Scientology's LEAF Project - Letters To The Editor Attack Force - Exposed

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Mar 3, 2008, 10:15:49 PM3/3/08
Every thing in Scientology is choreographed... a SHOW, an apparency,
designed to leave the uniformed public confused and to provide an
apparency of agreement that there is belief is a certain desired
fallacy that benefits the coffers of $cientology.

Teen Screen is legislation to interview school kids to prevent
SUICIDES...that is opoosed by the scam of scientology, because it is
based upon psychology and psychiatry...

I never had any doubt that all the letters to editors and the anti-
psych spam was coordinated, but you'll LOVE THIS:

"LEAF" = Letters to the Editor Attack Force

It was / is an actual group set up to do this...

Run by Doyle Mills, CW scientologist and OSA volunteer. He also works
at Digital Light Wave

Note that in some of the letters he says: "report compliance by
email"
So his "LEAF" operatives are commanded to report completion of
assignments
back to him!

Note the "LEAF Buffalo Letters" one.
=======================

From: "Mr Doyle Mills" <anti_...@yahoo.com>
To: "Mr Doyle Mills" <anti_...@yahoo.com>
Subject: LEAF - TeenScreen Letter
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:25:38 -0500
x-mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3198

Need a quick TeenScreen comment.
http://www.stevenspointjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061007/SPJ01
01/610070349/1983

Click on the above link and read the short article
which mentions TeenScreen.

Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and write
your comments.

You can write what you want. If you need hatting go to
www.psychsearch.net/teenscreen.html

I do have a request though. If your last name ends in
A-B, J-M or T-Z, include the TeenScreen petition link
in your letter. Here's the link
http://www.petitiononline.com/TScreen/petition.html

And if your last name ends in C, H or S, I'd like you
to also write an email to the reporter. Tell him to
dig a little deeper next time, to find out the full
truth about TeenScreen or something like that.

And report compliance by email.

Thank you,
Doyle
-----------------------------

----------------------------

Crew,
I don't usually forward these things. But since I
haven't given any LEAF assignments in the last few
days I thought some of you might be antsy to get in
some production.

If you have the time and fit the qualifications, help
out. If not, no sweat, I'll get out a real LEAF
assignment in a day or two.

Best,
Doyle

-----------------------------

Mar 3, 2008, 11:20:19 PM3/3/08
Goddamn excellent, Arnie. I'm going to blog that if you don't mind. :)

www.coswatch.org

LaserClam

Mar 3, 2008, 11:38:55 PM3/3/08
On Mar 3, 10:15 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Every thing in Scientology is choreographed... a SHOW, an apparency,
> designed to leave the uniformed public confused and to provide an
> apparency of agreement that there is belief is a certain desired
> fallacy that benefits the coffers of $cientology.
>
> Teen Screen is  legislation to interview school kids to prevent
> SUICIDES...that is opoosed by the scam of scientology, because it is
> based upon psychology and psychiatry...

Psychiatry survives by destroying
others with poisons, they call it
helping people with medication.

Alert

Mar 3, 2008, 11:48:24 PM3/3/08
On Mar 4, 3:38 pm, LaserClam <LaserC...@aol.com> wrote:

>        Psychiatry survives by destroying
>        others with poisons,  they call it
>        helping people with medication.

Scientology Inc time and time again always
keep getting caught trying to 'align' peoples 'reality'
with orchestrated campaigns, eh LoserClam?

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22058789-2,00.html
http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1432789.htm

To You

Mar 4, 2008, 2:25:56 AM3/4/08
Of course, the very insane do like to be drugged.

Of course the very malicious like to push drugs onto others, so that
others will lose the ability to perceive.

'Teen screen' is pure evil ONLY, but "critic" Arnie Lerma does not attack
it, BUT those who expose pure evil.

'

Teen Screen Questions - for Arnie Lerma (now, or in his next life time
when he is a defenseless and even more confused kid:)

Official Teen Screen Questions:

"Has there been a time when nothing was fun for you and you just weren't
interested in anything?

"Has there been a time when you felt you couldn't do anything well or that
you weren't as good-looking or as smart as other people?

"How often did your parents get annoyed or upset with you because of the
way you were feeling or acting?

"Have you often felt very nervous when you've had to do things in front of
people?

"Have you often worried a lot before you were going to play a sport
or game or do some other activity?"

http://www.psychsearch.net/teenscreen.html

_______________
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:15:49 -0800, Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over
10 years! wrote:

> Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:15:49 -0800 (PST)
> From: "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!" <ale...@verizon.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Scientology's LEAF Project - Letters To The Editor Attack Force - Exposed

LaserClam

Mar 4, 2008, 4:48:47 AM3/4/08
On Mar 3, 11:48 pm, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>           Scientology Inc time and time again always
>           keep getting caught trying to 'align' peoples 'reality'
>           with  orchestrated campaigns, eh LoserClam?
>
> http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22058789-2,00.htmlhttp://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1432789.htm

How can drugs really help someone?

Alert

Mar 4, 2008, 5:25:19 AM3/4/08
On Mar 4, 8:48 pm, LaserClam <LaserC...@aol.com> wrote:

>        How can drugs really help someone?

Too bad you cant ask Elli Perkins
or Micheal and Kathryn Walicki, eh LoserClam?

THEY ARE DEAD!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4AwDLKb_YE

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Mar 4, 2008, 9:20:45 AM3/4/08
On Mar 3, 11:20 pm, Anonymous <a...@anon.anon> wrote:
> Goddamn excellent, Arnie. I'm going to blog that if you don't mind. :)
>
> www.coswatch.org

PLEASE do so...that was my hope and intent

topic changed to
Scientologist JOINS Anonymous and brought docs!
that is how it came to be known
regards
Arnie Lerma
Tel 703-241-1498

http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
Support: http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

LaserClam

Mar 4, 2008, 10:39:08 AM3/4/08
On Mar 4, 5:25 am, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>           Too bad you cant ask Elli Perkins
>           or Micheal and Kathryn Walicki, eh LoserClam?
>
> THEY ARE DEAD!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4AwDLKb_YE

Now I get it, psychiatrists give poison to
people that causes people to kill people.

Hubbard liked 'em young

Mar 4, 2008, 10:30:41 AM3/4/08
LaserClam <Lase...@aol.com> wrote in news:b67a1151-8055-4db7-9180-
397b2c...@q33g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> On Mar 4, 5:25ÿam, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ÿ ÿ ÿ ÿ ÿ Too bad you cant ask Elli Perkins
>> ÿ ÿ ÿ ÿ ÿ or Micheal and Kathryn Walicki, eh LoserClam?

>> THEY ARE DEAD!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4AwDLKb_YE
>

> Now I get it, psychiatrists give poison to
> people that causes people to kill people.

That's it. Medication, which has gone through extensive testing with
hundreds of lab technicians and thousands of testers, has been specifically
designed to make people murder other people.

And not one person has managed to blow the whistle.

No one knows why psychs are manufacturing medication to create problems.
Normally when people try to take over the planet they offer a solution to
problems. But making problems? There has to be a reason.

I trust Scientology to get to the bottom of this elaborate conspiracy that
has left no evidence.

Android Cat

Mar 4, 2008, 1:37:41 PM3/4/08

So, if you get bit by a rattlesnake in your mailbox, we should hold off on
the anti-venom?

--
Ron of that ilk.

I_Am_Fish

Mar 4, 2008, 1:54:45 PM3/4/08
On Mar 4, 1:37 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> LaserClam wrote:
> > On Mar 3, 11:48 pm, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Scientology Inc time and time again always
> >> keep getting caught trying to 'align' peoples 'reality'
> >> with orchestrated campaigns, eh LoserClam?
>
> >>http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22058789-2,00.htmlhttp://www.abc...

> >        How can drugs really help someone?
>
> So, if you get bit by a rattlesnake in your mailbox, we should hold off on
> the anti-venom?
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

Scientology can help you with that.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Mar 4, 2008, 2:35:10 PM3/4/08
On Mar 4, 4:48 am, LaserClam <LaserC...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 3, 11:48 pm, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Scientology Inc time and time again always
> > keep getting caught trying to 'align' peoples 'reality'
> > with orchestrated campaigns, eh LoserClam?
>
> >http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22058789-2,00.htmlhttp://www.abc...

> How can drugs really help someone?

How does a "Distinguished Member Technical Staff" justify using
company time
to make anti-psych posts to ARS??

LASER clam, as in Digital Light Wave which uses relatively cheap
LASER diodes to build their switch??

---------------------

Repost:

Introduction: Scientology's dead agent pages have included allegations
of guilt by association to various folks with unsavory reputations.
This page is a summary of some of scientology's allegations, in order
to show the pattern used for Scientology's propaganda, not just
against this social reform activist but against the most vocal.

Another longer reply to new websites making scurrilous allegations has
been posted with links on my chatboard archive HERE, if anyone has any
questions after reading all of this stuff, please give me a call at
703 241 1498

Examples: False Claim: Arnie Lerma's alleged anarchist connection: I
was actually asked about this by an agent of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation - giving false information to a Federal Agent is a
felony:

One day while picketing Scientology in Washington DC a fellow I did
not know and had never seen before, walked up to me on "R" street and
asked me for a picket sign. Always carrying extra signs with me just
for such occassions, I and gave him one. This apparantly was
choreographed by Scientology, as camera's clicked inside scientology
in DC.... Later I found out who he was, a fellow named Bill White.
whom I have never spoken to on the phone nor exchanged e-mail and knew
nothing about this guy, until I read SCientology's lies about me on
their hate pages. Unable to respond to the true and accurate materials
on Lermanet.com, they try to keep their members from reading it with
lies like these, they also hope to discourage you from providing
financial support for the efforts of the ex-members at Lermanet.com to
Expose Scientology
continues HERE http://www.lermanet.com/cos/cartoihr.html

Scientology;s continued apparancy of 'success' depends upon removing
their own members,
and those they wish to favprably impress, - removing and reducing
their ability to think clearly..

It is this same diminished ability to reason effectively, which
allows the ludicrous and fallacious arguments to penetrate and then
modify their behavior - making them a dependent object of the cult to
be used, consumed, and then spit out when they are a mere husk of what
they once were...

And Joost Meerloo, A doctor, having survived by means of his
escaping detention BY the nazis with the help of the underground
resistance movement lived to explain HOW THEY DID IT.
http://www.Lermanet.com/scientology/

and find out why Hubbard did it..
http://www.Lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/

His writings, chillingly explain to anyone conversant with this effort
what we are facing in scientology... you will realize that the
thought-
stopping tactics are IDENTICAL...

When I asked Paulette Cooper WHY she decided to take on scientology
and write The Scandal of Scientology, - she said..
arnie.. I grew up in an orphanage, I remember being so cold that
I would look forward to peeing on myself, so that I might feel the
warmth. I grew up in an orphanage because my parents died in
Auschwitz...and I recognized in scientology the same spectre that
killed my parents...
http://www.lermanet.com/paulette-cooper/

I drew a deep breath...

The following is fact...of Scientology's involvement
I just documented it
http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/carto/index.htm

ENJOY!

Arnie Lerma

http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out of scientology
before they end up here:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net

Hey kids, LAUGH at Scientology today!
http://www.lermanet.us/SPEpisode912TrappedintheCloset.rm

Hubbard liked 'em young

Mar 4, 2008, 1:48:06 PM3/4/08
"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> Scientology Inc time and time again always
>>> keep getting caught trying to 'align' peoples 'reality'
>>> with orchestrated campaigns, eh LoserClam?
>>>
>>> http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22058789-2,00.htmlhttp://www.abc
>>> .net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1432789.htm
>>
>> How can drugs really help someone?
>
> So, if you get bit by a rattlesnake in your mailbox, we should hold
> off on the anti-venom?

No, he'd run down to the org and get audited immediately. When he
eventually exteriorizes, his case manager will shout at his corpse until he
comes back. If not, oh well, it's not like he was really alive in the MEST
universe to begin with.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Mar 4, 2008, 3:11:26 PM3/4/08
On Mar 4, 1:37 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> LaserClam wrote:
> > On Mar 3, 11:48 pm, Alert <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Scientology Inc time and time again always
> >> keep getting caught trying to 'align' peoples 'reality'
> >> with orchestrated campaigns, eh LoserClam?
>
> >>http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22058789-2,00.htmlhttp://www.abc...

> > How can drugs really help someone?
>
> So, if you get bit by a rattlesnake in your mailbox, we should hold off on
> the anti-venom?
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

AC,

Can you tell what part of the country laserclam posts from?

------------
repost
Do you think SCIENTOLOGY WORKS?
if so, then read THIS thread:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285

Black Mamba

Mar 4, 2008, 3:28:17 PM3/4/08
wrote in message

| On Mar 4, 1:37 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
| > LaserClam wrote:

>>http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22058789-2,00.htmlhttp://www.abc...
| >
| > > How can drugs really help someone?
| >
| > So, if you get bit by a rattlesnake in your mailbox, we should hold off
on
| > the anti-venom?
| >
| > --
| > Ron of that ilk.
|
| AC,
|
| Can you tell what part of the country laserclam posts from?

Laser Clam is like a pit viper!

Larry

Henri Ladd

Mar 4, 2008, 3:57:41 PM3/4/08
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years! wrote:

> On Mar 4, 1:37 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>LaserClam wrote:

>>> How can drugs really help someone?
>>
>>So, if you get bit by a rattlesnake in your mailbox, we should hold off on
>>the anti-venom?
>>
>>--
>>Ron of that ilk.
>

> AC,
>
> Can you tell what part of the country laserclam posts from?

It appears the clam is posting from the Toronto area.

Black Mamba

Mar 4, 2008, 4:05:24 PM3/4/08
"Henri Ladd" <hen...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

| Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years! wrote:

| >>So, if you get bit by a rattlesnake in your mailbox, we should hold off
on
| >>the anti-venom?
| >>
| >>--
| >>Ron of that ilk.
| >

| > AC,
| >
| > Can you tell what part of the country laserclam posts from?
|
| It appears the clam is posting from the Toronto area.

Not very many rattlesnakes up there if you ask me!

Laser Clam is either misinformed regarding the natural habitiat of certain
species or he might have taken DOPE and is high.

Larry

Tom Newton

Mar 4, 2008, 9:43:59 PM3/4/08
On 2008-03-04, Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years! <ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Every thing in Scientology is choreographed... a SHOW, an apparency,
> designed to leave the uniformed public confused and to provide an
> apparency of agreement that there is belief is a certain desired
> fallacy that benefits the coffers of $cientology.

Of course. It must be so because a cowardly troll who posts shit
all over the Internet while he hides behind dozens of aliases so
that he doesn't have to take responsibility for anything he says,
said so.

Thinking that everyone believes everything he/she posts just
because he/she posted it is one of the main features of the
psychopathology of trolls.

Fortunately for the Church of Scientology, most of the members of
'anonymous' are trolls, who believe paranoid gibberish like the
above because they are, not surprisingly, as gullible as they
think everyone else is.

But theres are two conditions to a troll's gullibility, and they
are obvious: The information must be negative and critical and
aimed at a specific intended victim. In-other-words: Abusive.

Here on ars, the trolls have found their own twisted paradise.

Here they have a victim whom they don't even have to face on
an Internet forum.

They can pile abuse on this victim all day long, with, they
think (contrary to what they post) no fear of retribution.

<snip>

Tom

--
calhobbit (at) | The Truth will set you free:
gmail [DOT] com | http://www.sethcenter.com

poke...@beer.com

Mar 4, 2008, 10:05:48 PM3/4/08
On Mar 4, 6:43 pm, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> On 2008-03-04, Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years! <ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Every thing in Scientology is choreographed... a SHOW, an apparency,
> > designed to leave the uniformed public confused and to provide an
> > apparency of agreement that there is belief is a certain desired
> > fallacy that benefits the coffers of $cientology.
>
> Of course. It must be so because a cowardly troll who posts shit
> all over the Internet while he hides behind dozens of aliases so
> that he doesn't have to take responsibility for anything he says,
> said so.
Arnie Lerma is far from a cowardly troll who hides behind dozens of
aliases. What the fuck are you smoking Tom? He proudly reveals his
name everytime, as well as his namesake site, www.lermanet.com. Have
you truly lost ALL of your marbles?

> Thinking that everyone believes everything he/she posts just
> because he/she posted it is one of the main features of the
> psychopathology of trolls.

If you read a little further, like DOWN TO THE MEDICAL STUDY, then you
would see how correct he actually is. $ci's whole concept of
"psychiatry is a sham" just had a 12-guage blown through it. Thus,
justifying everything he said initially. Learn to fucking read Tom.
If you're going to REPLY to someones MESSAGE, maybe you should have an
IDEA of what the MESSAGE was ABOUT. You fact assassinating
turdburgler.

> Fortunately for the Church of Scientology, most of the members of
> 'anonymous' are trolls, who believe paranoid gibberish like the
> above because they are, not surprisingly, as gullible as they
> think everyone else is.

Yes, only Anonymous takes a medical study published by MSNBC as
credible information. Forget the REST OF THE WORLD.

> But theres are two conditions to a troll's gullibility, and they
> are obvious: The information must be negative and critical and
> aimed at a specific intended victim. In-other-words: Abusive.

No, correction. In-other-words: Truth. If you find the truth
abusive, GTFO. It's that simple you dumb prick. This study isn't
debatable, especially by you or ANYONE in $cientology. Until you earn
some genuine medical credentials, do everyone else a favor and shut
the fuck up, eh? I think everyone has had about enough of your
senseless babbling. You don't even remotely make sense.

> Here on ars, the trolls have found their own twisted paradise.

Seeing as you are certainly an authority on trolls, I am glad to hear
you've finally been able find a place on this planet that you actually
feel welcomed to. Be it a delusion or not, I'm sure that is no
concern of yours.

> Here they have a victim whom they don't even have to face on
> an Internet forum.

Right. We didn't face them Feb 10? We're not going to face them
March 15? Need I go on? You as always, make absolutely no logical
sense -- not even with a vivid imagination.

> They can pile abuse on this victim all day long, with, they
> think (contrary to what they post) no fear of retribution.

Do you see me masking my IP? I'm not afraid at all. I openly welcome
you, your OSA faggot clown posse, or anyone else in the $ci
organization to fuck with my life. They may hold an iron fist of fear
over others, but I certainly am not one of them. Why should we fear
retribution for bringing the truth to light anyways? Why should
anyone fear that? I thought it was only human nature to want to be
well informed...

Then again, after reading $ci's definition of "ethics", I can
understand why this would be so "abusive" to them. Afterall, we ARE
trying to pee on their brainwashing party.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Mar 4, 2008, 10:12:30 PM3/4/08

Ok that nails the ID down, thanks

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 4, 2008, 10:41:39 PM3/4/08
Is that what you think they did to you or is that was scientology told
you to believe they did?