"The Freewinds has just undergone a complete re-fit and believe it or not, the facilities for the delivery of OT9 and 10 have now been built!"--Morten Astrupgaard, FSSC I/C WUS

Alert

Jul 9, 2008, 9:32:37 PM7/9/08
Dear OT,

Hello!

I am getting lots of feedback from those returning from the Maiden
Voyage events on the Freewinds.

These events have already started being shown at PAC and this upcoming
Saturday, July 12th, will be night 2!

The Freewinds has just undergone a complete re-fit and believe it or
not, the facilities for the delivery of OT9 and 10 have now been
built!

You are going to receive a unique behind the scenes tour of this Sea
Org vessel and you will see footage from LRH from the early years of
the Apollo and hear LRH in lectures previously unavailable to the
public.

There is also going to be a special Sea Org Honor Guard opening
performance that will totally blow you away!

I need you to spread the word to every Scientologist that you know to
attend through calls and e-mails, the event starts promptly at 6:30
pm.

There is NO Scientologist that should miss this or the rest of the
Maiden Voyage Events!

I look forward to hearing back from you on this.

ML,

Morten Astrupgaard
FSSC I/C WUS

feministe

Jul 10, 2008, 5:35:16 AM7/10/08
"Alert" <flickin...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Dear OT,
>

> You are going to receive a unique behind the scenes tour of this Sea
> Org vessel

sea ogre trashbin is better defining it.

Eldon

Jul 10, 2008, 7:27:05 AM7/10/08

What horrible copywriting and grammar! I could easily revise this
shit, but I wouldn't for any price. Observing an epidemic of
illiteracy is more valuable to me.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2008, 10:19:45 AM7/10/08

Morten is Danish.

Roadrunner

Alert

Jul 10, 2008, 7:51:59 PM7/10/08
On Jul 11, 12:19 am, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:

> Morten is Danish.

So what, he's using hubbard's ubertech that makes him a fool.
Not unlike you, cuckoo

> Roadrunner

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 10, 2008, 8:41:21 PM7/10/08

I got the promo piece for this and it said the NEW freewinds, lol!
Like that is supposed to make people forget about the asbestos they
inhaled for so many years in the OLD Freewinds. Smoke and Mirrors is
all it is.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2008, 1:54:15 PM7/13/08

No differentiation. People make fools of themselves, all by
themselves. No übertech or whatever does that.

Roadrunner

Android Cat

Jul 13, 2008, 2:02:05 PM7/13/08

You keep using that word...

--
Ron of that ilk.

R. Hill

Jul 13, 2008, 2:14:47 PM7/13/08

He might be clearing the word as per "study tech": according to Hubbard,
one must use a newly looked-up word in many sentences, and it "could
require ten or more sentences" in order to clear the misunderstood properly.

--
Ray.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2008, 5:35:45 AM7/14/08
On 13 Juli, 20:14, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> Android Cat wrote:

That all by itself provides you with no differentiation. Just
distraction.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2008, 5:37:56 AM7/14/08
On 13 Juli, 20:02, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Well, you see, the blade has 2 sides. Propaganda is basically about
persistently focusing on one side, so to say, the 'preferred' side.

Roadrunner

Android Cat

Jul 14, 2008, 9:00:44 AM7/14/08

Ahh, I see. It's not your fault, it's just another of those words that
Hubbard beat and and mangled for his own purposes. To use it outside of
certain technical fields (real ones) is non-cromulant.

Even after his death, Hubbard's pomposity continues to embiggen and
metastasize.

--
Ron of that ilk.

At least Emperor Norton had style...

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2008, 3:27:51 PM7/15/08
On 14 Juli, 15:00, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> You keep using that word...
>
> > Well, you see, the blade has 2 sides. Propaganda is basically about
> > persistently focusing on one side, so to say, the 'preferred' side.
>
> Ahh, I see. It's not your fault, it's just another of those words that
> Hubbard beat and and mangled for his own purposes. To use it outside of
> certain technical fields (real ones) is non-cromulant.

Where did he exactly do that?

Roadrunner