Why Attack Scientology?

Tom Newton

Jul 10, 2008, 5:10:40 PM7/10/08
Why do all these people spend their lives criticizing
Scientology?

I can think of many things in the world that are much more
serious problems than the Church of Scientology would be, even
if it was as bad as these people say it is. (It is not. Not even
close.)

The planet is being slowly but surely trashed, becoming less and
less fit for human habitation.

Hundreds of thousands of people die of violence every year.

Hundreds of millions live in abject poverty.

Hundreds of millions are de facto slaves.

Millions die of starvation and starvation-related diseases every
year, many of them children

These people are like someone with a broken leg obsessing on a
little cut on their finger and ignoring the broken leg.

Is it any wonder that we don't get anywhere? Why things just keep
getting worse?

Anyone can whine and bitch and criticize. Takes nothing but a
mouth and time. It rarely accomplishes anything.

Doing something that will make the world a better place takes
real work and dedication and committment and patience.

Perhaps that's the key to understanding 'Anonymous': They want to
make the world a better place but they don't want to do anything
but sit on their butts and run their mouths.

I can tell you this for sure: The Church of Scientology, despite
all its faults, is much better for the world than 'Anonymous' is.
By a very wide margin.

Tom

--
The Truth will set you free:
http://www.sethcenter.com

Tom Newton

Jul 10, 2008, 8:13:16 PM7/10/08
On 2008-07-10, in <gfaik5x...@treeoflife.3v8l2x.net> Tom
Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

> Why do all these people spend their lives criticizing
> Scientology?
>
> I can think of many things in the world that are much more
> serious problems than the Church of Scientology would be, even
> if it was as bad as these people say it is. (It is not. Not even
> close.)
>
> The planet is being slowly but surely trashed, becoming less and
> less fit for human habitation.
>
> Hundreds of thousands of people die of violence every year.

That's in official wars. Counting crime and domestic violence,
it's millions.

> Hundreds of millions live in abject poverty.
>
> Hundreds of millions are de facto slaves.
>
> Millions die of starvation and starvation-related diseases every
> year, many of them children
>
> These people are like someone with a broken leg obsessing on a
> little cut on their finger and ignoring the broken leg.
>
> Is it any wonder that we don't get anywhere? Why things just keep
> getting worse?
>
> Anyone can whine and bitch and criticize.

Especially when you are not constrained by honesty or logic or
facts or legal standards of evidence; when you are anonymous and
can't be held responsible for anything you say.

As is the case with 'Anonymous'.

What they do amounts to nothing but the cheapest form of vicious
gossip.

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2008, 1:34:11 AM7/12/08
On 10 jul, 23:10, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> Why do all these people spend their lives criticizing
> Scientology?
>
> I can think of many things in the world that are much more
> serious problems than the Church of Scientology would be, even
> if it was as bad as these people say it is. (It is not. Not even
> close.)

Greenpeace, Unesco, IFAW, RSPCA, AI, they all do THEIR part, we do
ours.
I understand this is to difficult for a person with the mental
capacities you have, Tom.

> The planet is being slowly but surely trashed, becoming less and
> less fit for human habitation.
>
> Hundreds of thousands of people die of violence every year.
>
> Hundreds of millions live in abject poverty.
>
> Hundreds of millions are de facto slaves.
>
> Millions die of starvation and starvation-related diseases every
> year, many of them children

Well, may I ask what YOU do to help? So far all you do is spread
idiocy, lies, defamations to support the CULT.
Pot, kettle, black, Tom.

> These people are like someone with a broken leg obsessing on a
> little cut on their finger and ignoring the broken leg.
>
> Is it any wonder that we don't get anywhere? Why things just keep
> getting worse?
>
> Anyone can whine and bitch and criticize. Takes nothing but a
> mouth and time. It rarely accomplishes anything.

While you are the expert here, you should know, Tom.

> Doing something that will make the world a better place takes
> real work and dedication and committment and patience.

Than why don't YOU do anything at all, Tom?

> Perhaps that's the key to understanding 'Anonymous': They want to
> make the world a better place but they don't want to do anything
> but sit on their butts and run their mouths.

Pardon? What about educating and informing the public? Draw the
public's attention to the crimes and abuses of the CULT during the
monthly protest?
On the other hand: What do YOU do to make the world a better place?
Exposing yourself to be an ignorant, hatred filled mopron won't do the
trick.

> I can tell you this for sure: The Church of Scientology, despite
> all its faults, is much better for the world than 'Anonymous' is.
> By a very wide margin.

Evidence please! Or you fail. AGAIN!

> Tom
>
> --
> The Truth will set you free:http://www.sethcenter.com

Tom, you wouldn't know the truth when it punched you in the face.
And when can I welcome you in Holland?
You announced visiting me in the autumn this year. I gave you my
address. And then a deafening silence from your side.
The conclusion can only be: You are a COWARD. You say very much. You
say more than you can take responsibility for. That makes you, besides
from being a coward, an idiot, a moron with a big mouth.

Peter

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them.
I should care what they think?"
- Valerie Emmanuel

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2008, 1:36:30 AM7/12/08
On 11 jul, 02:13, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> On 2008-07-10, in <gfaik5xl94....@treeoflife.3v8l2x.net> Tom

Bwahahaha! ROFLMAO!
You are pathetic, Tom! Now you are responding to yourself!
Hahahaha!

redco...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2008, 1:44:21 AM7/12/08
Why not?

He already talks to dead people.

LOL

Bruce Scott TOK

Jul 12, 2008, 11:43:31 AM7/12/08
>Why do all these people spend their lives criticizing
>Scientology?

"Spending their lives criticising" is a false representation about what
people actually do.

And criticism is a healthy response to any organisation which
repreatedly misrepresents itself in public, especially when the reason
for it is to prey upon the innocent.

--
ciao,
Bruce

drift wave turbulence: http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~bds/

Kat

Jul 12, 2008, 1:32:21 PM7/12/08
Tom replying to himself makes perfect sense to me. He has his head so
far up his own ass that all he can see, all he thinks exists, is Tom
and Tom's opinions.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 12, 2008, 5:38:21 PM7/12/08
Tom Newton wrote:
<snip>

> These people are like someone with a broken leg obsessing on a
> little cut on their finger and ignoring the broken leg.

But you got that wrong, Tom. These people, Anonymous namely, are not the
injured ones. They are like the doctors trying to cure injuries or
better yet trying to prevent people from becoming injured.

And would a doctor in Los Angeles say to a person with a little cut on
the finger "No, I can't help you. See, there is someone in New York with
a broken leg, and I cannot ignore that. I have to think about that
broken leg and how much more awful it is than your ridiculous cut, so
go, take a chainsaw, cut off your arm and if there is nobody else
anywhere in the world with a cut off head, you might be lucky and I
bandage you."

Actually, Tom, a little cut on the finger can kill a person, if the
injury is not treated right. Probably even easier than a broken leg ever
could.

Go, Anonymous, go!

.Lily.

<snip>
> Tom

For further enlightenment, please read some of Truth Seeker's articles:
:: The Hitchhiker’s Guide Through A.R.S. - Complete List Of Truth
Seeker’s Articles About This Newsgroup ::

http://tinyurl.com/2tecyl

To assure, that the link leads to a google-groups thread, please preview
the long address:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2tecyl

Tom Newton

Jul 12, 2008, 6:01:43 PM7/12/08
On 2008-07-12, in <g5b88o$ebf$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The
Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Tom Newton wrote:
><snip>
>>
>> These people are like someone with a broken leg obsessing on a
>> little cut on their finger and ignoring the broken leg.
>
> But you got that wrong, Tom. These people, Anonymous namely, are not the
> injured ones. They are like the doctors trying to cure injuries or
> better yet trying to prevent people from becoming injured.

Right. The trolls have suddenly seen the light and become
compassionate saviors instead of compulsive abusers.

Except that there is absolutely nothing they are doing with respect
to Scientology that differs from what they were doing before to
random individual victims on the Internet: They are simply directing
their abuse at the Church of Scientology, demonstrating the same
lack of fairness, honesty, and logic they always used.

Save the bullshit for the peasants, Lily.

I can read and I see nothing but a vicious, backstabbing gossip campaign
carried on cowards and liars.

A perfect example of their basic dishonesty is the way they claim to
need to be anonymous because the Evil Church of Scientology will
do them harm if they aren't.

But they were anonymous long before they ever heard of 'Anonymous',
so that is obviously pure bullshit.

> And would a doctor in Los Angeles say to a person with a little
> cut on the finger "No, I can't help you. See, there is someone
> in New York with a broken leg, and I cannot ignore that.
> I have to think about that
> broken leg and how much more awful it is than your ridiculous cut, so
> go, take a chainsaw, cut off your arm and if there is nobody else
> anywhere in the world with a cut off head, you might be lucky and I
> bandage you."

Comparing a bunch of vicious trolls in league with seriously
psychotic bigots to doctors is absurd.

> Actually, Tom, a little cut on the finger can kill a person, if the
> injury is not treated right. Probably even easier than a broken leg ever
> could.
>
> Go, Anonymous, go!

"Go" is often used to refer to "defecation", and that indeed sums
up, in one lovely Freudian Slip, what 'Anonymous' is really about.

Bigotry and hatred stink. And all bigots and hatemongers throughout
history have claimed to be on the side of Good.

Tom

--
Real science: http://www.sethcenter.com/pages/bookstore.htm
If I read your article, I replied to it.

Kat

Jul 12, 2008, 6:15:29 PM7/12/08
lawl @ his new sig. I find it more than fitting he brings up
defication, considering his tendancy to have diarrhea of the mouth.
All that comes out is messy, vile feces and noise.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 12, 2008, 6:44:00 PM7/12/08
Tom Newton wrote:
> On 2008-07-12, in <g5b88o$ebf$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The
> Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Tom Newton wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> These people are like someone with a broken leg obsessing on a
>>> little cut on their finger and ignoring the broken leg.
>> But you got that wrong, Tom. These people, Anonymous namely, are not the
>> injured ones. They are like the doctors trying to cure injuries or
>> better yet trying to prevent people from becoming injured.
>
> Right. The trolls have suddenly seen the light and become
> compassionate saviors instead of compulsive abusers.
>
> Except that there is absolutely nothing they are doing with respect
> to Scientology that differs from what they were doing before to
> random individual victims on the Internet: They are simply directing
> their abuse at the Church of Scientology, demonstrating the same
> lack of fairness, honesty, and logic they always used.

Proof it.

> Save the bullshit for the peasants, Lily.

I will not save any bullshit for anyone. I am not into bullshitting, you
see?

Additionally peasants to me, as one coming from the mountains, where
peasants work harder than you very likely are even able to imagine, get
my admiration. And they deserve it. But people, who think they only
deserve bullshit will never get that. Pity for them. They don't realise
much about earth, life, deepness and have no idea about aesthetic, true
aesthetic.

You should once see, how the Sennerin (dairymaid) does serve butter when
you visit her up on the mountain on her Alm. There is no electricity, no
cars, no TV. There she has to get even the water from the source, so far
apart from "civilisation" is that shanty. But nowhere in the world you
will get a more beautiful sculptured piece of butter, than there.

You have no idea about nothing. Most of all you have no idea about
luxury and that is tragic, because you just know about abundance and
think, that is luxury, when that is the exact opposite. It's bullshit.

.Lily.

--
.Lily.

Tom Newton

Jul 12, 2008, 6:59:23 PM7/12/08
On 2008-07-12, in <g5bc3q$89l$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The

wrote:

> Tom Newton wrote:
>
>> On 2008-07-12, in <g5b88o$ebf$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The
>> Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Tom Newton wrote: <snip>

>>> But you got that wrong, Tom. These people, Anonymous namely,
>>> are not the injured ones. They are like the doctors trying
>>> to cure injuries or better yet trying to prevent people from
>>> becoming injured.
>>
>> Right. The trolls have suddenly seen the light and become
>> compassionate saviors instead of compulsive abusers.
>>
>> Except that there is absolutely nothing they are doing with
>> respect to Scientology that differs from what they were doing
>> before to random individual victims on the Internet: They are
>> simply directing their abuse at the Church of Scientology,
>> demonstrating the same lack of fairness, honesty, and logic
>> they always used.
>
> Proof it.

All anyone has to do is read this newsgroup to obtain all
the proof they need.

>> Save the bullshit for the peasants, Lily.
>
> I will not save any bullshit for anyone. I am not into
> bullshitting, you see?

That's what all bullshitters say.

If you _aren't_ bullshitting, you are deluded.

<snip>

> You have no idea about nothing.

Meaning that you can't bully me into buying your bullshit.

<snip>

Tom

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 12, 2008, 7:32:42 PM7/12/08

What is that, Tom? Seems you are really obsessed with bullshit. Is this
a deep wish? Sounds like a typical Freud'scher Verdrängungsmechanismus
(mechanism of repression).

I in your shoes would not hang my nose out of the window if I would not
be able to smell anything else but bullshit.

Or I would go and digg the bullshit out of my house in order to smell
the roses in the neighbour's garden.

But that is just a suggestion. You do, whatever you feel fit.

.Lily.

Tom Newton

Jul 12, 2008, 7:56:54 PM7/12/08
On 2008-07-12, in <bjpnk5x...@treeoflife.3v8l2x.net> Tom
Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

Lily, "peasant" is one of the many words that has more than one
definition. The one I was using was obvious from the context:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/peasant

peas.ant (pznt)
n.
1. A member of the class constituted by small farmers and tenants,
sharecroppers, and laborers on the land where they form the main
labor force in agriculture.
2. A country person; a rustic.
3. An uncouth, crude, or ill-bred person; a boor.

Tom

Tom Newton

Jul 12, 2008, 8:05:34 PM7/12/08
On 2008-07-12, in <g5bev6$ncm$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The

More bullshit.

'Anonymous' is a band of vicious bigots who are attacking the Church
of Scientology because it is vulnerable. They can't get away with
attacking Blacks or Jews or Christians, so they have to settle for
Scientologists.

Because it is _not_ what you say it is.

If the Church of Scientology was what 'Anonymous' says it is,
then a lot of 'Anons' would have been seriously harmed by now,
or killed.

And the rest of you would have found something else to do in
a hurry.

Try launching a similar vicious gossip campaign against a
real "crime syndicate" like the Russian Mafia and see
what happens.

I'll be happy to post your obituary on the wall of my study.

This is part of the subject of another thread on the board:
"The impossible to handle Lily FireRed's guide to obfuscation:"

Your simplistic attempts to change the subject and muddy the waters
will not work with me. I'll just ignore your bullshit and post more
of the truth.
<snip>

Tom

Nec_V20

Jul 13, 2008, 12:42:09 AM7/13/08
On Jul 13, 1:05 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> On 2008-07-12, in <g5bev6$nc...@registered.motzarella.org> The
> Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyfire...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Tom Newton wrote:
> >> On 2008-07-12, in <g5bc3q$89...@registered.motzarella.org> The
> >> Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyfire...@gmail.com>

Tom,

Woogy likes to try to take the piss, and I think it is more due to a
lack of language skills than anything else that it doesn't succeed.

You however have no such excuse.

Personally, after seeing what "Anonymous" did to Terril on
enturbulate.org, they can kiss my butt.

With Woogy I have a feeling that I know the game that is being played,
and I can entertain whatever course that might take.

With you however, there is no train of thought. You are a one stop no
shop.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 13, 2008, 3:59:43 AM7/13/08
Tom Newton wrote:
> On 2008-07-12, in <bjpnk5x...@treeoflife.3v8l2x.net> Tom
> Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
>
> Lily, "peasant" is one of the many words that has more than one
> definition. The one I was using was obvious from the context:
>
> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/peasant
>
> peas.ant (pznt)
> n.
> 1. A member of the class constituted by small farmers and tenants,
> sharecroppers, and laborers on the land where they form the main
> labor force in agriculture.
> 2. A country person; a rustic.
> 3. An uncouth, crude, or ill-bred person; a boor.

So it has a derogatory meaning as well, and so what? It is not
justified, to use the name of a group of people, who are more important
to society since the beginning of the world than any other, as an
equivalent for "idiot" or "bullshit-buyer".

"Peasant" means farmer. Period.

Why did you e.g. not say "Save the bullshit for the proctologist". FYI:
proctologist is the doctor for the "backside of lifers".

from the Woogy-dictionary:

lifer: - "a person who has a life, a living being"
"backside of lifers": - (elegant Woogyish for) "ass"

Yes Nec, so much to my "restricted skills of language" you mouthhero,
who is very likely the one, who cracks computers of enemies of
scientology. You, as far as I have seen it, can do two things best:

1.destroying computer-languages
2.constructing letter-hills in english language, to give the impression,
as if there would be a high sense in the letter-strudels you create. But
they are strudels without a filling, except hot air.

I like them with consistence and tasty. And with content.

.Lily.

Nec_V20

Jul 13, 2008, 4:11:23 AM7/13/08
On Jul 13, 8:59 am, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."

<lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tom Newton wrote:
> > On 2008-07-12, in <bjpnk5xgb5....@treeoflife.3v8l2x.net> Tom
> >> On 2008-07-12, in <g5bc3q$89...@registered.motzarella.org> The
> >> Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyfire...@gmail.com>

Woogy,

you don't exactly expect me to say something nice to you? I was going
for remote but not yet distant enough to be declared as an alien
sighting by NASA.

Tom Newton

Jul 13, 2008, 4:29:26 AM7/13/08
On 2008-07-13, in <g5cclq$3vl$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The

wrote:

> Tom Newton wrote:
>> On 2008-07-12, in <bjpnk5x...@treeoflife.3v8l2x.net> Tom
>> Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> Lily, "peasant" is one of the many words that has more than one
>> definition. The one I was using was obvious from the context:
>>
>> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/peasant
>>
>> peas.ant (pznt)
>> n.
>> 1. A member of the class constituted by small farmers and tenants,
>> sharecroppers, and laborers on the land where they form the main
>> labor force in agriculture.
>> 2. A country person; a rustic.
>> 3. An uncouth, crude, or ill-bred person; a boor.
>
> So it has a derogatory meaning as well, and so what? It is not
> justified, to use the name of a group of people, who are more important
> to society since the beginning of the world than any other, as an
> equivalent for "idiot" or "bullshit-buyer".
>
> "Peasant" means farmer. Period.

Sure. And the Church of Scientology is the Kingdom of Evil.

And 'Anonymous' is a Band of Virtuous Heroes.

Simply because you say so.

It is no wonder that 'Anonymous' hasn't been able to harm
the Church of Scientology.

Its members are simply not in touch with reality.

<snip>

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 13, 2008, 5:17:38 AM7/13/08
Tom Newton wrote:
> On 2008-07-13, in <g5cclq$3vl$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The
> Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Tom Newton wrote:
<snip>

> Sure. And the Church of Scientology is the Kingdom of Evil.

Kingdom? They wish, they were.

> And 'Anonymous' is a Band of Virtuous Heroes.
>
> Simply because you say so.
>
> It is no wonder that 'Anonymous' hasn't been able to harm
> the Church of Scientology.

If not, they at least would be on their way.

> Its members are simply not in touch with reality.

But you deny reality, if you say, that Anonymous has not been able to
harm scientology. Watch scilons running gaga of the word "Anonymous"
alone, watch them, trying to infiltrate and instigate them to make
mistakes.

Most of all, watch yourself, doing all what you might call "low-toned"
things (or are they uptoned?). I am talking about lying, scolding,
claiming false things, insinuating things, talking psychologically -
that kind of things. You would not do that, wouldn't scientology feel it
has a big reason to be afraid of Anonymous.

.Lily.

> <snip>

realpch

Jul 13, 2008, 6:13:32 AM7/13/08
Nec_V20 wrote:

<snip>

> Tom,
>
> Woogy likes to try to take the piss, and I think it is more due to a
> lack of language skills than anything else that it doesn't succeed.
>
> You however have no such excuse.
>
> Personally, after seeing what "Anonymous" did to Terril on
> enturbulate.org, they can kiss my butt.
>
> With Woogy I have a feeling that I know the game that is being played,
> and I can entertain whatever course that might take.
>
> With you however, there is no train of thought. You are a one stop no
> shop.

What did they do to Terril over there? People have been insulting him
here for years.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Nec_V20

Jul 13, 2008, 11:39:09 AM7/13/08

realpch,

you can take a look for yourself here:
http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/questions-re-freezone-1990/

Basically they banned him for answering as forthrightly as he could.
There is also a video of Terril at an anti-Co$ demo here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1886004394909684676&q=terril+park&ei=UBB6SIbQKJH-jQKzz8HoCw

Here is a critical documentary about Scientology which Terril
cooperated on and which he swore both C. Reiter (MissDorfl) and myself
to secrecy about months before it was due to be shown which you might
find interesting:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8896628587549501701&q=channel+4+scientology&ei=FxN6SNmaM4GkiwKk2ZXICQ

Terril knows that both C. Reiter and myself are critics of
Scientology, but we have become good friends, and truth be told he has
had more benefit from my tech than I will ever benefit from his, to
state it in his own words:

QUOTE
Nec is a friend, And I'm a computer dummy.

He has helped me in several computer problems.

My son goes to Imperial college, the top physics/ maths/
engineering college in the UK and perhaps the world. Much harder
work than doing this stuff at Cambridge. He has friends there studying
computers, friends at other universities studying such.

They failed him. Was Nec who sorted things out.

His record is unbelievable. As tech support a 1% failure rate.

As sales, which he dosn't do, he almost equalled the entire sales
stats of a major player merely as tech support.

Yes he's an asshole. A materialist. His words. But you'll never
find a more loyal friend. If you get so lucky.

My recommendation is just take him at his word, give whatever space is
needed.

He loves to help in his area of expertise.

Hope some of you realise how lucky you are.
UNQUOTE

You can find the entire thread here:
http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=54190&postcount=1

So over the years Terril and I have found a friendship based in
adversity. I might think he's deluded with regard to Scientology, but
as a human being and a mate, I know that I pity the Scienoborg fool at
a demo who tried to have a go at me as they did with RolandRB. Terril
would have that prick in traction faster than you could say "Nec_V20".

Am I closer to Scientology? No.

Is he closer to becoming an Ex-Scientologist? No.

Do either of us care about that with regard to each other? No.

Are we friends who care about each other? Yes.

henri

Jul 13, 2008, 2:20:54 PM7/13/08
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 03:13:32 -0700, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:

>What did they do to Terril over there? People have been insulting him
>here for years.

Basically, they kicked him off for answering questions, claiming he
was "advertising," which was frankly a flat-out lie. At the very
best, it is a freakish interpretation of the word "advertisement" that
I have never seen applied to any similar conduct.

You can get to his threads from his user page:
http://forums.enturbulation.org/members/terril-4816/

This thread is particularly relevant, and I think it's where he got
banned.
http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/questions-re-freezone-1990/

I note that his userpage says "Member" instead of banned, but he
hasn't come back. I have no idea whether that indicates an intent to
unban him because of realizing the previous decision was idiotic, or
whether his original ban was just temporary. If he would have been
banned for continuing to answer people's questions honestly, I can see
that he wouldn't bother to return, though.

Nec_V20

Jul 13, 2008, 2:48:58 PM7/13/08
On Jul 13, 7:20 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 03:13:32 -0700, realpch <real...@aol.com> wrote:
> >What did they do to Terril over there? People have been insulting him
> >here for years.
>
> Basically, they kicked him off for answering questions, claiming he
> was "advertising," which was frankly a flat-out lie.  At the very
> best, it is a freakish interpretation of the word "advertisement" that
> I have never seen applied to any similar conduct.
>
> You can get to his threads from his user page:http://forums.enturbulation.org/members/terril-4816/
>
> This thread is particularly relevant, and I think it's where he got
> banned.http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/questions-re-fre...

> I note that his userpage says "Member" instead of banned, but he
> hasn't come back.  I have no idea whether that indicates an intent to
> unban him because of realizing the previous decision was idiotic, or
> whether his original ban was just temporary.  If he would have been
> banned for continuing to answer people's questions honestly, I can see
> that he wouldn't bother to return, though.

Henri,

I just talked to Terril and it seems he has been "unbanned" and that
the moderators are being really nice to him.

So there appears to be some justice in the world after all.

Tom Newton

Jul 13, 2008, 4:08:06 PM7/13/08
On 2008-07-13, in <g5ch7u$9uk$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The

Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

A lot of irrelevant nonsense, as usual. I'm sure she thinks she's
very clever.

<snip>

You can't trust anything 'Anonymous' says about the Church of Scientology,
Scientology, or any of the people involved in it. They are malicious
bigots and pathological liars.

If you are interested in more trustworthy information about the
Church of Scientology and Scientology, here are some links:

These are Church of Scientology links. Are they biased? Sure. But
unlike 'Anonymous' they are not motivated by blind hatred and
bigotry and are not pathological liars:

http://www.scientology.org

http://faq.scientology.org

http://www.whatisscientology.org

http://twth.org/about/resources-and-downloads/e-books/flash/?language=english

http://www.prweb.com/releases/dianetics/book/prweb1030954.htm

Here's a link to a useful site. Some of The
anti-religious-freedom bigots and hate mongers cited by
'Anonymous' are listed on this site (some of them post on
alt.religion.scientology and other 'Anonymous' forums).
'Anonymous' is also listed there, of course.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org

There are at least two groups of Scientologists that are
independent of the Church of Scientology, the Freezone:

http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs

http://internationalfreezone.net

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1786568759674213741&q=begin

And Ron's Org:

http://www.ronsorg.com

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Jul 13, 2008, 8:10:06 PM7/13/08
Tom Newton wrote:
> On 2008-07-13, in <g5ch7u$9uk$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The
> Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> A lot of irrelevant nonsense, as usual. I'm sure she thinks she's
> very clever.

I have to tell you, that this is not a category I give much about. Nor
is intelligence, btw. I consider other things much more important and
worthy, things you likely have not even an idea, that they could mean
something. Or that they are something at all.

.Lily.

Tom Newton

Jul 13, 2008, 8:42:24 PM7/13/08
On 2008-07-14, in <g5e5h1$k2p$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The

wrote:

> Tom Newton wrote:
>
>> On 2008-07-13, in <g5ch7u$9uk$1...@registered.motzarella.org> The
>> Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> A lot of irrelevant nonsense, as usual. I'm sure she thinks
>> she's very clever.
>
> I have to tell you, that this is not a category I give much
> about. Nor is intelligence, btw. I consider other things much
> more important and worthy, things you likely have not even
> an idea, that they could mean something. Or that they are
> something at all.
>
> .Lily.

You have outdone yourself, Lily. I can't make any sense of that
at all.

Let's take another look at the article you are supposedly responding
to:

Why Attack Scientology?

[...]

It takes nothing but a

mouth and time. It rarely accomplishes anything.

Doing something that will make the world a better place takes
real work and dedication and committment and patience.

Perhaps that's the key to understanding 'Anonymous': They want to
make the world a better place but they don't want to do anything
but sit on their butts and run their mouths.

I can tell you this for sure: The Church of Scientology, despite
all its faults, is much better for the world than 'Anonymous' is.
By a very wide margin.

Nec_V20

Jul 13, 2008, 9:26:14 PM7/13/08
On Jul 14, 1:42 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> On 2008-07-14, in <g5e5h1$k2...@registered.motzarella.org> The
> Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyfire...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Tom Newton wrote:
>
> >> On 2008-07-13, in <g5ch7u$9u...@registered.motzarella.org> The
> >> Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyfire...@gmail.com>

Tom,

Here's a song you can dedicate to woogie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7HyGa2YFg4&feature=related

realpch

Jul 13, 2008, 10:45:52 PM7/13/08

That was kinda surprising. I thought that was a pretty good discussion
they were having there. They were asking him questions, he and Nick were
giving answers, I don't know why that would be thought of as
*promoting*. A certain number of Scientologists who leave the Church of
Scientology ARE going to seek services elsewhere. In the Freezone. It's
pretty silly not to recognize this.

realpch

Jul 13, 2008, 10:47:11 PM7/13/08

I just finished reading the whole thread Nec suggested. I think they
ought to apologize and invite Terril back.

realpch

Jul 13, 2008, 10:47:51 PM7/13/08

Oh! Well good. That was quite sensible of them.

: )

Nec_V20

Jul 13, 2008, 10:57:12 PM7/13/08
On Jul 14, 3:47 am, realpch <real...@aol.com> wrote:
> henri wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 03:13:32 -0700, realpch <real...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > >What did they do to Terril over there? People have been insulting him
> > >here for years.
>
> > Basically, they kicked him off for answering questions, claiming he
> > was "advertising," which was frankly a flat-out lie.  At the very
> > best, it is a freakish interpretation of the word "advertisement" that
> > I have never seen applied to any similar conduct.
>
> > You can get to his threads from his user page:
> >http://forums.enturbulation.org/members/terril-4816/
>
> > This thread is particularly relevant, and I think it's where he got
> > banned.
> >http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/questions-re-fre...

> > I note that his userpage says "Member" instead of banned, but he
> > hasn't come back.  I have no idea whether that indicates an intent to
> > unban him because of realizing the previous decision was idiotic, or
> > whether his original ban was just temporary.  If he would have been
> > banned for continuing to answer people's questions honestly, I can see
> > that he wouldn't bother to return, though.
>
> I just finished reading the whole thread Nec suggested. I think they
> ought to apologize and invite Terril back.
>
> Peach
> --
> Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
> Save some dough, save some grief:http://www.xenu.nethttp://www.scientology-lies.com

You wouldn't know it to look at him, but he is over sixty years old.

realpch

Jul 13, 2008, 11:13:06 PM7/13/08

I usually don't look at videos. Slow computer on a dial up. I have to be
pretty desperate to see something to do it. Or it has to be short.

Nec_V20

Jul 14, 2008, 12:01:52 AM7/14/08

I'm not trying to suggest that Terril is old, it's just that he
remembers Michael Jackson before he became Diana Ross.