Jive Aces Need Anonymous Crowd

Mark Bunker

Jun 1, 2008, 5:38:03 AM6/1/08
Someone emailed me about a live appearance in L.A. of the Scientology
musical group, The Jive Aces:

This weekend (May 30th - 31st) Mike Mendoza of TalkSport opened his show
(and after every news break - on the hour) with a musical "jam" signature
tune called 'The Mendoza Boogie' by a band he had in as special guests
(which I had previously missed, since I gave up listening to his pathetic
show). Anyway the band doing the improv 'Mendoza Boogie' was none other then
The Jive Aces, a band full of Scientologist.

"Good Friends" Meendoza called them... same as with Bob Keenan who he
interviewed with Mike Rinder. No problem with having them as friends, he
just should be open and upfront about it all beforehand.

see their website >
http://www.jiveaces.com/say_no_to_drugs/scientology.html

Their next gig is TODAY 8:00pm - Los Angeles Maxwell DeMille's Cicada Club,
The Oviat Building, 617 S. Olive St, Los Angeles, CA, 90014 (free entry,
info from www.clubcicada.com)

Any Anonymous in town???

---------------------------

BTW, I emailed Mike Mendoza a couple weeks ago and offered to appear on his
show with Tory Christman to followup thye show he had done with Mike Rinder
the day following the BBC's "Scientology and Me" broadcast. I have yet to
hear back from him.

You might encourage Mike to have us as live guests in his studio in July:

http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2007/06/12/talksport/

http://www.themikemendozashow.co.uk/

SOS...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2008, 6:55:45 AM6/1/08
"Any Anonymous in town???"

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

Mark Bunker

Jun 1, 2008, 8:52:46 AM6/1/08

<SOS...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Any Anonymous in town???"

BTW, not that you care since it goes against your silly premise but that
line you quote is not from me. That was the person who e-mailed me. I
passed their message along.

But thanks for thinking about me.

Alexia Death

Jun 1, 2008, 9:03:31 AM6/1/08

Yes, and thanks for bumping this thread...

Jun 1, 2008, 9:55:06 AM6/1/08
sage
NYPA doesn't apply. gb2/sci/

SOS...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2008, 7:06:58 PM6/1/08
Oh, well that quote is about as close as the LRH "starting a religion

The club is also VERY aware of tonights raid as are the police.

:)