Release into public domain of operatingthetan.com content

henri

Nov 20, 2008, 11:25:31 PM11/20/08
To the extent I, Robert Clark, have any copyright over any of the
contents of operatingthetan.com which I wrote myself, or any of the
content over which I might have compilation copyright, I release it
into the public domain permanently and irrevocably, permanently
relinquishing any rights I may have to it.

Needless to say, any copyrights which other people hold over their own
content which appears on the site, mainly Keith Henson and various
posters to alt.religion.scientology, remain theirs.

henri

Nov 20, 2008, 11:32:47 PM11/20/08
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 23:25:31 -0500, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid>
wrote:

This might make this more useful.

That PGP key should be on the keyrings. If you want to track the
signatures back far enough, it's signed by a key signed by Grady Ward
and Dave Bird (RIP), which should be good enough for anyone on ars,
and good enough to stand up in a court of law. The only fake thing
about the key is the date, which is bullshit. I created it recently
and backdated the clock to sign it with my own expired key.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2008, 11:50:36 PM11/20/08

What's the reason for this?

I imagine if anyone was to use any of this content of yours you
wouldn't have made any kind of fuss.

It looks like John Dorsay owns the domain name till 30-Jan-2010.

It's important this website stays up.

--
Scientology Rulz!
http://www.scientologyrulz.com

Out_Of_The_Dark

Nov 21, 2008, 3:00:22 AM11/21/08
> Scientology Rulz!http://www.scientologyrulz.com- Hide quoted text -

hahaha! Makes me wonder if Rob Clark is John Dorsey ;)

henri

Nov 21, 2008, 3:59:33 AM11/21/08
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:00:22 -0800 (PST), Out_Of_The_Dark
<xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>hahaha! Makes me wonder if Rob Clark is John Dorsey ;)

http://buttersquash.net/archives/osakitteh.jpg

Tigger

Nov 21, 2008, 4:52:38 PM11/21/08
On Nov 21, 2:59 am, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:00:22 -0800 (PST), Out_Of_The_Dark
>
> <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >hahaha!  Makes me wonder if Rob Clark is John Dorsey  ;)
>
> http://buttersquash.net/archives/osakitteh.jpg

LOL......I don't know who the dude is, but that tinfoil hat cat is a
dead ringer for my cat, Camodia (Cammy).

Tigger

Fredric L. Rice

Nov 21, 2008, 9:39:48 PM11/21/08
henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>To the extent I, Robert Clark, have any copyright over any of the
>contents of operatingthetan.com which I wrote myself, or any of the
>content over which I might have compilation copyright, I release it

Eventually Mr. Henson will once again be free to speak up and out
about the Scientology crime syndicate's crimes and human rights
abuses. It will be nice to update all web sites covering that
courageous hero.

---
"From my house I can see Belgium" -- President Sarkozy

John Dorsay

Nov 22, 2008, 12:32:14 AM11/22/08
kennethno...@gmail.com wrote:

> It looks like John Dorsay owns the domain name till 30-Jan-2010.

Rob started operatingthetan.com years and years ago, and did all the
work on it until the last year or two, when he transferred the site
to my control. Since then, the responsibility for any
maintenance/neglect has been mine.

There wasn't a lot of formality to the transfer. I'm not even sure
which entry on the main page was rob's last, or which was my first.

In what was probably the most formal part of the transfer process,
rob assigned the domain registration to me earlier this year. Even
that was not so formal that I could tell you the date it occurred,
or anything like that.

I agreed to generally treat the domain and the site as rob would
have done so himself, and that was that.

Anyway, rob published the release because he is responsible for the
lion's share of content on the site, so it is his to release.

> It's important this website stays up.

Agreed. Nothing like mirrors to ensure that :)

There's a lot of material there - close to 100 MB, I believe. I
could archive the lot and make it available as a torrent. If there
is interest, let me know and I will do so.

John

henri

Nov 22, 2008, 2:51:30 AM11/22/08
On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 00:32:14 -0500, John Dorsay
<restim...@gmail.com> wrote:

A dumbass wrote:

>> It's important this website stays up.

>Agreed. Nothing like mirrors to ensure that :)

And the release ensures that nobody can take it down based on my
copyrights. Not even me, in some weird, worst-case scenario that
David Miscavige has a gun to my head or I go batshit crazy and join
Scientology.

Maureen

Nov 22, 2008, 11:05:24 AM11/22/08
On Nov 22, 1:51 am, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 00:32:14 -0500, John Dorsay
>
> <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A dumbass wrote:
> >> It's important this website stays up.
> >Agreed. Nothing like mirrors to ensure that :)
>
> And the release ensures that nobody can take it down based on my
> copyrights. Not even me, in some weird, worst-case scenario that
> David Miscavige has a gun to my head or I go batshit crazy and join
> Scientology.

Thanks for your (and others) keeping this website up for Keith. And
that noone can take it down, so that the documents can always be above
board. The cult plays their hand below board.... (I'm not being
facetious) including the omission of media and documentation that
makes the audience draw entirely different conclusions. The documents
pertaining to the alteration of files, and documents within the
Riverside/Orange County Courthouse sounds no different than a
Scientology pc folder. Looking at the Goodrich Eval shows sicko
Hubbard Tech ordering people to 'play these games.' to confuse courts
and the authenticity of docs alone is a huge issue. Ive seen needless
energy wasted using FOIA. as the cult covets the docs and issues
forgeries.

You have done the right thing.

Maureen

Out_Of_The_Dark

Nov 22, 2008, 12:13:13 PM11/22/08
On Nov 22, 12:32 am, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for explaining that. Based upon our email communications in the
past, I got the impression you were temporarily helping the Hensons
with the site while he was entangled with the courts. It's good to
know the history.

Mary McConnell

John Dorsay

Nov 22, 2008, 12:26:10 PM11/22/08
Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:

> Thanks for explaining that. Based upon our email communications in the
> past, I got the impression you were temporarily helping the Hensons
> with the site while he was entangled with the courts. It's good to
> know the history.

The Hensons have absolutely no control over the site nor its
content. That responsibility was robs until sometime in early 2007,
at which time it became mine.

John

Out_Of_The_Dark

Nov 22, 2008, 7:36:31 PM11/22/08

I know that. You said that about Rob. I was just explaining what I
thought before you explained the history of the site, when we
exchanged emails and ytouy were updating the site about his court
case.