Did you know Bill Franks ran Scientology for a bit?

cultxpt

Nov 30, 2009, 9:49:21 PM11/30/09
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/scans/bill_franks_1981.pdf

but then;

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/bill-franks-declare.htm

then after his stint in RPF, he picketed Flag! He also testified in
Lisa McPherson case. Interesting history there.

Android Cat

Nov 30, 2009, 10:36:33 PM11/30/09
"cultxpt" <cul...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah, he was part of the wave of exes suing Scientology in the 80s.

Church Seeks Influence in Schools, Business, Science
June 27, 1990, Robert W. Welkos, Los Angeles Times
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-scientology062790,0,884315,full.story

Defectors Recount Lives of Hard Work, Punishment
June 26, 1990, Robert W. Welkos, Los Angeles Times
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-scientology062690,0,425562,full.story

Mystery of the Vanished Ruler
January 31, 1983, TIME Magazine
http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,951938,00.html

Scientologists sue church for $1-billion
January 1, 1987, AP, St. Petersburg Times

Scientology church faces new claims of harassment
December 22, 1988, Stephen Koff, St. Petersburg Times

The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power
May 6, 1991, Richard Behar, Cover story, TIME Magazine
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,972865-10,00.html

--
Ron of that ilk.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Nov 30, 2009, 11:28:36 PM11/30/09

Poor Bill Franks. I was around when he became ED Int and I was also
around when he was removed from post. I don't know what others were
told but as a nonstaff at the time, I and others with me were told by
Lymon Spurlock and Diana Hubbard that he'd gotten progressive cancer
of the mouth. This was before the declare notice came out, of course.
I guess they were being facetious but we took what was said seriously
at the time. He was in 'hiding' at, which I came to find out later,
the RPF.

Many people don't mention this but there was a massive bunch of
insanity going on in the field with a mission holder named Kingsley
Wimbush. I heard about it at CCI and then in NY. It was squirrel' by
definition:

Wimbush devised this 'squirrel' ethics program called De-dinging,
which evolved into having a scientologist say 'ding!" every time
another scientologist person said anything invalidating to them - the
person would be considered suppressive and the 'dings' would be a
warning to them to stop their suppressive comments.

This was going on all over the USA, and eventually Bill Fanks got
suckered into believing that Wimbush had something good going on with
it because his stats were very good from using it. As well, people
were buying or borrowing the tapes Wimbush was also selling a course
on to business owners.

You can read about De-Dinging here:

A Writeup on Kingsley Wimbush's "Subtle Internal Suppression" Handling

So here below is the debrief.
First we got a briefing on the whole program.[..]

[..] It all got stopped by the arrival of the "finance police" which
happened after Kingsley Wimbush was declared in that famous Mission
Holder Meeting in the USA at the beginning of 1983 - where the
internal suppression in the CofX for the first time really showed its
face. [..]

[..] We never used any of this "de-dinging" (I am not even really sure
of what this is supposed to be) but as I heard it was telling each
person who did invalidate something or someone that they should not do
so. If this is even the right understanding of it, I personally
believe that it is not worth constantly keeping the attention on what
others do wrong and point it out.[..]
http://www.ronsorg.org/tableofcontents/SIS%20Handling.htm

Apparently there are still some that like De-Dinging others.
http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/tl12a.shtml

At the time, I and my friend quickly saw how scientilogy is bunch of a
baloney.

xenufrance

Dec 1, 2009, 4:48:54 AM12/1/09

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
da645$4b148f39$adce61ae$20...@PRIMUS.CA...

Yes, he was indeed SP declared while I was still in the cult, and as an /D
of an org then, I was chocked to read the lies of the cult about HIM, but as
well, against David and Julie Mayo, as the SP declares were very stupid and
incredible. So much incredible that I estimated I did not have to put them
on the public boards for public to read, since that was not credible and
despicable as a methodology for beginners.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 1, 2009, 1:04:09 PM12/1/09
On Nov 30, 10:28 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 30, 9:49 pm, cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bill Franks is just another guy who could have removed more
Scientology original valueable technology by L. Ron Hubbard and
replaced it with German ordered psycho blahblah.

Barbara Schwarz

--
Garry (Gary Lynn) Scarff in Los Angeles keeps on lying about me
cowardly and defaming me behind posting identities Smurf and

Here is a small sample of what psychiatric drug consuming Scarff did
to me in the past:
http://de.nntp2http.com/soc/weltanschauung/scientology/2009/10/590f4036a35b3d86e04b38e37282ab04.html