Jeff Stone's Sister calls us 'hatemongers'

barbz

Dec 18, 2008, 4:13:35 PM12/18/08
Dear Barb,
Thank you for your e-mail. First let me say that Supervisor Stone is
my brother not my Father! Thanks for the compliment!! I like to tease
him that people think he looks old enough to be my Father. Now to the
serious issues at hand.
The "hatemonger" comment was directed to a group called ANONYMOUS, a
very hateful group of people that wear masks and caps similar in message
to the KU KLUX KLAN. Supervisor Stone made this clear at the Board
meting with a display of their inappropriate materials they proliferate.
Second, Supervisor Stone is a conservative public servant that has been
and has clearly demonstrated his pro-life stance. If anyone is coerced
and held against their will at this or any religious compound, he would
not condone such activity and encourage complaints be made to the
Sheriffs department or District Attorney's office OR the grand jury if
the identities of those making the complaints) want to remain
identityless. You'll note that as a part of this ordinance which was a
copy of other City's and County's ordinances, the Supervisor said he did
not want to infringe ones rights to protest, a guarantee protected under
the US Constitution. This is why he continued it to reconsider lifting
the 300 foot distance from a private residence. The Supervisor also is a
strong proponent of the US Constitution protection of the right to
religious freedom. He made an example of how a Mormon Bishop was
harassed on or adjacent to his personal property as a result of his
support of Proposition 8.
To summarize, the "hatemonger" comment was intended for the
group calling itself "anonymous." If you belong to that group then he
did in fact mean to include you. He remains pro-life, pro-religious
freedom, and wants to ensure one's right to protest that does not
endanger the lives of those being protested against at their personal
residence. I hope this clarifies the Supervisor's position in this
matter. Thank you for your correspondence.
Lori

Dec 18, 2008, 7:03:41 PM12/18/08
xenu...@netscape.net:

> To summarize, the "hatemonger" comment was intended for the
> group calling itself "anonymous." If you belong to that group then he
> did in fact mean to include you.

As I'm sure you realised, Mr Stone had or has yet to have the cognition
that Anonymous is not a single organisation. The people who allegedly
wrote the material that upset him are not the same people who protested at
Gold, any more than you or he are murderers or pedophiles as are some
American citizens.

So, he's wrong. Backing him into a corner by publicly telling him so, not
good. Giving him every opportunity in private communication to consider
both sides of the debate and gracefully change his attitude, better.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

xenufrance

Dec 19, 2008, 4:42:07 AM12/19/08

"barbz" <xenu...@netscape.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
d2z2l.68150$zQ3...@newsfe12.iad...

Fredric L. Rice

Dec 19, 2008, 4:37:42 PM12/19/08
barbz <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>The "hatemonger" comment was directed to a group called ANONYMOUS, a
>very hateful group of people that wear masks and caps similar in message
>to the KU KLUX KLAN.

LOL! She and her brother are obviously Scientology morons.

---
"From my house I can see Belgium" -- President Sarkozy

barbz

Dec 19, 2008, 5:25:59 PM12/19/08

Or at least, utterly misled by cult propaganda and too lazy to bother
doing any research.

I suspect some public humiliation in both their futures. This will not
end well.

rattusrattus

Dec 20, 2008, 5:56:49 PM12/20/08
On Dec 18, 1:13 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Dear Barb,
>      Thank you for your e-mail. First let me say that Supervisor Stone is
> my brother not my Father! Thanks for the compliment!! I like to tease
> him that people think he looks old enough to be my Father. Now to the
> serious issues at hand.
>      The "fishmonger" comment was directed to a group called ANONYMOUS, a

> very hateful group of people that wear masks and caps similar in message
> to the KU KLUX KLAN..

>.... He called us "Ironmongers" in print.

> Here's a little taste of what we were protesting at "Gold Base." As an
> advocate for womens' issues, you might find this interesting.
>

> http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=940&I
> temid=12

http://exscientologykids.com/

zluL

Alexia Death

Dec 21, 2008, 5:07:21 AM12/21/08
On Dec 20, 12:25 am, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Fredric L. Rice wrote:
> > barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> >> The "hatemonger" comment was directed to a group called ANONYMOUS, a
> >> very hateful group of people that wear masks and caps similar in message
> >> to the KU KLUX KLAN.
>
> > LOL!  She and her brother are obviously Scientology morons.
>
> > ---
> > "From my house I can see Belgium" -- President Sarkozy
>
> Or at least, utterly misled by cult propaganda and too lazy to bother
> doing any research.
>
> I suspect some public humiliation in both their futures. This will not
> end well.
No, it wont. Public figures should have mandatory critical thinking
lessons. Just parroting some propaganda is so stupid.
Heres an idea, barbz... Email her some photos of anons hug raids. You
know, the ones where they give out hugs to random people :D, lets see
how she factors that into her KKK mindset. Shes in bad need of a crash
course in life&internets.

barbz

Dec 21, 2008, 11:22:41 AM12/21/08

I thought of sending her the pic of our Gold Base protest. Signs
protesting slave labor and abuse, balloons, wooo, scary shit, Maynard!
Maybe some pix of REAL spittle spewing, eye bugging, vein bulging
hatemongers rallying in the form of Westboro Baptist Church?

Or is their message of hate ok because, well, they're a CHURCH.

Maureen

Dec 21, 2008, 12:28:47 PM12/21/08

It would be interesting to find out if $cientology has (in it's own
past life) or currently are members of any group(s) where they have
intentionally used that media to attack others for the hate activity
they themselves have purloined.

http://www.freedommag.org/english/vol34i1/page09.htm
'Getting Tough on Hate'

'Members of the Coalition
Against Hate Crimes acknowledge service of outgoing chair Marcy
Westerling of the Rural Organizing Project: (Left to right) Det. David
Yamasaki, Portland Police Bureau Hate Crimes Unit; Marcy Westerling;
Angie deRouchie, Church of Scientology in Portland; Amalia Alarcon-
Gaddie, current coalition chair and executive director of the
Metropolitan Human Rights Center'

(this from Oregon, where the Dianetically unstable, "Samurai member"
came from)

--

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:GOW14gGvXrEJ:www.ebusinessquest.com/ifcgp/pdf/ICGP%2520FoF%25202007%2520program%2520FINAL.pdf+angie+derouchie+hate+group&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=firefox-a

"Coalition Against Hate Crimes"

-----

How long have they been a member of this or any group, to use it's
media and other members to hatefully and violently attack critics by
the very methods they stand against? They have dropped their
distasteful "being persecuted as Jews during the Holocaust, (the worn
out persecution card, as was used when the movie "Mission Impossible
I" was released to rally other celebs.)

----

same propaganda, different target:

Now we hear the generality of 'hate' or the 'KKK.' This is old
information being spreasd again, as if no one would remember their use
of propaganda in the past...

(3 scans)

Hemet News, July 11, 1991
Hoden Calls Network 'religious hate group'
by the Hemet News

Headline date, Hemet News:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hemet_News_1991_July_11__headlineda.jpg

"Hoden calls Network 'religious hate group'
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hemet_News_1991_July_11__Hoden_call.jpg

continued, Page A-14
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hemet_News_1991_July_11.jpg

----

"All this group ever does is harp and criticize. But not only that, it
employs outright criminal means to achieve its devious ends; which
are to destroy Scientology and other religions.

It is for that reason that we call it a religious hate group. When
judging them by the results of their actions, they fare no better than
would be the KKK or a group that has anti-semitism written onto its
banner. Their deeds show that the groups ultimate goal is to destroy
the First Amendment," (sic ") having attacked other religions as
well...

----

The generality of hate does not make this fallacious argument about
first amendment having anything to do with CAN deprogramming or other
religions. Eg., Scientology is not a religion. Deprogramming did not
make the CAN, 'fare no better than the KKK.' Adding numbers of people
from other groups to make Scientology (a corporation) assume a
religiously persecuted (non-profit) group is a form of corporate
'astroturfing,' no different than a Scientology letter writing
campaign to feign consensus, or an online Parade Magazine poll where
Scientology uses a network of computers to vote in their elite comment
of choice. (Also propaganda by repetition).

This comparison is no different than the current Anonymous targeting
with hate language, by fallacious arguments to manipulate, using the
media. Ultimately, one of the first media the clam cult infiltrated
was 'The Spotlight' where they gained their tax exemption in 1993.

Maureen