Jeff Hawkins' book in progress

1 view

Android Cat

Jun 29, 2008, 3:30:41 PM6/29/08
Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.

http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-one-going-home.html

--
Ron of that ilk.

phil scott

Jun 29, 2008, 4:35:26 PM6/29/08
On Jun 29, 12:30 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.
>
> http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-one-going-home....

> --
> Ron of that ilk.

bump.

Jeff writes well indeed... heart rending. and in detail... many more
scns will eventually leave the cult after this leaks to them.

Phil scott

Skipper

Jun 29, 2008, 4:41:03 PM6/29/08
In article <3361d$4867e2e4$d15a8ed5$12...@PRIMUS.CA>, Android Cat
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.
>
> http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-one-going-home.html

I'm surprised someone hasn't posted about the "great power of OSA" and
someone shutting him down.

Heh. Nice to see all that in print. It's an excellent historical
document of how someone can be convinced of the delusions within the
executive ranks of the cult. I remember when a lot of what he writes
about was going down.

Tom N

Jun 29, 2008, 4:56:00 PM6/29/08
On 2008-06-29, in <3361d$4867e2e4$d15a8ed5$12...@PRIMUS.CA>
Android Cat <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.
>
> http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-one-going
> -home.html

Yes. "Powerful writing". Words. The specialty of 'Anonymous' and
their allies.

And most of those words are lies.

He claims that life was incredibly miserable where he was and
that David Miscavige (the lead of the Church of Scientology)
beat him.

Why hasn't he filed criminal charges or a civil law suit?

Because others won't come forward and back up his story, that's
why. Even though people leave the Church of Scientology all the
time, like he did.

In-other-words, he's lying.

He's affililated with 'Anonymous' and its allies, all rabid
anti-Scientology fanatics, and he isn't going to make any
brownie points with that crowd unless he tears the Church
of Scientology to shreds with his word.

They would not tolerate anything else.

His title, "Counterfeit Dreams" refers to the book, not
to his experiences in the Church of Scientology.

It is a Freudian Slip.

He can't substantiate anything he says.

It's just more vicious gossip from a hate-mongering bigot.

One who hopes to cash in on hatred and bigotry, I'd
guess.

Tom Newton

--
The Truth will set you free:
http://www.sethcenter.com

Tom N

Jun 29, 2008, 5:46:51 PM6/29/08
On 2008-06-29, in <290620081341036368%skipSP...@yahoo.not>
Skipper <skipSP...@yahoo.not> wrote:

Historical document my ass. It's just more vicious gossip from a
hate-mongering bigot.

As is always the case with 'Anonymous', he has nothing to
substantiate his account.

He claims that David Miscavige (the head of the Church of
Scientology) beat him, yet hasn't even filed criminal charges
or a civil suit.

Which means he's lying.

Which is what 'Anonymous' does best.

You folks spend all of your time accusing the Church of Scientology
of horrendous crimes and misdeeds, yet when push comes to shove
it always turns out that you don't have any evidence to back up
your claims.

Which is why you have to resort to a vicious gossip campaign instead
of doing what honest and responsible people who have evidence of
crimes do: Take it to the Authorities.

Sure, the Church of Scientology has done some bad things. But no
more on a percentage basis than any other church of their size.

And a lot less than some.

'Anonymous' is one of the most disgusting organizations I have
ever encountered.

They make me feel dirty and ashamed to be a human being.

This "Skipper" creep is a perfect example of the essence of
'Anonymous': A cowardly punk hiding behind the internet and fake
names and posting anything he feels like saying because he's
anonymous and can't be held responsible for it.

Skipper

Jun 29, 2008, 6:00:40 PM6/29/08
In article
<e5f77232-a45f-4276...@w1g2000prd.googlegroups.com>, Tom
N <simple...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This "Skipper" creep is a perfect example of the essence of
> 'Anonymous': A cowardly punk hiding behind the internet and fake
> names and posting anything he feels like saying because he's
> anonymous and can't be held responsible for it.

Heh heh.

If you weren't so psychotic Alan I'd laugh harder at this.

Come see me, honey boy. I'm easy to find.

formerlyfooled

Jun 29, 2008, 7:35:46 PM6/29/08
On Jun 29, 3:30 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.
>
> http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-one-going-home....

> --
> Ron of that ilk.

This chapter shows that the end of Miscavige's reigh appears to be
closer than ever before. Thank you Jeff, for your courage and your
good heart.

Mary McConnell

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 30, 2008, 12:12:33 AM6/30/08
Yup. :)

Beth

Jun 30, 2008, 1:17:21 AM6/30/08
On Jun 29, 3:30 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.
>
> http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-one-going-home....

> --
> Ron of that ilk.

Thanks for pointing it out. I knew he was working on a book, but I
hadn't read any of his blog entries. He does write very well.

Beth

Jens Tingleff

Jun 30, 2008, 2:19:10 AM6/30/08

Fishdaddy

Jun 30, 2008, 2:49:28 PM6/30/08
On Jun 29, 1:56 pm, Tom N <simpleman....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2008-06-29, in <3361d$4867e2e4$d15a8ed5$12...@PRIMUS.CA>

Hey, "Tom Newton"

Wait a minute! I'm supposed to be the SP here! I'm supposed to be the
one using generalities, not you! Let's get out hats straight here. I'm
the SP, you're the Scientologist.

My blog, my radio interviews, my posts on OCMB, all give exact time,
place, form and event. They are done using my real name, not hiding
behind a phony pseudonym, like, say, "Tom Newton." I give my exact
involvement with Scientology, where I worked, who I worked with.

Your response: "he's a liar and a hate-mongering bigot." In other
words, an ad hominem attack and a passel of generalities. In other
other words, a standard OSA response.

Let's get down to a few specifics here. You know my real name. What's
yours?

You know where I've worked. At the Int Base. For 15 years. What's your
history? Have you ever been to the Int Base? Have you ever worked
there? Have you ever met David Miscavige? Have you ever worked for
him? Have you ever attended a meeting with him?

I'd be more impressed with you if you used a real name, like, say,
Gloria Idda. Not saying that is your real name, but just to give an
example of a real name.

And, just for the record, the name "Counterfeit Dreams" refers to my
experience in Scientology. Without question. And I dealt with those
counterfeiters for 35 years, people like you.

You want to "discredit" me? Good, stand up, give your real name, your
actual staff experience, if any, and start giving some specifics of
things I've posted that you think are lies based on your personal
observation.

Come on, I'm the SP here. Dishing out generalities is supposed to be
my job, not yours.

Jeff

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 30, 2008, 2:59:34 PM6/30/08
> Jeff- Hide quoted text -

He does this to anyone of merit here, Jeff. His real name is Alan
Conners and he's a well known usenet kook most likely hired to 'dead
agent' and distract readers. he;s turned down various offers to meet
up with critics and get the facts but that is just not a part of his
agenda. As a consequence, most here just ignore him

Mary McConnell

Fishdaddy

Jun 30, 2008, 3:07:03 PM6/30/08
On Jun 30, 11:59 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Thanks Mary. Good to know he actually has a real name. And I'll take
your advice and ignore. I don't usually post on ARS but I couldn't
resist that one!

Jeff

ladayla

Jun 30, 2008, 3:26:44 PM6/30/08
On Jun 29, 12:30 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.
>
> http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-one-going-home....

> --
> Ron of that ilk.

Thanks for the "heads up".

la

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 30, 2008, 4:43:51 PM6/30/08

:)

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jun 30, 2008, 6:03:39 PM6/30/08

Hey Jeff,

I dared Tom Newton (shore story is he's a "neighbor of a Scientologist
and they're terrific people" (which I don't doubt the Scientologists
are good people) and Tom's a proponent of out of the body travel),
to phone me.

I wanted to ask him about his shore story, since I think he's just all
made up conveniently and for plausible deniability purposes, the
Guardian's Office/OSA (Hubbard ordered) intelligence tactic of using
"cutouts" people who can be denied to be directly under orders from
OSA.

My thoughts are there's a crew of skilled persons with conveniently
plausible "nutjob" valences who are encouraged to keep ARS all weird
and unattractive to prevent really helpful ex members like you from
discoursing here.

I come here because ARS is the freest site in my opinion with some of
the smartest minds.

Welcome Jeff!

I hope people ask you some questions here?

I challenged Tom to even talk with you.

I imagine since he is being directed by OSA that if anyone major like
you, since you just showing now for the first time, my guess he will
have to get a "C/S" on you, and get okay to use this or that approach
with you.

We'll see how free he is in interchanges with you.

I found at first, that there was a 1-2 day delay on the interchanges
between me and one of these plausibly nutty anti-critic identities
here on ARS.

My thoughts are the OSA people C/S the crew of nutjob posters to some
degree.

We need a defector like Gloria Idda or someone from OSA to detail
exactly the daily/weekly ARS battleplan.

Best, Chuck

butterflygrrrl

Jul 1, 2008, 2:02:10 AM7/1/08
On Jun 29, 12:30 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.
>
> http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-one-going-home....

> --
> Ron of that ilk.

He's a wonderful writer and his story is very compelling.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

banchukita

Jul 1, 2008, 6:38:17 AM7/1/08
On Jun 29, 3:30 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.
>
> http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-one-going-home....

> --
> Ron of that ilk.

Yow! Very compelling writing, and a good intro for wogs who still
think Scn Inc. is a harmless nut cult.

-maggie, human being

zo...@yahoo.com

Jul 2, 2008, 10:27:27 AM7/2/08
On Jun 29, 2:30 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.

2008/04/chapter-one-going-home....

> --
> Ron of that ilk.

Chapter 11 is up!

http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/

Mark Thorson

Jul 2, 2008, 2:21:07 PM7/2/08
"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" wrote:

> My thoughts are there's a crew of skilled persons with conveniently
> plausible "nutjob" valences who are encouraged to keep ARS all weird
> and unattractive to prevent really helpful ex members like you from
> discoursing here.

While the latter part of that sentence seems likely,
the first part is less so. How would they keep a crew
together, exposed to the truth about Scn from so many
different perspectives? They already have a high enough
turnover in the insular environment of Gold -- it would
be far higher among people assigned to ARS.

Perhaps they handle ARS like this:

http://www.jumpstation.ca/recroom/comedy/python/joke.html

realpch

Jul 3, 2008, 12:18:23 AM7/3/08

Ha! I never saw that one.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

zo...@yahoo.com

Jul 17, 2008, 5:25:27 PM7/17/08

He's still adding chapters. Check it out, some very good writing and
a very interesting story.

barb

Jul 17, 2008, 9:00:20 PM7/17/08

I can't wait until he gets to the part about the summer Gold Base was
picketed nearly every weekend after Stacy Moxon died...

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

R. Hill

Jul 17, 2008, 9:24:27 PM7/17/08
Android Cat wrote:
> Very powerful writing and he's up to chapter 10 now.
>
> http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/04/chapter-one-going-home.html

Who would have known, more than 14 years after Andre Tabayoyon wrote his
affidavit, Jeff Hawkins confirms.

This passage from Andre Tabayoyon's affidavit:

"82. I also observed Miscavige brief the CSI crow[d] at the base on how
upset he was with the CSI crew for the way they had replied to a survey.
CSI staff were asked where they wanted to live, and a lot of the CSI
staff answered they would like to live off the base (the Hemet compound)
for personal reasons. Miscavige began screaming and spat at the entire
crew and said, "I spit on you" and "F--- you". He said no one who
answered negatively was in a higher condition than Doubt (another lower
ethics condition only slightly less degraded than Confusion). This
briefing from COB was a general order to the whole base, including CSI,
that if you didn't want to live at the base then you were in a doubt
condition."

Jeff Hawkins' Chapter 13:

"Late that night, the entire Base was called to an emergency meeting in
MCI. There was no time to set up seats so we all stood. RTC staff lined
the sides of the hall like riot police. After a wait, Miscavige came in
and took the podium. He was furious, and began screaming and yelling,
his face turning practically purple. Some people had dared to answer the
survey that they would rather live in town! What out-ethics criminals!
What degraded dilletantes! These people had "other fish to fry." They
wanted to be able to get to shops on Sunday morning. They didn’t want to
be woken up at all hours of the night to handle some emergency. They
wanted personal time away from the Base. These people were obviously
off-purpose scum."

http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/07/chapter-thirteen-attacks-and.html

Jeff Hawkins' wife was the target of Miscavige psychopathy, simply
because she had feelings that are forbidden in Miscavige's minuscule world.

--
Ray.

Jens Tingleff

Jul 18, 2008, 3:38:15 AM7/18/08

Tom Newton

Jul 18, 2008, 4:19:18 AM7/18/08
On 2008-07-18, in <g5ph9...@news5.newsguy.com> Jens Tingleff
<jens_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's a shame that these good people joined a cult instead
> of a religion. Let's hope information about the criminal
> organisation known as the "church" <spit> of $cientology will
> make future potential victims think twice about joining.

You keep postlng lies like the above as if by doing so you can
make them a reality.

You seem to think that people in general are stupid, but they are
not.

And if you could prove that the above statments were true, then
you wouldn't have to be engagned in this vicious, backstabbing
gossip campaign.

You are a liar, and a hate monger. and a bigot, and a criminal.

That's why you are limited to preaching to the choir like this.

And you are invited to shove your ugly hate propaganda up the
orofice you post from.

I don't much like Scientology. I don't much like Christianity.

But they have a right to exist unmolested by degenerate human
scum like you.

If you ever come to my community with your white trash friends
to harass the Scientologists, you will regret it for the rest
of your life.

Which would be spent in prison if there was justice in this
world.

Or perhaps a hospital for the criminally insane.

Nazis -- Jews

'Anonymous' -- Scientologists

KKK -- Black people

Tom

--
Real science: http://www.sethcenter.com/pages/bookstore.htm
If I read your article, I replied to it.