$cn New Mexico "Medical" Sauna Therapy Denied 2001

1 view

Feisty

Jan 19, 2004, 12:07:26 AM1/19/04
Thought it would be of interest, as it's proposed as "Medical Services."
What are the chances of it being any other sort of "therapy" being that
the applicants are $cn?

http://www.bernco.gov/departments/zoning_building&planning/cpc_action/2001/cpc_action_09062001.htm
or
http://tinyurl.com/2b632

Bernalillo County Government

BERNALILLO COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
ACTION SHEET

Thursday, September 6, 2001

Plaza Del Sol
Hearing Room
Concourse Level II
5:30 p.m.

(snip)

1.Call to Order.
2.Additions and/or Changes to the Agenda.
3.Approval of August 1, 2001 Minutes

NEW REQUEST

4. CZ-01-18
Richard M. & Giselle Henley request approval of a zone map amendment from
A-2 to O-1 on Lot 5, Mountain Homes Estates, located at 19 Matterhorn Drive,
containing approximately 1.28 acres. (J-29)

DENIED A ZONE CHANGE AND APPROVED A SPECIAL USE PERMIT FOR A SPECIFIC USE FOR MEDICAL
SERVICE (SAUNA/THERAPY)

Bernalillo County Home Page | County Departments | Hot News!

This page was created by the cooperative efforts of the Zoning, Building & Planning
Information Technology Department on September 14, 2001

---

Richard M. Henley and Scientology - read this page to find out ...
ello, and welcome to Richard M. Henley's personal web site. Scientology
Volunteer Ministers Email or call 1-800-HELP-4YU. ...
myreligion.scientology.org/Richardh/ - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

---

From: Warrior (war...@entheta.net)
Subject: Richard M. Henley's Webpage
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology, nl.scientology
Date: 2001-10-03 11:50:53 PST

Then, in article <k0cjrtg46opge152s...@4ax.com>, in
which he responded to his own post, "Baron" wrote:

>Cool. He's a Dianeticist!

Yes, but why did you omit the fact that he's a Scientologist and FSM
who gets sales commissions?

Richard M. Henley is an "OT" and a Hubbard Organization Executive
Course graduate. And, according to Source Magazine issue #60 of
November 1987, he has done his "L's".

I first met Rick when he did his OEC Volume III (Treasury) internship
under me at ASHO Day around 1976. This was at the old ASHO building
at 2723 West Temple Street.

Later, a few years after I left the Sea Org, I worked at Northland
Purewater, a now-defunct company which Rick was the "founder".
Richard C. Talbert was Northland's president. I resigned from my
position of Treasury Secretary at Northland because the company was
insolvent, so it could not afford to pay me. I well recall the day I
resigned there. The Vice-President for Finance, a lady named Merrill,
asked me to lay off three of the six finance division staff.

I refused and instead resigned. I was no longer interested in being
a slave for anyone; I had had quite enough of *that* in Scientology.
Since I was a salaried, overtime exempt employee, I was not going
to be responsible for doing three times the work for the same pay,
which is what would have been the reality if I had continued to
work there, with only two staff under me.

On this page http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/globalrick/myhomepage/
Rick makes the following bogus claim:

"I am a trained counsellor using the only scientifically proven technology
for improving ersonal [sic] freedom, intelligence, action and ability."

He's an "auditor" who uses Hubbard's pseudo-psychotherapy "tech".
Someone should get him to actually *apply* the so-called "technology",
i.e., "method 9 word clearing", and correct the error on his page!

He goes on to make another bogus claim...

"I actually was graduated with honors in the other profession and saw the
abuses and fraud they perpetrated and did my post-grad research and thesis
on these failures and abuses to expose this. Following this, I resigned any
association with these groups and started using the only technology that
all research pointed to as the single workable technology of the mind. In
26 years, I have never regretted that decision and neither have millions of
others. What IS this technology [sic] now read and used by over 18 million
people worldwide? DIANETICS!!"

Eighteen million people using Dianetics? Nope. Sorry. This is as false
as Heber Jentzsch's claim of 8 million members. Notice how Scienos
lie to make their cult sound big and successful...

At http://www.life-improvement.com/, Rick says:

"We do not diagnose or treat illness as such but by discharging the
charged incidents that keep illness in place, you may find these
suddenly disappear."

Yeah, sure. "We can cure illness; we just can't say we can..."
-- L Ron Hubbard

Here's Rick's info from his pages:
Life-Improvement.Com
19 Matterhorn Dr [PO Box 84]
Cedar Crest, NM 87008
Phone: (800) 482-PHART
Phone: (505) 286-8446
Fax: (505) 286-8107
E-mail: lifeimp...@aol.com

You can see Rick with his DMSMH book display at:
http://www.life-improvement.com/pubimages/RickBookDisplayWeb-266-289.jpg

Here is a picture of Rick "auditing":
http://www.life-improvement.com/pubimages/Rick_auditor2-120-74.jpg

Here is a picture of Rick doing "book one" (with no meter) auditing:
http://www.life-improvement.com/pubimages/BESTnometerauditor-333-154.jpg

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.offlines.org

P.S. Rick: I am interested in learning the name of the "major university"
you claim to have graduated from.

---
Bernalillo County Planning Commission Agenda
... BERNALILLO COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION ACTION SHEET. ... IF NECESSARY THE
COMMISSION
MAY RECESS FOR DINNER. 1. ... 2. Additions and/or Changes to the Agenda. 3. ...
www.bernco.gov/departments/zoning_building&planning/
cpc_action/2001/cpc_action_09062001.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Bernalillo County Zoning Action Report
... The County Planning Commission recommends approval of a ... Announcement of next
Commission
Meeting: ... 6, 2001, Albuquerque Bernalillo County Government Commission ...
www.bernco.gov/commission/actrept/2001/ adm_zoning_action_10232001.htm - 6k -
Cached - Similar pages

===

Feisty

Feisty

Jan 19, 2004, 1:59:42 AM1/19/04

Correction noted below - medical services for sauna therapy was "approved."

> DENIED A ZONE CHANGE

>AND

Wait a minute - I inappropriately labeled the post title.

A "zone change" was denied.

However the "special use permit" for medical services (sauna/therapy) was
approved. So the question remains, is it a part of a $cn detox regimen and/or
is this for personal use or "medical public use" also?

Sorry about that,

Feisty