Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

fwd: Lawsuit: Firm's training was front for Scientology

7 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Tilman Hausherr

neprebran,
19. jun. 2007, 11:42:1319. 6. 07
do
http://www.dailysouthtown.com/business/433823,dst_bti_619.article
Lawsuit: Firm's training was front for Scientology

The Daily Southtown (Sun-Times News Group)
19.6.2007

A former employee of a Southland telecommunications company claims the
company's required training included courses "designed to indoctrinate
employees" in Scientology, and when she objected to the religious
aspects of the training she was fired.

Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Android Cat

neprebran,
19. jun. 2007, 11:56:2119. 6. 07
do
Tilman Hausherr wrote:
> http://www.dailysouthtown.com/business/433823,dst_bti_619.article
> Lawsuit: Firm's training was front for Scientology
>
> The Daily Southtown (Sun-Times News Group)
> 19.6.2007
>
> A former employee of a Southland telecommunications company claims the
> company's required training included courses "designed to indoctrinate
> employees" in Scientology, and when she objected to the religious
> aspects of the training she was fired.

Here's where BTI Communications get some of their Tech from:
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ff02c41e4b0471d5

--
Ron of that ilk.

Out_Of_The_Dark

neprebran,
19. jun. 2007, 13:54:1619. 6. 07
do
On Jun 19, 11:42 am, Tilman Hausherr <tilman-use...@snafu.de> wrote:
> http://www.dailysouthtown.com/business/433823,dst_bti_619.article
> Lawsuit: Firm's training was front for Scientology
>
> The Daily Southtown (Sun-Times News Group)
> 19.6.2007
>
> A former employee of a Southland telecommunications company claims the
> company's required training included courses "designed to indoctrinate
> employees" in Scientology, and when she objected to the religious
> aspects of the training she was fired.

> --
> Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainmenthttp://www.xenu.de

> Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.
>
> Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
> The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html <

Good for her!! Thanks for posting this.

ps: Not sure if you knew this Tilman, but your XenuLink pgm is quite
popular and being referred to much on the net these days. I got a kick
seeing it in a blog article unrelated to scientology recently and upon
searching to see how far the news of XENULINK had spread, I saw that
it's mentioned in over 400 blogs via google news blogs search, as well
as getting over 20,600 hits on the main search! Quite a few techies
and tech sites passing it along, too which is a real testament to your
work.

If I ever get a web site, I know where to go to find my broken links.

Mary

Find broken links on your web

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

Fear Not

neprebran,
19. jun. 2007, 22:47:3319. 6. 07
do
On Jun 19, 9:42 am, Tilman Hausherr <tilman-use...@snafu.de> wrote:
> http://www.dailysouthtown.com/business/433823,dst_bti_619.articleLawsuit: Firm's training was front for Scientology

> The Daily Southtown (Sun-Times News Group)
> 19.6.2007
>
> A former employee of a Southland telecommunications company claims the
> company's required training included courses "designed to indoctrinate
> employees" in Scientology, and when she objected to the religious
> aspects of the training she was fired.

Federal lawsuit....good!

antisectes

neprebran,
20. jun. 2007, 04:10:2920. 6. 07
do
Tilman Hausherr wrote:
> http://www.dailysouthtown.com/business/433823,dst_bti_619.article
> Lawsuit: Firm's training was front for Scientology
>
> The Daily Southtown (Sun-Times News Group)
> 19.6.2007
>
> A former employee of a Southland telecommunications company claims the
> company's required training included courses "designed to indoctrinate
> employees" in Scientology, and when she objected to the religious
> aspects of the training she was fired.

One more good cause to get rid of that scam and inform its sublicencees
that they've been had by Xenu!
The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger stars
visible from here) (founded 95,000,000 years ago, very space opera)
solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet, 178 billion on
average) by mass implanting. He caused people to be brought to Teegeeack
(Earth) and put an H-Bomb on the principal volcanos (Incident II) and
then the Pacific area ones were taken in boxes to Hawaii and the
Atlantic area ones to Las Palmas and there "packaged".

His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading data by means
of circuits etc. was placed in the implants.

When through with his crime loyal officers (to the people) captured him
after six years of battle and put him in an electronic mountain trap
where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (Confederation) has since
been a desert. The length and brutality of it all was such that this
Confederation never recovered. The implant is calculated to kill (by
pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it. This liability has been
dispensed with by my tech development.

One can freewheel through the implant and die unless it is approached as
precisely outlined. The "freewheel" (auto-running on and on) lasts too
long, denies sleep etc and one dies. So be careful to do only Incidents
I and II as given and not plow around and fail to complete one thetan at
a time.

In December 1967 I knew someone had to take the plunge. I did and
emerged very knocked out, but alive. Probably the only one ever to do so
in 75,000,000 years. I have all the data now, but only that given here
is needful.

One's body is a mass of individual thetans stuck to oneself or to the
body.

One has to clean them off by running incident II and Incident I. It is a
long job, requiring care, patience and good auditing. You are running
beings. They respond like any preclear. Some large, some small.

Thetans believed they were one. This is the primary error. Good luck.

.

jerald

neprebran,
20. jun. 2007, 05:24:0120. 6. 07
do
On Jun 19, 10:42 am, Tilman Hausherr <tilman-use...@snafu.de> wrote:
> http://www.dailysouthtown.com/business/433823,dst_bti_619.article
> Lawsuit: Firm's training was front for Scientology
>
> The Daily Southtown (Sun-Times News Group)
> 19.6.2007
>
> A former employee of a Southland telecommunications company claims the
> company's required training included courses "designed to indoctrinate
> employees" in Scientology, and when she objected to the religious
> aspects of the training she was fired.

> --
> Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainmenthttp://www.xenu.de

> Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.
>
> Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
> The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

I saw the story also. Lets hope enough see it to where this becomes a
class action lawsuit. I know that I have read more than one story on
this happening to someone.

jerald

Eldon

neprebran,
20. jun. 2007, 06:18:2120. 6. 07
do
On Jun 19, 5:42 pm, Tilman Hausherr <tilman-use...@snafu.de> wrote:
> http://www.dailysouthtown.com/business/433823,dst_bti_619.article
> Lawsuit: Firm's training was front for Scientology
>
> The Daily Southtown (Sun-Times News Group)
> 19.6.2007
>
> A former employee of a Southland telecommunications company claims the
> company's required training included courses "designed to indoctrinate
> employees" in Scientology, and when she objected to the religious
> aspects of the training she was fired.

If Scientology were halfway smart, they would send in some LA shysters
to settle this at any cost and seal it.

Of course, they're not halfway smart, so they'll probably just throw
the poor clam company under a Chicago bus.
> --
> Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainmenthttp://www.xenu.de

0 novih sporočil