Jackbooted thugs in Atlanta

henri

Mar 15, 2008, 8:38:17 PM3/15/08

Scientology is a cult

Mar 15, 2008, 7:55:21 PM3/15/08
henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:avqot31op9u880ekpi5a23v22881s5c8mu@
4ax.com:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU
>
> Get a load of this shit.

Apparently, it was for "noise violations".

Well, if Scientology's machine is only active in one city, that's a
relatively good success.

t_shuffle

Mar 15, 2008, 9:07:13 PM3/15/08

"henri" <he...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU
>
> Get a load of this shit.

I'm speechless.

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 15, 2008, 11:34:52 AM3/15/08
henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

You have to wonder why such fascism is allowed in the United States.

---
Anonymous = Herd of Cats Latched on to the Same Wildebeest.

Schroeder

Mar 15, 2008, 10:50:01 PM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:34:52 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.Org (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

>henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU
>>Get a load of this shit.
>
>You have to wonder why such fascism is allowed in the United States.
>
>---

It has become a police state. Co$'s tactics on a national scale,it's
no surprise they know how to utilise it so well. This is appalling.
Land of the Free?

Scientology is the microcosm to *this* macrocosm!

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 15, 2008, 11:02:14 PM3/15/08

You sure said it right. I am disgusted with what I saw in that tape.

t_shuffle

Mar 15, 2008, 11:17:25 PM3/15/08

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU
>
> Get a load of this shit.

This is, hands down, the most important clip to come from today's protests.

I'm absolutely beside myself. Horrified and angrier than I've been in a long
time.

psri...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2008, 11:37:20 PM3/15/08
On Mar 15, 8:38 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU
>
> Get a load of this shit.

Apparently, they gave a copy of the report with the people's names on
it to the Scientology rep that came with them.

I also heard there was an arrest for trespassing because someone
stepped on a lawn.

Of course, they will use this as a half-truth that we are inhernetly
criminals. They will tell the world there were arrests, but fail to
mention it was for a bullhorn and a patch of grass.

I think if in the history of the world, one person in the hierarchy of
the CoS actually said a single thing in their cult lives that wasn't a
deceptive half-truth, God himself would be so shocked he'd have a
blood clot and die.

We can only hope there are enough decent people to counteract all
their plants around the net, the media, and the world. And we might
have just that ...

Randy

Mar 16, 2008, 1:39:02 AM3/16/08
On Mar 15, 8:38 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU
>
> Get a load of this shit.

"Did you ever read poor old George Orwell's uh... 1984? Yes, yes,
that's wonderful. That would be, could be, the palest imagined shadow
of what a world would be like under the rule of the secret use of
Scientology with no remedy in existence."
-L. Ron Hubbard PDC Lecture #20

butterflygrrrl

Mar 16, 2008, 8:03:48 AM3/16/08
On Mar 15, 5:38 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU
>
> Get a load of this shit.

The view counts are frozen again.

Youtube can haz NO caek!

Ted Mayett

Mar 16, 2008, 8:42:14 AM3/16/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:38:17 -0400, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

Like watching Bolivia or something.

--
Ted Mayett
Critical information regarding Scientology:

Hartley Patterson

Mar 16, 2008, 9:08:52 AM3/16/08
ars.to.t...@XXmmXXspamgourmet.com:

> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:38:17 -0400, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU
> >
> >Get a load of this shit.
>
> Like watching Bolivia or something.

Bolivia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1972)

The common factor is that the authorities had no idea what they were
dealing with and responded inappropriately with untrained personnel who
had been told to expect 'enemies'.

Of course I'm not comparing two arrests to unarmed citizens being killed,
but the principal is the same.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk

ethercat

Mar 16, 2008, 10:33:09 AM3/16/08
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:08:52 -0000, Hartley Patterson
<hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>ars.to.t...@XXmmXXspamgourmet.com:
>> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:38:17 -0400, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU
>> >
>> >Get a load of this shit.
>>
>> Like watching Bolivia or something.
>
>Bolivia?
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1972)
>
>The common factor is that the authorities had no idea what they were
>dealing with and responded inappropriately with untrained personnel who
>had been told to expect 'enemies'.
>
>Of course I'm not comparing two arrests to unarmed citizens being killed,
>but the principal is the same.

Sorry to disagree with you Hartley, but the police did have at
least some idea of what they were dealing with. I and at least one
anon had called the police beforehand, and they knew how the previous
protest had gone.

On the Monday before the protest, I spoke to a Sgt. J. Smith, of
the North Precinct, which is where the org is located, and asked him
if he or someone else in the police dept. had been contacted. He told
me yes, and I then asked him if we needed a permit, to which he had
said no, unless we planned to close or block the street. I told him
we planned to stay across the street, on the sidewalk and the grass,
just like last time.

I told him that he might be contacted by other people because we
just wanted to make sure that we had done everything legally required,
and he said we had. I asked him if the police would be lined up
across the street from us like last time, and he told me that his dept
couldn't make that decision, that the special forces dept would make
that decision because they had more manpower than he did. Before I
said goodbye and hung up, I re-verified with him that we were good to
go and had everything in order. He said we did.

I followed that up by searching the DeKalb County code on
municode.com, and found nothing that indicated a permit was required
unless it was a parade, with street-blocking, which it was not. We
had never been told we needed a permit, in our turn of the century
pickets, even though the police came many times. They always told the
"church" that there was nothing they could do, as long as we didn't
trespass and didn't go in the street, didn't get violent, etc.

The charges were:
1. Protesting without a permit
2. Creating offensive or hazardous conditions.

Apparently, by using the bullhorn and reading the Anonymous first
video text, the first arrested was "creating offensive or hazardous
conditions." Furthermore, none of us were told why the arrest took
place, so we could not know not to do whatever the offense was again.

After the second arrest, no one was using a bullhorn again, and
then they started citing people who honked with "improper use of a
horn." After the first few of these, anons figured out why they were
stopping the innocent citizens and made the signs that said, "Do not
honk!" They continued to stop anyone who honked, slowed down, said
anything from the car, or took flyers.

It seemed to be an attempt to silence us, and remove the show of
public acceptance, the honks of approval.

The two anons-no-longer who were arrested were out last night. One
mentioned bail set at $763.00 (or close to that; enturb is down right
now and I can't check my facts).

I believe (from enturbulation last night) that the ACLU has been
contacted and is willing to work on this.

If required, I am prepared to testify to the fact that we were told
we didn't need a permit to protest, and by who.

I'll also add here, that there were tornadoes spotted in the
general area, and that we were NOT warned by those sworn to "serve and
protect." An anon with a radio warned us, and that's when most
decided it was time to leave before the stated departure time.

Sorry to get long-winded there, but yes, the police did have a very
good idea of what they were dealing with. And the number of
protestors were smaller than last time, probably due to the tornado
warnings for the region that lasted all day,

|_____|__| |\__/,| (\
|__|_____| _.|o o |_ ) )
|--------------------------| ethercat |----------------(((---(((--------|
|_____|_____|____ Scientology - Through the Door _____|_____|_____|_____|
|__|_____|_____|___ http://ThroughTheDoor.net/ ____|_____|_____|_____|__|
|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|
|__|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|__|

David Lafayette Mapother

Mar 16, 2008, 12:58:38 PM3/16/08
ethercat wrote:

> The charges were:
> 1. Protesting without a permit
> 2. Creating offensive or hazardous conditions.
>
> Apparently, by using the bullhorn and reading the Anonymous first
> video text, the first arrested was "creating offensive or hazardous
> conditions." Furthermore, none of us were told why the arrest took
> place, so we could not know not to do whatever the offense was again.

"hazardous condition":
being exposed to OT3 without paying at least 1/4 million dollars first
is a certain death by pneumonia - even by bullhorn across the street

Hartley Patterson

Mar 16, 2008, 12:57:34 PM3/16/08
ethe...@ethercat.com:

> I asked him if the police would be lined up
> across the street from us like last time, and he told me that his dept
> couldn't make that decision, that the special forces dept would make
> that decision because they had more manpower than he did.

That sounds to me as if it didn't occur to your contact to tell Special
Forces or his superior officer he had been in communication with the
picketers. To *him* you were peaceful, but to Special Forces you were
hostiles because that's what they expect.

We're told the local police are short on manpower, so perhaps they used
Special Forces because they had no one else available. I just wonder if
they saw what they are trained to see, rioters, and what the cult were
telling them was there, scary Nazi Communist terrorists. You don't
'negotiate' with people like that, you 'deal with them'.

The fault lies higher, with the Senior Officers who allowed that situation
to develop. Before next time negotiate with them, if that fails bring
along ACLU, lawyer and media backup.

Android Cat

Mar 16, 2008, 1:43:36 PM3/16/08
henri wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GK-9O8glU
>
> Get a load of this shit.

Hang a label on them and make it stick: The Darth Donuts of DeKalb.

--
Ron of those Nattering Nabobs of Negativity

Scientology is a cult

Mar 16, 2008, 6:09:01 PM3/16/08
David Lafayette Mapother <David.M...@googlemail.com> wrote in

you mean:

The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger stars
visible from here) (founded 5,000,000 years ago, very space opera) solved
overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet, 178 billion on average) by
mass implanting. He caused people to be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and
put an H-Bomb on the principal volcanos (Incident II) and then the
Pacific area ones were taken in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic area
ones to Las Palmas and there "packaged".

His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading data by means of
circuits etc. was placed in the implants.

When through with his crime loyal officers (to the people) captured him
after six years of battle and put him in an electronic mountain trap
where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (Confederation) has since
been a desert. The length and brutality of it all was such that this
Confederation never recovered. The implant is calculated to kill (by
pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it. This liability has been
dispensed with by my tech development.

One can freewheel through the implant and die unless it is approached as
precisely outlined. The "freewheel" (auto-running on and on) lasts too
long, denies sleep etc and one dies. So be careful to do only Incidents I
and II as given and not plow around and fail to complete one thetan at a
time.

In December 1967 I knew someone had to take the plunge. I did and emerged
very knocked out, but alive. Probably the only one ever to do so in
75,000,000 years. I have all the data now, but only that given here is
needful.

One's body is a mass of individual thetans stuck to oneself or to the
body.

One has to clean them off by running incident II and Incident I. It is a
long job, requiring care, patience and good auditing. You are running
beings. They respond like any preclear. Some large, some small.

Thetans believed they were one. This is the primary error. Good luck.