Message from Scientology to Anonymous

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2008, 6:00:59 PM1/27/08
I don't know if this has been posted yet. I thought it was a joke,
but I guess it's not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHFqNySAiR4

It looks like Scientology haxors are getting mad, awwwww.

Anonymous vs The 'Church' of Scientology
http://stopscientology.blogspot.com/2008/01/anonymous-releases-statements-outlining.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/29tgz9

Prester John

Jan 27, 2008, 6:09:29 PM1/27/08
That was probably from a poser group just seeking attention. They may
have been payed by Scientology, but I doubt it.

In either case they managed to gain the ire of the somethingawful
g00nnet security force. The goonz hacked regime's website within a
matter of hours and posted their personal info (name, adress, phone
numbers, cell numbers, and even SSN) for public viewing on the
regime's own server.

It was kinda funny. Regime managed to bring down 711,chan but proved
to be nothing but an afternoons diversion for the goonnet team.

R. Hill

Jan 27, 2008, 6:11:43 PM1/27/08

A poser seeking attention? That sounds like Fred Durks/Paul Horner.

Ray.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2008, 6:15:16 PM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 4:11 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:

> A poser seeking attention? That sounds like Fred Durks/Paul Horner.
>
> Ray.

Oooh damn! Ziiing!

snipe

Jan 27, 2008, 6:15:17 PM1/27/08

Yes, "You have been declared fair game" church of scientology.

This was always the problem with "Fair game, disconnection, and the legal
policies for destroying your enemies".

The question is how fast can you draw? (the pistol)
There is ALWAYS someone who can draw faster.

"He who lives by the sword dies by the sword"
--Shakespear?

Socrates

samf...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2008, 6:26:10 PM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 5:11 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> On Jan 27, 9:09 pm, Prester John <lootshc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > That was probably from a poser group just seeking attention. They may
> > have been payed by Scientology, but I doubt it.
>
> > In either case they managed to gain the ire of the somethingawful
> > g00nnet security force. The goonz hacked regime's website within a
> > matter of hours and posted their personal info (name, adress, phone
> > numbers, cell numbers, and even SSN) for public viewing on the
> > regime's own server.
>
> > It was kinda funny. Regime managed to bring down 711,chan but proved
> > to be nothing but an afternoons diversion for the goonnet team.

"The Regime" claimed both to be defending Scientology and to not care
about it. They were just more trolls trying to stir up shit without
any real goal beyond that, most likely channers themselves.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2008, 6:39:02 PM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 4:26 pm, samf1...@gmail.com wrote:

> "The Regime" claimed both to be defending Scientology and to not care
> about it. They were just more trolls trying to stir up shit without
> any real goal beyond that, most likely channers themselves.

Does care about Scientology? Why did they say "The next trillions of
years are at stake, so you have been declared fair game" and "You have
soiled the good name of LRH and now it is you that have *our*
attention."

I don't know what else they have to say other than "we are
Scientologists."

Anonymous

Jan 27, 2008, 6:39:06 PM1/27/08

It should be noted that shortly after this video was posted, the website
for 'The Regime' was 'updated' by Anons with the personal contact
details for the members of 'The Regime'.

http://www.regimeorder.com/ (redirects to another website after 30s or so)

"All they that take the sword will perish with the sword"- Matthew
26.52, misquoted later by G. Morris in 1804 as "Those who live by the
sword shall perish by the sword"

Android Cat

Jan 27, 2008, 6:49:50 PM1/27/08
Prester John wrote:
> That was probably from a poser group just seeking attention. They may
> have been payed by Scientology, but I doubt it.

I think it was a group filling in the void left by Scientology's weak
reaction.

> In either case they managed to gain the ire of the somethingawful
> g00nnet security force. The goonz hacked regime's website within a
> matter of hours and posted their personal info (name, adress, phone
> numbers, cell numbers, and even SSN) for public viewing on the
> regime's own server.

O RLY? And what was this web site, and why would Scientology create it in
the first place, never mind stack it with names, addresses, phone numbers,
cell numbers, and even SSN...?

Heh. I'd look at somethingawful g00nnet security force if you want "a poser
group just seeking attention"... (I saw them when they got it into their
tiny heads to attack news.admin.net-abuse.email. Amusing.)

> It was kinda funny. Regime managed to bring down 711,chan but proved
> to be nothing but an afternoons diversion for the goonnet team.

And this you know because who told you?

--
Ron of that ilk.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2008, 6:51:24 PM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 4:39 pm, Anonymous <anonym...@anonymous.com> wrote:

> It should be noted that shortly after this video was posted, the website
> for 'The Regime' was 'updated' by Anons with the personal contact
> details for the members of 'The Regime'.
>

> http://www.regimeorder.com/(redirects to another website after 30s or so)

> "All they that take the sword will perish with the sword"- Matthew
> 26.52, misquoted later by G. Morris in 1804 as "Those who live by the
> sword shall perish by the sword"

That's lulz right there!

Scientology haxors are fags heh

Message has been deleted

samf...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2008, 7:06:12 PM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 5:39 pm, kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does care about Scientology? Why did they say "The next trillions of
> years are at stake, so you have been declared fair game" and "You have
> soiled the good name of LRH and now it is you that have *our*
> attention."
>
> I don't know what else they have to say other than "we are
> Scientologists."

They said that, and they also said that they didn't care about
Scientology. When they first hacked the site, their message was "in
fact we couldnt give 2 shits about scientology" They were script-
kiddies who tried to take advantage of the situation and decided, once
they'd already made their move, to pretend to be CoS. You have to
understand, these sorts will do stuff like this just to fuck with
people.

On Jan 27, 5:49 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Prester John wrote:
> > That was probably from a poser group just seeking attention. They may
> > have been payed by Scientology, but I doubt it.
>

> I think it was a group filling in the void left by Scientology's weak
> reaction.
>

> > In either case they managed to gain the ire of the somethingawful
> > g00nnet security force. The goonz hacked regime's website within a
> > matter of hours and posted their personal info (name, adress, phone
> > numbers, cell numbers, and even SSN) for public viewing on the
> > regime's own server.
>

> O RLY? And what was this web site, and why would Scientology create it in

> the first place, never mind stack it with names, addresses, phone numbers,

> cell numbers, and even SSN...?
>

> Heh. I'd look at somethingawful g00nnet security force if you want "a poser

> group just seeking attention"... (I saw them when they got it into their
> tiny heads to attack news.admin.net-abuse.email. Amusing.)
>

> > It was kinda funny. Regime managed to bring down 711,chan but proved
> > to be nothing but an afternoons diversion for the goonnet team.
>

> And this you know because who told you?
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

As a goon, I can say I've never heard of a "g00nnet security force,"
and there was nothing in the Something Awful Anon vs CoS thread about
goons hacking The Regime, just that news of the hacking had been
posted to the Chanology site.

Seems more likely that some channers did it, but hey, who knows. I
haven't been following the IRC channels so maybe this happened there.

jessicat

Jan 27, 2008, 8:24:02 PM1/27/08

SA has nothing to do with "g00nnet"
SA is one of the biggest and most polarizing forums on the net, and
every Dear Richard ever posted spins off into its own retarded
subgroup.
if everyone who used the term "goon" was from SA, Lowtax would have a
gold-plated house (:10bux: lol)

Friendly Xenu

Jan 27, 2008, 8:58:04 PM1/27/08
"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Prester John wrote:
>> That was probably from a poser group just seeking attention. They may
>> have been payed by Scientology, but I doubt it.
>I think it was a group filling in the void left by Scientology's weak
>reaction.

<laugh!> But that would be REALLY pathetic. For the Scientology crooks
as well as for the Anonymous.

---
I've had advanced First Aid training, but nowhere in the
manual did it mention the necessity of first punching out
the Volunteer Minister and dragging him aside before being
able to check for bleeding, airway obstruction, etc. -- Cousin Barb

Hartley Patterson

Jan 28, 2008, 12:24:36 AM1/28/08
androi...@hotmail.com:

> Heh. I'd look at somethingawful g00nnet security force if you want "a poser
> group just seeking attention"... (I saw them when they got it into their
> tiny heads to attack news.admin.net-abuse.email. Amusing.)

Goons? Oo. Anonymous are mere script kiddies compared to Goons.

They attacked nanae? Teh Internets imploded and I didn't notice?

http://www.wired.com/gaming/virtualworlds/magazine/16-02/mf_goons

(just about On Topic as it mentions 4chan/b/ and stuff)

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk