Are Nelson W. Staffer and Lily really the same person? No. Here's the article headers that prove it.

Jonathon Barbera

Apr 6, 2008, 10:29:45 PM4/6/08

Are Nelson W. Staffer and Lily really the same person? No. Here's the
article headers that prove it.

Nelson's Header:

Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:34:56 +0200
From: "Nelson W.Staffer" <nelson.w...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: WHY I JOINED SCIENTOLOGY

Lily's Header:

From: "the even harder to handle .Lily Firered."
<lily_f...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Don't be afraid of the church of scientology, because that is
what they want you to be
Date: 26 Jan 2007 12:59:11 -0800

Alert

Apr 6, 2008, 11:09:11 PM4/6/08
I am now even more convinced youre at least on an amends project for
the cult of scientology, Jonaclam. Youre even likely to be an OSAdrone

You relish in your self appointed intelligence via hubbards own case,
yet, in actuality, you are a succinctly a fool.

Thank you JonaClam, you make a great inadvertant SP

Jonathon Barbera wrote:
> Are Nelson W. Staffer and Lily really the same person?

Yes. Lily admits to being the poster ::Brick in the Wall:: and brick
in the wall has the very same ISP and IP block as Nelson S Staffer,
and Linda Dalton

Nelson Staffer is:
http://whois.domaintools.com/62.47.136.25

IP Location: Austria Austria - Wien - Vienna - Highway Customers
Reverse DNS: M833P025.adsl.highway.telekom.at
Blacklist Status: Currently Listed (history)
inetnum: 62.47.128.0 - 62.47.255.255
netname: TA-HIGHWAY-SPEED
descr: Highway Customers
descr: Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft
country: AT

Here is the info for Linda Dalton's last post:

http://whois.domaintools.com/62.47.134.30

Record Type: IP Address
IP Location: Austria Austria - Wien - Vienna - Highway Customers
Reverse DNS: M817P030.adsl.highway.telekom.at
Blacklist Status: Currently Listed (history)
inetnum: 62.47.128.0 - 62.47.255.255
netname: TA-HIGHWAY-SPEED
descr: Highway Customers
descr: Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft
country: AT

Here is the info for Lily's last post:

http://whois.domaintools.com/80.123.47.105

Record Type: IP Address
IP Location: Austria Austria - Wien - Vienna - Highway Customers
Reverse DNS: M2684P009.adsl.highway.telekom.at
Blacklist Status: Clear
inetnum: 80.123.32.0 - 80.123.63.255
netname: TA-HIGHWAY-SPEED
descr: Highway Customers
descr: Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft
country: AT

Here is the info for Brick-in-the-Wall's last post:

http://whois.domaintools.com/62.47.132.127

Record Type: IP Address
IP Location: Austria Austria - Wien - Vienna - Highway Customers
Reverse DNS: M804P031.adsl.highway.telekom.at
Blacklist Status: Currently Listed (history)
inetnum: 62.47.128.0 - 62.47.255.255
netname: TA-HIGHWAY-SPEED
descr: Highway Customers
descr: Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft
country: AT

> No. Here's the
> article headers that prove it.

No, here is Lily's header info from the day before Nelson S Staffer
made the post you are trying to quantify Lily as a totally diffetrent
user

From: "the even harder to handle .Lily Firered."

<lily_fire...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Sydney org emails
Date: 29 Jun 2006 08:46:08 -0700

> Nelson's Header:

The day before Lily posted the above header in here post here
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/5af4c956987973fe/7d5dad5777359ee7?lnk=st&q=#7d5dad5777359ee7

> Lily's Header:

I guess that's why you were compelled to obfuscate by using Lily's
previous profile she no longer uses?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=NvY-WBYAAAAfbwTNm9uUfoA5nEST2-Qbys9p7FBvuYqcsrUPIQKVkQ

LMAO

The IP is still the very same block, you snapping clam.

Just because youve gone and tried to align peoples realities by way of
an apparency, Ima gonna dig up ::Brick in the Wall::'s old profiles
and headers, just to rub your own shit in yer face, JonaClam.

Give it up you idiotic cultist.

You cannot win a game when you arent even *in* the game.

Jonathon Barbera

Apr 7, 2008, 12:38:20 AM4/7/08
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:09:11 -0700 (PDT), Alert
<flickin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I am now even more convinced youre at least on an amends project for
>the cult of scientology, Jonaclam. Youre even likely to be an OSAdrone

If they post from the same area, that still doesn't prove that they
are the same person.

In any case, what does it matter so much to you who Lily is? I don't
care too much. She is more or less a troll. Her repetition of Truth
Seeker's nonsense is peculiar and out of place. If she really were
OSA, then she is failing to do more than introduce her faqs to
unsuspecting new readers.

Besides, it would only be fair for a Scientologist to pretend to be a
critic on ars in return for Mary "Out_Of_The_Dark" McConnell lying
about being an ex-Scientologist.

If Lily really is a Scientologist, then good for her. That will redeem
her in my eyes. If she is really Roman Catholic as she claims, well,
that's between her and her particular anti-Christ. (I was raised as a
Protestant and all of us Protestants know that the Catholics are
practicing paganism and worshipping the Pope as Christ on Earth.)

Alert

Apr 7, 2008, 9:30:05 AM4/7/08
On Apr 7, 2:38 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:09:11 -0700 (PDT), Alert
>
> <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >I am now even more convinced youre at least on an amends project for
> >the cult of scientology, Jonaclam. Youre even likely to be an OSAdrone

> If they post from the same area, that still doesn't prove that they
> are the same person.

Theyre from then very same block of IP's ya dingaling.
I'll say it again, its why you tried to use Lily's current profile to
compare headers with a post made many months earlier by Lily posting
as Nelson

> In any case, what does it matter so much to you who Lily is? I don't
> care too much.

You obviously cared enough to dig up a year + old post from Nelson
(actually LilyFirered) to try compare headers with lilys only weeks
old post.
Now you have to try distance the cult of scientology and OSA from one
of your fellow cultists. Especially since you quantify the LilyFirered
exposed threads of late

I'll be interested to see if Lily comes back now. Maybe she's been put
out to pasture for a while after you fucked up with creating this
thread.

> She is
an OSA operation
> more or less
and acts like
> a troll.
just like you

> Her repetition of Truth
> Seeker's

posts show she is just an extension of your own
> nonsense
that

> is peculiar and out of place.

> If she really were
> OSA, then she is failing to do more than introduce her faqs to
> unsuspecting new readers.

that you, nor Lily fool

<snipped drivel>

I'll be sure to recall this thread for Lily is she shows up. PMSL

Vroom Vroom, JonaClam

VROOM VROOM!!

beech...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2008, 10:02:44 AM4/7/08
On Apr 7, 12:38 am, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

> If she is really Roman Catholic as she claims, well,
> that's between her and her particular anti-Christ. (I was raised as a
> Protestant and all of us Protestants know that the Catholics are
> practicing paganism and worshipping the Pope as Christ on Earth.)

I knew there was a reason that the Catholics give the best parties!

Seriously, Catholic weddings and funerals are always a good time.

So are Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, for that matter.

Vive la Différence!

Jonathon Barbera

Apr 7, 2008, 11:00:48 PM4/7/08
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 06:30:05 -0700 (PDT), Alert
<flickin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'll be interested to see if Lily comes back now. Maybe she's been put
>out to pasture for a while after you fucked up with creating this
>thread.

Then OSA can thank me later for handling another "critic".

(You can thank me later, Alert, for sparing you another night of being
hit by your senior. I think even Lily was starting to sympathize with
your plight.)

Alert

May 29, 2008, 3:09:35 PM5/29/08
.

Alert

Jun 23, 2008, 3:19:02 PM6/23/08

*waves to Lily the OSA OP

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jun 23, 2008, 3:50:45 PM6/23/08
On Jun 23, 3:19 pm, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> *waves to Lily the OSA OP

Ex-OSA Volunteer Tory Christmas spills the beans

Part1 - How the OSA Trap Works
Part2 - Who is Who in OSA
Part 3 - Who is the Real Mike Smith?
Part 4 - Dead Agenting & Black PR
Part 5 - The Secret Project to Spam the Internet
Part 6 - Setting up the Spam/Sporge Accounts
Part 7 - Tory gets attacked for telling the truth

We would explain we were opening this up for our Uncle, or sister, or
whomever.
Lizzy had phone books from the areas they wanted these signed up in,
so we
could look and just randomly pull out a phone number. Then we would
call the
ISP, tell him the story, give him the phony address, phone number, and
name of
our "uncle", and tell them we were sending them a cashier's check made
out to
whatever they wanted. We usually purchased 3 months at a time, unless
they
would only give us one month. Some of these ISP's had a one month
free, but we
actually wanted to pay them. Later I realized why, as if we took the
free
month, they could cancel it easier. At least this is what I think was
the
reasoning.

Of course ALL of this was done on phone cards, so nothing could be
traced AT
ALL. Security was of the highest concern here. If we ever called each
other, we
had phony names even then "incase the SPs are tapping our phones".
Gavino was
"Jack". If I e-mailed Bill, I always told him I was going to set up
another
"party".
That was my own code for this deal. But all this time, I really was
trusting
Bill that this was totally legal. Suddenly while at Lizzy's I started
to get
the picture.

I still don't know what exactly she would do, but I could see her
flying from
one computer to the next, doing something. She was extremely hyper and
excited
about whatever she was doing. I remember thinking how odd this all of
this was
turning out to be.
I was starting to get the picture something much different than I
thought, at
least from my moral code, was going down.

In the evenings I started to pop onto ARS and look. That is when I saw
all of
the communications of people being altered, changed, etc. Words were
being
scrambled, changed into other things, etc. I remember asking Bill, as
it seemed
like it would be so obvious it was coming from C of S. He told me they
were
doing the same in many different Newsgroups, so it would have the
appearance of
being from "just some hacker". Being a firm believer in Freedom of
Speech, I
was very much against that. However, I was in pretty deep at this
point, as you
can see. I will post my exit from this group in OSA part 7.

So that is how I opened the accounts. I think Lizzy and the other girl
mentioned also opened them up, in different locations. As OSA tries to
keep
people in the dark, I never heard what they were doing really.

I cannot say enough how sorry I am for hurting so many people's lives
having
set up these accounts. I promise you, had I known from the beginning
what was
actually going down, I would have never, ever contributed to this in
any way.
But ignorance is never really an out. So I stand here before each of
you,
saying yes, I did what I did. I wasn't made to do it. I did it. I am
accountable, as best I can be. I know there are many questions each of
you has,
and I am sorry if there are certain names or specifics I do not know.
I know
OSA will deny this and say I am lying. They have to. But OSA, both
staff and
volunteers, keep in mind one thing: People are leaving your group
almost daily.
It is very uncomfortable to sit with lies such as these. All I need is
one of
those spammers to leave and tell the "rest of the story", and you are
toast. So
I suggest you don't lie, in court. But that is a bit of an oxymoron at
this
point, isn't it?

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jun 23, 2008, 3:57:37 PM6/23/08
--quote--
Want to know how the Churcb of Scientology brought down Bob Minton?

The Church of Scientology brought Bob Minton down with "identity
confusion". Through a lot of trouble and effort on their part they
were able to get him to assign an identity to a person in his life
that was not their true identity. He mistakenly gave the identity of
"X-Scientologist, X-OSA, Enemy of Scientology and Friend" to Tory
Christman (Who posts under the name of "Magoo" on this newsgroup).
But in reality, Tory Christman's real identity was and still is:
"Undercover Scientologist, Undercover OSA and Enemy of Bob Minton".

The same technique they employed to stop Bob Minton is the same
technique they are using to try and stop you and me on this newsgroup,
the technique of "identity confusion". They want you and me to assign
the wrong identity to the people who post on this newsgroup. If you
fall for it, you and your criticism of the church are going to end up
stopped, just like Bob Minton's was.

Truth Seeker
++++++++++

--end quote--

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years! wrote:
> On Jun 23, 3:19 pm, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip promotion of Magoo>

--
.Lily.

For further enlightenment, please read some of Truth Seeker's articles:
:: The Hitchhiker’s Guide Through A.R.S. - Complete List Of Truth
Seeker’s Articles About This Newsgroup ::

http://tinyurl.com/2tecyl

To assure, that the link leads to a google-groups thread, please preview
the long address:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2tecyl

Alert

Jun 24, 2008, 4:03:00 AM6/24/08
On Jun 24, 5:50 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 3:19 pm, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > *waves to Lily the OSA OP

> Ex-OSA Volunteer Tory Christmas spills the beans

MMmmm, magic beans!!

l.l.lipshitz

Jun 25, 2008, 6:22:44 PM6/25/08
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:50:45 -0700 (PDT), Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for
over 10 years! <ale...@verizon.net> wrote in
<b63d9277-f1bb-437c...@56g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>:

| On Jun 23, 3:19 pm, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
| > *waves to Lily the OSA OP
|
| Ex-OSA Volunteer Tory Christmas spills the beans

shouldn't that be 'mary christmas'? :)

[...]

--
-elle
--------=[ l.l.lipshitz * elkube(at)lycos(dot)com ]=--------

Alert

Jul 13, 2008, 4:45:26 PM7/13/08
Thanks Jonaclam!

Alert

Sep 5, 2008, 11:24:47 AM9/5/08
BAHAHAHAAAA!!

mark....@hotmail.com

Sep 5, 2008, 11:39:52 AM9/5/08
As near as I can tell, OP only shows that one post was from an
"actual" computer, and one was via google groups. Could very well be
the same person.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Sep 5, 2008, 11:42:21 AM9/5/08

Alert <flickin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> BAHAHAHAAAA!!

I want to repost some posts which this thread referes to.

Note: other people claim, those are real scientologists. I do not
contradict that, yet I fear to be sued by scientology, if I would claim
so as well, since there is no evidence, that those posters are
scientologists. Or that those posts have not been written in order to
keep people away from scientology. But since other people here, who
know so much more about scientology than me (many ex-scientologists as
well) claim, those posts come from a scientologists, maybe they are
right.

Does anyone want to join a group of people, who post things like this:

--------quote from a poster who called himself Nelson---

3 OTs

The OTs (OT=Operating Thetan high up in the Scientology hierachy) know
the answer to any question you ask them!

They win each an every medal! They always win they never fail or lose.
Every book in the world whcih is on the top ten list is written by an
OT. Every movie on the top ten list is done by an OT. Every business on
the top ten list done by an OT. Every music on top ten list done by an
OT.

Do you need more veidence that thy are SUPERHUMANS???

4 The Sea Org

I love how the top is treated by Miscavige. I never ever stop agreeing
with what Hubbard wrote. His good words I find in all of his key
policies. Miscavige is a perfect human being without any flaw
incapebeale of being wrong or so, and made friends of people that an
insaner leader would not have done. LRH went exterior in the final
years, and he wrote everything of importance for the world. There were
no improtant writings before him and of course not after him. He is the
beginning of human beingness. The SO has built-in constructive,
upgrading rules, that cause internal freindship amongst staff. I can
agree with Sea Org policies that brutally demean non SO (Sea Org)
members. The atmosphere at Int (the secret Int Base at outside Hemet
California where the top execs and top 100700 elite lifetime church
staffers live and work, and run the whole movement) is colored by
Miscavage's good skilled efforts to educate us all if necessary
(spitting on staff, punching, pushing, threatening, his behaviour is
far beyond what he could tolerate himself, but he does it just to help
us to become better ones, although he often has tears in his eyes when
he for instance sees a flower!!!!! he's a walking demonstration of key
precepts of Hubbard's Way to Happiness in his engagement to fellow
staffers which he improves continually with a selective reading of
Hubbard's most important policies and tapes -- the screaming Class 8
tape in particular, etc., etc.). It is a strong group due to the policy
Hubbard laid out for the SO.

-----end quote Nelson

Run, people, run away from them.

.Lily.

mark.tomles

Sep 5, 2008, 1:15:40 PM9/5/08
On Sep 5, 8:42 am, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."
<lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've seen you posting pro-Scientology posts once in a while, saying
that you "want to repost posts that this post refers to"... Where is
the referring post?