Proof positive David Miscavige is altering the tech, trying to cover up L Ron Hubbard's racism.

Chef Xenu

Jul 17, 2008, 12:20:49 PM7/17/08
Proof positive David Miscavige is altering the tech, trying to cover
up L Ron Hubbard's racism.

In the newest edition of _Dianetics: The Modern Science of MEntal
Health_, "Zulu" was replaced by "primitive" and several changes in
punctuation have been made. Here are the respective passages from the
1986 (paperback) and 2007 (hardback) editions from my bookshelves:

"The number of engrams in a Zulu would be astonishing. Moved out of
his restimulative area and taught English he would escape the penalty
of much of his reactive data; but in his native habitat the Zulu is
only outside the bars of a madhouse because there are no madhouses
provided by his tribe. It is a safe estimate and one based on better
experience than is generally available to those who base conclusions
on "modern man" by studying primitive races that primitives are far
more aberrated than civilized peoples. Their savageness, their
unprogressiveness, their incidence of illness: all stem from their
reactive patterns, not from their inherent personalities." [1986. page
183.] Hubbard, L. Ron. Dianetics:The Modern Science of Mental Health.
Los Angeles, CA. Bridge Publications, Inc. 1986.

"The number of engrams in a primitive would be astonishing. Moved out
of his restimulative area and taught English, he would escape the
penalty of much of his reactive data. But in his native habitat, the
primitive is only outside the bars of a madhouse because there are no
madhouses provided by his tribe. It is a safe estimate and one based
on better experience than is generally available to those who base
conclusions on "modern Man" by studying primitive races, that
primitives are far more aberrated than civilized peoples. Their
savageness, their unprogressiveness, their incidence of illness all
stem from their reactive patterns, not from their inherent
personalities." [2007. page 165.] Hubbard, L. Ron. Dianetics:The
Modern Science of Mental Health. Los Angeles, CA. Bridge Publications,
Inc. 2007.

Peace,
Chef Xenu
_________
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)
SP V - Marcab Mess Saucer, 4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force
http://youtube.com/ChefXenu - Bachelor pad cooking meets $cientology
http://youtube.com/OhioXenu - Protest footage + enturbulation

banchukita

Jul 17, 2008, 12:36:13 PM7/17/08

What's really funny is that the racism isn't covered up at all by the
removal of the word "Zulu." If anything, changing that word has now
expanded Hubbard's racism to include all of the world's indigenous
populations, including Native Americans, First Nations people and
Aboriginals.

"Primitive" is an embarrassingly culture-centric term.

Sheesh.

-maggie, human being

Black Mamba

Jul 17, 2008, 3:12:48 PM7/17/08

"banchukita" <banch...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

*What's really funny is that the racism isn't covered up at *all by the
*removal of the word "Zulu." If anything, changing that *word has now
*expanded Hubbard's racism to include all of the world's *indigenous
*populations, including Native Americans, First Nations *people and
*Aboriginals.

*"Primitive" is an embarrassingly culture-centric term.

*Sheesh.

*-maggie, human being

It doesn't even make sense really.

Most people associate the word Zulu with African tribal people of the
3rd world nations or like head hunters. The word primitive is not more
colloquial in use and not more descriptive than the word Zulu which most
people are already familiar with as I said, as being a sort of tribal
people.

--
Larry
{LaserClam Is Like A Pit Viper!}

Maureen Drueck

Jul 17, 2008, 3:28:51 PM7/17/08
On Jul 17, 12:20 pm, Chef Xenu <ChefX...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SP V - Marcab Mess Saucer, 4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Forcehttp://youtube.com/ChefXenu- Bachelor pad cooking meets $cientologyhttp://youtube.com/OhioXenu- Protest footage + enturbulation

While this another example laden in history, how does this help with
the present situation? Eg., the NAACP, or its origins, and ties to the
cult past or present, for that matter, proof that it is still alive,
in practice by the cult?. Besides the value of regression to a past
time, we know already the hatred and prejugo dice that exists within
the organization, against all colors. Regression to past times keeps
prejudice alive. What can be said to help Black Americans see how they
presently may be used as an example of the words you share?

(scientology uses Valkyrie to regress Germany go after the SP's...)

Maureen

realpch

Jul 17, 2008, 4:07:36 PM7/17/08

You betcha! And did they have Koos contact Hubbard telepathically, to
get the ok on the changes?

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Howard

Jul 17, 2008, 5:03:16 PM7/17/08
realpch wrote:

> banchukita wrote:

<ChefXenu snippage>

> > What's really funny is that the racism isn't covered up at all by the
> > removal of the word "Zulu." If anything, changing that word has now
> > expanded Hubbard's racism to include all of the world's indigenous
> > populations, including Native Americans, First Nations people and
> > Aboriginals.
> >
> > "Primitive" is an embarrassingly culture-centric term.
> >
> > Sheesh.
> >
> > -maggie, human being
>
> You betcha! And did they have Koos contact Hubbard telepathically, to
> get the ok on the changes?

Oh no! The inestimable Rolls <Rol...@hotmail.com> tells us in

[...]
DM is trusted by LRH and is in regular contact with such telepathicly.
It is inconceivable that he would be replaced just like that. Staffers
who are trusted to that extent are not common.
Just compare DM with the likes of MR, who may have blown by now, but
either way is as underhand as it gets.
[...]

Straight from the horses mouth and all that...

Howard
--
hedmundoatmacmaildotcom

realpch

Jul 17, 2008, 11:21:34 PM7/17/08

Oh I missed that! So, everything is explained and copacetic! Let the
editing proceed!

: D

Keshet

Jul 18, 2008, 1:10:34 PM7/18/08
on Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:20:49 -0700 (PDT), Chef Xenu (Chef...@gmail.com) wrote
in <93ee618e-d3c6-4cdf...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

> Proof positive David Miscavige is altering the tech, trying to cover
> up L Ron Hubbard's racism.
>
> In the newest edition of _Dianetics: The Modern Science of MEntal
> Health_, "Zulu" was replaced by "primitive" and several changes in
> punctuation have been made. Here are the respective passages from the
> 1986 (paperback) and 2007 (hardback) editions from my bookshelves:
>
> "The number of engrams in a Zulu would be astonishing. Moved out of
> his restimulative area and taught English he would escape the penalty
> of much of his reactive data; but in his native habitat the Zulu is
> only outside the bars of a madhouse because there are no madhouses
> provided by his tribe. It is a safe estimate and one based on better
> experience than is generally available to those who base conclusions
> on "modern man" by studying primitive races that primitives are far
> more aberrated than civilized peoples. Their savageness, their
> unprogressiveness, their incidence of illness: all stem from their
> reactive patterns, not from their inherent personalities." [1986. page
> 183.] Hubbard, L. Ron. Dianetics:The Modern Science of Mental Health.
> Los Angeles, CA. Bridge Publications, Inc. 1986.

This is how it's been since the original publication of DMSMH in
1950, all the way through 1995. Page 135 in the 1950 first edition
(4th printing (July), Hermitage House, NY).

> "The number of engrams in a primitive would be astonishing. Moved out
> of his restimulative area and taught English, he would escape the
> penalty of much of his reactive data. But in his native habitat, the
> primitive is only outside the bars of a madhouse because there are no
> madhouses provided by his tribe. It is a safe estimate and one based
> on better experience than is generally available to those who base
> conclusions on "modern Man" by studying primitive races, that
> primitives are far more aberrated than civilized peoples. Their
> savageness, their unprogressiveness, their incidence of illness all
> stem from their reactive patterns, not from their inherent
> personalities." [2007. page 165.] Hubbard, L. Ron. Dianetics:The
> Modern Science of Mental Health. Los Angeles, CA. Bridge Publications,
> Inc. 2007.

Keshet
--
x0h04rv02(at)sneakemail.com * http://solitarytrees.net/racism/
Where prejudice exists it always discolors our thoughts -MT

Maureen Drueck

Jul 18, 2008, 2:42:40 PM7/18/08
On Jul 18, 1:10 pm, x0h04r...@sneakemail.invalid (Keshet) wrote:
> on Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:20:49 -0700 (PDT), Chef Xenu (ChefX...@gmail.com) wrote
> in <93ee618e-d3c6-4cdf-8d53-3f8f4c5b5...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:
> x0h04rv02(at)sneakemail.com *http://solitarytrees.net/racism/

> Where prejudice exists it always discolors our thoughts -MT

I don't know what is reliable as far as info goes, but found this,,,

http://www.bethel.edu/~letnie/AfricanChristianity/SSAZionism.html

Zionism is a South African, (largely Zulu and Swazi,) Protestant
Christianity which has mission origins, but found itself so much in
tune with and parallel to African ways of thinking that it blended
itself into traditional African culture within a generation. The
Zionist churches have become virtually indistinguishable from churches
which have formally broken away from their mission foundations,
especially since the Zionist churches are entirely under African
leadership and no longer refer back to the American Zionist church.

----

What interest would Hubbard, Miscavige have on both sides, hating and
promoting?

----

> Having toured South Africa at the beginning of the 1960s, L. Ron
> Hubbard developed a definite interest in the country and its
people. As
> the standard reference work for the Church of Scientology
observes,
> "When Mr. Hubbard visited South Africa in the early 1960s, he
> predicted a series of massive social upheavals and a severe rift
> between Black and White communities there. To avert disaster, he
> advised measures and provided the technology that would enable the
> country's large Black population to become literate." Coinciding
> with Scientology's legal recognition in 1975, the church created
an
> affiliate of its Applied Scholastics programme, which was
introduced as
> "Education Alive," to make its study techniques available in South
> Africa. According to the Church of Scientology, "In South Africa,
> these programs helped well over 2 million underprivileged black
> Africans improve their ability to study, well before the walls of
> apartheid came down or the world had even noticed."

> Throughout the apartheid era, the church was actively involved in
> campaigning against the human rights abuses of separate
development,
> Bantu education,

"Bantu education"? "Bantu" was a term used pejoratively by the
apartheid government to describe all black South Africans, regardless
of cultural identity. Bantu is not an ethnic identification but a
linguistic classification. To illustrate: the ethnic groups Xhosa
(Nelson Mandela, e.g.,) and Zulu (Mangosuthu Buthelezi, e.g.) are both
Bantu-speaking peoples with distinctly different cultural histories.
Over 100 million people in central, east, and southern Africa speak a
Bantu language.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/bcf79acae967e666
------

Both sides mm interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Africa. During a speech in Harlem in 1920 Garvey stated that

other races were engaged in seeing their cause through—the Jews
through their Zionist movement and the Irish through their Irish
movement—and I decided that, cost what it might, I would make this a
favorable time to see the Negro's interest through.[32]

Garvey established a shipping company, the Black Star Line, to ship
Black Americans to Africa, but for various reasons failed in his
endeavour. His ideas helped inspire the Rastafarian movement in
Jamaica, the Black Jews[33] and The African Hebrew Israelites of
Jerusalem who initially moved to Liberia before settling in Israel.

W. E. B. Du Bois was an ardent supporter of Zionism, and the NAACP
endorsed the creation of Israel in 1948. Paul Robeson, Bayard Rustin,
and Martin Luther King, Jr. also supported zionism.[34]

Maureen

Maureen Drueck

Jul 18, 2008, 2:46:34 PM7/18/08
On Jul 17, 12:20 pm, Chef Xenu <ChefX...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SP V - Marcab Mess Saucer, 4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Forcehttp://youtube.com/ChefXenu- Bachelor pad cooking meets $cientologyhttp://youtube.com/OhioXenu- Protest footage + enturbulation

Hubbard left this out too:

Structurally Zionist churches stand half way between the "Ethiopian"
churches and the prophetic churches. Like the "Ethiopian" churches
they have clear missionary roots, but they are even more fully
enculturated than the Ethiopian churches, openly accepting polygamy
and fitting in to the structures of African traditional religions in
terms of spirit-possession, faith-healing, manifestations of spiritual
power and the like. Like the prophetic churches, they share the same
basic assumptions about the reality of witchcraft and the spiritual
dimensions of reality, while rejecting witches and spirits as evil
beings to be cast out.

By the 1920s the Zionist churches began to share the look of prophetic
churches, donning distinctive white robs, carrying prophetic staffs
and observing the same kind of food taboos as the prophetic churches
did.

Maureen

Keshet

Jul 19, 2008, 12:08:16 PM7/19/08
on Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:42:40 -0700 (PDT), Maureen Drueck
(Lerma...@gmail.com) wrote in
<c4547a90-1e84-4e9c...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

> On Jul 18, 1:10 pm, x0h04r...@sneakemail.invalid (Keshet) wrote:
> > on Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:20:49 -0700 (PDT), Chef Xenu (ChefX...@gmail.com) =

> wrote
> > in <93ee618e-d3c6-4cdf-8d53-3f8f4c5b5...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:
> > > Proof positive David Miscavige is altering the tech, trying to cover
> > > up L Ron Hubbard's racism.

<snip quote from 1986 DMSMH>

> > This is how it's been since the original publication of DMSMH in
> > 1950, all the way through 1995. Page 135 in the 1950 first edition
> > (4th printing (July), Hermitage House, NY).

<snip quote from 2007 DMSMH>

> I don't know what is reliable as far as info goes, but found this,,,
>
> http://www.bethel.edu/~letnie/AfricanChristianity/SSAZionism.html
>
> Zionism is a South African, (largely Zulu and Swazi,) Protestant
> Christianity which has mission origins, but found itself so much in
> tune with and parallel to African ways of thinking that it blended
> itself into traditional African culture within a generation. The
> Zionist churches have become virtually indistinguishable from churches
> which have formally broken away from their mission foundations,
> especially since the Zionist churches are entirely under African
> leadership and no longer refer back to the American Zionist church.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make. What does African
Christianity have to do with the edits that Miscavige has made to
DMSMH?

> What interest would Hubbard, Miscavige have on both sides, hating and
> promoting?

Both sides of what? Hating and promoting what?

> > Having toured South Africa at the beginning of the 1960s, L. Ron
> > Hubbard developed a definite interest in the country and its
> people. As
> > the standard reference work for the Church of Scientology
> observes,
> > "When Mr. Hubbard visited South Africa in the early 1960s, he
> > predicted a series of massive social upheavals and a severe rift
> > between Black and White communities there. To avert disaster, he
> > advised measures and provided the technology that would enable the
> > country's large Black population to become literate." Coinciding
> > with Scientology's legal recognition in 1975, the church created
> an
> > affiliate of its Applied Scholastics programme, which was
> introduced as
> > "Education Alive," to make its study techniques available in South
> > Africa. According to the Church of Scientology, "In South Africa,
> > these programs helped well over 2 million underprivileged black
> > Africans improve their ability to study, well before the walls of
> > apartheid came down or the world had even noticed."
>
> > Throughout the apartheid era, the church was actively involved in
> > campaigning against the human rights abuses of separate
> development,
> > Bantu education,

Standard Scientology fabrication.

> "Bantu education"? "Bantu" was a term used pejoratively by the
> apartheid government to describe all black South Africans, regardless
> of cultural identity. Bantu is not an ethnic identification but a
> linguistic classification. To illustrate: the ethnic groups Xhosa
> (Nelson Mandela, e.g.,) and Zulu (Mangosuthu Buthelezi, e.g.) are both
> Bantu-speaking peoples with distinctly different cultural histories.
> Over 100 million people in central, east, and southern Africa speak a
> Bantu language.
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/bcf79acae967e66=
> 6

That's me you're quoting:
<http://www.solitarytrees.net/racism/bantu.htm>.

> Both sides mm interesting.

Both sides of what?

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
>
> Africa. During a speech in Harlem in 1920 Garvey stated that
>

> other races were engaged in seeing their cause through=97the Jews

> through their Zionist movement and the Irish through their Irish

> movement=97and I decided that, cost what it might, I would make this a

> favorable time to see the Negro's interest through.[32]
>
> Garvey established a shipping company, the Black Star Line, to ship
> Black Americans to Africa, but for various reasons failed in his
> endeavour. His ideas helped inspire the Rastafarian movement in
> Jamaica, the Black Jews[33] and The African Hebrew Israelites of
> Jerusalem who initially moved to Liberia before settling in Israel.
>
> W. E. B. Du Bois was an ardent supporter of Zionism, and the NAACP
> endorsed the creation of Israel in 1948. Paul Robeson, Bayard Rustin,
> and Martin Luther King, Jr. also supported zionism.[34]

This is interesting information but without any explanation or
comment, I am at a loss to understand how it relates to the changes
that Miscavige has made to Scientology books, or even what it has to
do with Hubbard in South Africa.

Keshet
--
x0h04rv02(at)sneakemail.com * http://solitarytrees.net/racism/

Maureen Drueck

Jul 24, 2008, 1:50:41 PM7/24/08
On Jul 19, 9:08 am, x0h04r...@sneakemail.invalid (Keshet) wrote:
> [...]

>   > endeavour. His ideas helped inspire the Rastafarian movement in
>   > Jamaica, the Black Jews[33] and The African Hebrew Israelites of
>   > Jerusalem who initially moved to Liberia before settling in Israel.
>   >
>   > W. E. B. Du Bois was an ardent supporter of Zionism, and the NAACP
>   > endorsed the creation of Israel in 1948. Paul Robeson, Bayard Rustin,
>   > and Martin Luther King, Jr. also supported zionism.[34]
>
> This is interesting information but without any explanation or
> comment, I am at a loss to understand how it relates to the changes
> that Miscavige has made toScientologybooks, or even what it has to

> do with Hubbard in South Africa.
>
>        Keshet
> --
> x0h04rv02(at)sneakemail.com *http://solitarytrees.net/racism/

>  Where prejudice exists it always discolors our thoughts -MT

---

Sorry for the delay. Keshet. I too was questioning about the sources
listed being removed from the Dianetics new versions. And it made me
think of the things that have been researched, that I've found
remotely tie into the subject. I know that Hubbard said he taught so
many in Rhodesia; that the was a racist.

And the information I have researched in the past, cross references to
the Zulu and African ties to which Dianetics and $cientology use in
their example of teaching - others.
It just begins to look more like people wanting to keep others
ignorant, to take over those groups and practices.

It's about giving people back their culture and heritage. And rituals
to protect themselves from people like Hubbard and Miscavige.

Maureen