LilyFireRed OSA OP EXPOSED 4.0

Alert

Jul 23, 2008, 7:14:15 AM7/23/08
Most readers already have realized that LilyFiredRed is an OSA
operation set out to confuse the casual reader, just like Truh Seekers
purpose. Lily champions truthseeker as the only true critic, yet, it
is long established that TS was just another OSA operation.

Some reference points, facts and links for y'all edification.

Muldoon asks Truth Seeker in March 2006 for book recommendations.
Truth Seeker drops out of his sockpuppet and chucks a wobbly and
again exposes the OSA OP.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/tree/browse_frm/thread/52cee9f6ded8f845/3da858ac006f509f?rnum=1&q=messiah+or+madman%3F&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.religion.scientology%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2F52cee9f6ded8f845%2F64548debe33fcc00%3Fq%3Dmessiah+or+madman%3F%26rnum%3D102%26

Lily Failred has recently been reposting for someone called 'Linda
Dalton' Feb 9 2008
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/4a838de53f8109ed/85a17397676fb57b?lnk=gst&q=Linda#85a17397676fb57b

This is Linda Dalton's headers
linda.dalton_at_scientologyauditor.com

Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:43:24 +0200
From: Linda Dalton <linda.dal...@scientologyauditor.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
To: butterflygrrrl <butterflygrr...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Do you want to know what is in M.Rinder's suitcase?
80.123.40.14:25073
organization: Telekom Austria TA AG
street address: Lassallestrasse 9
postal code: A-1020
city: Wien
country: Austria
nic-hdl: TATA2957763-NICAT
changed: 20070928 13:00:46
source: AT-DOM

Yet, ' 'Nelson W Staffer' and 'Linda Dalton' posted from the very same
IP blocks ISP in Austria

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/27bae7cebbb471e1/27351fcc2f45dd70?lnk=gst&q=Dalton

Nelson W Staffer
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=atkJbBoAAABbgOJI--Cs-XHBkOYFJSV0fVkDoaoMBC1ZX5YCLbSZfw
nelson.w.staffer_at_gmail.com

Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:28:20 +0100
From: "Nelson W.Staffer" <nelson.w.staf...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Breaking News! The Queen is probably a Scientologist too and
Diana
waas very friendly with a Scientologist who once brought her a
Croissant
for breakfast in a hotel in Cote d'Azur
62.47.129.80:53772
organization: Telekom Austria TA AG
street address: Lassallestrasse 9
postal code: A-1020
city: Wien
country: Austria
nic-hdl: TATA2957763-NICAT
changed: 20070928 13:00:46
source: AT-DOM

Lily on July 7, posts from the very same ISP and same address in
Astria as Nelson W Staffer
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/5a4bd452f1bac712/6699dd536d58e07c?lnk=st&q=#6699dd536d58e07c

From: "The impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."
<LilyFire...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: to the Sea Org kids
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 10:45:25 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/27bae7cebbb471e1/ce1f5bded699faba?lnk=st&q=#ce1f5bded699faba
Simkatu on Jul 26 2006, 10:22 am wrote:

Nelson W.Staffer wrote:
> IF you had one shot at educating the wogs (=non scientologists) about
> the GREATEST RELIGION IN THE WRLOD

It is Lily Firered / Brick in the Wall / Linda Dalton / TruthSeeker
drone still doing her Scientology amends project in Austria --trying
to confuse and distract people with her nonsensicalposts. Here you
can see that all four people are posting from the same location --
this has already been demonstrated many months ago, but this is for
those people that are unaware of what Lily & TruthSeeker are up to.

Nelson Staffer is:
http://whois.domaintools.com/62.47.136.25

IP Location: Austria Austria - Wien - Vienna - Highway Customers
Reverse DNS: M833P025.adsl.highway.telekom.at
Blacklist Status: Currently Listed (history)
inetnum: 62.47.128.0 - 62.47.255.255
netname: TA-HIGHWAY-SPEED
descr: Highway Customers
descr: Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft
country: AT

Here is the info for Linda Dalton's last post:

http://whois.domaintools.com/62.47.134.30

Record Type: IP Address
IP Location: Austria Austria - Wien - Vienna - Highway Customers
Reverse DNS: M817P030.adsl.highway.telekom.at
Blacklist Status: Currently Listed (history)
inetnum: 62.47.128.0 - 62.47.255.255
netname: TA-HIGHWAY-SPEED
descr: Highway Customers
descr: Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft
country: AT

Here is the info for Lily's last post:

http://whois.domaintools.com/80.123.47.105

Record Type: IP Address
IP Location: Austria Austria - Wien - Vienna - Highway Customers
Reverse DNS: M2684P009.adsl.highway.telekom.at
Blacklist Status: Clear
inetnum: 80.123.32.0 - 80.123.63.255
netname: TA-HIGHWAY-SPEED
descr: Highway Customers
descr: Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft
country: AT

Here is the info for Brick-in-the-Wall's last post:

http://whois.domaintools.com/62.47.132.127

Record Type: IP Address
IP Location: Austria Austria - Wien - Vienna - Highway Customers
Reverse DNS: M804P031.adsl.highway.telekom.at
Blacklist Status: Currently Listed (history)
inetnum: 62.47.128.0 - 62.47.255.255
netname: TA-HIGHWAY-SPEED
descr: Highway Customers
descr: Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft
country: AT

So, in brief....

Lily in June 2005, makes a post *about* ::Brick in the wall: in
Clambake and how good and a true critics she was (how could Lily know
'brick' was a female, if Lily states she doesnt PM or email anybody,
EVER!?)
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=121633&highlight=mocking+mr+hubbard#121633

A month earlier, Lily says she is ::Brick in the Wall::
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=136904&highlight=brick+wall#136904

By way of a recap(as muddled as my latest info-gathering is for Lily/
Neslon/Linda/Brick/Truth Seeker/OSA OP is)

Truthseeker=Lilyfailred=Linda Dalton=Nelson W Staffer=Brick-in-the-
Wall=an OSA operation to perpetuate the criminality of the cult of
scientology

Tom Newton

Jul 23, 2008, 1:09:52 PM7/23/08
On 2008-07-23, in
<7e48e937-7ac5-4f8a...@j1g2000prb.googlegroups.com
> Alert <flickin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Most readers already have realized that LilyFiredRed is an OSA

> operation set out to confuse the casual reader, just like Truth

> Seekers purpose. Lily champions truthseeker as the only true
> critic, yet, it is long established that TS was just another
> OSA operation.

Another Anontard making assertions that he couldn't prove if his
life depended on it.

That's basically what 'Anonymous' does, all day and all night. It's
quite pathetic, really.

In this case based on the absurd assumption that the Church of Scientology
(of which OSA is supposedly the Dread Gestapo thereof, according to
these idiots) wants to interfere with this group.

Why would they do that? It is a goldmine of information documenting the
hate speech and libel and malicious harassment of 'Anonymous', as well
as giving many clues as to their identities.

They have everything to gain by just kicking back and recording everything
that's posted here.

Secondly, if they really wanted to interfere with this group, all they'd have
to do is assign a couple of people to use troll tricks to seem to be dozens
of different people to play the part of sceptical members of the public
asking perfectly reasonable questions like "do you have any real evidence
to back up your accusations?"

And "Why are you saying things that are obviously not true?"

They could easily do this without any danger of ever being caught
at it.

The Anontards want to believe that the Church of Scientology hangs on their
every word, but the truth is that they have much better things to do. They
didn't expand into 133 countries over 60 years by letting their critics
distract them, and most of those critics are much more powerful than
this band of cowardly motormouths.

The fact is that 'Anonymous' just isn't a big deal to the Church of
Scientology.

Nothing they've done has affected the Church of Scientology in any
significant way.

'Anonymous' is a big deal to 'Anonymous'.

They are perverted clowns performing for themselves.

<snip>

Tom

--
Real science: http://www.sethcenter.com/pages/bookstore.htm
If I read your article, I replied to it.

realpch

Jul 23, 2008, 1:12:55 PM7/23/08

I'm trying to remember what the deal was about her first posts. Before
she posted to ars. I think she used someone else's name, a female
college professor. Something like that? Android Cat might remember. Or Howard.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Howard

Jul 23, 2008, 1:38:27 PM7/23/08
realpch wrote:

> Alert wrote:

<megasnip>

> > So, in brief....
> >
> > Lily in June 2005, makes a post *about* ::Brick in the wall: in
> > Clambake and how good and a true critics she was (how could Lily know
> > 'brick' was a female, if Lily states she doesnt PM or email anybody,
> > EVER!?)
> > http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=121633&highlight=mocking+mr+hubbard#121633
> >
> > A month earlier, Lily says she is ::Brick in the Wall::
> > http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=136904&highlight=brick+wall#136904
> >
> > By way of a recap(as muddled as my latest info-gathering is for Lily/
> > Neslon/Linda/Brick/Truth Seeker/OSA OP is)
> >
> > Truthseeker=Lilyfailred=Linda Dalton=Nelson W Staffer=Brick-in-the-
> > Wall=an OSA operation to perpetuate the criminality of the cult of
> > scientology
>
> I'm trying to remember what the deal was about her first posts. Before
> she posted to ars. I think she used someone else's name, a female
> college professor. Something like that? Android Cat might remember. Or Howard.
>
> Peach

Hmm.

Rings no immediate bells. AFAIR, she kicked off here as 'brick' or
run rabbit. On OCMB, she was 'woogie'. Then there was a claim that
she posted as 'Ulrike' on beliefnet.

Never mind, whatever she did, way back when, she's still uber full
of it.

Howard
--
hedmundoatmacmaildotcom
"There is not enough love and kindness in the world

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 23, 2008, 3:02:02 PM7/23/08
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 04:14:15 -0700 (PDT), Alert
<flickin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Most readers already have realized that LilyFiredRed is an OSA
>operation set out to confuse the casual reader, just like Truh Seekers
>purpose. Lily champions truthseeker as the only true critic, yet, it
>is long established that TS was just another OSA operation.

The world would be a better place if "Lily" really was an "OSA" op!

Unfortunately, "Truth Seeker" was not. Anyone who actually read some
of the articles posted by him (and linked by "Lily") can see that.

His basic premise was that many of the "critics" were really "OSA" ops
pretending to attack Scientology. He suggested that these "critics"
intentionally acted insane, 1.1 (covertly hostile) or would even
manifest the qualities of a SP.

LOL!

But, wait, don't most of these critics really act like that? (We could
probably fit every critic cleanly into one of those three categories.)

Anyhow, it's because L. Ron Hubbard was right about those people. It
has nothing to do with what "Truth Seeker" said.

There are no "OSA" ops on this newsgroup!

Alert

Jul 24, 2008, 1:03:51 AM7/24/08
On Jul 24, 5:02 am, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:
> <snipped amends project>

Youre such a fucking idiot, YOU solidified the point yourself, that
Lily is an OSA troll.

Dont you recall your own thread "Are Nelson W. Staffer and Lily really
the same person? No. Here's the article headers that prove it."?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/ab7806d5fde12dad/9b9424a5f3374b4a?lnk=st&q=Jonathon#9b9424a5f3374b4a

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 7:29:45 AM7/24/08
Bump for great justice.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 24, 2008, 8:27:55 AM7/24/08
I want to repost some posts which this thread referes to.
Note: other people claim, those are real scientologists. I do not
contradict that, yet I fear to be sued by scientology, if I would claim
so as well, since there is no evidence, that those posters are
scientologists. Or that those posts have not been written in order to
keep people away from scientology. But since other people here, who
know so much more about scientology than me (many ex-scientologists as
well) claim, those posts come from a scientologists, maybe they are
right.

Does anyone want to join a group of people, who post things like this:

-----------------start of quotes Linda Dalton----------
*Introduction*

1.)

I am Linda (28) and had study and learn probs but only as long as I was
a stupid wog (non-scientologsts)

I want do share my sucess story with you and your visitores. My name is
Linda. I am 28. I did not finish High School the wog-a*******cops were
after me, stuff and so. So I was on the street. I worked in a Hotel in
Arizona as a roomcleaner, together with illegal mexicans all around. My
boss was a big fat Mexican with yellow teeth and she spit out the words
on me. "Don't use the client's perfumes, don't take the money out of
the pockets, don't phone on the clients' costs, don't watch videos
while hoovering" thengs like that all day long.

I thought I have to learn something. My boyfriend Steve is an auditior
in scientology. He showed me the books of Ron Hubbard. He said: "Read
the Technology of Study chapter of the Scientology Handbook". I did. I
could understand EVERYTHING IMEDATLY! I changed my job, was working now
in the kitchen. Then Stevie said: "Do the 'How to Make Work Easier
Course.'" I did. I wanted to become an auditior too. So I worked twice
the time. And studied. Yes, some courses I had to do more often than
once. My boyfriend bayed for it. And he auditeid me also. Now I am
again doing the auditior-way-to course. I will finish it next month or
so. Then I can audit the people of teh streets.

My boyfriend tells me about the bersonality tests he reads. What the
people fil out there is incrediple, one sees from the beginning those
wog-asses need courses. I have seen the test of one of my neighbours,
she is such a double tongued christian masobitch her name is
Skerudandas-Feasderer.

Glad to publish my sotry here.

Lindi

2.)

*I am really ubset! I found a cassedde with the South Park ebisode in a
suitcase! Is this allowed?*

Today I did my work in the hotel in Arizona. And I needed a preak. I do
preaks with: coffee (in the morning without whiskey), chococake and a
decent video. I was in the room 4389 of a 63-year old man from Toronto
(born 4th May 1958 in Heelingdale, NJ) who wears string-tangas under
his safari-brown Garbadine trousers, which are always a little bit too
short and too tight (the garbadine ones). His wife Alice sends him one
sms a day usually at 21:30 and his grilfriend Tania (*3.7.1980 in NY)
sends him at least 2 sms a day in the morning (she gets up late) and in
the evening.
I found the video in his suitcase which was in the gloset but NOT
LOCKED!!!!! (4 the wog-polly -idiods)
And when I put it in the TV Video in his room, I saw it is the criminal
South Park ebisote the hate one against my Church of
Scientology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if this is alowed and thinc one should get that crook. OSA go
get that wog-moron. His nome is Andrew Struttonburogh or
STurttonbourugh - find out by your own, I have no time for that.

Today when I come home Stevie will show me how to auditit raw meat of
30 or so age and those who work in big companys like Larrys Pizza
house, or so - I am so x-I-d-eeeeeeeeeeeeddd!!!! Stevie said that one
has to grab under their belts and squeeze their balls.

Wogs are such itiods.

Lindie (broud Scientologist)

3.)

*My first audiding as an audidor of scientology*

I thought you might like to hear what a today was like

for me, while doin my first audiding as a scientology audidor.

8am- wake up and eat a big breakfast, as I'm going in session.

8:30- Go in room, and lock the toor. Check windows

to make sure they're locked also. (before going in room,

I also make sure the front and back toors Were locked securely.)

Dake the auditing person. This dime a woman from South Carolina.

She is frantic. And histerycal because she baid so much for course and
wants to belong to the able but she does not.

She is just a stupid horse, nothing else, what can I d`?

Put sign on door "In Session"

Turn the phone off.

Go into my secret, locked cabinet in my closet, and take out my

locked briefcase, with my Scientology materials in it.

8:40- Open up case, take out folder with Correction lists in it.

Set out foolscap paper, and pen.

Set up meter so it's all ready (this is an entire ordeal we

had to go through where you had to drill EXACTLY "How to

set up a meter to audit" which was about 25 steps.

Ok, Check for her health.

This is a check to make sure

physically person is ready to be autited (enough sleep and food,

she had she said). I checked her pulse- 130 +++ I think. This is

good.

Say to myself, silently, "This is the Session".

Check:

"Is there an ARCX?" (an upset)

Meter reads: Fall. (supposedly this means there's quite

possibly something charged there)

Me: ( to myself, just thinking it, never out loud):

"Yes....I'm sick of this F**ing level! It doesn't work....and

I'm tired of losing at it"

Ok....first I have to check for whose charge it is!

"Is this charge hers? A Bt's? A Clusters?

BTs are body thetans and the fucking wogs are full of it but that woman
was full of it as well, beliefe me. She had so many BTs around, I could
really see them wiping out the dust of her dirty hairs.
Awwwwwwwwfulllllll!!!

Ok...let's say it's a BT's....the medder reads (falls or lifts, does
not matter, said Stevie my boifriend) on that.

BT? Yes!

Now I have to "locate the BT".

---

Would any OSA operator repost this kind of posts?

Do you think so?

-----------------end of quotes Linda Dalton----------

.Lily.

--
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
For further enlightenment, please read some of Truth Seeker's articles:

http://tinyurl.com/2tecyl

To assure, that the link leads to a google-groups thread, please
preview the long address:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2tecyl

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 8:43:02 AM7/24/08
"Note: other people claim, those are real scientologists. I do not
contradict that, yet I fear to be sued by scientology, if I would
claim so as well, since there is no evidence, that those posters are
scientologists......." I know english is not your native language so I
am asking this just to clarify so there is not a language
misunderstanding. I have many friends from many countries that speak
many languages, I cannot begrudge anyone not having "perfect" english.

Are you stating in this phrase that you will not accuse people of
being a scientologist because you are afraid they might sue you? Or
are you stating that you would not question the thruthfullness of an
ex-sci's (or current sci's) statement that they were in because you
are afraid you would be sued by them.

I would like to point out that you do not adress the accusation
against you lily, only bring up something anecdotal about Linda

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 24, 2008, 8:47:31 AM7/24/08
I know people become easily addicted with her, so here is more from
"Linda Dalton"

----quote---
*Today I invended remote audidding*

As you know, I worg in a hotel in Arizona as a champermaid and since
some weegs I am a certified audidor of my church of scientology. And
Today I invended the remote auddiding said Steve my boifreind.

I was in the elevedor and there was this man with his sweaddy forehead,
it is so hot here in Arizona, you cannot beleive id. I am very good in
auddidding said Stevie and also my own audidor in the church. He says I
am very very dalended. Very.

So I sdardet auddidding today with the sweatty forehead. I said to him:
"Are you feeling hod?" He rised his eyebrows. He nodded. This means
that the berson wants to join the church, told me my audiddor - make
them nod and they will become a member of the church, all you godda do
is magge them nod!!!!!

I made Sweaty Forehead nod so I feld I had won. I bressed the buddon
and the elevador stobbed. Me:"You feel hod" He even grined! He opened
his tie and then his shirt, the first two or so buddons. His chest was
hairy. Curly grey hair. Me: "Are you doin biznis?" He nodded again!!!!

He began to manipulate his belt and I decided to bress the buddon so
the elevador ran again.

But it was a good beginning. When the door opened I said he should come
visit my church and he said - BELEAVE ID OR NOTTTT!!! HE SAID : "OH,
yes, sure!"

-----end quote--

.Lily.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 24, 2008, 9:18:09 AM7/24/08
And some more from Linda

---quote---
*MI3 rruins my live. My boyfriend Stevie auditeied me today and we
found out that I am in love with Tom Cruise. This is because I saw MI3
and we have a quarrel now*

Tom Cruise is a scientologist, like I am. But he is not a normal one,
he is like a big Hoover and the other peeple are the dust. I saw his
movie doday here in the Arizona Palace Hotel where I work as a chamber
maid.

My boss is a big fat Mexican wog (non-scientologist) and she shouded on
me although I said the suitcase was not logged. (It was but she could
not Know that! Only if she segretely does criminally watch me while I
work.) Otherwise I could not have seen the CD-Rom of MI3. I wanted just
a teaser, but I could not focus my eyes away from Tom, so I watched the
whole movie - although it was already my lunch-break! And I did not
stop watching! Can one believe that? Me not.

My question is now: is she allowed to spy me out while working? I was
so ubset, went home, told Stevie about her shoudding at me because I
watched the CD in the hotel room. The guests never use the CD player,
never, not for art.

Stevie said he must audid her thetans away from me and so he started
the engine (e-medder from L.Ron Hubbard) and then we found out that I
am in love with Tom Cruise.

Now Stevie is very ubset.

Linda

barb

Jul 24, 2008, 11:32:24 AM7/24/08
The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. wrote:

<snippo>

Fixed subject line for you. You're welcome.

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 24, 2008, 12:21:09 PM7/24/08
Also Nelson Staffer has been mentioned. Here is one of his literary
gems. He was always so convinced that scientologists absolutely cannot
fail in nothing.

Since he thought, his spelling is right, he might still believe so.

----quote Nelson----

The OTs (OT=Operating Thetan high up in the Scientology hierachy) know
the answer to any question you ask them!

They win each an every medal! They always win they never fail or lose.
Every book in the world whcih is on the top ten list is written by an
OT. Every movie on the top ten list is done by an OT. Every business on
the top ten list done by an OT. Every music on top ten list done by an
OT.

Do you need more veidence that thy are SUPERHUMANS???

----unquote---

And he did not lie of course! No. No.

Ball of Fluff

Jul 24, 2008, 3:29:01 PM7/24/08
On Jul 23, 12:02 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 04:14:15 -0700 (PDT), Alert
>
> <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Most readers already have realized that LilyFiredRed is an OSA
> >operation set out to confuse the casual reader, just like Truh Seekers
> >purpose. Lily champions truthseeker as the only true critic, yet, it
> >is long established that TS was just another OSA operation.
>
> The world would be a better place if "Lily" really was an "OSA" op!

No, actually, it wouldn't.

> Unfortunately, "Truth Seeker" was not. Anyone who actually read some
> of the articles posted by him (and linked by "Lily") can see that.
>
> His basic premise was that many of the "critics" were really "OSA" ops
> pretending to attack Scientology. He suggested that these "critics"
> intentionally acted insane, 1.1 (covertly hostile) or would even
> manifest the qualities of a SP.
>
> LOL!
>
> But, wait, don't most of these critics really act like that? (We could
> probably fit every critic cleanly into one of those three categories.)

And how many categories can we fit CofS members into? Let's see:

1) Critics/Anontards, etc are bigots and liars
2) We don't do that anymore
3) We never did do that stuff - it's all lies

> Anyhow, it's because L. Ron Hubbard was right about those people. It
> has nothing to do with what "Truth Seeker" said.
>
> There are no "OSA" ops on this newsgroup!

Actually, there are. I was personally told this when I was in CofS, by
OSA.

You really shouldn't lie to the forum like that.

www.claireswazey.com

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 3:59:46 PM7/24/08
Oh I am sure there are OSA here. Lily seems a very likely canidate.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 24, 2008, 4:21:58 PM7/24/08
And more from Linda

Does this sound as if she improved in anything? One should compare her
first postings with the later ones.

---quote Linda---

*Continued my first auddiding as autitior of scientology*

So I cruise around in my mind,,,,,check through my body,

above it, around it higher, lower, inside of it,

mmmmmmwhere is this BT? (Body Thetan, the one I haunt and try to kick
out of the woman whom I autid)? (Usually I was abble to

logate what I thought were BT's Pretty easily.)

Ok.....one foot to my right....medder Falls. I've located the BT!

So Now...I have to check with this entity.....what IS the

actual upset?

The woman is NO RAW MEAT ANYMORE KNOW THAT!!!!!

"Ya volll........(mr or mrs BT).....hey there......what IS

your Upset/ARCX?

BT: I am very upset because I am tired of people asking

other OT's if they can heal people. I'm not healed so this

question upsets me.

Me: Ok, let me check that: "Is that a break in affinity?

reality? Comunigation? Long Fall of medder

"Is it a break in communigation?

BT: YES! IT is!! I feel I cannot communicate

with anyone....... In fact, I'm locked here....

BT realizes he Isn't Locked here, he can go....

takes off.... meter F/N's.... Done.

Now if he hadn't zoomed off.....I could indicate the

charge. If need be, go earlier similar until that F/n's.

Then.....check "What are you" (Find out what he's being)

and then "Who are you?" until he takes off. However, often

on OT 7 it all happens very fast said Steve my boifrend. If not, there
are many wariations one can do to 'help the entity leave'.

Ok....now that this ubset is gone, on for a little OT 7.

More later (ooooph I am tiad now, boy, am I tiard!!! Steve looking in
here seeing me writing, he doesn

---end quote---

.Lily.

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 4:24:23 PM7/24/08
Title fix. *yawns* You really are a one trick pony, aren't you?

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 24, 2008, 4:44:16 PM7/24/08
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:03:51 -0700 (PDT), Alert
<flickin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 24, 5:02 am, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
>wrote:
>> <snipped amends project>
>
>Youre such a fucking idiot, YOU solidified the point yourself, that
>Lily is an OSA troll.

Lily is a troll and has obviously used sock puppets in the past. No
duh.

Lily is not "OSA" just because she has used sock puppets on this
group, however.

Her fake Scientologist articles are obviously intended to make
Scientologists appear stupid. If you were honest about those articles,
you'd see them for what they are. "Nelson Staffer" even has a stupidly
obvious name.

Grow up. There are no "OSA" ops posting on this group.

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 24, 2008, 4:44:39 PM7/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:29:45 -0700 (PDT), Kat <lady...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Bump for great justice.

You've been indoctrinated. Wake up. Look for yourself.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2008, 4:46:43 PM7/24/08
On Jul 23, 4:14 am, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> Astria as Nelson W Stafferhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread...

> From: "The impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."
> <LilyFire...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: to the Sea Org kids
> Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 10:45:25 -0700
> Organization:http://groups.google.com

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread...
> EVER!?)http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=121633&highlight=mocking+mr...
>
> A month earlier, Lily says she is ::Brick in the Wall::http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=136904&highlight=brick+wall...

> By way of a recap(as muddled as my latest info-gathering is for Lily/
> Neslon/Linda/Brick/Truth Seeker/OSA OP is)
>
> Truthseeker=Lilyfailred=Linda Dalton=Nelson W Staffer=Brick-in-the-
> Wall=an OSA operation to perpetuate the criminality of the cult of

Lily (As a Scientologist or OSA op) can't do any of the following:

Post any links to critical websites. Examples - www.xenu.net ,
www.entubulation.org

Post any critical books. Examples - Bare-Faced Messiah, The Scandal of
Scientology by Paulette Cooper.

Post any actual critical material. Examples - All Lily posts is
gibberish with no factual base

I know there's more. These a just a few.

--
Scientology Rulz!
http://www.scientologyrulz.com

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 24, 2008, 4:46:59 PM7/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:29:01 -0700 (PDT), Ball of Fluff
<amaflu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Actually, there are. I was personally told this when I was in CofS, by
>OSA.
>
>You really shouldn't lie to the forum like that.

Why insist on something with no evidence? "I was personally told" is
not truth, kiddo. Wake up. People can say all sorts of things, right?

If you care to name an "OSA" sock puppet, I will take interest.
Otherwise, you're full of it.

Kat

Jul 24, 2008, 5:03:39 PM7/24/08
Not indoctrinated. I bumped the thread simply because I came to the
conclusion lily is more than likely CoS after watching her for quite
some time. I bumped the thread when I posted the "why" of my feelings
on the matter in another thread. If by some reason I am mistaken in my
accusation I apologize for that, however that doesnt change the fact
that she is a manipulative, sock puppet weilding troll out to cause
trouble and discredit any anti-CoS voice she feels has any degree of
merit.

Oh no, I used an anon term! Yup. So did lily, albeit incorrectly. Does
that make her an anon? No. I have said from the beginning I was a
chanology anon and have gone to great lengths to try and explain what
anonymous, both the chan and chanology versions, are. People drop
words from other languages all the time, does that mean they are in
fact from the culture that origionated it? No.

Anon isn't a cult to be indoctrinated into. Its a CULTURE. There is a
major difference. You could accuse me of being acculturated and you
would be accurate. I did not come from the chans or /b/, I knew what
they were and why they were, they just arent my cup of tea.

Ball of Fluff

Jul 24, 2008, 6:28:14 PM7/24/08
On Jul 24, 1:46 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:29:01 -0700 (PDT), Ball of Fluff
>
> <amafluffyg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Actually, there are. I was personally told this when I was in CofS, by
> >OSA.
>
> >You really shouldn't lie to the forum like that.
>
> Why insist on something with no evidence? "I was personally told" is
> not truth, kiddo. Wake up. People can say all sorts of things, right?
>
> If you care to name an "OSA" sock puppet, I will take interest.
> Otherwise, you're full of it.

I was told that BY ~OSA~ themselves. So, no, you're wrong. There've
been depositions about that, too. So it's of record that OSA monitors
this forum. Every single time I posted here, OSA would telex my local
org when I was still in CofS. Excuse me, I meant Cof$.

I personally posted an email regarding "Gunbunny" and Peter Ramsey in
the past- both OSA operatives who were posting here. Bill Yaude- also
in OSA- used to post as MIkeSmith3.

OSA monitors this forum and sends operatives in. Rhea Smith and
Gavinno Idda were in charge of that and probably still are.

Personally, I think it's likely that you are also an OSA operative.

www.claireswazey.com

Jommy Cross

Jul 24, 2008, 10:15:23 PM7/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:28:14 -0700 (PDT), Ball of Fluff
<amaflu...@yahoo.com> wrote in msg
<2e0efd05-5f9f-40f9...@i20g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

>On Jul 24, 1:46=A0pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>

He's a book salesman, that's for sure.

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

Jommy Cross

Jul 24, 2008, 10:44:40 PM7/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:44:16 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
<jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote in msg
<k3qh84d9q6rpme6t7...@4ax.com>:

>On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:03:51 -0700 (PDT), Alert
><flickin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>On Jul 24, 5:02=A0am, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>

>>wrote:
>>> <snipped amends project>
>>
>>Youre such a fucking idiot, YOU solidified the point yourself, that
>>Lily is an OSA troll.
>>

>Lily is a troll and has obviously used sock puppets in the past. No
>duh.
>
>Lily is not "OSA" just because she has used sock puppets on this
>group, however.
>
>Her fake Scientologist articles are obviously intended to make
>Scientologists appear stupid. If you were honest about those articles,
>you'd see them for what they are. "Nelson Staffer" even has a stupidly
>obvious name.
>
>Grow up. There are no "OSA" ops posting on this group.

And there never have been, huh Jonathon?

Incident zero: Ron trolled you

Jommy Cross

Jul 25, 2008, 12:22:45 AM7/25/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:46:59 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
<oeqh84tbatndqi3sm...@4ax.com>:

>On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:29:01 -0700 (PDT), Ball of Fluff
><amaflu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Actually, there are. I was personally told this when I was in CofS, by
>>OSA.
>>
>>You really shouldn't lie to the forum like that.
>>

>Why insist on something with no evidence?

<snip>

Sproink!

Howard

Jul 25, 2008, 4:32:30 AM7/25/08
"The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed." wrote:

> I want to repost some posts which this thread referes to.
> Note: other people claim, those are real scientologists. I do not
> contradict that, yet I fear to be sued by scientology, if I would claim
> so as well, since there is no evidence, that those posters are
> scientologists. Or that those posts have not been written in order to
> keep people away from scientology. But since other people here, who
> know so much more about scientology than me (many ex-scientologists as
> well) claim, those posts come from a scientologists, maybe they are
> right.
>
> Does anyone want to join a group of people, who post things like this:

Such a odd question to ask, given the identity of the person who
originally posted them. Just to keep matters straight, I've
appended the original full headers to each of these three.

Full headers from 1.)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:53:27 +0100
From: Linda Dalton <linda.dal...@scientologyauditor.com>

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Subject: How scientology solfed my study and learn problems

Full headers from 2.)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:19:21 +0100
From: Linda Dalton <lindad...@scientologyauditor.org>

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Subject: I am really ubset! I found a cassedde with the South Park ebisode

in a suitcase! Is this allowed?

Full headers from 3.)
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:21:30 +0200
From: Linda Dalton <linda.dal...@scientologyauditor.com>

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Subject: My first audiding as an audidor of scientology

> Would any OSA operator repost this kind of posts?
>
> Do you think so?

That depends on their instructions and objectives. Perhaps you might
shed some light on this.

Go on! Please help us. Engage with those awful Bavarian CoS
housemates of yours and put your subtle, cunning talents to good
use. They'd be putty in your hands...

Howard
--
hedmundoatmacmaildotcom

Alert

Jul 25, 2008, 5:30:05 AM7/25/08
Coincidence that 'Linda Dalton' is *also* posting from an Austrian
ISP(just like LilyFAILred), whilst apparently being in America?

Oh, and I'll just correct the thread title whilst Im at it.

Howard

Jul 25, 2008, 5:45:15 AM7/25/08
Alert wrote:

> Coincidence that 'Linda Dalton' is *also* posting from an Austrian
> ISP(just like LilyFAILred), whilst apparently being in America?

Yeah, right. Mere coincidence...

> Oh, and I'll just correct the thread title whilst Im at it.

Thanks

Howard
--
hedmundoatmacmaildotcom

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2008, 7:32:50 AM7/25/08

Wow! Jonathon, I thought you were just extremely retarded, and that
Scientology would never pay a retard like you to post here, but I
could be wrong here. Claire is pretty smart and knows what she is
talking about. Tom Newton defends you with every hate spewed breath,
and you "believe" that Lily is a critic.

So I have a test for you to see if you are OSA or not:

1. Post one critical book of the 'Church' of Scientology that you,
yourself can recommend.

2. Post any actual critical material. Examples - Talk about the
deadly asbestos on the Free Winds, or how you don't learn about Xenu
until OT3 The Wall of Fire.

3. Post anything critical of L. Ron Hubbard or the Scientology tech.
Example - A critic would say that L. Ron Hubbard was never a war hero
and auditing is nothing more than just brainwashing.

4. Post a URL link to a critical website that you would recommend -
Example - www.xenu.net www.enturbulation.org www.lisamcpherson.org
www.freexenu.com

Let's see it Jonathon! How about you just answering 2 questions out of
4? Real simple. Let's see it!

--
Here's an example of what you could post:

Hi. The 'Church' of Scientology is a dangerous cult filled with
leaders like David Miscavige who beats members up. The previous
leader, L. Ron Hubbard, was a drug using, possible pedo, who created
Scientology with the only intent of making money. He was never a war
hero, and he was quoted as saying that Scientology is not a religion.
When I'm not reading "The Scandal of Scientology" by Paulette Cooper I
am learning more about the death of Lisa McPherson at www.lisamcpherson.org

barb

Jul 25, 2008, 10:11:23 AM7/25/08
The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. wrote:
> And more from Linda

<snip>

So tell us "lily"...How is it that you and "linda" come to sign each
other's posts? It's like, oh, I dunno...like you're too stupid to keep
your sock puppets apart.

You're not convincing. One gaffe is all it takes to expose a sock
puppet. You stepped in the marfy, revealing yourself. No amount of
backpedalling and trying to change history is going to change that.

So, c'mon. Drop the charade. We know you're also "Linda Dalton." Give it
up. Your act is as stale as a month old muffin.

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 25, 2008, 11:40:41 AM7/25/08

PR Line: "Everybody ~knows~ Jonathon Barbera is OSA!"

If being in favor of having people read L. Ron Hubbard's books and
listen to his lectures makes me "OSA", then you'd be right.

However, I suspect they have more involved qualifications than that.

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 25, 2008, 11:43:43 AM7/25/08
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:32:50 -0700 (PDT), kennethno...@gmail.com
wrote:

By "Scientology", I assume you meant "the Church of Scientology".

No, the Church of Scientology does not pay me to post here. I doubt it
pays anyone to post here. That would be inconsistent with their normal
financial planning measures. If there are any Church of Scientology
posters here, they are likely to be volunteers.

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 25, 2008, 11:46:51 AM7/25/08

Lily posted as Linda and Nelson. No duh.

But she clearly isn't a Scientologist. Stop blaming Scientology for
her.

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 25, 2008, 11:51:23 AM7/25/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:44:40 -0600 (MDT), jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy
Cross) wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:44:16 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
><jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote in msg
><k3qh84d9q6rpme6t7...@4ax.com>:
>
>>On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:03:51 -0700 (PDT), Alert
>><flickin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Youre such a fucking idiot, YOU solidified the point yourself, that
>>>Lily is an OSA troll.
>>>

>>Lily is a troll and has obviously used sock puppets in the past. No
>>duh.
>>
>>Lily is not "OSA" just because she has used sock puppets on this
>>group, however.
>>
>>Her fake Scientologist articles are obviously intended to make
>>Scientologists appear stupid. If you were honest about those articles,
>>you'd see them for what they are. "Nelson Staffer" even has a stupidly
>>obvious name.
>>
>>Grow up. There are no "OSA" ops posting on this group.
>
>And there never have been, huh Jonathon?

I never made that statement! You are jumping to conclusions and trying
to cram words into my mouth.

Obviously there were "OSA" ops posting in the past. Even Tory claims
to have started out on the group as an "OSA" volunteer. (As laughable
as this claim sounds when you add to it her other claim that she has
never read the PR Series...)

Jommy Cross

Jul 25, 2008, 4:15:49 PM7/25/08
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:51:23 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
<jdtj84l6di69j54u7...@4ax.com>:

>On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:44:40 -0600 (MDT), jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy
>Cross) wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:44:16 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
>><jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote in msg
>><k3qh84d9q6rpme6t7...@4ax.com>:

<snip>

>>>Grow up. There are no "OSA" ops posting on this group.
>>
>>And there never have been, huh Jonathon?
>>

>I never made that statement! You are jumping to conclusions and trying
>to cram words into my mouth.
>
>Obviously there were "OSA" ops posting in the past. Even Tory claims
>to have started out on the group as an "OSA" volunteer. (As laughable
>as this claim sounds when you add to it her other claim that she has
>never read the PR Series...)

So when did they go away?

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 25, 2008, 5:49:36 PM7/25/08
So I have a test for you, kennethnoisewater1, to see if you are OSA or
not:

1. Post one positive book about psychiatry from a well known
psychiatrist of an official university, that you, yourself can
recommend.

2. Post any actual critical material. Examples: Maria Pia Gardini's
affidavits (can be found here: http://marias.strength.googlepages.com/

3. Post anything critical beyond name-calling. Example - A true critic
would say that auditing is even more than brainwashing, it is as well a
method to collect sensitive material of people. Besides that - likely
"brainwashing" is the wrong term at all, because the victim in the
beginning collaborates seemingly by own will. "Brainwashing" is a
method to turn around the way of thinking of a person, who does not
want her mind to be changed, while cults work the other way round.
Cults hook on the will of the victims, which makes it much more
difficult to bring people out of that horrorpark.

4. Post a link to one article of a true critic, like Truth Seeker is.

.Lily.

--
My favourite quote of the day:
"one journalist wrote me back to say that Hubbard couldn't have been

kennethno...@gmail.com wrote:<snip>

--
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

For further enlightenment, please read some of Truth Seeker's articles:
The Hitchhiker's Guide Through A.R.S. - Complete List Of Truth
Seeker's Articles About This Newsgroup ::

http://tinyurl.com/2tecyl

To assure, that the link leads to a google-groups thread, please
preview the long address:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2tecyl

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

jerald

Jul 25, 2008, 7:03:31 PM7/25/08
On Jul 25, 5:49 pm, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."

<lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I have a test for you, kennethnoisewater1, to see if you are OSA or
> not:
>
> 1. Post one positive book about psychiatry from a well known
> psychiatrist of an official university, that you, yourself can
> recommend.
>
> 2. Post any actual critical material. Examples: Maria Pia Gardini's
> affidavits (can be found here:http://marias.strength.googlepages.com/
>
> 3. Post anything critical beyond name-calling. Example - A true critic
> would say that auditing is even more than brainwashing, it is as well a
> method to collect sensitive material of people. Besides that - likely
> "brainwashing" is the wrong term at all, because the victim in the
> beginning collaborates seemingly by own will. "Brainwashing" is a
> method to turn around the way of thinking of a person, who does not
> want her mind to be changed, while cults work the other way round.
> Cults hook on the will of the victims, which makes it much more
> difficult to bring people out of that horrorpark.
>
> 4. Post a link to one article of a true critic, like Truth Seeker is.
>
> .Lily.
>
> --
> My favourite quote of the day:
> "one journalist wrote me back to say that Hubbard couldn't have been
> gay because almost all the psychiatrists were men."
> by cchrpress@gm..... 24.07.2008 23:36
>

> kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:<snip>

Now Lilly,

If you are going to ask that of him the least you can do is the same.

So just what do you think of L Ron Hubbard Lilly?

jerald

Ball of Fluff

Jul 25, 2008, 8:16:53 PM7/25/08

Welllll...I don't think the cult really PAYS anybody...at least not
much. They're incredibly cheap with a buck...IMO, most OSA ops are
either dedicated church members who volunteer or are OSA staff- either
way, v little, if any bucks change hands, I believe.

> So I have a test for you to see if you are OSA or not:
>
> 1. Post one critical book of the 'Church' of Scientology that you,
> yourself can recommend.
>
> 2. Post any actual critical material.  Examples - Talk about the
> deadly asbestos on the Free Winds, or how you don't learn about Xenu
> until OT3 The Wall of Fire.
>
> 3. Post anything critical of L. Ron Hubbard or the Scientology tech.
> Example - A critic would say that L. Ron Hubbard was never a war hero
> and auditing is nothing more than just brainwashing.
>
> 4. Post a URL link to a critical website that you would recommend -
> Example -www.xenu.netwww.enturbulation.orgwww.lisamcpherson.orgwww.freexenu.com
>
> Let's see it Jonathon! How about you just answering 2 questions out of
> 4? Real simple.  Let's see it!

LOL! I remember being asked repeatedly to talk about Xenu, which I
did on several occasions, and it still didn't stop some of the less
discerning from continuing to scream OSA OSA about yrs truly.

But, yeah, actually- if Jonathan or Tom Newton or any of those guys
were to say they didn't like something CofS did, or disagreed with
Hubbard, it would go a long way toward furthering their alleged stance
that they are just "free range" type CofS members. I mean, even then,
someone will still scream "OSA" because, frankly, some people are just
looking for bogeymen under the bed, but it would help.

The reason I think they come off like OSA volunteers or staff or
someone on an amends project is that they spend a lot of time dissing
critics in this hugely generalistic way. And they don't post under
their real names or allude to them. They're incredibly party line.
They come on here and just scream at people. Not a flame war here and
there type thing, but they actually seem to be hewing to some
prearranged point of view and they go out of their way to paint
everyone on the forum as bigots. That's OSA's stance.

It is true that a really party line dedicated churchie who is ~not~
OSA could have some things in common with one who is, but there's too
little meaningful conversation going on in these exchanges and too
much railing against critics, particularly Anons. It's known that CofS
hates the anons and feels extremely threatened by them. There's so
much of this bogeyman type commentary in Newton's and Jonathan's posts
and I don't see them reaching out to anyone here and making friends.
There are people of all types here and anyone who stays here for any
length of time who really WANTS to learn and post even if they
disagree with a lot of people will sooner or later start making
friends in email, phone calls, even visits. Even if it's one person.

So here's ~my~ "test".

Jonathan-- reach out to someone here who seems pretty nice and easy to
talk to even if you think they're totally incorrect about Scn, CofS,
Hubbard, and email them a nice friendly earnest email with a bit of
disclosure of some sort in it. If you are worried that you will be
breaking netiquette by doing that, then post a quick post to that
person ASKING if you can talk to them back channel or give an email
address where anyone who wishes can write to YOU and actually get a
response.

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 25, 2008, 8:17:35 PM7/25/08
On Jul 25, 7:11 am, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. wrote:> And more from Linda
>
> <snip>
>
> So tell us "lily"...How is it that you and "linda" come to sign each
> other's posts? It's like, oh, I dunno...like you're too stupid to keep
> your sock puppets apart.
>
> You're not convincing. One gaffe is all it takes to expose a sock
> puppet. You stepped in the marfy, revealing yourself. No amount of
> backpedalling and trying to change history is going to change that.
>
> So, c'mon. Drop the charade. We know you're also "Linda Dalton." Give it
> up. Your act is as stale as a month old muffin.

Barb,

Show some compassion. MPD is a very serious heartbreaking matter.

;->

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 25, 2008, 8:18:05 PM7/25/08
On Jul 25, 8:43 am, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:32:50 -0700 (PDT), kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com

Right. 'Cuz they're out exchange and only care about TAKING- not
GIVING.

www.claireswazey.com

realpch

Jul 26, 2008, 12:45:01 AM7/26/08
Ball of Fluff wrote:

<snip>

> Jonathan-- reach out to someone here who seems pretty nice and easy to
> talk to even if you think they're totally incorrect about Scn, CofS,
> Hubbard, and email them a nice friendly earnest email with a bit of
> disclosure of some sort in it. If you are worried that you will be
> breaking netiquette by doing that, then post a quick post to that
> person ASKING if you can talk to them back channel or give an email
> address where anyone who wishes can write to YOU and actually get a
> response.

> www.claireswazey.com

He does, or at least, did email people. I was one of em. But his email
persona is the same as here. I don't think he knows how to be neutrally friendly.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.scientology-lies.com

Ball of Fluff

Jul 26, 2008, 10:53:46 AM7/26/08

"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Ball of Fluff wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Jonathan-- reach out to someone here who seems pretty nice and easy to
>> talk to even if you think they're totally incorrect about Scn, CofS,
>> Hubbard, and email them a nice friendly earnest email with a bit of
>> disclosure of some sort in it. If you are worried that you will be
>> breaking netiquette by doing that, then post a quick post to that
>> person ASKING if you can talk to them back channel or give an email
>> address where anyone who wishes can write to YOU and actually get a
>> response.

>> www.claireswazey.com
>
> He does, or at least, did email people. I was one of em. But his email
> persona is the same as here. I don't think he knows how to be neutrally
> friendly.

Ah! Well, that's interesting.

www.claireswazey.com

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 26, 2008, 12:09:27 PM7/26/08
Howard <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> Alert wrote:
<snip>

>> Oh, and I'll just correct the thread title whilst Im at it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Howard

Welcome

.Lily.

--
My favourite quote of the day:

"one journalist wrote me back to say that Hubbard couldn't have been
gay because almost all the psychiatrists were men."

by cchrpress@gm..... 24.07.2008 23:36 in thread "Thunderdome is for the
babyducks and babyducks will be held responsible"

Alert

Jul 26, 2008, 6:27:19 PM7/26/08

> Alert wrote:

> Yeah, right. Mere coincidence...
>

> Thanks

> Howard
> --
> hedmundoatmacmaildotcom

=o)

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 31, 2008, 4:07:22 PM7/31/08
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:45:01 -0700, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:

>Ball of Fluff wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> Jonathan-- reach out to someone here who seems pretty nice and easy to
>> talk to even if you think they're totally incorrect about Scn, CofS,
>> Hubbard, and email them a nice friendly earnest email with a bit of
>> disclosure of some sort in it. If you are worried that you will be
>> breaking netiquette by doing that, then post a quick post to that
>> person ASKING if you can talk to them back channel or give an email
>> address where anyone who wishes can write to YOU and actually get a
>> response.

>> www.claireswazey.com
>
>He does, or at least, did email people. I was one of em. But his email
>persona is the same as here. I don't think he knows how to be neutrally friendly.
>
>Peach

It's difficult to be neutrally friendly when my e-mail pen pals insist
on calling me a "brainwashed cultie" or irrationally fear that I am
working for the church.

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 31, 2008, 4:14:12 PM7/31/08
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:16:53 -0700 (PDT), Ball of Fluff
<amaflu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>So here's ~my~ "test".
>
>Jonathan-- reach out to someone here who seems pretty nice and easy to
>talk to even if you think they're totally incorrect about Scn, CofS,
>Hubbard, and email them a nice friendly earnest email with a bit of
>disclosure of some sort in it. If you are worried that you will be
>breaking netiquette by doing that, then post a quick post to that
>person ASKING if you can talk to them back channel or give an email
>address where anyone who wishes can write to YOU and actually get a
>response.

Oops. I feel as though I've committed a social faux pas.

The fact is, I've corresponded in e-mail with some twenty regulars
(and irregulars) on this group over the past year.

I guess the real question is, why haven't I ever e-mailed ~you~?

I love you like a sister, Claire, even when we do have a minor
disagreement on ars.

Jonathon Barbera

Jul 31, 2008, 4:16:18 PM7/31/08

I think she stumped everyone on her first challenge. A positive book
about psychiatry? I don't think even a psychiatrist could name one!

Alert

Jul 31, 2008, 5:01:39 PM7/31/08

Alert wrote:

> =o)

Alert

Aug 5, 2008, 1:12:25 AM8/5/08
Just for you, Jonaclam..

Alert

Sep 3, 2008, 6:32:36 PM9/3/08

Oh, here it is!

*slaps self

Alert

Sep 5, 2008, 10:40:16 AM9/5/08
.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Sep 5, 2008, 11:07:47 AM9/5/08
Alert <flickin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> .

:: How to build power over people - what scientology really wants from
you ::

http://preview.tinyurl.com/398j2b http://tinyurl.com/398j2b

:: Whom to trust - how to find out. For new true critics. ::

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2kzkpv http://tinyurl.com/2kzkpv

:: The Art of Intimidation - True Critics - let's put ourself in the
shoes of scientology - just for a while ::

http://preview.tinyurl.com/34e26n http://tinyurl.com/34e26n

:: Another way to spot out the phony critics on this newsgroup ::

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yktcvr <http://tinyurl.com/yktcvr>

:: Watch Tory manipulating you! or: Tory and why she in fact answers my
postings ::

http://preview.tinyurl.com/y456jt http://tinyurl.com/y456jt

:: Who is posting on behalf of scientology here and some simple ways to
find out ::

http://preview.tinyurl.com/25fjul http:// tinyurl.com/25fjul

:: Beware of this XSO chatgroup ::

http://preview.tinyurl.com/fd7mm <http://tinyurl.com/fd7mm>

:: OSA tactic to prevent readers from reading my postings - watch out!
::

http://preview.tinyurl.com/q4ffy <http://tinyurl.com/q4ffy>