my Moxon youtube vid has been pulled!

cultxpt

Dec 23, 2008, 1:14:44 PM12/23/08
The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for
violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:

* Kendrick Moxon is dissed - (cultxpt)

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike,
which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in
the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/
or the termination of your account.

For your reference, a copy of this message has also been emailed to
the address associated with this account.
Sincerely,

The YouTube Team

* * * *

If you haven't seen that video, it's just me videotaping Moxon
harassing a journalist in Clearwater. There's nothing else on there!
This is ridiculous! I'll stick it on vimeo.

banchukita

Dec 23, 2008, 1:25:15 PM12/23/08

What?!

Can you post a link when you get it on vimeo?

I wonder who asked to yank it from YouTube?

Eldon

Dec 23, 2008, 1:51:32 PM12/23/08

So you know how to get in touch with the journalist? Might not be such
a bad idea. Besides Vimeo, I suggest you also put it on DailyMotion.
If Moxon is going to play this game, you might as well chew up as much
of his expensive time as possible.

Gerry Armstrong

Dec 23, 2008, 1:59:00 PM12/23/08
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:14:44 -0800 (PST), cultxpt <cul...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Same thing happened, and is ongoing, with a short video Richard Rohl
did of me talking about Moxon:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=29783

You should see specifically this comment in the OCMB thread:

Seriously, here's what Jeff Jacobsen, who has stood up to Scientology
for many years, recently said about Moxon:

I've only met 2 people in my life who I thought maybe had no soul. One
is Moxon, and one is an assistant pastor of a Phoenix church who was
convicted of beating one of his parishioners to get the devil out of
her.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ba0e7e16b698db74?hl=en&

Moxon is very possibly letting DM use him to mock up a plaintiff
beingness in a case against the people the little fakir hates the
most. Moxon brought a personal case against Roger in France for
calling him something or other.

DM hasn't acted to take down this video Richard titled "Gerry
Armstrong on Sociopathic Thug David Miscavige:"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqT3ItH4DgI&feature=PlayList&p=7DA47B9E27D497C8&index=1

DM dare not sue, but he can get his conscienceless minions like Moxon
to use the law very easily to harass.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Hartley Patterson

Dec 23, 2008, 2:11:21 PM12/23/08
cul...@gmail.com:

> If you haven't seen that video, it's just me videotaping Moxon
> harassing a journalist in Clearwater. There's nothing else on there!
> This is ridiculous! I'll stick it on vimeo.

Moxon got the Angry Gay Pope banned from YouTube after complaining about 3
videos. They don't seem to look at them, just accept what lawyers say even
if it is about themselves.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

Eldon

Dec 23, 2008, 2:21:34 PM12/23/08
On Dec 23, 8:11 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> cult...@gmail.com:

> > If you haven't seen that video, it's just me videotaping Moxon
> > harassing a journalist in Clearwater. There's nothing else on there!
> > This is ridiculous! I'll stick it on vimeo.
>
> Moxon got the Angry Gay Pope banned from YouTube after complaining about 3
> videos. They don't seem to look at them, just accept what lawyers say even
> if it is about themselves.

YouTube would probably listen to reason if somebody explained the
situation to them, and anybody there had the time to listen. Part of
it is that they don't have the resources to check all this stuff
because they're dealing with Warner Brothers, porn uploads and
whatever other brush fires they have to stamp out daily.

> --
> Hartley Pattersonhttp://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/http://news-from-bree.blogspot.com

Maureen

Dec 23, 2008, 2:30:51 PM12/23/08

Birds of the 'corruption' feather, flock together?

The cult's harassment through YouTube, hits too close to their home
lately, maybe why the associative, special harassment -

Check this out:

Illinois Rod Blagojevich handles the media:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-blagojevich20-2008dec20,0,1085522.story

..."and threatening to withhold state financing for the Tribune Co.'s
sale of Wrigley Field unless it fired editorial writers unfriendly to
the governor. Tribune owns the Chicago Tribune and the Los Angeles
Times. (No editorial writers were fired.)"

fwiw...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Zell

"In April 2007, (Sam) Zell completed a leveraged buyout of the Tribune
Company, publisher of the Chicago Tribune and the Los Angeles Times."

"Samuel "Sam" Zell (born September 1941) is a U.S.-born billionaire
and real estate entrepreneur He is co-founder and Chairman of Equity
Group Investments, a private investment firm. With an estimated net
worth of US$5 billion, he is ranked as the 68th richest American by
Forbes.[1]"

Real estate business

"Zell, with Robert H. Lurie went on to found the Equity Group
Investments, LLC, which spawned three real estate public companies,
including: Equity Residential, the largest apartment owner in the
United States; Equity Office Properties, the largest office owner in
the country; and Manufactured Home Communities, a mobile home company"

"On April 2, 2007, the Tribune Company announced their acceptance of
Zell's offer to buy the Chicago Tribune, the Los Angeles Times, and
other media assets. On December 20, 2007, Zell took the company
private, and the following day he became the Chairman and CEO. He
plans to sell the Chicago Cubs, and sell the company's 25 percent
interest in Comcast SportsNet Chicago."

--

Sam Zell is friends with Scientology's Norton Karno, on the
Manufactured Home Communities. Rod Blagojevich was trying to interfere

Rod Blagojevich has helped the Scientology hate group, the CCHR with
issues of cult an state separation....

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/scien497.html

Ill governor backs down to Sci-linked CCHR
Anti-psychiatry exhibit OK'd ; Scientology-tied display revived

Chicago Tribune/December 9, 2003
By John Chase

After conferring with state lawyers, the Blagojevich administration
reversed itself Monday and said it no longer thought a controversial
Scientology-linked exhibit blasting psychiatry promoted a religious
philosophy and would therefore allow the exhibit to be displayed next
month in the Thompson Center.

The decision comes less than a week after the agency that oversees
operations at the Thompson Center kicked the "Destroying Lives:
Psychiatry Exposed" display out of the first-floor atrium. Officials
with the Department of Central Management Services said the exhibit
promoted the Church of Scientology, which in 1969 founded the
organization that set up the display, the Citizens Commission on Human
Rights.

State rules forbid religious groups from renting display space in
state buildings to promote their beliefs.

Officials with the national headquarters of the Citizens Commission
appealed the decision. After reviewing the display, as well as the
materials the organization handed out to the public, Central
Management attorneys determined the exhibit did not promote
Scientology.

Marla Filidei, international vice president of the Citizens
Commission, said the state's flip-flop was a victory for 1st Amendment
rights.

"We were prepared to go as far as need be to ensure that justice was
done in this case," she said. "The state was very misguided in its
initial decision. The exhibit is what it portrays itself to be and
nothing more than that."

The exhibit is expected to return to the Thompson Center for a week,
beginning Jan. 5, Central Management spokeswoman Pam Davies said.

Less than 24 hours after the exhibit was erected last week, Central
Management Director Michael Rumman ordered it removed. The large,
museumlike exhibit attacked psychiatry as a wicked profession with
links to Nazi Germany. It features blown-up photographs of what is
alleged to be patients being abused, including undergoing electroshock
treatment, and charged that psychiatrists have frequently abused their
power and subjected patients to unsafe experiments or medical
procedures.

The display made only scant reference to the group's ties to
Scientology, considered a religion by its followers. Critics contend
it is a cultlike organization.

While criticism of psychiatry is a critical aspect of Scientology's
belief structure, the state agency's attorneys concluded the display
did not have religious overtones.

The same display has been located outside the state Capitol in New
Hampshire, inside Georgia's Capitol and in a state office building in
New York, Filidei said.

Despite the about-face, Davies said she did not think the state's
decision last week was hurried.

"We really don't think it was hasty, particularly because within hours
after the exhibit went up we had an incident in which security had to
be called," Davies said. She said someone last week tried to
disassemble the display and throw away pamphlets the group was handing
out.

Still, Davies said the state plans to change procedures for future
applicants who wish to rent space in state buildings by asking them to
disclose any connections to religious organizations. Had that
requirement been in place, she said, the Citizens Commission exhibit
would have been allowed but the state would have known about the
group's ties to Scientology and been able to study the display before
it was erected.

Although the state will allow the group to bring the exhibit back, it
is requiring the organization to pay $1,650, in addition to rental
space expenses, to cover the cost of having a security guard.

The state also maintains that when the Citizens Commission first
sought to rent the atrium space, it did not fully disclose its
affiliation to Scientology or fully describe the nature of the
display. The state contends that the group described the exhibition as
a "history of psychiatry" in its application.

Officials with the American Psychiatric Association have said the
group's attacks on the profession are not based on scientific facts.

Filidei insisted her organization can document its charges. "The
public has the right to see information that the vested interests in
the mental health industry don't want them to see," she said.

--

Maureen

Corrupt $cientology has how many places to handle the media?

cultxpt

Dec 23, 2008, 3:44:23 PM12/23/08
> I wonder who asked to yank it from YouTube?- Hide quoted text -

http://www.vimeo.com/2613392

xenufrance

Dec 24, 2008, 1:48:37 AM12/24/08

"Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> a écrit dans le message de
news: lrb2l4928jko6hcji...@4ax.com...

He lost the second and if the judges had known a lot the internet then, that
was 8 years ago, I'd have won the case. I was'nt yet defending myself and
the cult hoped to ruin me . Later, Moxon attacked me because I said he had
been racist before Clearwater courts since he was using the term "wogs" to
qualify non-scientologists. The cout relaxed me.

I wonder why Moxon is indeed losing time to get rid of videos. The scam cult
most active attorney must have found some new way to harrass and to complain
against critics? I wonder which "arguments" he could have used in USA, since
the "Droit à l'Image" does not exist there. France has such a law, which is
indeed reidicule and freedom-restricting. But such a comical atty as Moxon
should certainly have had some argument to present? Defamation could'nt
certainly beused.

I recommend to advertize again the many texts having been written in many
big publications such as The American Lawyer, where Moxon and Coale and
other attys from the cult are quoted.

banchukita

Dec 24, 2008, 7:35:00 AM12/24/08
> http://www.vimeo.com/2613392- Hide quoted text -

Thanks! Wow, looks like Kendrick was having a bad day.

No wonder Scientology hates a free press. And teh internets.

-maggie, human being

banchukita

Dec 24, 2008, 7:36:50 AM12/24/08
On Dec 23, 3:44 pm, cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.vimeo.com/2613392- Hide quoted text -

I still don't get on what legal grounds this video was removed.

-maggie, human being