Giant Rat in CC Int Galley

Neil Clark

Jul 28, 2003, 2:08:19 PM7/28/03
i woz on staff at celebrity centre international in '92 and worked as
a night cleaner. only five of us worked the graveyard shift

one of the other night staff woz serge obolenski, the galley (kitchen)
cleaner. for a few months he'd been reporting that while on duty,
mopping and polishing the galley, that he'd seen a huge black rat
scurrying about

he'd reported this to security, head chef and other terminals, but no
one believed him. serge woz in lower conditions so he woz brushed off
as a kook and reported for spreading "entheta"

i myself would nip down to the galley during the night and snaffle a
quick snack out of the fridges - summat like a piece of quiche, slice
of chocolate gateux, and a diet coke

one night i'd just filled up a plate of goodies, slammed the large
fridge doors shut, turned to leave ...and suddenly *froze!

there, right in front of me woz the mythical rat - and it woz huge and
evil looking! it woz almost a foot long, big and fat, with a long
tail. it sat stareing at me, nose twitching and luminous red eyes
glinting demonically. then in a split second it woz gone, racing at
wharp speed across the floor and disappearing under one of the ovens

to cut a long story short, the execs were finally convinced of the
reality of the creature after a number of other sightings by credible
witnesses

eventually the rats nest woz located - at the back of one of the
massive industrial ovens. it took a huge effort by the estates org
pest control officers to move the oven, capture, and ultimately
destroy, the humongous vermin

Message has been deleted

Warrior

Jul 28, 2003, 2:18:00 PM7/28/03
In article <d539d572.03072...@posting.google.com>,
neilcl...@hotmail.com says...

>i woz on staff at celebrity centre international in '92 and worked as
>a night cleaner. only five of us worked the graveyard shift
>
>one of the other night staff woz serge obolenski, the galley (kitchen)

Serge is the son of former Commanding Officer AOLA Ivan Obolenski
and his wife, Nancy. I have been told by a couple of different people
that Ivan blew the Sea Org. If anyone has info on his whereabouts,
there are ex-members who'd like to get in touch with him.

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca

Roland

Jul 28, 2003, 4:12:28 PM7/28/03
I'm surprised the rat could get fat in there. Maybe it had access to
Travolta's burger stash.

"Neil Clark" <neilcl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

arnie lerma - www.lermanet.com

Jul 28, 2003, 10:07:41 PM7/28/03
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:11:41 GMT, Skipper <skipsp...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>In article <d539d572.03072...@posting.google.com>, Neil

>Clark <neilcl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> i woz on staff at celebrity centre international in '92 and worked as
>> a night cleaner. only five of us worked the graveyard shift
>>

>[snip]

>> one night i'd just filled up a plate of goodies, slammed the large
>> fridge doors shut, turned to leave ...and suddenly *froze!
>>
>> there, right in front of me woz the mythical rat - and it woz huge and
>> evil looking! it woz almost a foot long, big and fat, with a long
>> tail. it sat stareing at me, nose twitching and luminous red eyes
>> glinting demonically. then in a split second it woz gone, racing at
>> wharp speed across the floor and disappearing under one of the ovens
>

>I always wondered what Ron Hubbard's next life would be, thanks.

Probably was L Ron Hubbard, coming back to get a some more Filet
Mignon.... while the staff eat Rice and Beans
Ferengi + Borg = Scientology
I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the new millennium
Secrets are the mortar binding lies as bricks together into prisons for the mind
http://www.lermanet.com - mentioned 4 January 2000 in
The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re "Scientologist with no HEAD"