Lisa McPherson/Caroline Letkeman

Gerry Armstrong

Apr 9, 2002, 9:13:13 PM4/9/02
Scientology knows all about this, so there's no sense to withhold the
fact from our group of friends and supporters.

I have no idea why this wasn't posted by the people covering the
litigation.

I understand that Caroline was named by Ken Dandar in court on March
28 as a witness in the Lisa McPherson case.

This is of course very scary to us both, because Caroline is already
fair game, already a target for her famous essay, for her studied
website http://www.entheta.ca/caroline/, her well reasoned, well
researched and gentle essays and comments on a.r.s., her nagging
demand for a refund of all the money Scientology ripped off, her utter
defiance of David Miscavige personally in all this fair game, her
steadfast goal to be reunited with her daughter, and her unshakeable
connection to me.

And it is also scary because the Lisa McPherson litigation involves
powers and players far beyond whatever the pleadings say. Others whose
task she is being asked to do have been fair gamed from the case.

She is, as God would have it, the best possible expert on Scientology
that no money could buy. She has a mind to die for. She's also very
new to all this, and will be for various periods of time a long way
from where she now calls home.

I hope the Tampa Bay opposition will connect up with her, because she
really is vulnerable in this part of the world doing what she's doing,
and because for obvious security reasons I have to be here.

We thought our friends and supporters would want to know.

She sure is in my prayers in all this.

(c) Gerry Armstrong

Phil Scott

Apr 9, 2002, 11:04:12 AM4/9/02
On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:13:13 -0700, Gerry Armstrong <gerryar...@telus.net>
wrote:

>Scientology knows all about this, so there's no sense to withhold the
>fact from our group of friends and supporters.
>
>I have no idea why this wasn't posted by the people covering the
>litigation.
>
>I understand that Caroline was named by Ken Dandar in court on March
>28 as a witness in the Lisa McPherson case.
>
>This is of course very scary to us both, because Caroline is already
>fair game, already a target for her famous essay, for her studied
>website http://www.entheta.ca/caroline/, her well reasoned, well
>researched and gentle essays and comments on a.r.s., her nagging
>demand for a refund of all the money Scientology ripped off, her utter
>defiance of David Miscavige personally in all this fair game, her
>steadfast goal to be reunited with her daughter, and her unshakeable
>connection to me.

Due to the cults long history with judges, dead, dissapeared and ruined
witnesses, Carolyn and her representives should have prevailed with the court
for sufficient security protection duing her stay in Florida if they have not
already done so. It seems Ray Emmons should be able to arrange something at
least.

whats with that anyway?

Phil Scott

Magoo

Apr 10, 2002, 2:28:51 AM4/10/02
Have her call the Barnes! They're very good people, and right there in
Clearwater.

If you need their number, just e-mail me, Gerry.

All the best :)

Tory/magoo~
"Gerry Armstrong" <gerryar...@telus.net> wrote in message

Garry

Apr 10, 2002, 2:54:56 AM4/10/02
In article <c907buk3elp26ltjp...@4ax.com>, Gerry says...

>Scientology knows all about this, so there's no sense to withhold the
>fact from our group of friends and supporters.
>
>I have no idea why this wasn't posted by the people covering the
>litigation.
>
>I understand that Caroline was named by Ken Dandar in court on March
>28 as a witness in the Lisa McPherson case.
>
>This is of course very scary to us both, because Caroline is already
>fair game, already a target for her famous essay, for her studied
>website http://www.entheta.ca/caroline/, her well reasoned, well
>researched and gentle essays and comments on a.r.s., her nagging
>demand for a refund of all the money Scientology ripped off, her utter
>defiance of David Miscavige personally in all this fair game, her
>steadfast goal to be reunited with her daughter,

and her unshakeable connection to me.

Oh, there's a thought. "Unshakeable" until such time Caroline exhibits a mind of
her own and doesn't accept all the the Gerrycrap hook, line & sinker. Once Gerry
has had his fill using Caroline, he'll unceremoniously dump her like he's done
with the other women he's wooed and manipulated.

>I hope the Tampa Bay opposition will connect up with her, because she
>really is vulnerable in this part of the world doing what she's doing,
>and because for obvious security reasons I have to be here.

Security reasons..horseshit. You have to be there because you're a loathsome
coward and can't face up to your own responsibilities.

>We thought our friends and supporters would want to know.
>
>She sure is in my prayers in all this.

Oh, joy. :-(

roger gonnet

Apr 10, 2002, 3:48:39 AM4/10/02

"Gerry Armstrong" <gerryar...@telus.net> a écrit dans le message de
news: c907buk3elp26ltjp...@4ax.com...

> Scientology knows all about this, so there's no sense to withhold the
> fact from our group of friends and supporters.
>
> I have no idea why this wasn't posted by the people covering the
> litigation.
>
> I understand that Caroline was named by Ken Dandar in court on March
> 28 as a witness in the Lisa McPherson case.

march 28, or april 28, or may??

> This is of course very scary to us both, because Caroline is already
> fair game, already a target for her famous essay, for her studied
> website http://www.entheta.ca/caroline/, her well reasoned, well
> researched and gentle essays and comments on a.r.s., her nagging
> demand for a refund of all the money Scientology ripped off, her utter
> defiance of David Miscavige personally in all this fair game, her
> steadfast goal to be reunited with her daughter, and her unshakeable
> connection to me.
>
> And it is also scary because the Lisa McPherson litigation involves
> powers and players far beyond whatever the pleadings say. Others whose
> task she is being asked to do have been fair gamed from the case.
>
> She is, as God would have it, the best possible expert on Scientology
> that no money could buy. She has a mind to die for. She's also very
> new to all this, and will be for various periods of time a long way
> from where she now calls home.

I'm very aware indeed that she's extremely knowledgeable about how that
crime cult runs. And sure, Caroline, you have a great mind ! Oatee one,
perhaps :-)) but not coming from scamology handlings

Sure, I hope they'll help her. But I suppose that you could ask official
help from the Justice in this, b'cause it's understandable.

roger>

ladayla

Apr 10, 2002, 3:19:06 PM4/10/02
In article <a90tlc$1bhc$4...@news5.isdnet.net>, "roger says...

I'd be willing to chip in for a bodyguard. Or, I could take a vacation trip to
Florida. What can I do to help?
Is it so there as it was during the "Religious Freedom Crusade" that accompanied
the Wollersheim and Christopherson trials, that the churchies are filling the
courtroom with their NOTS people and patrolling the halls of the Courthouse in
order to prevent others from observing the proceedings?
Please keep us informed.

la

Feisty

Apr 11, 2002, 12:00:22 PM4/11/02

Gerry Armstrong <gerryar...@telus.net> wrote in message
> Scientology knows all about this, so there's no sense to withhold the
> fact from our group of friends and supporters.
>
> I have no idea why this wasn't posted by the people covering the
> litigation.
>
> I understand that Caroline was named by Ken Dandar in court on March
> 28 as a witness in the Lisa McPherson case.

There is certainly alot that needs to not be publicly told and there is
good reason for it. It is surprising, and yet not surprising.

> This is of course very scary to us both, because Caroline is already
> fair game, already a target for her famous essay, for her studied
> website http://www.entheta.ca/caroline/, her well reasoned, well
> researched and gentle essays and comments on a.r.s., her nagging
> demand for a refund of all the money Scientology ripped off, her utter
> defiance of David Miscavige personally in all this fair game, her
> steadfast goal to be reunited with her daughter, and her unshakeable
> connection to me.

For that she is would be a perfect witness.

> And it is also scary because the Lisa McPherson litigation involves
> powers and players far beyond whatever the pleadings say. Others whose
> task she is being asked to do have been fair gamed from the case.

Or selectively (chosen) discriminated against (fair gamed) with the
help of the $cn cult.

> She is, as God would have it, the best possible expert on Scientology
> that no money could buy. She has a mind to die for. She's also very
> new to all this, and will be for various periods of time a long way
> from where she now calls home.

At least she does not have to go "over the rainbow" again
for real. Not a joke at all, but it sounds like the Wizard of Oz.
This time every bit of reality and truth is from her experience.
They cannot penetrate the mind of someone who knows a topic
back and forth.

> I hope the Tampa Bay opposition will connect up with her, because she
> really is vulnerable in this part of the world doing what she's doing,
> and because for obvious security reasons I have to be here.
>
> We thought our friends and supporters would want to know.

Thanks for saying.

> She sure is in my prayers in all this.

And mine too. Best of everything to Caroline and you, all those who
take risks for the truth. Justice can be served this way for Lisa
McPherson.
But yet, justice for Lisa is also connected to justice for all $cn because
the same
principles and forms of harassment seem to have been brought to everyone
who
brights facts to light. So that would include everyone.

I have always thought that any $cn case has the potential to bring
countersuits and
other forms of a standing judgement against procedures and dangers of
Hubbards work as carried out by many who are led and forced to believe the
cause.

But the unfortunate court charades have attempted to control outcomes to
preserve
a name and cash flow. To never lose hope for justice is something that is
attached to a faith far stronger than $cientology. Our Constitution was
founded on principles of faith that people will be honest and forbearing in
nature. In $cientology the pendulum swings the other way to injure and
overcome those very principles, just for themselves.

Unfortunately in war, even if one soldier is lost, it is a terrible
grievance. In $cientology if one person dies, Hubbard said it was because
they deserved to
because of their aberrated mind. Hubbard had no doctors degree. He was
himself
a disturbed patient who allowed his writing to allow people to do this. Now
Hubbards forefathers do. Without remorse. Sorries with harrassment do not
equal
a show of faith and ability to abide by the law. (Neither does big business
as a fulcrum.)

Thus an eye for an eye, and one corrupt religion less.

Feisty

> (c) Gerry Armstrong

Dave Bird

Apr 13, 2002, 3:47:52 PM4/13/02
In article<Mpit8.1893$sj6.86852@news20>, Feisty <su...@skytoday.com>
writes:

>Gerry Armstrong <gerryar...@telus.net> wrote in message
>> Scientology knows all about this, so there's no sense to withhold the
>> fact from our group of friends and supporters.
>>
>> I have no idea why this wasn't posted by the people covering the
>> litigation.
>>
>> I understand that Caroline was named by Ken Dandar in court on March
>> 28 as a witness in the Lisa McPherson case.
>
>There is certainly alot that needs to not be publicly told and there is
>good reason for it. It is surprising, and yet not surprising.

Usually stuff should be published the moment the court have it and
will disclose it to the other party.

Not before.

If people are concerned about Caroline Letkeman's safety in Florida
should write to the relevant authorities expressing concern for her
safety, copy to their political representative (senator / congressman)
and post it here. Hold them liable for her safety, in public.

The reaction of the media if anything went wrong through their
carelessness.......

--
FUCK THE SKULL OF HUBBARD, AND BUGGER THE DWARF HE RODE IN ON!!
8====3 (O 0) GROETEN --- PRINTZ XEMU EXTRAWL no real OT has