

So his intellect isn't slow at all. He really wanted to gain power but
deceive other people by flaming the hatred of Jews?

> Have you noted how disjointed was Hitlers thinking about
> taking over the entire world? Such an undertaking would
> have, realistically, required much careful thought and
> planning. Not just wake up one day and target yet another
> country, followed by another, then another, and finally
> simply attacking every major nation on earth without rhyme
> or reason.

What about the allies during WWII such as Japan and Italy? He wasn't doing
it alone.

>It's like he was merely an animal grown
> increasingly irracible, like a man suffering a progressive
> mental disease. But, because he held absolute power, no
> one was able to stop him. And that was not because he was
> lucky, it's because other more sane people were so fully
> invested in him, that they dare not let him be lost.

So sane people are behind it all not Hitler because he has a mental disease?

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

DP

Dec 19, 2009, 3:07:51 AM12/19/09
"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I thought that the UN established Israel so the Jews can have a country
because of the "holocaust". Israel is an expensive puny country to keep
running. How can Israel survive without any natural resources to sell such
as OIL It has a military and nuclear weaponry for such a puny country. Where
do they get the money from? From "other" sources and the US which gives it
billions of dollars yearly that translates into $600 per head. for a country
so puny.
So alot of money is being poured into this Israel, why don't Jews move to it
or give it up. You can't have it both way.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Obwon

Dec 19, 2009, 3:39:42 AM12/19/09
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 02:57:19 -0500, "DP"
<d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

Nope, being insane doesn't mean that he's stupid.
I should have put "intellect" in quotes. By "intellect" I
meant the capacity to pay attention to the necessary details
and see the possible long term results of a plan, such that
eventualities are prepared for.

>> Remember, he didn't start out with a plan to even sequester
>> the Jews! He was fanning the flames of hatred of Jews, but
>> his aim was towards gaining power.
>So his intellect isn't slow at all. He really wanted to gain power but
>deceive other people by flaming the hatred of Jews?
>

>> Have you noted how disjointed was Hitlers thinking about
>> taking over the entire world? Such an undertaking would
>> have, realistically, required much careful thought and
>> planning. Not just wake up one day and target yet another
>> country, followed by another, then another, and finally
>> simply attacking every major nation on earth without rhyme
>> or reason.
>What about the allies during WWII such as Japan and Italy? He wasn't doing
>it alone.

Oh yes he was alone. He was alone in his little fevered
mind. You're merely failing to remember how easily Hitler
lied about things. He signed agreements one day and tore
them up the next day. It never ceases to amaze me, that
people hoped against hope that his next agreement would
hold.

There was no place in Hitlers future world for either Japan
or Italy. Beyond their usefulness of providing more bodies
and machinery to help him wage war, they were useless to
him. So, he'd do away with them after the war. Probably
planning to strke them down, after their efforts on his
behalf had left them considerably weakened.

>>It's like he was merely an animal grown
>> increasingly irracible, like a man suffering a progressive
>> mental disease. But, because he held absolute power, no
>> one was able to stop him. And that was not because he was
>> lucky, it's because other more sane people were so fully
>> invested in him, that they dare not let him be lost.
>>
>So sane people are behind it all not Hitler because he has a mental disease?

Well, Hitler is the "masthead" of the results of absolute
power! If you don't believe that you can still find people
like him in today's world, then you haven't been paying
attention much at all. What saves us from having these
lunatics rise to power is, they don't have the confluence
of issues, position and the means to exploit them. As well
as, the people sufficiently moved to accept any leader who
offers solutions, without much in the way of proven ability
to make it rational that he would be able to make a good
effort. Once a person gains popularity, the political
system masks their faults to an extreme degree. The
separate sections of the national structure, that are
supposed to prevent someone like Hitler from coming to
power, to easily fail. Everyone's seeking an easy route to
holding power themselves, one of those methods is to do it
by proxy, simply fall in love with popular lunatics, whom
they believe they can control. When a society abandons care
in selecting a leader, then gives him absolute power --
which isn't needed to govern in any event -- the results are
historically recorded.

DP

Dec 19, 2009, 10:04:20 PM12/19/09
"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message
Do you think the Jews did anything to cause Hitler to follow the advice of
the "sane" people who is guiding him? And what did the Jews do to the sane
people guiding him that they would want to get the Jews out of Germany? Do
you think the German government felt threaten by the ad that declare war on
Germany?

>>> Remember, he didn't start out with a plan to even sequester
>>> the Jews! He was fanning the flames of hatred of Jews, but
>>> his aim was towards gaining power.
>>So his intellect isn't slow at all. He really wanted to gain power but
>>deceive other people by flaming the hatred of Jews?
>>

>>> Have you noted how disjointed was Hitlers thinking about
>>> taking over the entire world? Such an undertaking would
>>> have, realistically, required much careful thought and
>>> planning. Not just wake up one day and target yet another
>>> country, followed by another, then another, and finally
>>> simply attacking every major nation on earth without rhyme
>>> or reason.
>>What about the allies during WWII such as Japan and Italy? He wasn't doing
>>it alone.
>
> Oh yes he was alone. He was alone in his little fevered
> mind. You're merely failing to remember how easily Hitler
> lied about things. He signed agreements one day and tore
> them up the next day. It never ceases to amaze me, that
> people hoped against hope that his next agreement would
> hold.

So if he signed agreements one day and tore them up the next day
why would anyone make any agreement at all with him? Do you think a whole
country like Japan or Italy is dumb enough to be allies if they believe they
would be the target after the war? Are they lunatics as well?

> There was no place in Hitlers future world for either Japan
> or Italy. Beyond their usefulness of providing more bodies
> and machinery to help him wage war, they were useless to
> him. So, he'd do away with them after the war. Probably
> planning to strke them down, after their efforts on his
> behalf had left them considerably weakened.
>

>>>It's like he was merely an animal grown
>>> increasingly irracible, like a man suffering a progressive
>>> mental disease. But, because he held absolute power, no
>>> one was able to stop him. And that was not because he was
>>> lucky, it's because other more sane people were so fully
>>> invested in him, that they dare not let him be lost.
>>>
>>So sane people are behind it all not Hitler because he has a mental
>>disease?
>
> Well, Hitler is the "masthead" of the results of absolute
> power! If you don't believe that you can still find people
> like him in today's world, then you haven't been paying
> attention much at all. What saves us from having these
> lunatics rise to power is, they don't have the confluence
> of issues, position and the means to exploit them. As well

So people like Hitler exist today except they are not dangerous because they

don't have the confluence

of issues, position and the means to exploit them? So in Hitler's time
there were issues. So there were reasons German feel they way they did about
Jews. It wasn't Hitler's own feeling, it was within Germany itself.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 19, 2009, 11:22:17 PM12/19/09
> So there is,  I believe,  a difference.-

My problem with them is that they have not changed. If gassing people
would not that politically incorrect at the moment, they (the German
government and its psychiatrists) would have gassed me. They use now
psychiatric institutions instead of concentration camps to ruin
people's health and make them obey to their insane ways.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 19, 2009, 11:25:50 PM12/19/09

There you see. I know of doppelgangers. They sure exist.

> But don't get me wrong,  I'm open to anything that
> has some evidence that is at least as good as the "Official
> Claims".  So,  I could just as easily think about Hitler
> escaping somehow and I have entertained such thoughts on
> various occasions.  But,  so far as I can see so far,  there
> are as many pros as their are cons on the issue,  but I
> think it's because I haven't delved very deep into it,  I've
> too much other stuff on my plate that interests me more
> presently.   So I leave it to the experts to find the
> "breakpoint" on this issue.  Until then,  I'll use the
> "official story" as the default view for discussions.

I am not saying that you should prove it. It is hard to prove anyway
as so much time has passed.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 19, 2009, 11:30:44 PM12/19/09
On Dec 19, 2:07 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1b787a3b-a566-499b...@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...
> > > --www.destroypsychiatry.org-Hidequoted text -

> > So what is the point of Israel, isn't it suppose to be "the" homeland for
> > Jews?
>
> I don't think that Israel should be the home of every Jews. As I said,
> they may live were they want. If you are an American Jew, why should
> you move to Israel? Adam Sandler wants to stay in the USA. Ask him. ;)
>
> > Why did the UN go through the trouble of establishing Israel as a
> > country for Jews?
> >>I don't know but we don't need a new ghetto. They may live anywhere
> >>just as you may or somebody else may.
>
> I thought that the UN established Israel so the Jews can have a country
> because of the "holocaust".

Jews don't have to do what the UN says. They might settle in Israel
but many will remain in their countries. They are just like you. You
would not want to leave your country, don't you?

> Israel is an expensive puny country to keep
> running. How can Israel survive without any natural resources to sell such
> as OIL It has a military and nuclear weaponry for such a puny country. Where
> do they get the money from? From "other" sources and the US which gives it
> billions of dollars yearly that translates into $600 per head. for a country
> so puny.
> So alot of money is being poured into this Israel, why don't Jews move to it
> or give it up. You can't have it both way.

Yes, the USA does support Israel. There are many who call Israel home.
And there are many who call the USA or any other country home.
Wherever they want to live, it is their choice.

Barbara Schwarz

> --www.destroypsychiatry.org- Hide quoted text -

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 19, 2009, 11:32:14 PM12/19/09
On Dec 19, 1:57 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> "Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message

There were men behind Hitler who ran him. He was a puppet on a
string.

Barbara Schwarz

Obwon

Dec 20, 2009, 4:44:39 AM12/20/09
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:04:20 -0500, "DP"
<d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

Ah... The "German Government", or what was left of it
after Hitler came to power, feared everything! Hitler
took advantage of people who hate, period! He made them
powerful, where under normal conditions they'd be deprived
of power, delivered to the courts for their anti social
behavior and acts and had their liberties severely
restricted.

Among those haters, were those people who hated Jews!
There will always be people who hate some group, this time
it was the haters of, and hatred for Jews, that came into
ascendance, because of the issues of the VD and banking,
wealth and intellect, which are always sore points with the
ignorati. As it happens that there were many Jews who were
notably successful, that success was turned via jealosy,
into a negative. Which suited anti semites just fine.

Stories were contrived and circulated widely about Jews, and
without repudiation by authority, they became the focus of
the ignorati's beliefs. They became the "easy lore" of
urban legend, unlike the hatred of Blacks, Gypsies etc.,
which did not have the focus of public attention, because
the leadership of the state was focused on fanning the
flames of Jewish hatred. Thus hatred of Jews was becoming a
popular issue. Even while hatred of others still existed,
it was not being championed in public as an issue, because
too many hate issues would be dilutive. Stoking the
ignorati requires that one keep it simple.

So the answer is yes and no! No, it wasn't within
Germany itself. But yes, the proclivity to accept false
representations was, as is the case in any society
smoldering under some onus. By falsely coupling Jewish
successes and wealth with the onus of the financial burden
the people were suffering, "put just the right coating on
the pill of lies", being crafted for the public to swallow.
If the people wanted a better economy, then, they were
told, the Jews were the people standing in the way.

You didn't have to hate Jews to want a better economy! But
the official line became that if you didn't take action
against the Jews, or if you didn't allow the authorities to
do so, then you were standing in the way of the Greater
Good of Germany. Put that way, and repeated often enough
from enough angles, the concept gained popular acceptance.
Jews became demonized, hated, even by people who had no
reason to hate, other than what the officials were saying.
And, in any event, Hitler had seized absolute power,
before the people could even begin to determine the veracity
of such issues, no less where they might be leading. Once
that was done, the people had lost the means to evict
Hitler from office. So the matter had left their hands.

Obwon

Dec 20, 2009, 4:52:51 AM12/20/09

There you are correct, "they" are always among us! Not
just among Germans. Eternal vigilance is the price of
liberty and a whole lot more! Such people will always find
enclaves, within which to practice their designs. They
will infiltrate various niches, and once inside and safe to
practice, they will welcome their followers in to lend them
support and encouragement. From there they will build a web
that defends and conceals them and their practices, and
keep to "the shadows" of these niches, until they are
either discovered or empowered.

It works that way even among pedophile networks, not just
for anti semites, but a whole host of other practicioners,
Satanists, Necros, etc., the list just goes on and on!

Obwon

Dec 20, 2009, 4:55:55 AM12/20/09

Good view point! As you might well imagine, if everyone,
everywhere, were doing everything they were supposed to be
doing, nobody anywhere would have a life.

Obwon

Dec 20, 2009, 5:06:51 AM12/20/09

If they "ran" him, he was too insane to notice! He was,
in his insanity, "his own man", as evidenced by his failure
to honor his pledges. His insanity, should have been
little worthy of note more than that of the "village idiots"
who we find ranting on any street corner. But his rise to
power made these idiosyncrasies influential. You could get
things from Hitler by pleasing him, and he was pleased by
all manner of insanity. He was clearly not pleased with
rational thinking, so it had to be couched in insanity for
him to accept it. I'm sure some people figured it out.

But most were simply impressed by his rise to power and
mistakenly attributed it to a high degree of sanity and
intellect. If so, all I can say is: "Boy were they in for
a surprise!"

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 20, 2009, 6:57:15 PM12/20/09
> doing,  nobody anywhere would have a life.  - Hide quoted text -

If I could prove it, I would. I just point to the things that make no
sense and to how sneaky the Nazis were and are. I am also not saying
that it never will be proven. I just said that it is not easy after so
much time has passed.

But it all depends.

The Titanic lies on the buttom of the ocean for almost a century. If
we develop the technology to lift it we'll find a German missile in
its belly (as I suspect), we know that the Germans and not an iceberg
sunk it. In such a case, time can help to determine who did it.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 20, 2009, 7:00:48 PM12/20/09
On Dec 20, 4:06 am, Obwon <Ob...@real.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 20:32:14 -0800 (PST), Barbara loves

I am convinced that Hitler had German psychiatrists case offers who
put him and the Nazis in power and run him through ear implants and he
did whatever they ordered him. The people with the real power usually
hide behind their puppets and robots.

Barbara Schwarz

DP

Dec 20, 2009, 9:57:05 PM12/20/09
"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The establishment of Israel is for the Jewish people's benefit, not the UN.
So it seems ungreatful since the Palestinian is left out cold because of it.

> Israel is an expensive puny country to keep
> running. How can Israel survive without any natural resources to sell such
> as OIL It has a military and nuclear weaponry for such a puny country.
> Where
> do they get the money from? From "other" sources and the US which gives it
> billions of dollars yearly that translates into $600 per head. for a
> country
> so puny.
> So alot of money is being poured into this Israel, why don't Jews move to
> it
> or give it up. You can't have it both way.

>>Yes, the USA does support Israel. There are many who call Israel home.
>>And there are many who call the USA or any other country home.
>>Wherever they want to live, it is their choice.

I agree it is their choice to live where they want but Israel was supposed
to be for the Jews to live because of the "holocaust". Why is the USA
supporting Israel financially still to this day that adds up to alot of
money for such a puny country. If Jews can live wherever they want, why
establish Israel as a country. It only causes problems.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

DP

Dec 20, 2009, 10:12:51 PM12/20/09
"Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message
So the sane people who controlled Hitler made people who hated Jews powerful
or was it Hitler himself? Is Hitler still a lunatic guided by sane people or
is he a sane person? Either way, there is a sane person or people in charge
so why would you choose to exterminate a group of people because you CANNOT
get away with it. There were Jews living outside of Germany. A sane person
or people would probably choose to have them work since death is a waste. So
there are survivors of the holocaust, so how did they survive if they were
to be exterminated?
The German government did allow people to leave the country and some did
manage to leave but not everyone was willing to take in the Jews.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Obwon

Dec 21, 2009, 12:47:09 AM12/21/09

That's a theory I hadn't yet heard before.

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 21, 2009, 5:26:37 PM12/21/09
On Dec 20, 9:12 pm, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> "Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message
>

> >>Jews. It wasn't Hitler's own feeling, it was within Germany itself.

> > Ah...  The "German Government",  or what was left of it
> > after Hitler came to power,  feared everything!   Hitler
> > took advantage of people who hate,  period!  He made them
> > powerful,  where under normal conditions they'd be deprived
> > of power,  delivered to the courts for their anti social
> > behavior and acts and had their liberties severely
> > restricted.
>
> So the sane people who controlled Hitler made people who hated Jews powerful
> or was it Hitler himself?

I don't think that Hitler was controlled by sane people. He was
controlled by his psychiatric case officers who were just as insane.
But insanity does not necessarily mean loud screaming people but in
this case rather people who are so insane that they do not behave like
people anymore and hide cowardly behind their puppets as Hitler or
other Nazis.

> Is Hitler still a lunatic guided by sane people or
> is he a sane person? Either way, there is a sane person or people in charge
> so why would you choose to exterminate a group of people because you CANNOT
> get away with it.

The people who run Hitler run also just about everybody else and that
is why they thought that they will get away.

> There were Jews living outside of Germany. A sane person
> or people would probably choose to have them work since death is a waste.

Many Jews were exploited by the Nazis before they were killed but that
doesn't make the Nazis sane. They killed those who were not more
strong enough to work (after being staved to death).

> So
> there are survivors of the holocaust, so how did they survive if they were
> to be exterminated?

Those who managed to work till to the end with almost nothing to eat,
those where the survivors of the concentration camps.

> The German government did allow people to leave the country

No they did not. They arrested the Jews who flee. And they had also
their Nazi helpers outside of Germany in other countries. Sometimes,
when Jews managed to flee, other countries would not let them in.

> and some did
> manage to leave but not everyone was willing to take in the Jews.

That is true because it is a disgusting German world everywhere.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 21, 2009, 5:32:25 PM12/21/09
On Dec 20, 11:47 pm, Obwon <Ob...@real.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:57:15 -0800 (PST), Barbara loves

I read some documents on the web, saying that a German U-boat was in
the waters short before the Titanic sunk. I bet a million bucks that
there is a missle inside the Titanic. I think the Chaptain was right
and that the iceberg just scratched the surface and that he continued
the journey because of the slight damage. What brought the Titanic
really down was a German missle.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 21, 2009, 5:44:36 PM12/21/09

Jealousy was a big motivator by the Germans to kill the Jews. Many if
not most of the Jews where successful.
A sane person who sees success admires it and tries to be herself
successful. An insane person tries to destroy and steal the success.

They even kidnapped Jewish kids (if they liked the "bloodline") but
tried to make them German to uplift Germany.

One basic principal must be the absolute rule for the SS man: we
must be honest, decent, loyal, and comradely to members of our
own blood and to nobody else. What happens to a Russian, to a
Czech, does not interest me in the slightest. What the nations
can offer in good blood of our type, we will take, if necessary
by kidnapping their children and raising them with us. Whether
nations live in prosperity or starve to death interests me only
in so far as we need them as slaves for our culture; otherwise,
it is of no interest to me. Whether 10,000 Russian females fall
down from exhaustion while digging an anti-tank ditch interest
me only in so far as the anti-tank ditch for Germany is finished.
We shall never be rough and heartless when it is not necessary,
that is clear. We Germans, who are the only people in the world
who have a decent attitude towards animals, will also assume a
decent attitude towards these human animals...

Reichsfuehrer-SS Himmler
October 4, 1943
Poznan

Barbara Schwarz

DP

Dec 22, 2009, 2:09:04 AM12/22/09

On Dec 20, 9:12 pm, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> "Obwon" <Ob...@real.com> wrote in message
>

> >>Jews. It wasn't Hitler's own feeling, it was within Germany itself.
>
> > Ah... The "German Government", or what was left of it
> > after Hitler came to power, feared everything! Hitler
> > took advantage of people who hate, period! He made them
> > powerful, where under normal conditions they'd be deprived
> > of power, delivered to the courts for their anti social
> > behavior and acts and had their liberties severely
> > restricted.
>
> So the sane people who controlled Hitler made people who hated Jews
> powerful
> or was it Hitler himself?

>>I don't think that Hitler was controlled by sane people. He was
>>controlled by his psychiatric case officers who were just as insane.
>>But insanity does not necessarily mean loud screaming people but in
>>this case rather people who are so insane that they do not behave like
>>people anymore and hide cowardly behind their puppets as Hitler or
>>other Nazis.

So Hitler had psychiatric case officers who controlled him. So Hitler was a
puppet?

> Is Hitler still a lunatic guided by sane people or
> is he a sane person? Either way, there is a sane person or people in
> charge
> so why would you choose to exterminate a group of people because you
> CANNOT
> get away with it.

>>The people who run Hitler run also just about everybody else and that
>>is why they thought that they will get away.

So how did they think that they can get away with it? There were Jews in
other countries, did they think they can exterminate them? I don't see how
you can exterminate a whole group of people that live in so many different
countries.

> There were Jews living outside of Germany. A sane person
> or people would probably choose to have them work since death is a waste.

>>Many Jews were exploited by the Nazis before they were killed but that
>>doesn't make the Nazis sane. They killed those who were not more
>>strong enough to work (after being staved to death).

> So
> there are survivors of the holocaust, so how did they survive if they were
> to be exterminated?

>>Those who managed to work till to the end with almost nothing to eat,
>>those where the survivors of the concentration camps.

So it was a work camp and not a camp for extermination.

> The German government did allow people to leave the country

>>No they did not. They arrested the Jews who flee. And they had also
>>their Nazi helpers outside of Germany in other countries. Sometimes,
>>when Jews managed to flee, other countries would not let them in.

What about what he said: "Many sought asylum abroad; thousands did manage to

leave, but as Chaim
Weizmann wrote in 1936, "The world seemed to be divided into two
parts - those places where the Jews could not live and those where they
could
not enter."

> and some did
> manage to leave but not everyone was willing to take in the Jews.

>>That is true because it is a disgusting German world everywhere.

What about countries that were not in alliance with Germany?

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org

Barbara loves Marty

Dec 22, 2009, 9:35:19 PM12/22/09
On Dec 22, 1:09 am, "DP" <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:944bec44-d8fb-4625...@o28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

> > > Ah... The "German Government", or what was left of it
> > > after Hitler came to power, feared everything! Hitler
> > > took advantage of people who hate, period! He made them
> > > powerful, where under normal conditions they'd be deprived
> > > of power, delivered to the courts for their anti social
> > > behavior and acts and had their liberties severely
> > > restricted.
>
> > So the sane people who controlled Hitler made people who hated Jews
> > powerful
> > or was it Hitler himself?
> >>I don't think that Hitler was controlled by sane people. He was
> >>controlled by his psychiatric case officers who were just as insane.
> >>But insanity does not necessarily mean loud screaming people but in
> >>this case rather people who are so insane that they do not behave like
> >>people anymore and hide cowardly behind their puppets as Hitler or
> >>other Nazis.
>
> So Hitler had psychiatric case officers who controlled him. So Hitler was a
> puppet?

I am convinced of this.

> > Is Hitler still a lunatic guided by sane people or
> > is he a sane person? Either way, there is a sane person or people in
> > charge
> > so why would you choose to exterminate a group of people because you
> > CANNOT
> > get away with it.
> >>The people who run Hitler run also just about everybody else and that
> >>is why they thought that they will get away.
>
> So how did they think that they can get away with it? There were Jews in
> other countries, did they think they can exterminate them? I don't see how
> you can exterminate a whole group of people that live in so many different
> countries.

This conspiracy was and still is big. They have their German friendly
agents anywhere, in any country.Even more than half of the USA was
anti-semtic before WWII. The Germans, their psychiatrists figured to
give it a try to take over the world by showing their brutal face
against Jews and other minorities. And if it would fail, they would
not be found as they were hiding behind Hitler and the Nazis.

> > There were Jews living outside of Germany. A sane person
> > or people would probably choose to have them work since death is a waste.
> >>Many Jews were exploited by the Nazis before they were killed but that
> >>doesn't make the Nazis sane. They killed those who were not more
> >>strong enough to work (after being staved to death).
> > So
> > there are survivors of the holocaust, so how did they survive if they were
> > to be exterminated?
> >>Those who managed to work till to the end with almost nothing to eat,
> >>those where the survivors of the concentration camps.
>
> So it was a work camp and not a camp for extermination.

If the concentration camps would be just work camps, why the heck did
they have gas chambers and gas oven there? To kill all those people
who they arbitrary chose. They were more death camps than work camps.
Work camp was the cover word for it!

> > The German government did allow people to leave the country
> >>No they did not. They arrested the Jews who flee. And they had also
> >>their Nazi helpers outside of Germany in other countries. Sometimes,
> >>when Jews managed to flee, other countries would not let them in.
>
> What about what he said: "Many sought asylum abroad; thousands did manage to
> leave, but as Chaim
> Weizmann wrote in 1936, "The world seemed to be divided into two
> parts - those places where the Jews could not live and those where they
> could
> not enter."

Chaim Weizmann was right. This is how it was for the Jews and do not
blame them on it because a German conspiracy who ran and still runs
secretly the world created these hostilities for them.

> > and some did
> > manage to leave but not everyone was willing to take in the Jews.
> >>That is true because it is a disgusting German world everywhere.
>
> What about countries that were not in alliance with Germany?

They were also infiltrated. Switzerland blocked many entries for Jews.
Even the U.S. State Department made it Jews often difficult to enter
and so did other countries allegedly not on the side of the Germans.
These officials did what their case officer told them through their
ear implant and that is why Jews were hated. Because the Germans, the
psychiatrists behind the Nazis and the Nazis had and still have access
to anybody ear implant and dumb people do anything what that voice
tells them to do, including hatred and causing people to be
discriminated against and also causing people to die.

It is a bad and very stupid world.

Barbara Schwarz

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/

Obwon

Dec 23, 2009, 6:31:26 AM12/23/09

Another very good point to consider is that the Nazi had a
very substantial network in many foreign lands, all trained
and ready to go to work for the "fatherland", the moment
they hit those shores. Whatever became of them? They
certainly weren't defeated and fell with Germany, more
likely they simply went back to work underground.

Dr. Wisenthal may have uncovered just such a conspiracy, if
so then Jewish efforts would have had to be re-doubled.
Well, under such a theory things are begining to make some
sense.

DP

Dec 23, 2009, 11:02:59 PM12/23/09
"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

So in your view, Hitler should not shoulder the blame of the "holocaust"?
Why is he so demonized by the Jewish people? In the history book that people
read in school, there isn't mention of psychiatric case officers that
controlled him.

> > Is Hitler still a lunatic guided by sane people or
> > is he a sane person? Either way, there is a sane person or people in
> > charge
> > so why would you choose to exterminate a group of people because you
> > CANNOT
> > get away with it.
> >>The people who run Hitler run also just about everybody else and that
> >>is why they thought that they will get away.
>
> So how did they think that they can get away with it? There were Jews in
> other countries, did they think they can exterminate them? I don't see how
> you can exterminate a whole group of people that live in so many different
> countries.

>>This conspiracy was and still is big. They have their German friendly
>>agents anywhere, in any country.Even more than half of the USA was
>>anti-semtic before WWII. The Germans, their psychiatrists figured to
>>give it a try to take over the world by showing their brutal face
>>against Jews and other minorities. And if it would fail, they would
>>not be found as they were hiding behind Hitler and the Nazis.

So how do you know that someone is a Jew? Some of them mix with others, so
you can't really tell all the time by appearance only. Isn't being Jewish a
religious "thing" not a racial thing. Since religion is a concept, then
extermination of Jewish people CANNOT happen. Someone somewhere can decide
that they want to practice the religion.

You believe in ear implant? I don't really know what that means but how do
they get it into people?

>>It is a bad and very stupid world.

>>Barbara Schwarz
You are not Jewish if your religion is Scientology. It is a religion.

--
www.destroypsychiatry.org