I HAVE A BULLET FOR THE HEAD OF JACOB ARTURO VIGIL

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 18, 2009, 5:03:11 AM6/18/09
Jacob Arturo Vigil

June 14 at 3:45pm

Now I have people like you sending your hate squad after my and my
family.
I have seen stalkers at my parents house, they have called and faxed
the
school where my mothers a superintendant, so listen:

I have already created a report. I am going to report you and severla
others to the FBI. Hatecrimes are on the rise. Just ask the SPLCC. you
and
your ilk make thie enviornment hostile.

I will see you jailed, so back off!

---
Q: Why do Republicans always lose at cards?
A: Because they refuse to play with the black cards! La la la.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 18, 2009, 4:43:39 PM6/18/09

You deserve to be arrested for posting this.

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 18, 2009, 8:57:06 PM6/18/09
Out_Of_The_Dark <formerl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jun 18, 5:03=A0am, "Fredric L. Rice" <fredriclr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Jacob Arturo Vigil

I already alerted Google and the FBI complete with the headers.

>> June 14 at 3:45pm
>>
>> Now I have people like you sending your hate squad after my and my
>> family.
>> I have seen stalkers at my parents house, they have called and faxed
>> the
>> school where my mothers a superintendant, so listen:
>>
>> I have already created a report. I am going to report you and severla
>> others to the FBI. Hatecrimes are on the rise. Just ask the SPLCC. you
>> and
>> your ilk make thie enviornment hostile.
>>
>> I will see you jailed, so back off!
>>
>> ---
>> Q: Why do Republicans always lose at cards?
>> A: Because they refuse to play with the black cards! La la la.

>You deserve to be arrested for posting this.

---

The Cardinal

Jun 22, 2009, 2:28:52 AM6/22/09
On Jun 18, 5:03 am, "Fredric L. Rice" <fredriclr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have already created a report. I am going to report you and severla
> others to the FBI. Hatecrimes are on the rise. Just ask the SPLCC. you
> and

> ---

> Q: Why do Republicans always lose at cards?
> A: Because they refuse to play with the black cards! La la la.

uhhhhh F.... just a thought but perhaps when you get behind the
"hatecrimes" skirts you might wanna change the tagline... just a
thought.... moral high ground is slipery when even a little wet

The Cardinal

Anonymous4232

Jun 23, 2009, 2:53:04 AM6/23/09

Real smart Jake, using ARS/blogspot to defame another person in
public. Also real super-duper smart to put cp on the page. You do know
Blogspot keeps logs and that the Partyvan* has your dox now, right?

Hope they have Scientology in jail, cause you're fucked.

*They have confirmed an investigation is underway. Pulling the page or
the blogs will not help. Tom's blogging career is effectively over,
popcorn time!