My Testimony of the Prophet Dahesh---by a former Mormon missionary and apologist....

darrick...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2009, 6:02:27 PM4/29/09
How I was visited by a dead man in 2005.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MY name is Darrick Evenson. I was born in 1960, in Los Angeles,
California. I never knew Dr. Dahesh, but I met him in 2005, when he
came from the Kingdom of Heaven to my room in Tacoma, Washington, and
sat upon my bed. Doctor Dahesh died in New York City, in 1984. But his
Spirit visited me in the year 2005.

I was raised with no religion, but I became a Mormon in 1978. I served
a mission for the Mormon Church in San Francisco and San Jose,
California, in 1983 and 1984. I became a Mormon "apologist" (one who
defends the faith). I studied hundreds of anti-Mormon books and
publications in order to defend the Church and prove it to be the
truth. I wrote a book called The Gainsayers defending the Mormon
Church; which tens of thousands of Mormon missionaries have read in
the last twenty years.

Darrick Evenson
In my research to defend the Mormon Church, I came across prophecies
by Joseph Smith where he claimed that, on April 6th 1843, he heard a
Voice which said that if he lived until he was 85 years of age, he
would see the face of the Son of Man. He wrote in 1843:

"There are those of the rising generation who shall not taste death
till Christ comes. I prophesy in the name of the Lord God, and let it
be written--the Son of Man will not come in the clouds of heaven till
I am eighty-five years old--48 years hense, or about 1890." (History
of the Church, 5:336)
That prophecy concerned me greatly, because I knew that the Bible said
that if a prophet made a prophecy, and that prophecy did not come to
pass, then the prophet who made it was a false prophet (Deut.
18:19-22). I asked many Mormon historians about this, and some said
"Oh, it was not a prophecy at all, just his personal opinion!" and
others said "Look! Who cares? The Church is true! Don't concern
yourself with this!" But I could not let it go. I had to find the
truth of the matter.
So, I fasted and prayed for many days, asking God to tell me why this
prophecy of Joseph Smith had no been fulfilled; why it had failed.
Then, one night, I had a dream wherein I left my body, and I travelled
into space, and my body fell into the Sun. And within the Sun were
beings of light, and one being of light, whose eyes were like flames
of fire, whose hair was as white as snow, addressed me and spoke to me
in a language that I could not understand. But my mind interpreted his
words. He said: "The One you are seeking is in New York City". I said,
"I wish to know when Jesus is returning to the Earth!" And the being
of light said spoke strange words again, but in my mind I heard the
words: "He is in New York City!" And then I awoke in my bed in a cold
sweat. This was in 1983, just before I went on my mission for the
Mormon Church.

I dismissed my vision as a very strange dream, and the thought that
Jesus was in New York City, in 1983, amused me greatly. I thought it
was all just my own vivid imagination.

I served my mission, and came home. I was disappointed with the
Mormons in California. They believed that the purpose of the Gospel of
Jesus Christ was to become wealthy. They were concerned only with
getting more and more "blessings" from God; which to them were things
such as promotions at word, divine protection in travel, more money,
more status; the very things pagans think they are receiving when they
worship pagan gods. They thought the Gospel of Jesus Christ was about
becoming wealthy, but I knew the Gospel of Jesus Christ was about
"treasures in heaven" and not earthly blessings. Mormons called
themselves "Saints" but most of them acted like sinners, and they
believed like pagans in earhtly "blessings" in exchange for making
"offerings" of money or temple rites.

For the next few years I tried to be a good Mormon. I moved to Utah
and spent a few years there, and Arizona, and Los Angeles. I tried to
do more and more research to find evidence that the Church was true,
and Joseph Smith was a true Prophet. But the more evidence I found,
the more it appeared to me that The Book of Mormon was not a history,
but rather a book invented in the 1800s. The evidence grew and grew
that the Nephites (the people of The Book of Mormon) never existed,
and that The Book of Mormon was a work of fiction and not historical
at all. All evidence, from archaeology, from history, from DNA, is
against The Book of Mormon being a true history of anyone living in
the Americas before the Europeans came.

I became very depressed! I saw massive hypocrisy among the Mormons in
Utah. Over and over I saw the same thing! Mormons claim to be "honest"
but they were often dishonest. Mormons claim to be "chaste" but in
fact few of the single Mormon men I knew were chaste. They had sex all
the time, or whenever they could. They did not think this was immmoral
at all. They believed as long as they were moral with their "eternal
companion" they would become Gods, but having "fun" with girls they
had no intention of marrying was perfectly alright in their eyes. When
I challenged them on this they would wag their heads and say,
"Darrick! If the girls liked you then you would do the same thing we
are doing! Everybody does it! You're just angry because you can't!"

I saw that the Mormons have replaced the Gospel of Jesus Christ with
the "Gospel of Gain"; that the purpose of the Gospel and Church is to
"get gain". Then one day I read the following:

"Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the
truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw
thyself." (1 Timothy 6:5)

I checked another translation, and discovred that the original Greek
actually said

"men of corrupt minds, who have been robbed of the truth, and who
think that godliness is a means to financial gain." (1 Timothy 6:5,
New International Version).

I said to myself, "My God! That is every single Mormon male I know!"

Mormons believed that godliness (which they call "worthiness") was a
means to GET GAIN. Paul says to Timothy: From such withdraw thyself!
Most of the Mormon men I knew believed exactly as the "perverse men"
with "corrupt minds" that Paul told Timothy to "withdraw" from. Just
about every Mormon I knew, bishops or otherwise, believed that the
purpose of the Gospel was to "get gain" and that the more money you
had, it was only an outward sign that God was please with you, and the
less money you had, it was an outward sign that "you weren't living
the Gospel" and God was very unblessed with you, and wasn't "blessing"
you. THAT WAS PAGANISM! I knew it was false. And, taking Paul's advice
to Timothy, I withdrew myself from the so-called Latter-day Saints.

Not all Mormons were like that, but a clear majority were; especially
generational Mormons (i.e. those born into the Church). Of course,
there are the 10% of Mormons who are the pure-in-heart, and understand
that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not about earthly blessings, but
heavenly treasures, but these were a small minority, and seldom got
into Church leadership.

I lost my faith in Mormonism. In The Book of Mormon because all
evidence was against it being historical. Then in Mormon men who led
lives of immorality when they were single, thinking they were
righteous because they were active in the Church. Then in Mormon women
who chased rich men, and ran after wealth, and did anything to procure
a rich man. Then in Joseph Smith, who had 33 wives but denied he was a
polygamist; condemning polygamy as evil while at the same time
secretly practicing it. Who gave prophecies in the name of the Lord
that all failed. Then in Brigham Young, who condemned interracial
couples and their children to death, who taught what the Church today
calls "false doctrine" (such as Adam is God the Father), who preached
"Blood Atonement" and other horrible things. Who owned tabacco farms
and whiskey distilleries, and who stole hundreds of thousands of
dollars from the Tithing Office every year (from mostly poor Mormons).
I lost faith in current Church leaders, who covered-up things, who
were "fooled" by Mark Hofmann, the Mormon forger and bomber, who are
trying today to cover-up the Curse of Cain legacy by denying the
Church ever taught that Negroes are cursed and the children of Cain. I
lost faith in Mormon history, which is full of lies, murders,
adultery, incest, and contradiction after contradiction after
contradiction; which Mormons leaders cover up and change so the rank-
and-film Mormons never see the truth history of the Church. Finally, I
had seen enough!

By 1990 I was out of the Church. I was a Mormon in name only. I did
not call myself a Mormon anymore. I began to study many different
religions. In 1994 I joined the Baha'i Faith, founded by the Iranian
prophet Baha'u'llah. I was disappointed to learn that he performed no
miracles. I always had a thought in my head which was this: "Jesus has
returned to the earth as a man who can perform miracles, and all I
must do is to find him!" That thought occurred in my head all the
time. I could never get rid of it.

In 1996 I officially resigned from the Mormon Church. I was happy,
because I had seen too much hypocrisy among Mormons I knew; especially
those in Utah and Arizona. I knew that Mormon "prophets" were not
prophets at all, and that they lied, and hid things from Mormons. They
hid the truth, and were changing Mormon history, and lying about the
past.

In 1996, the Mormon Church started to deny it ever taught that blacks
were cursed (Curse of Cain Doctrine). I knew they were lying. They
knew they were lying. And lying is not of God. The Mormon Church is
trying to change its history; to make Joseph Smith and other Mormon
leaders look good, when it fact they were often not good at all.
Joseph Smith married 33 women (some of them very young girls), then
publicly denied he was a polygamist. He lied many times. He did things
as a young man that were very dishonest; looking into stones
pretending to see buried treasure so ignorant farmers would give him
their money. His prophecies failed, all of them. A true prophet cannot
utter false prophecies, and Joseph Smith uttered many prophecies that
failed. Joseph Smith once said:

"I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that
has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of
Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul,
John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such
a work as I." (History of the Church: 6:408)
I knew those were NOT the words of a man of God!
In 1994 I joined the Baha'i Faith. I joined the Baha'i Faith because I
hoped that in Baha'u'llah (founder of the Baha'i Faith) I had found
the Christ-figure I was looking for. But, it was not to be. In 1998 I
resigned from the Baha'i Faith. Why? Baha'u'llah worked no miracles at
all. He was not the man I was looking for. And the Baha'is, even
though they have a number of good principles, had a shallow and
lifeless religion which consisted of only a few "Principles" such as
race unity or world peace or the equality of men and women. It was a
religion without miracles; without the supernatural. The Baha'i Faith
has no clear teachings concerning the Afterlife. It was spiritually
dead. So, I resigned. I continued to study all the religions of the
world I could find, but gave up hope to find what I was really looking
for: Christ returned.

In 2005, while in a public library in Tacoma, Washington State, I was
reading a book titled Encyclopedia of American Religions while I
waited to use the Internet. I came across "Unclassified Religions" and
started to read about Daheshism. I read about Doctor Dahesh, the
miracle-working Prophet of Lebanon, that he performed thousands of
supernatural miracles and that he is believed by Daheshists to be the
reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Then I read that he moved to New York
City in 1975, and remained there until his death in 1984. Doctor
Dahesh was living in New York City in 1983--at the time of my dream in
which a being of light said: "He is in New York City!"

Dr. Dahesh (1983, New York City)
I was in SHOCK! I felt my body become very light, and I felt as if my
body was raising above me, and I started to look at the back of my
head as if I was raising up. I settled down back into my body, and was
overcome with joy that I almost started to cry, but did not do so
because I was in a public place. I said to myself, "The dream I had in
1983 was TRUE! I have found the One whom I sought!"

Later that month I contacted Dr. Ghazi Brax, the Chief Apostle of
Doctor Dahesh, who still lived in New York City and was the president
of the Dahesh Publishing Company. He told me that Daheshism was not
yet organized, but soon would be, and that the Dahesh Message would
spread around the world.

For months I prayed that Doctor Dahesh would appear to me, like Jesus
appeared to the doubting Thomas after his death, and showed him his
wounds. I prayed and prayed, but nothing happened. Finally, one day
when there was a lightening and thunder storm in Tacoma (very rare for
that part of America), I noticed someone walking on my roof. I said to
myself, "That's strange! To be fixing the roof during a lightening
storm!" I heard footsteps, very heavy, then nothing. Then I heard my
front door open, and very heavy footsteps walk through my living room
into the hallway and toward my bedroom door. I was very frightened,
thinking it was a thief come to rob me. I had no time to react, so I
rolled on my bed toward my wall and pretended I was sleeping. I was so
scared I wanted to die.

The intruder openned my bedroom door and walked into my room, and sat
on the corner of my bed, pushing the corner down considerably. I was
beyond frightened, but thought if I pretended I was asleep then the
intruder would take what he wanted and would depart.

Then, I heard a voice which said something like this:

"Darrick, Darrick, do not be afraid. You have sought me, but it is I
who have sought you. I have chosen you to take my Message to the
nations. Do not fear. I will be with you always."
I openned my eyes, and turned my head and looked at the corner of my
bed, but saw nobody. I got very dizzy. Then, suddently, I saw the
corner of my bed, which was low, rise up to its normal position, and
heard invisible heavy boots walk across my room, open my door, then
gently close it. Then I heard the boots walk down my hall, across my
living room (parlor), and out my front door, with the front door
closing gently.
I was stunned beyond speech! I lay there weak and dizzy for perhaps
hours thinking of what had happened. An invisible being had walked
upon my roof, then walked into my room, then sat at the corner of my
bed and addressed me, then walked out.

It was Dahesh! He appeared to me as a thief in the night; one who
comes and goes without being seen.

Since that time I have tried to spread the Dahesh Message worldwide,
via the Internet. For I have no other way of spreading this Message.
Only now is it beginning to bare fruit in places like Liberia, West
Africa, where a number of people are responding to the Dahesh Message.

Dahesh is Jesus reincarnated. He is number 20 of the 24 Sinless
Prophets that are called "the Four and Twenty Elders" in the Book of
Revelation. His Message is the most inportant Message for mankind
today. His religion is the True Religion.
http://daheshism.angelfire.com

Andrew Robertson

Apr 29, 2009, 8:41:22 PM4/29/09

<darrick...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> How I was visited by a dead man in 2005.

<snip>

> Only now is it beginning to bare fruit in places like Liberia, West
> Africa, where a number of people are responding to the Dahesh Message.

Baring fruit should only be done at the end cycle of the fruit's existence
when its thetan is ready to find another fruit body. Otherwise it is vital
that the skin be left in place to protect the fruit from the weather and
fungal infection. particularly in a warm and humid country like Liberia.

If the Dahesh message is causing this to happen prematurely, then he was a
false prophet and his teachings should be rejected.

Andrew

Aero

Apr 30, 2009, 8:00:55 AM4/30/09

"Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message

> <darrick...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> How I was visited by a dead man in 2005.
>
> <snip>
>

> If the Dahesh message is causing this to happen prematurely, then he was a
> false prophet and his teachings should be rejected.

Just one more pagan crap.